Last post by leader
Today 06:42 AM

Old July 7th, 2017, 04:11 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
While the smaller cat looked up at the trees above her with curious, green-hued eyes and a kind smile on her maw, a sudden voice made her ears perk up and turn her head towards the noise, which was a she-cat that she recognized as Brightfluff. “Yes, ma’am! I’m Newtpaw, the one and only there is.” She purred, the long-furred apprentice looking to the older female, who seemed friendly and calming by the softened tone of her voice. Newtpaw glanced at Brightfluff’s tail resting gently on her shoulder, which made her feel accepted by this warrior. “I’m ready for whatever you wish to teach me today.” She remarked, her eyes watching as the warrior walked in front and faced the smaller she-cat. Newtpaw sat up, tall and proud, being such not to slouch or come off as lazy or not enthusiastic about learning. She didn’t even bother to mention her ‘differences’ compared to other cats, with her shortened legs, the warrior could see that for herself. So far, though, Newtpaw could tell that Brightfluff wouldn’t be bothered by it.
"I love your enthusiasm. We could a few things today. See the territory, learn to hunt, or learn a battle move, which would you like to do?" The shecat asked, smiling at the young cat's willingness to learn. She had a feeling she would get along with her apprentice. Brightfluff noted her apprentice's shorter legs, thinking that Newtpaw could use it to her advantage in a fight. Taller cats could easily be knocked down by a strong young cat. With hunting, her weight is distributed much easier too. I wonder how fast she is. Her mind began to wander slightly so she glanced back at her apprentice, waiting for a response.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 7th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"I love your enthusiasm. We could a few things today. See the territory, learn to hunt, or learn a battle move, which would you like to do?" The shecat asked, smiling at the young cat's willingness to learn. She had a feeling she would get along with her apprentice. Brightfluff noted her apprentice's shorter legs, thinking that Newtpaw could use it to her advantage in a fight. Taller cats could easily be knocked down by a strong young cat. With hunting, her weight is distributed much easier too. I wonder how fast she is. Her mind began to wander slightly so she glanced back at her apprentice, waiting for a response.
Newtpaw smiled at the older she-cat’s words. “Thanks. I try to think positive and not be a downer all the time.” She remarked with a twitch of her whiskers, thinking about what she wanted to do for her first session with her mentor, “Well, I would like to see the territory. Since I was never allowed outside during my nursery months, I’ve never really gotten to see all this, even from the clearing view!” Newtpaw explained, looking up at the woodland surrounding them before turning back to Brightfluff, “Could you show me some of the sights of the forest and then maybe teach me how to hunt perhaps?” Her tone was polite as she spoke, not wanting to seem greedy and ask for too much on her first day out. The small apprentice noticed how Brightfluff would glance at her shortened legs and she could only stay calm, not grow self-conscious like when cats started when she was a kitten. She kept repeating in her head how there would be advantages to her build and that it wouldn’t cause any trouble for her training or life in the near future.
Old July 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
"Wow, you've really put up a strong wall there." Humor glinted in the she-cats eyes, she found this quite entertaining. "I bet you lost someone, a kit or maybe a friend, or even a mate. "You seem to like spouting insults to cats whenever you aren't comfortable with what they're saying." Mousesongs kneaded her paws into the ground before shaking herself. She wasn't worried if the other cat attack her, it would just give her something else to do.
"A strong wall."
Forestpelt repeated, her emerald green hues snapping with anger as she spoke. What right did this cat have to be coming out and acting this way towards her? Talking to her that way. Forestpelt was furious, frustrated, and completely done with this cat. Perhaps it was time to walk away. Walk away from their little conversation. But, at her next words, Forestpelt completely lost it. "How dare you!!! How dare you assume my life, how dare you act like you know anything at all about my life, how dare you pretend to know me!!! What is wrong with you, anyways, that you feel like you need to look into my personal life? I don't know you, or anything about you, other then that your mate left you - probably because he couldn't stand you - and your son won't speak to you, most likely for the same reason because you are impossible!" The feline snarled, her claws unsheathing as she stopped and turned to the other cat. She was angrier then she had been in a long time, but that wasn't a reason to blow up... Forestpelt didn't want to give her that satisfaction.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:58 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

What type of cat do you think I am...? The greyish silver feline wanted to ask him, but she held her tongue back. Instead, like she had been scolded by a parent, she pulled her ears back. Instead of impressing him, she was failing. Big time. Though it wasn't a first. She couldn't impress every cat she went passed. Secretly, Chrysanthemumshade felt that Wolfglare was a mystery. That he didn't allow anyone to get to know him. So far, she could see how he enjoyed night walks, that he liked the cold because it felt pleasant to his thick fur. This was all the she cat could get from him. Honestly, it felt aggravating that he was acting like a door, and she knew she didn't have the key to unlock every happiness, every fear, every sadness, every desire. She didn't have a code for any of that. Exactly, what did a cat like Wolfglare need to hide? From a distance, the tom looked he would be he epitome of all evil in the world. From that stoic expression to those cold eyes that could kill you with just one look. She was quite surprised that she even allowed herself to even approach the tom earlier that day. He already looked like a brooding mess within the Warriors den--and, what made her stay? That she was enjoying their conversation? That she found out that he liked Shadowclan to be under good leadership? That he believed Shadowclan is under weak reign because of their paranoid leader? That she should had walked away, and perhaps she wouldn't have gotten to know his sweet side? Bittersweet...he certainly was. This was something she registered. Chrysanthemumshade had wondered if there were other cats that were able to unlock that side to him. Just the thought of warriors, apprentices, and kits fear him without even knowing him.

And, yet I have done the same thing...judging that he would hurt her. Thinking that he would pound her into oblivion--when truly he can, but she doubt he would be that sinister. After all, haven't he allowed her to touch his pelt, despite him not being the one for such...affections? Haven't he wrapped his tail around her, keeping her warm? The gesture had taken her by surprise actually, and he seen the looks he had given her. She couldn't even return them. She felt out of place, so insecure, and in that moment, empty in her thoughts. "What," she turned her head to look at him, slightly. She didn't know what to say, or what to think. She wanted to know what her next move would be. Clearly, acting brave was over with. Maybe there was a different way to approach this manner. "Is there something on me?" She gave a light shrug, as she quickly gazed at him before averting her gaze. Being stared upon always made her insecure. Other she cats might like it. Bask in the attention, but to Chrysanthemumshade it always reminded her of the way her mentor stared at her. Like she was the only thing in the world.

Her nose twitched, and she put on a hidden smirk. The she cat felt taken aback at the fact that she jumped at the sound of a bunny. Those sweet, innocent little things couldn't do any harm, could they? However, she didn't want to appear that scared when she was really frightened. With her tail lashing behind her, the feline gave Wolfglare a sly grin. "Bunnies are dangerous, you know!" She mewed, matter-of-factly. "They're not to mess with. They're like...very, very...dangerous." She allowed herself to believe so that she didn't appear stupid. Though she might had when she voiced that out. Giving off an awkward laugh, she had to think of something else to say. Something quick. "I wouldn't have to worry about them though. You'll protect me." It sounded weird. Though he had admitted those words himself. I'll protect you. That was when she had froze up for a moment. What reason did he have to protect her? Chrysanthemumshade felt that she could believe the words. She wanted to, but that was hard for her. She was still quite frightened of him. She learned long ago that words meant nothing. Actions were everything. She could only impress so many cats by verbal responses, but once they actually seen her complete the action? She might as well had made a new best friend.

Chrysanthemumshade figured that she wouldn't say anything to this. She greatly appreciated the fact that he felt he could protect her. Who wouldn't want protection from a large cat that could swipe the life out of you just by a smack of his tail? The thought really made her laugh. Slowly, she began to embrace the coldness. Not that she was that cold. Especially with the warmth Wolfglare was providing her. The she cat looked around, admiring the soft moonlight that settled around them. It was a state of bliss. The leaves softly swaying to the wind. Her ears kept twitching, her small body shivering. Though she kept a smile on her face because, after all, she did have someone to protect her.

"I bet you can handle a fox," she turned her head to stare at him once again, looking him up and down with her green optics as if checking him out. Perhaps he wouldn't even have to handle a fox. The fox would simply run at the size of him. When she turned her gaze away, her ears flicked. "I doubt you'd be able to not handle a badger." She gave a light laugh. "I bet you can handle anything that comes your way." She purred, and gave a gentle lick to her jaws. He was like a sturdy wall. A statue that others couldn't break down. Not even a cat's worst predator. She admired that a lot. Because she knew she could never be like that. She was small, easy to run over. Both mentally and physically. Though she rather prefer that cats run her over physically. Her mind was tender, very easy to take advantage of and shape to anyone's desires.

When the large tom had stopped, Chrysanthemumshade almost kept going. Her tail swayed gently behind her, until she noticed he wasn't walking next to her any longer. And, the breeze hit her pretty hard, giving her a chill. She stopped in her tracks, turning her head to give him a glance, her nose twitching. He was just...sitting there. Why has he stopped when it was cold out here? The she cat slowly padded her way back towards him, looking up at him with her dazzlingly orbs. "Is everything alright?" She tilted her head slightly. See, Chrysanthemumshade was pretty clueless. She didn't know that Wolfglare was inviting her to snuggle against him. In her eyes, it was tempting to do just that. He was practically sitting down, a thick pelt that was warmer than hers would ever be. Though, she stayed planted to her spot. She didn't want him to appear uncomfortable. Instead of waiting for him to answer, she was tired of the wind blowing through her pelt, so she gingerly sat next to him, not too close, but just enough to feel the warmth. She kept her paws close each other, and wrapped her tail tightly around her to add more heat. She kept her eyes locked down on her paws until she felt that she was ready to look up. Stars, and stars, and more stars accompanying the moon. "Ah, the night is gorgeous," she smiled brightly, flicking her ears, then pinning them flat against her head. "No wonder you like to be out here." She quickly looked over at him. "You're like a shadow, aren't you? You like to be unseen?" She asked him, twitching her nose once more, and squinting her eyes to look at him. He did have somewhat of apparition look to him. No cat would ever see what he would be doing. She hardly could even see him in the night, but his stunning eyes were the only clue that gave him away.
"Uh, yeah, just a leaf." Wolfglare meowed gruffly, watching as a clump of pine needles from the trees above them fell to the ground just behind Chrysanthemumshade. "But it's gone now." The large tom averted his gaze away from the feline, his eyes scanning the ground before him as he walked. As she stated what he figured was a "fear" of bunnies, Wolfglare laughed. An actual, genuine laugh that carried through the darkened forest. He glanced at the gray tabby walking beside him, his ice blue eyes seeking less cold know then they had earlier. "Oh yeah, I bet that fearsome little thing has got a whole army, and it's about to jump out at us and attack!" Wolfglare lashed his tail, glancing around the territory as if he could spot the so called "army of bunnies." "If they get anywhere near here, you might have to worry. Yes, Ive dealt with foxes and badgers, but a whole army of bunnies? I'm not so sure if I could do it..." Wolfglare's voice was laced with sarcasm, and he smirked at Chrysshade.

This was Wolfglare's playful side, his sweet side. The side that showed through when playing with his brother, Smokepaw. Ever since apprenticehood, Smoke had been the only cat that had experienced Wolfglare's sweet side. His gruff, stoic side was still part of him, but it was not all of him. And it seemed like Chrysshade had broken down some well-built walls. But without Wolfglare himself noticing. And that was something. Something was surely different about her than any other cat he had met. And Wolfglare was determined to find out what that difference was. For sure it was a good difference. And Wolfglare decided, that tomorrow, bright and early, he'd start his experiment. On this she-cat who made him feel as if he could actually make a real friend for once.

As Chrysanthemumshade sat down beside him, seemingly declining his offer, Wolfglare curled his tail back around his paws, feeling his pelt heat up. He didn't know why it was heating up, the tom had honestly not felt embarrassed since he was a young apprentice. And he did not remember the feeling at all. Why am I so hot? It was just cold a minute ago! Shifting in his paws uncomfortably, Wolfglare used the silence to look at his surroundings. Colors were something that Wolfglare loved to see, which you wouldn't think that a dark-furred, "nocturnal" tom like him would like that kind of thing. But even in the night, Wolfglare found that plenty of color still lingered in the forest. The illuminating green glows of the lightning bugs, the silver stars shining above, the crystal blue of the water, and the soft yellow of owl's eyes perching through the darkness as they searched for prey. As Wolfglare's pelt cooled off again, he was staring off into the distance, taking in all the beauty around him.

Wolfglare fully agreed with Chrysshade as she spoke. The night was gorgeous. He marveled at how brilliant, unique and beautiful everything was during those moonlit hours. Herbert words caught him off guard slightly. But it was true. He was a shadow within the clan, hiding in the darkened corners, listening, watching, silently. "I'm not big on being in the spotlight. I like to be alone, with only my thoughts to comfort me." Wolfglare realized this may sound a bit rude, and give the fellow warrior the wrong idea. "At least, until you came along. I think that you're someone I could get along with, someone i could call a... Friend?" Wolfglare focused his icy eyes on her, seeing the brilliant green once more of her own hues. The dark-furred tom could just not get over her eyes, an how amazingly beautiful they seemed to him. His ears flattened slightly, and he averted his gaze, looking down at his paws, which were his underneath his tail. He didn't know how she would respond, and he awaited the worst, like what always happened why we he tried to make an actual friend.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:01 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar quickly lifted her head, turning towards the voice that was yelling at her. She stopped quickly, "Everyone halt!" She yelled, quickly sprinting towards the voice of her deputy, Goldeneye. The leader couldn't believe that her clan... everything they worked for was going to be washed away.

"Have you gotten the queens and kits out!" She yelled, worrying about her own kit, Whitekit, as the rain and thunder kept crashing around them, water flowing in between her paws. Her tail lashed as she faced the other cat, worry growing in her heart and eyes.

ShadowClan would have to ask help from other clans, and the closest clan would be RiverClan at this very moment. "You go get everyone out! Lead them to the RiverClan boarder, keep the kits and queens safe! Get everyone out!" she repeated, turning back to the patrol. "Go help get the clan out of camp! Follow everything Goldeneye tells you! Hurry!" she screamed. "I am going to ask for RiverClan's help!"

With saying that, she ran in the direction of RiverClan, praying to StarClan that everything would be okay- that her clan would recover and be alright.

@Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Aura @Aquarius
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye wanted to relax slightly as he heard that Halestar had heard him, but he couldn't let himself do that. "Tempestjay and some other warriors are currently doing that!" He yelled in reply, shaking still. He wanted to believe that everything would be okay, yet it was so hard, considering what had already happened. Starclan knew what would happen if he waited even longer actually, how many could be hurt, or killed! He knew Halestar had her own kit, and what would happen then? If they were hurt? Forcing himself to calm down once again, he watched as Halestar ran to Riverclan.

Wait...Riverclan? The very clan that they had just been trying to attack? Well...what Riverclan didn't know wouldn't hurt them. Hopefully Halestar wouldn't tell Russetstar about that. He shook his head slightly, he shouldn't doubt the leader of the clan, he was sure Halestar knew what she was doing. Looking at the patrol, he waited for a few seconds, to see if they were paying attention to him. Either way, not caring to be honest, he said "Come on, we need to go and get the rest of the clan!" Trying to sound confident, he was glad he succeeded, just trying not to look nervous as he anxiously watched the six.

(I must apologize once more for the late reply, my family has been sick(Not sure if this is too late though))
Darkclaws' eyes widened with worry but quickly calmed as the deputy of the clan informed Halestar of the news. After all his parents were practically elders and his many brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews weren't exactly the best of swimmers. "I'm with you Goldeneye!" The tom proclaimed raising his tail to his temple as a salute. He looked towards the other cats to see their reactions.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:27 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble blinked," Why Riverclan? They are our enemy. How about going to Windclan, Thunderclan, or Skyclan?" She asked quietly padding forward. (Wait. Is the patrol going to camp or to Riverclan?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Wispdance's eyes widened at the news. They were just about to destroy RiverClan, and now they were asking for help? At least RiverClan didn't know their original intentions. The ebony-black she-cat debated running after Halestar- after all, RiverClan may be feeling hostile- but she decided against it. Halestar had told her to go back to camp and help, and even if she didn't like it, she had to obey. Narrowing her eyes in determination, Wispdance spun around and raced back in the direction of camp, her long legs propelling her. She tried to advoid wet needles that would cause her to slip, and soon entered the camp, glancing around for someone to help. It still was her night to shine, as a savior rather than a soldier. 'Wispdance the Savior'. The silver-eyed she-cat smiled. She liked the sound of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

(I must apologize once more for the late reply, my family has been sick(Not sure if this is too late though))
Darkclaws' eyes widened with worry but quickly calmed as the deputy of the clan informed Halestar of the news. After all his parents were practically elders and his many brothers, sisters, nieces, and nephews weren't exactly the best of swimmers. "I'm with you Goldeneye!" The tom proclaimed raising his tail to his temple as a salute. He looked towards the other cats to see their reactions.
(( @Chameleon I believe that Halestar is going to Riverclan on her own, the rest of the patrol, however, is going back to the starting-to-flood camp to save the rest of the clan :3
That's what I believe anyways, as I don't know for sure :3 ))

"Riverclan is the closest clan," Goldeneye said quickly, looking at Rasberrybubble, "So they're our best bet currently." He added, he knew he was speaking up slightly, but Halestar needed to go to Riverclan and ask for shelter as soon as possible. "Besides, what they don't know won't hurt them." He said quickly, as he knew it was true. As long as Riverclan didn't find out, they would be fine. Watching Wispdance, he blinked, before realizing that the she-cat was heading back to Shadowclan. The Tom was slightly relieved by how excited the she-cat was, and almost wanted to warn her about the mud. Either way, he decided against it, as he had the rest of the patrol to pull together.

He was happy to hear that Darkclaws was on his side, the other Tom would never know how relieved the deputy was to hear that. Nodding to the tom, Goldeneye then looked at the remaining members of the patrol. "We need to go back to camp!" He said quickly, still slightly unnerved. "Anyone who doesn't want to help can just..." the tom shrugged, "You get what I mean! Anyhow! Let's go!" He said urgently, before starting to sprint as best as he could, trying to hide his fear, though it was there. He couldn't exactly control his breathing as he was running however, creating painful gasps. However, he couldn't stop, not until everyone was safe! That was the one thing that kept him going, paws pounding on the muddy ground.
Old July 8th, 2017, 08:42 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

(( @Chameleon I believe that Halestar is going to Riverclan on her own, the rest of the patrol, however, is going back to the starting-to-flood camp to save the rest of the clan :3
That's what I believe anyways, as I don't know for sure :3 ))

"Riverclan is the closest clan," Goldeneye said quickly, looking at Rasberrybubble, "So they're our best bet currently." He added, he knew he was speaking up slightly, but Halestar needed to go to Riverclan and ask for shelter as soon as possible. "Besides, what they don't know won't hurt them." He said quickly, as he knew it was true. As long as Riverclan didn't find out, they would be fine. Watching Wispdance, he blinked, before realizing that the she-cat was heading back to Shadowclan. The Tom was slightly relieved by how excited the she-cat was, and almost wanted to warn her about the mud. Either way, he decided against it, as he had the rest of the patrol to pull together.

He was happy to hear that Darkclaws was on his side, the other Tom would never know how relieved the deputy was to hear that. Nodding to the tom, Goldeneye then looked at the remaining members of the patrol. "We need to go back to camp!" He said quickly, still slightly unnerved. "Anyone who doesn't want to help can just..." the tom shrugged, "You get what I mean! Anyhow! Let's go!" He said urgently, before starting to sprint as best as he could, trying to hide his fear, though it was there. He couldn't exactly control his breathing as he was running however, creating painful gasps. However, he couldn't stop, not until everyone was safe! That was the one thing that kept him going, paws pounding on the muddy ground.

Darkclaws seemed to have been flying over the mud as he ran, making sure to make his footsteps as light as possible. As he got to the side of the clan's deputy he looked at him "Goldeneye, try calming down," The tom said. He could see that the tom was struggling. "Try keeping most of your weight off of your paws," He said knowingly, "It will help significantly," the dark tom added. He made sure to keep pace behind the deputy as a form of respect for the tom. He looked behind him to see the others not too far behind and he couldn't help but feel a little relieved that these were the kind of warriors Shadowclan has: The kind that doesn't give up and do what is best for the clan.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 8th, 2017, 09:05 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

Darkclaws seemed to have been flying over the mud as he ran, making sure to make his footsteps as light as possible. As he got to the side of the clan's deputy he looked at him "Goldeneye, try calming down," The tom said. He could see that the tom was struggling. "Try keeping most of your weight off of your paws," He said knowingly, "It will help significantly," the dark tom added. He made sure to keep pace behind the deputy as a form of respect for the tom. He looked behind him to see the others not too far behind and he couldn't help but feel a little relieved that these were the kind of warriors Shadowclan has: The kind that doesn't give up and do what is best for the clan.

The deputy tried to keep his pace steady as he heard Darkclaws, despite wanting to slow down. Forcing himself to slow down slightly, he took a breath in, calming himself slightly. Then he forced himself to jerk back to attention. Forcing himself to keep calm now, Goldeneye started to sprint once again, this time listening to Darkclaws. It was almost as if he was an apprentice again, and it was almost nice. He was gliding on the ground now, or, at least, that's what he felt like to him. This was definitely better than what he had been doing, and he could almost forget what he was supposed to be doing.

But he couldn't. Goldeneye had a clan to save. He couldn't forget what he was doing, or risk the end of Shadowclan. "Thanks!" He called quickly, focusing on getting back to camp. Tempestjay better have gotten some kits and queens out, or else things would not turn out well. The deputy was panicking, and he couldn't exactly deny it. But he had to force himself to stay somewhat calm, or else the terrible idea that Shadowclan would be washed away forever would come to his mind once again.
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:09 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Newtpaw smiled at the older she-cat’s words. “Thanks. I try to think positive and not be a downer all the time.” She remarked with a twitch of her whiskers, thinking about what she wanted to do for her first session with her mentor, “Well, I would like to see the territory. Since I was never allowed outside during my nursery months, I’ve never really gotten to see all this, even from the clearing view!” Newtpaw explained, looking up at the woodland surrounding them before turning back to Brightfluff, “Could you show me some of the sights of the forest and then maybe teach me how to hunt perhaps?” Her tone was polite as she spoke, not wanting to seem greedy and ask for too much on her first day out. The small apprentice noticed how Brightfluff would glance at her shortened legs and she could only stay calm, not grow self-conscious like when cats started when she was a kitten. She kept repeating in her head how there would be advantages to her build and that it wouldn’t cause any trouble for her training or life in the near future.
"That sounds good." Brightfluff mewed, flicking her tail lightly. She smiled at her apprentice and said, "Right now, we are in a clearing outside of camp, as you may have guessed. Follow me and I can show you the training hollow, the marshy area by the lake where we get frogs, and some of the borders. Afterward, I'll teach you how to hunt and maybe you can catch something." The warrior flicked her tail and started slowly padding into the pine trees. She looked over her shoulder to Newtpaw, making sure the apprentice was following. Brightfluff didn't want to lose her on their first day out together.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 8th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"That sounds good." Brightfluff mewed, flicking her tail lightly. She smiled at her apprentice and said, "Right now, we are in a clearing outside of camp, as you may have guessed. Follow me and I can show you the training hollow, the marshy area by the lake where we get frogs, and some of the borders. Afterward, I'll teach you how to hunt and maybe you can catch something." The warrior flicked her tail and started slowly padding into the pine trees. She looked over her shoulder to Newtpaw, making sure the apprentice was following. Brightfluff didn't want to lose her on their first day out together.
The apprentice turned her head to look around at the area that they now were in as her mentor explained that this was the clearing right outside of the camp entrance. She looked back to Brightfluff as she listed the places that they would be exploring and that they would try hunting afterwards. “Sounds good to me!” Newtpaw purred, leaping off the log to place herself next to the warrior. “I can’t wait to learn all of our territory and hunt to feed some hungry mouths.” The she-cat remarked, swiftly padding after her, having to take more steps than the older she-cat because of her legs, but overall, Newtpaw kept up to speed with her, glancing at the occasional flower or tree as they passed them. This was the first time she had seen these things in her lifetime up close and so far out in the territory. The grass was soft and damp under her paws and it occasionally brushed across her belly. The forest showed the evidence of the recent rainfalls that had fallen not that long ago.

Last edited by Captain; July 8th, 2017 at 11:29 AM.