Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:00 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 10th, 2017, 05:38 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
Her grey nose twitched, 'My name? Describing me..? Eh.' She let out a small laugh, this practically was a shock.
"My name, Quietnose... Eh it's not really- I mean.. Kin-da?" She had almost zero confidence in her reply but followed it up with a somewhat half hearted laugh because she knew she really wasn't relatively kind to the majority of others. Her soft spot for older cats shined through, she just saw it as a bit cute and it was still pretty early. She wasn't one to get in a twisted mood so early, leave that for later.
He tipped his head to the side. Even without vocal issues, the she-cat in front of him could gen pretty confusing. He flicked his tail, unbothered. If his clan,antes were mousebrains, it wasn't his fault.
"Tha' means wha'?" The tall male asked, his voice hiding a touch of carefreeness and teasing.
Old May 10th, 2017, 05:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
She doesn't... she doesn't have one? Smokepaw's expression changed instantly to one of worry and sympathy. Though he tried to wipe the sympathetic expression off quickly, not everyone wanted to get sympathy. He knew he just wanted acceptance. Leopardpaw? He didn't know about her. "Oh, uh..." This is awkward. But he didn't say that out loud. He didn't want to hurt her feelings. Some cats (like himself) couldn't help it. And besides, he had started the whole exchange. Why, oh why had he chosen her of all cats? Because she was alone. Because you had to play the nice guy. Because you were bored. Because-- Smokepaw quickly shut off his thoughts. So maybe he did know why. But then he had gone ahead and actually carried it out... why?

Just why.

That was all he wanted to know, was why he had listened to his thoughts telling him that she was lonely. "I'm, I'm... I'm... sorry about that, you, uh... you need to have a mentor, uh... to train... w-would you want me to, um, help? Just while, you... while you... you know, until you get a, uh... another one." So awkward. He seemed to be good at that, though. Perhaps that was why he did it so often, because it was one of the things he was good at. Why hadn't he been like this with Crimsonpaw? Maybe then things would have been different. Maybe then he would be different now. But no, confidence had been his downfall. So confident in his younger moons. And with Leopardpaw so young, it made him worried that she was so nervous all the time. Was she going to be okay?

Or was there something actually wrong?

Smokepaw knew he was made fun of. Why, he still hadn't figured out. It stopped bothering him after a while but he remembered always thinking there was something wrong with him. Inside him. No one wanted to be friends because he was selfish, or dorky, or awkward, or weird. No one wanted to be friends with him because he was himself. No one wanted to be friends with him because no one wanted a cat like him for their friend. And yet he had friends now. So he must have been wrong. Smokepaw wished and wished that he could travel back in time and change the things that couldn't be changed now. Undo the things that had made him who he was now, because to be honest... sometimes Smokepaw wasn't so sure that who he was was a good thing. After all, he was way too awkward.

And he didn't make the best friend.
And there it was. Leopardpaw was sure she'd already chased him off. Sighing, Leopardpaw looked down, waiting for the teasing, the taunting, the verbal abuse that was sure to come. She just had that effect. She had to learn to stand up to the bullies though. Or maybe she should leave ShadowClan. Become a kittypet. Live the easy life.

Live the easy life.

So tempting. Leopardpaw's ears twitched and she looked up, surprise flickering in her pale blue hues as she gave Smokepaw a completely bewildered look. She still couldnt understand why he wasnt taunting her yet. But maybe he wouldnt taunt her. Maybe he would be nice. He was so far. Was he okay? Could Leopardpaw let her guard down for him? Hesitating, Leopardpaw paused before allowing her lips to slowly curve upwards into a shy but grateful smile. "I..Uh, s-sure...That..That would b-be really ni-nice.." The caracal apprentice twitched her ears faintly, allowing them to slowly pick back up as she gazed at Smokepaw. She didnt know why but as soon as she actually looked him in the eyes...She felt safe. Like she could trust him. Like he wasnt like any of the others. Like...Maybe....

Maybe he could help her.

Leopardpaw was bullied because of her size. Because of how fragile she seemed. Smokepaw didnt seem interested in bullying her, though. In fact, he seemed like he wanted to help her, to break past her shell. Maybe she would with him around. Maybe she'd finally get to see what real friendship was like. Leopardpaw knew they'd just met, but it seemed like they knew eachother since kithood. And she liked him.

She really, really liked him.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by BEAR.; May 12th, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Old May 10th, 2017, 05:51 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
He tipped his head to the side. Even without vocal issues, the she-cat in front of him could gen pretty confusing. He flicked his tail, unbothered. If his clan,antes were mousebrains, it wasn't his fault.
"Tha' means wha'?" The tall male asked, his voice hiding a touch of carefreeness and teasing.
"It means, I guess that I'm just typically quiet. Possibly Sly? I don't know what my birth giver or the leader where thinking when they decided to assign these names to me." She let out a slight giggle at the end, as it amused her knowing she had no control over what her name was.
"It's a bit pitiful, but we make the best of what we were given." She shrugged slightly, taking about herself was something we was especially not good at. Letting others know things about her made her vulnerable, but her guard was slightly let down by his comfort. 'Weird'.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old May 10th, 2017, 05:59 PM

Amberleaf padded around curiously. "What to do, what to do... "
Old May 10th, 2017, 06:07 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

αmвєrlєαf wαlkєd αrσund curíσuѕlч. ѕhє wσndєrєd whαt íntєrєѕtíng єvєntѕ wσuld tαkє plαcє σn ѕuch α вєαutíful dαч. "whєrє íѕ єvєrчσnє?" ѕhє αѕkєd hєrѕєlf, mαkíng ít juѕt lσud єnσugh ѕσ thαt єvєrч nєαrвч cαt cσuld gєαr hєr íf thєч wєrє αwαkє.
Old May 10th, 2017, 07:13 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

@CandyFlossCat
The amber eyed molly walked slowly to the fresh kill pile. Her normal spark of happiness had faded... Just like him...
The young warrior had gotten the news that her mate was killed by a RiverClan cat. She was angry, sad, and frustrated at this and couldnt even bring herself to eat.

The grey molly sat with a blank look, tail lashing around as she stared at the fresh kill infront of her. Eat... He would never want you to stay like this... He is with StarClan now... she thought. If StarClan was real, then why did they allow him to die... that thought scared her. Never had she even thought about StarClan not existing... But what if StarClan didnt...

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 10th, 2017, 07:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beep Beep Im a Blue Sheep View Post

@CandyFlossCat
The amber eyed molly walked slowly to the fresh kill pile. Her normal spark of happiness had faded... Just like him...
The young warrior had gotten the news that her mate was killed by a RiverClan cat. She was angry, sad, and frustrated at this and couldnt even bring herself to eat.

The grey molly sat with a blank look, tail lashing around as she stared at the fresh kill infront of her. Eat... He would never want you to stay like this... He is with StarClan now... she thought. If StarClan was real, then why did they allow him to die... that thought scared her. Never had she even thought about StarClan not existing... But what if StarClan didnt...
The brown molly sat in the clearing, her tail over her paws as she closed her yellow eyes. She stood to her paws, flicking her ear. She glanced at the cats around her, and closed her eye as the voice sounded in her thoughts.
You can kill them all.... It chimed, she hated the disorder she'd had since she was a kit. The molly sighed, grabbing a mouse and devouring it in hungry bites, she'd been hunting and patrolling for ShadowClan for days and she deserved this.

She saw a molly, staring blankly, and approached her. "U-uh.. hi, i'm Quietmoon.. what's your name?" She asked, embarrassed by her stutter at the beginning. She smiled, though weakly, and waited for the molly's response. 'Oh, I think she's the cat who recently lost her mate! Great going, Quietmoon!' she thought, flattening her ears. "I'm really sorry about your.. you know.." she said, then groaned. "Why did I bring it up?! I'm sorry, I don't know how to really have a normal conversation." She admitted. Great. Now she was rambling.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; May 10th, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old May 10th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Just as Chrysanthemumshade was about to answer, Cloverwhisker had bounded over to the nearby tom, who was grooming himself in a shaded gloomy area. Her sister let out a hiss but bounded over to them, keeping silent. Coldhearted fell over, taken by surprised. His ears has flattened when he noticed it was only Cloverwhisker. "Hey!" The tom shoved her off, albeit gently. "Haven't you heard of personal space!" He gave a slight growl.

"Don't talk to my sister like that!" Chrysanthemumshade growled, staring at the ginger tom. "How can you seem so friendly with his, Clovey?"
Cloverwhisker just smiled and laughed "Its Okay Sis! He's always this way!" She mewerd as her tail swish back and forth excitedly
Old May 10th, 2017, 08:26 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
The brown molly sat in the clearing, her tail over her paws as she closed her yellow eyes. She stood to her paws, flicking her ear. She glanced at the cats around her, and closed her eye as the voice sounded in her thoughts.
You can kill them all.... It chimed, she hated the disorder she'd had since she was a kit. The molly sighed, grabbing a mouse and devouring it in hungry bites, she'd been hunting and patrolling for ShadowClan for days and she deserved this.

She saw a molly, staring blankly, and approached her. "U-uh.. hi, i'm Quietmoon.. what's your name?" She asked, embarrassed by her stutter at the beginning. She smiled, though weakly, and waited for the molly's response. 'Oh, I think she's the cat who recently lost her mate! Great going, Quietmoon!' she thought, flattening her ears. "I'm really sorry about your.. you know.." she said, then groaned. "Why did I bring it up?! I'm sorry, I don't know how to really have a normal conversation." She admitted. Great. Now she was rambling.
The young feline looked at the cat named Quietmoon. She knew the cat didnt mean any disrespect about her mate and wasnt trying to hurt her feelings in any way. Or was she? Vitalitysurge didnt know, and her trust issue wasnt much help.
''It's fine... Im Vitalitysurge...'' she said with soft voice. Her warm amber eyes stared at Quietmoon as if she was trying to figure her out.

Old May 10th, 2017, 08:33 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@BluBunny
Stormheart stretched tail lashing around. She glanced over at Cloud, who was now Cloudfeather, and nuzzled agaist him.
''Cloudfeather wake up...'' she mewed softly in his ear.

Closed Thread