Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:59 AM

Old November 16th, 2017, 10:51 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw studied her leader as he struck out at the stone with his paw. Now she saw what was wrong! When he did the strike, he put his whole body into it. She had just been moving the leg. There was more power in his move. She found a pebble of her own, crouched lower, and flashed out at the small stone, letting her should and her side turn into the move. That felt right. That was what was missing. "Yes! I get it now!" she said happily. She'd have time to practice more later. Right now, Goldenstar was obviously ready to get back to his den. "I guess we'd better be getting back. I promised Daypaw I'd help them clean the old moss out of the medicine den," she fibbed turning to Goldenstar with her tail raised. It was just to spare him the trouble of trying to put on a brave face for him. She'd already asked for too much. Besides, Daypaw probably actually would appreciate a helping paw.
Goldenstar watched, nodding. He was proud of the apprentince, and how she was beginning to grow. It was hard not to see how she had developed, especially since the flood, when she was injured. Now she was fighting and training like a majority of the other apprentinces. “Nice job,” he said, smiling. As she continued to talk for a few moments, he nodded. “You did good today,” he added, as he was beginning to feel very proud of Nightpaw. “After you help Daypaw, be sure to get some rest, okay? You deserve it,” he finished, as he didn’t want Nightpaw to overwork herself. That was one of the worst things she could do right now actually. He was just hoping that she wouldn’t do it, smiling awkwardly as he began to slowly start walking to camp.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:52 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Risingstorm took blow after blow, most of them striking her limbs, and she was starting to bleed. With a snarl she leaped backward off the tomcat. And stood snarling, her tail lashing. She had proven she could pin the stranger and hurt him pretty badly. Now she'd give him a chance to take his lesson and run. "Get out, I said!" she screeched, taking a menacing step forward to try and drive the cat off once again.
Aspen backed up, still keeping himself low to the ground. His breath was harsh, and he struggled to catch it. The tom was bleeding all over, and his fur stung. "You're strong for a clan cat." Aspen mewed quietly.
Old November 17th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Aspen backed up, still keeping himself low to the ground. His breath was harsh, and he struggled to catch it. The tom was bleeding all over, and his fur stung. "You're strong for a clan cat." Aspen mewed quietly.
It was a taunt. A poor one. Clan cats were demonstrably better in combat than kittypets and rogues based on her experience. "I am. Stick around if you want to see more," she threatened, lowered her head as she prepared to charge at him again. Risingstorm was talking big, but in truth, she was feeling the effects of her wounds. She was breathing hard and feeling weaker from the blood loss. Fighting this hard after just being in a major battle was getting more difficult. She had to bluff the tom away, fast, or leave soon and tell Goldenstar about him. "Now for the last time, get out!"

Last edited by Charmer; November 17th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:19 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
The little shecat groaned. Why did Featherfur have to be so mean?! She trudged on in silence as they made their way through the woods, seething. Why did Goldenstar have to stick her with a mentor who was so strict? If only her mentor had been a male. She'd never have to lift a paw. All she'd have to do is bat her pretty eyes. As they padded along the trail, she caught a whiff o prey scent on the breeze and slowed, certain her mentor had smelled it to and would make her stop and catch it. I hope it's not another slimy frog, she thought, grimacing with distaste.
bad apentice *smacks*
~~~
Featherfur felt like groaning, herself. As she trotted on, she realized Vixenpaw had slowed. The mentor opened her jaws to ask why when she smelled something. Blackbird. She dropped into a crouch, scooting back over to her apprentice. "Remember your training," she whispered, "and you can catch this, no problem."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:27 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
It was a taunt. A poor one. Clan cats were demonstrably better in combat than kittypets and rogues based on her experience. "I am. Stick around if you want to see more," she threatened, lowered her head as she prepared to charge at him again. Risingstorm was talking big, but in truth, she was feeling the effects of her wounds. She was breathing hard and feeling weaker from the blood loss. Fighting this hard after just being in a major battle was getting more difficult. She had to bluff the tom away, fast, or leave soon and tell Goldenstar about him. "Now for the last time, get out!"
Aspen flicked his ears, shaking. "It wasn't my... f..a..lt.." He felt tired, his mind racing. His steps were shaky, and his pelt was filled with mud and blood. "I'll go for no..w Tell s-storm I was here..." The tom sunk away, his stomach empty.
Old November 18th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She grinned wolfishly and took off without a word. Her grey and white patches were a blur as she ran to a spot, only she liked to hunt. She took several directions away from her spot, just to make sure Tansylight wasn't following her. She stopped, keeping her breathing quiet and her footsteps silent. Her eyes were slits and she searched for the tiniest movement.
Tansylight watched as her friend raced off only leaving a speckle of dust behind her. It was clear enough that the hunt off was on and she was determined to win. So she started to head the opposite direction where most of the pine trees grew. The scent filled the air as she walked along the forest floor careful not to step on prickly pine cones. Her green gaze swept across searching for any prey her jaws watered thinking about it. Finally a vole came into view she crouched down waiting to pounce.

Last edited by Twilight; November 18th, 2017 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Double post
Old November 18th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Aspen flicked his ears, shaking. "It wasn't my... f..a..lt.." He felt tired, his mind racing. His steps were shaky, and his pelt was filled with mud and blood. "I'll go for no..w Tell s-storm I was here..." The tom sunk away, his stomach empty.
Risingstorm leered after the tom as he left. Storm? Who in Starclan's name was Storm? No warrior she knew. She watched in silence as he crossed the border and got out of sight, and when she was sure he was gone, she let herself sag, panting with exhaustion. Her whole body felt sore and drained, and the wounds on her legs were bleeding. She turned and began to limp back toward Shadowclan camp, intent on visiting the medicine den, first thing.

Old November 18th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar watched, nodding. He was proud of the apprentince, and how she was beginning to grow. It was hard not to see how she had developed, especially since the flood, when she was injured. Now she was fighting and training like a majority of the other apprentinces. “Nice job,” he said, smiling. As she continued to talk for a few moments, he nodded. “You did good today,” he added, as he was beginning to feel very proud of Nightpaw. “After you help Daypaw, be sure to get some rest, okay? You deserve it,” he finished, as he didn’t want Nightpaw to overwork herself. That was one of the worst things she could do right now actually. He was just hoping that she wouldn’t do it, smiling awkwardly as he began to slowly start walking to camp.
"Yes Goldenstar," Nightpaw answered, following after her mentor as they made their way back toward camp with a skip in her step, feeling proud of herself. It was coming along slowly, but she was getting a little stronger everyday. She could hardly wait to tell Daypaw all about it.

Old November 18th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The one and only me View Post
Tansylight watched as her friend raced off only leaving a speckle of dust behind her. It was clear enough that the hunt off was on and she was determined to win. So she started to head the opposite direction where most of the pine trees grew. The scent filled the air as she walked along the forest floor careful not to step on prickly pine cones. Her green gaze swept across searching for any prey her jaws watered thinking about it. Finally a vole came into view she crouched down waiting to pounce.
Moonclaw stalked a mouse ever so slowly then Slack! The mouse was the first point for her. She continued for what was an hour but felt like seconds. She had collected three mice, two voles, and a crow(?). She returned to the spot she and Tansylight started at and waited for her friend to return.
Old November 18th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

Moonclaw stalked a mouse ever so slowly then Slack! The mouse was the first point for her. She continued for what was an hour but felt like seconds. She had collected three mice, two voles, and a crow(?). She returned to the spot she and Tansylight started at and waited for her friend to return.
Tansylight waited till the vole was facing her direction before she pounced finally she leaped and landed swiftly on it. She continued doing that till she was satisfied with her catch. She caught one vole, three mice, and one raven. She buried her catch in the soft earth and headed back to the spot where she saw Moonclaw waiting.