Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Huckle!! [Love Interest]
Last post by Streamtail
Today 06:46 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Streamtail
Today 06:44 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by leader
Today 06:42 AM
Teams n' Trainin' n'...
by Saki
Last post by Saki
Today 06:38 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:16 AM

Old February 17th, 2018, 03:05 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Where the stars meet the earth

KRAKE BOYY

@Broken Madness

So what’s the premis of this?

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 17th, 2018, 03:12 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Where the stars meet the earth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
KRAKE BOYY

@Broken Madness

So what’s the premis of this?

For Verity? Hmmm well she was just injured by some cats that seek revenge and all and will soon run from the loners she’s bleeding pretty bad especially when Sano and libttina came along so why not help her? Unless you mean someone else like Cold the one you wanted a brother? :3
Either way she’s injured and not very pretty looking how about feeling pity for her?
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:28 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
For Verity? Hmmm well she was just injured by some cats that seek revenge and all and will soon run from the loners she’s bleeding pretty bad especially when Sano and libttina came along so why not help her? Unless you mean someone else like Cold the one you wanted a brother? :3
Either way she’s injured and not very pretty looking how about feeling pity for her?
Oh I meant like where it’s set, I know we are using verity and Krake I just didn’t know where

Fresh snow was trickling down through low clouds coating the earth in thick blankets of sleet and frost. The world set to sleep by the morbid scene of yet another grisely snow fall plagues the inhabitants of the land. Among the dark silvers and greys there was nestled in the branches of a bare tree a dark tom. His dark muddy tinted fur struck the scene like a little hole poked through a canvas of dull colours. Krake was settled in the crook of a beech tree his claws sinking into the pale wood as he watched the dark blue waves slapped against the pebble littered shore. Beneath his was a small fox den what he called Home, for this week at least. He found here far more serene than zoies barn that he had been settled in for a quarter moon but now he was drifting yet again before he stumbled here. The land seemed untouched, abandon and somewhat ancient with the old towering trees. The o ran so dark and ominous breathing just ahead of him with its powerful grumbles from deep down. He could have disappeared here and loved doing so, to sink into a works untouched by enemies. To have a family or even somebody to hold on to when the night grew cold. Yet his life was nothing but a slight dent in the memories of those he passed by. He was a pilgrim. A traveler by nature with the tendency to hurt those he left behind in his wake.

François Lelord

Old February 17th, 2018, 03:39 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Oh I meant like where it’s set, I know we are using verity and Krake I just didn’t know where

Fresh snow was trickling down through low clouds coating the earth in thick blankets of sleet and frost. The world set to sleep by the morbid scene of yet another grisely snow fall plagues the inhabitants of the land. Among the dark silvers and greys there was nestled in the branches of a bare tree a dark tom. His dark muddy tinted fur struck the scene like a little hole poked through a canvas of dull colours. Krake was settled in the crook of a beech tree his claws sinking into the pale wood as he watched the dark blue waves slapped against the pebble littered shore. Beneath his was a small fox den what he called Home, for this week at least. He found here far more serene than zoies barn that he had been settled in for a quarter moon but now he was drifting yet again before he stumbled here. The land seemed untouched, abandon and somewhat ancient with the old towering trees. The o ran so dark and ominous breathing just ahead of him with its powerful grumbles from deep down. He could have disappeared here and loved doing so, to sink into a works untouched by enemies. To have a family or even somebody to hold on to when the night grew cold. Yet his life was nothing but a slight dent in the memories of those he passed by. He was a pilgrim. A traveler by nature with the tendency to hurt those he left behind in his wake.

Death, life, madness, insanity what did they mean to her? As she ran now, running from things she feared will be dead because of her. Friends for the first time she made friends however... she knew it wasn’t to last. Sano hates others he sees as weakness, Libtina may act nice but she loves a good weak kill and Lucifer he will try to understand them but with Sano and Libtina pulling on his collar, he can’t do anything. Her scarred pelt once a beautiful white with shades of brown and black how just like a battle ground. Each scar told a story of weakness and fear, her lost eye a sign of fake love, her torn ear the hate that madness has made. Soon she suddenly falls forward landing on her stomach but opened the wound she tried to heal a while ago earning a cry of pain. Blood once again poured down her leg as she tries to catch her breath. Her blood now coloring the snow into a beautiful crimson red.. she hated it. She hated her blood as much as she hated herself. Why was she born like this? Why did a monster had to father her and why her?! She didn’t want this, she wanted to live, to love to do something not this... she looks at her paws and begins to stand back up shakily “ .... Madness this.. madness that!! “ she looks at the sky clouds may have covered it but her anger grew when she knew the fact that the stars were looking down at her. “ You Stars as old as the moon but as worthless as dirt!! You may shine upon us! You may give life or whatever but you are nothing!! Madness you made that tom! That monster who keeps killing!! Why?! At least tell me why me?! Why did I had to be born into it ... I don’t want power... I don’t want be feared... I just want to live... is that so bad?”
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:13 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Death, life, madness, insanity what did they mean to her? As she ran now, running from things she feared will be dead because of her. Friends for the first time she made friends however... she knew it wasn’t to last. Sano hates others he sees as weakness, Libtina may act nice but she loves a good weak kill and Lucifer he will try to understand them but with Sano and Libtina pulling on his collar, he can’t do anything. Her scarred pelt once a beautiful white with shades of brown and black how just like a battle ground. Each scar told a story of weakness and fear, her lost eye a sign of fake love, her torn ear the hate that madness has made. Soon she suddenly falls forward landing on her stomach but opened the wound she tried to heal a while ago earning a cry of pain. Blood once again poured down her leg as she tries to catch her breath. Her blood now coloring the snow into a beautiful crimson red.. she hated it. She hated her blood as much as she hated herself. Why was she born like this? Why did a monster had to father her and why her?! She didn’t want this, she wanted to live, to love to do something not this... she looks at her paws and begins to stand back up shakily “ .... Madness this.. madness that!! “ she looks at the sky clouds may have covered it but her anger grew when she knew the fact that the stars were looking down at her. “ You Stars as old as the moon but as worthless as dirt!! You may shine upon us! You may give life or whatever but you are nothing!! Madness you made that tom! That monster who keeps killing!! Why?! At least tell me why me?! Why did I had to be born into it ... I don’t want power... I don’t want be feared... I just want to live... is that so bad?”

[ Mann I have a plot idea. Krake will take her under his wing, even though he's not all that fantastic anyways, than he will teach her new fighting moves and teach her new things about survival, since he is a scam artist basically he'd try to teach her all the things he knows ]

Krake glanced to the side as an agonized scream echoed throughout the forest. His head gently lifted from between his paws his eyes scanning e underbrush with a posionous yellow gaze until it fell upon a scarred she cat who fumbled and fell from a stomach wound visible from the height he sat by. The brown Tom lifted himself up onto his paws and readjusted so he could see her clearer. He was half expecting another pair of cats to jump out and start fighting her now. The laundry whre fresh the scent of blood had wafted up to his little branch, it meant whoever had done it was close or she had run fast away from the danger. His tail twitched with interest and he straightened up as she cursed the stars. Odd for a loner to be cursing something that relates to the clan kitties. he mused. Than with a gentle sweep of his tail he leapt down further, seemingly floating down to each branch like a ghostly cat. Once he was low enough and close enough eh swept his tail around his paws and settled down on the lowest branch. "I don't think the stars will respond" he said gently blinking his yellow eyes a few times. From experience he knew that these Starclan cats, these religions wherent all that helpful when you needed them. They didn't call to you they never spoke in fact he didn't think they existed. But he wouldn't say that to her just in case.

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 17th, 2018 at 04:14 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 11:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

[ Mann I have a plot idea. Krake will take her under his wing, even though he's not all that fantastic anyways, than he will teach her new fighting moves and teach her new things about survival, since he is a scam artist basically he'd try to teach her all the things he knows ]

Krake glanced to the side as an agonized scream echoed throughout the forest. His head gently lifted from between his paws his eyes scanning e underbrush with a posionous yellow gaze until it fell upon a scarred she cat who fumbled and fell from a stomach wound visible from the height he sat by. The brown Tom lifted himself up onto his paws and readjusted so he could see her clearer. He was half expecting another pair of cats to jump out and start fighting her now. The laundry whre fresh the scent of blood had wafted up to his little branch, it meant whoever had done it was close or she had run fast away from the danger. His tail twitched with interest and he straightened up as she cursed the stars. Odd for a loner to be cursing something that relates to the clan kitties. he mused. Than with a gentle sweep of his tail he leapt down further, seemingly floating down to each branch like a ghostly cat. Once he was low enough and close enough eh swept his tail around his paws and settled down on the lowest branch. "I don't think the stars will respond" he said gently blinking his yellow eyes a few times. From experience he knew that these Starclan cats, these religions wherent all that helpful when you needed them. They didn't call to you they never spoke in fact he didn't think they existed. But he wouldn't say that to her just in case.

Ohh yes!)
Shs jumps hearing a voice and almost immediately looks away a bit hiding the hole of a eye and pinning her ears against her head hoping to hide the torn up ear. “ the Stars never respond.. all they do is sit and watch while this world dies and kills itself off..” she growls a bit still a bit of anger in her but almost immediately she calms down regretting what she just said “ oh god! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be rude just....” she looks away unsure if she should trust this tom. Or maybe even a ghost. She was of the madness family if Sano was crazy why not her? She quickly shakes her head a bit to make sure she was really seeing this tom than she sighs softly realizing that he was indeed there. Her claws drawed back and almost immediately she begins to stand up however she fell a bit due to the wound she had, but she didn’t want to scare this tom. She didn’t want this tom to get hurt because of her yet.. she found herself.. giving up a bit. Soon she speaks again “ ... and you are? Do ... you not fear me? ...” she looks away now fully ears still pinned back “ ... does my appearance scare you? Why are you talking to me?” She asks now a bit hurt but interested. She looks at the tom with one closed eye and a bright blue eye “ ... why are you speaking to a monster like I?”
Old February 18th, 2018, 08:41 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Ohh yes!)
Shs jumps hearing a voice and almost immediately looks away a bit hiding the hole of a eye and pinning her ears against her head hoping to hide the torn up ear. “ the Stars never respond.. all they do is sit and watch while this world dies and kills itself off..” she growls a bit still a bit of anger in her but almost immediately she calms down regretting what she just said “ oh god! I’m sorry I didn’t mean to be rude just....” she looks away unsure if she should trust this tom. Or maybe even a ghost. She was of the madness family if Sano was crazy why not her? She quickly shakes her head a bit to make sure she was really seeing this tom than she sighs softly realizing that he was indeed there. Her claws drawed back and almost immediately she begins to stand up however she fell a bit due to the wound she had, but she didn’t want to scare this tom. She didn’t want this tom to get hurt because of her yet.. she found herself.. giving up a bit. Soon she speaks again “ ... and you are? Do ... you not fear me? ...” she looks away now fully ears still pinned back “ ... does my appearance scare you? Why are you talking to me?” She asks now a bit hurt but interested. She looks at the tom with one closed eye and a bright blue eye “ ... why are you speaking to a monster like I?”

Krakes whiskers twitched in amusement and he leapt down off a branch landing on the path in front of her raising a paw to avoid stepping in a puddle of blood. Than he sat and swept his tail around his legs and offered a gentle smile. “Sorry, what for? Live a life with no regrets and you’ll be fine” said Krake sdrawing his tongue over his muzzle clean it off from his last meal that had been a few minutes prior. Than his tail unfurled and it thumped noisily against the snow for a moment til she started speaking again. “A monster? Don’t be so rash, besides it takes some time to know who a monster is”

François Lelord

Old February 18th, 2018, 08:52 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Krakes whiskers twitched in amusement and he leapt down off a branch landing on the path in front of her raising a paw to avoid stepping in a puddle of blood. Than he sat and swept his tail around his legs and offered a gentle smile. “Sorry, what for? Live a life with no regrets and you’ll be fine” said Krake sdrawing his tongue over his muzzle clean it off from his last meal that had been a few minutes prior. Than his tail unfurled and it thumped noisily against the snow for a moment til she started speaking again. “A monster? Don’t be so rash, besides it takes some time to know who a monster is”

She looks away “.... no it takes fear and reality to know a monster.. and you’re looking at one...” she says coldly as she looks at him “ it doesn’t take time to know who can kill ... and who can beg” she says calmly as she begins to stand up. “.... what do you want? Do you seek revenge or are you mad?!” She hisses loudly, her claws out but still she stepped back still not used to such kindness, such gentle smiles from a tom she never met. “.... you can say that. Obviously you can say it you’re normal! Nothing like me so what gives you the right to speak to me like that!” She hisses loudly “.. you don’t know anything so I suggest you keep your mouth shut!!” She growls as she quickly looks away again “... why are you so kind? To a monster like me!”
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:14 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
She looks away “.... no it takes fear and reality to know a monster.. and you’re looking at one...” she says coldly as she looks at him “ it doesn’t take time to know who can kill ... and who can beg” she says calmly as she begins to stand up. “.... what do you want? Do you seek revenge or are you mad?!” She hisses loudly, her claws out but still she stepped back still not used to such kindness, such gentle smiles from a tom she never met. “.... you can say that. Obviously you can say it you’re normal! Nothing like me so what gives you the right to speak to me like that!” She hisses loudly “.. you don’t know anything so I suggest you keep your mouth shut!!” She growls as she quickly looks away again “... why are you so kind? To a monster like me!”

Krake rubbed the back of his head with a paw. Than blinked a few times, Krake was most likely older than her. He couldn’t tell but he didn’t think it really mattered either way. The chocolate brown tom bent and gave his chest fur another few licks. “Well I couldn’t say I knew that much about it” he said admittedly with another shrug. He stood up and stretched out his legs, turning in a circle, than laying back into the snow. He looked more comfortable now leaned against a thick cut bush. “I’ve made plenty enemies and I suppose it’s time for a change, friends aren’t that bad” he said gently leaning back again before glancing upwards as a crow cawed nosily. ”dear somebody ones being a monster comes with knowing what real life is like, I’ve known I’ve felt and I’m sure you have too but there always time to recover”

François Lelord

Old February 20th, 2018, 09:18 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Krake rubbed the back of his head with a paw. Than blinked a few times, Krake was most likely older than her. He couldn’t tell but he didn’t think it really mattered either way. The chocolate brown tom bent and gave his chest fur another few licks. “Well I couldn’t say I knew that much about it” he said admittedly with another shrug. He stood up and stretched out his legs, turning in a circle, than laying back into the snow. He looked more comfortable now leaned against a thick cut bush. “I’ve made plenty enemies and I suppose it’s time for a change, friends aren’t that bad” he said gently leaning back again before glancing upwards as a crow cawed nosily. ”dear somebody ones being a monster comes with knowing what real life is like, I’ve known I’ve felt and I’m sure you have too but there always time to recover”

She looks at him, confused at first. Why was he so kind? So calm around her? Why?! Her eye sharpen as she begins to walk up to her and she growls loudly “ enemies? You made your enemies I’m forced to have them! ... there is no time to recover or rest especially with them around!... Sano wants me to be the breeder of the family, libtina sees me as some prized pet and Lucifer... he can’t do anything... why are you so calm?! How are you so calm and nice to someone that doesn’t deserve it...” she closes her eyes and looks away “ why? ... I don’t understand why are you so nice to me.. I don’t deserve it... yet you give it why? Did.. my family help you or.. do you feel pity for me?”