Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:07 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Omari
Today 07:04 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 07:03 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:52 PM

Old November 12th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Well, the pain is sharp when I try to walk, and dull when I sit still. My spine is the only thing that hurt, the pain is sort of all over my spine until my shoulder blades, and it's hurt like this only once. It was right after the accident and I was still trying to adjust to it." she flipped over onto her back as she answered the tomcat.
"Hmmm," Shinefang looked over shecat's spine again, trying to figure out the riddle of why her back may suddenly start hurting again now like it had when the accident first happened. "Have you done anything strenuous lately that might have aggravated your injury? What sort of exercise have you been getting?"

Old November 12th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Hmmm," Shinefang looked over shecat's spine again, trying to figure out the riddle of why her back may suddenly start hurting again now like it had when the accident first happened. "Have you done anything strenuous lately that might have aggravated your injury? What sort of exercise have you been getting?"
"My mother hardly lets me get out of my nest, so I only get exercise when she's on patrol. I don't really do much except try to pull my hind legs up and under me. I'm slowly being able to balance on my hind paws, but my legs can't support any weight. I'm trying to get my spine straight, but it's not working, and a few days ago I tried walking again and flipped over and landed on a large rock. It really hurt." Iris sat still as Shinefang examined her.
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
"My mother hardly lets me get out of my nest, so I only get exercise when she's on patrol. I don't really do much except try to pull my hind legs up and under me. I'm slowly being able to balance on my hind paws, but my legs can't support any weight. I'm trying to get my spine straight, but it's not working, and a few days ago I tried walking again and flipped over and landed on a large rock. It really hurt." Iris sat still as Shinefang examined her.
Shinefang listened intently while he examined Iris's spine. He felt sorry that the shecat was cooped up and not able to be as active as she liked. An truth be told, it proably wasn't doing her any favors either. He remembered cats with broken having weak muscles by the time they got to leave the medicine den. Her muscles would likely get weaker is still if this kept up indefinitely. Could hitting a rock have caused the pain? Well it sure didn't help I bet. "I'll be right back," Shinefang strode out of the elder's den and returned a few moment's later with comfrey leaves in his mouth. He chewed the leaves up and spit them onto his paw. "What part of your back hit the rock? I'm not completely sure that's what did this, but comfrey is pretty good for trouble with bones, so it may help." The medicine cat waited for Iris to tell him where to apply the poltice.

Old November 12th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Shinefang listened intently while he examined Iris's spine. He felt sorry that the shecat was cooped up and not able to be as active as she liked. An truth be told, it proably wasn't doing her any favors either. He remembered cats with broken having weak muscles by the time they got to leave the medicine den. Her muscles would likely get weaker is still if this kept up indefinitely. Could hitting a rock have caused the pain? Well it sure didn't help I bet. "I'll be right back," Shinefang strode out of the elder's den and returned a few moment's later with comfrey leaves in his mouth. He chewed the leaves up and spit them onto his paw. "What part of your back hit the rock? I'm not completely sure that's what did this, but comfrey is pretty good for trouble with bones, so it may help." The medicine cat waited for Iris to tell him where to apply the poltice.
"About a mouse-length from the base of my tail." Iris told Shinefang and twitched her ear, waiting for the tom to do what he did best.
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
"About a mouse-length from the base of my tail." Iris told Shinefang and twitched her ear, waiting for the tom to do what he did best.
Shinefang looked at the spot the shecat had name, parting the fur with his nose. Sure enough, there was heat coming from it, and it looked a bit swollen compared to the rest of her back. Gently, he pagan to apply the herbs with his paw on the spot. "That ought to help, but do let me know if you're still hurting tomorrow, ok?" The tom stepped back and looked at Iris. "And another thing: you should give yourself a break today, it's important to keep working out those muscles. So you keep doing what you're doing to work them. Just make sure there's someone around to catch you if you fall." He leaned in to whisper to Iris, "And if your mother has a problem with that, you tell her to take it up old Shiny. I'll set her straight for ya. Got it, kit?" Most cats were kits to Shinefang. He was over 98 moons old after all. Shinfang shot Iris a wink with his one remaining eye. His scarred muzzle grinning in such a way that it looked more like a grimace.

Old November 13th, 2017, 06:46 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Shinefang looked at the spot the shecat had name, parting the fur with his nose. Sure enough, there was heat coming from it, and it looked a bit swollen compared to the rest of her back. Gently, he pagan to apply the herbs with his paw on the spot. "That ought to help, but do let me know if you're still hurting tomorrow, ok?" The tom stepped back and looked at Iris. "And another thing: you should give yourself a break today, it's important to keep working out those muscles. So you keep doing what you're doing to work them. Just make sure there's someone around to catch you if you fall." He leaned in to whisper to Iris, "And if your mother has a problem with that, you tell her to take it up old Shiny. I'll set her straight for ya. Got it, kit?" Most cats were kits to Shinefang. He was over 98 moons old after all. Shinfang shot Iris a wink with his one remaining eye. His scarred muzzle grinning in such a way that it looked more like a grimace.
Iris wasn't sure how to take Shinefang sort of kindness to her. She smiled anyways. "Thanks Shinefang!"
Old November 13th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Iris wasn't sure how to take Shinefang sort of kindness to her. She smiled anyways. "Thanks Shinefang!"
"No problem, kit," he meowed, grinning his gnarled grin. "Now if you need anything else, just holler. With that the golden-furred tom slipped out of the elder's den. Satisfied with his work.

Old November 16th, 2017, 07:50 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Kyra-Wolfe-666
Vixenpaw entered the den and saw Iris, Poor Iris, so young and yet forced to live this lifestyle. he began to walk away from her as if he didn’t see her but his eyes kept following her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Kyra-Wolfe-666
Vixenpaw entered the den and saw Iris, Poor Iris, so young and yet forced to live this lifestyle. he began to walk away from her as if he didn’t see her but his eyes kept following her.
Iris looked irritated at something. She sighed heavily and tried to bring her hind legs closer to her body. They moved a mouse-length before Iris gave up. She spotted the young tom and flattened her ears to her head. "Please don't pretend you're not staring," there was no bitterness in her faint mew, only sorrow and pain. "Every cat does that. It makes me feel like a burden..." she twisted her head around and tried to wash the base of her tail. A dull pop was heard and Iris yelped.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Iris looked irritated at something. She sighed heavily and tried to bring her hind legs closer to her body. They moved a mouse-length before Iris gave up. She spotted the young tom and flattened her ears to her head. "Please don't pretend you're not staring," there was no bitterness in her faint mew, only sorrow and pain. "Every cat does that. It makes me feel like a burden..." she twisted her head around and tried to wash the base of her tail. A dull pop was heard and Iris yelped.
Vixenpaw hung his head,” Sorry Iris. I’m not use to seeing young cats in the elders den.” He sighed,” Your not a burden. You served Skyclan well when you were able to.” When the she yelped his eyes grew wide,” What’s wrong! Should I get Shinefang?!”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here