Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A couple questions
by mars
Last post by Fading
Today 01:52 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 PM
roleplay reminders!
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 PM
[p] sugar sweetens under...
Last post by nyx
Today 01:43 PM

Old June 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: A newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderbracken View Post
A dust colored cat steps in "hello i am adder " he says in a confident manner " i have been watching your clan and I would like to join. I sit curling my tail around my paws.
(Hey there! Welcome to WCO! Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure how Ebonyfrost would be capable of helping with Adder's joining of the clan. Depending on whether or not the clan is accepting outsiders at the moment, that would be a thing that the leader or deputy would be more of a help with. I suggest though that, as the rules state, you may want to contact them and find out when they are available to roleplay rather than just posting in their HR's den. Thanks for understanding! =^^= )

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old July 28th, 2017, 09:46 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Brooklyn Trees
(I'm on mobile so my post Might be a lil short ^^
Fawnkit walked into the medicine cat's den quietly. She didn't want to bother any of the other cats. She had grown a bit, the now five moon old kit looked around more. "Ebonyfrost?" Fawnkit called, twitching her wiskers. Fawnkit looked around where she stepped, not wanting to crush any herbs. "Ebonyfrost?"
Old July 28th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Brooklyn Trees
(I'm on mobile so my post Might be a lil short ^^
Fawnkit walked into the medicine cat's den quietly. She didn't want to bother any of the other cats. She had grown a bit, the now five moon old kit looked around more. "Ebonyfrost?" Fawnkit called, twitching her wiskers. Fawnkit looked around where she stepped, not wanting to crush any herbs. "Ebonyfrost?"
The somewhat familiar voice calling her name drew Ebonyfrost's attention. Fawnkit. She remembered Fawnkit, who was now larger than Ebonyfrost had anticipated.
"Yes?" She mewed, pale blue eyes scanning the younger she-cat in the way that she had grown accustomed to doing when someone entered her den. She could detect no immediate injury.
Ebonyfrost stood, long dark tail sweeping the floor behind her as she waited for the brown furred feline to respond.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:57 PM
Word Nerd~

@Myik

Old August 1st, 2017, 03:31 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
The somewhat familiar voice calling her name drew Ebonyfrost's attention. Fawnkit. She remembered Fawnkit, who was now larger than Ebonyfrost had anticipated.
"Yes?" She mewed, pale blue eyes scanning the younger she-cat in the way that she had grown accustomed to doing when someone entered her den. She could detect no immediate injury.
Ebonyfrost stood, long dark tail sweeping the floor behind her as she waited for the brown furred feline to respond.
Quote:
Fawnkit smiled as she looked at Ebonyfrost. "I'm sorry if your busy, but I just wanted to congratulate you." She mewed. Fawnkit's tail waved with Anxiety, she knew she could be annoying. Fawnkit remembered when she first visited Ebonyfrost, back when she was an apprentice. "You know, on getting your full name and all. It must be pretty exciting," She mewed. Her green eyes looked at the larger Medicine cat. Fawnkit wasn't sure what it took to be a full medicine cat, after all they did have every sick cats lives in their paws.
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:58 PM
Word Nerd~

Angry Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Fawnkit smiled as she looked at Ebonyfrost. "I'm sorry if your busy, but I just wanted to congratulate you." She mewed. Fawnkit's tail waved with Anxiety, she knew she could be annoying. Fawnkit remembered when she first visited Ebonyfrost, back when she was an apprentice. "You know, on getting your full name and all. It must be pretty exciting," She mewed. Her green eyes looked at the larger Medicine cat. Fawnkit wasn't sure what it took to be a full medicine cat, after all they did have every sick cats lives in their paws.

This surprised the Medicine Cat, and for a moment she was slightly lost as to how to respond, instead looking silently at the smaller feline as she searched for a response.
"Thank you." She said eventually, she hoped that her slightly terse tone wouldn't mislead the younger cat into believing that she was being sarcastic or did not truly appreciate the words, and Ebonyfrost hesitated on whether she should say something more.
"It is, I suppose." She said, quieter than before. "In a way."
She hadn't thought about the excitement of it all that much. Excitement seemed like an immature reaction – Kit-like and young. She didn't want to be associated with this emotion, but she had told Fawnkit about it.
Fawnkit didn't really seem like someone she would have to lie to about something as trivial as excitement, even if she deadened her words.
In all honesty, she was somewhat frightened rather than excited.

Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:09 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
This surprised the Medicine Cat, and for a moment she was slightly lost as to how to respond, instead looking silently at the smaller feline as she searched for a response.
"Thank you." She said eventually, she hoped that her slightly terse tone wouldn't mislead the younger cat into believing that she was being sarcastic or did not truly appreciate the words, and Ebonyfrost hesitated on whether she should say something more.
"It is, I suppose." She said, quieter than before. "In a way."
She hadn't thought about the excitement of it all that much. Excitement seemed like an immature reaction – Kit-like and young. She didn't want to be associated with this emotion, but she had told Fawnkit about it.
Fawnkit didn't really seem like someone she would have to lie to about something as trivial as excitement, even if she deadened her words.
In all honesty, she was somewhat frightened rather than excited.
Fawnkit flicked her ears, whiskers twitching with questions. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Ebonyfrost. She remembered her interest with names when she was young, Fawnkit flicked her tail. She looked at the Medicine cat with a calm smile. "So EbonyFrost, Ebony means Black or very Dark coloring. But what does frost mean?" She asked, sitting with her paws pressed close to her. Fawnkit was ready to leave at any moment the cat asked.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Fawnkit flicked her ears, whiskers twitching with questions. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Ebonyfrost. She remembered her interest with names when she was young, Fawnkit flicked her tail. She looked at the Medicine cat with a calm smile. "So EbonyFrost, Ebony means Black or very Dark coloring. But what does frost mean?" She asked, sitting with her paws pressed close to her. Fawnkit was ready to leave at any moment the cat asked.
This was an unexpected question for Ebonyfrost. Partially because she wasn't entirely sure what the kit meant by this. She hesitated, unsure of how to answer as her question could either mean what 'frost' meant in terms of why she had been named such, or it could mean what actual frost was. The kit may have been unfamiliar with frost, or perhaps had never seen it. Ebonyfrost looked down at her paws as she began to speak, imagining frost as she had seen it.
"...Frost is like snow. Kind of. It appears in the early morning and into the winter, frost in crystalline patches on ferns and leaves, or settled on the ground. It's beautiful in a way, cold, thin, soft in a way, even though it freezes all that it touches." She looked up at the kit again and began to attempt to cover how lost she had become in her description.
"It's a bunch of small, white, cold stuff, like snow, but it forms on surfaces when it's very cold unlike snow, which falls from the sky."

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:14 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
This was an unexpected question for Ebonyfrost. Partially because she wasn't entirely sure what the kit meant by this. She hesitated, unsure of how to answer as her question could either mean what 'frost' meant in terms of why she had been named such, or it could mean what actual frost was. The kit may have been unfamiliar with frost, or perhaps had never seen it. Ebonyfrost looked down at her paws as she began to speak, imagining frost as she had seen it.
"...Frost is like snow. Kind of. It appears in the early morning and into the winter, frost in crystalline patches on ferns and leaves, or settled on the ground. It's beautiful in a way, cold, thin, soft in a way, even though it freezes all that it touches." She looked up at the kit again and began to attempt to cover how lost she had become in her description.
"It's a bunch of small, white, cold stuff, like snow, but it forms on surfaces when it's very cold unlike snow, which falls from the sky."
Fawnkit ruffled her fur, looking at the cat oddly. She looked at Ebonyfrost with green eyes. She flicked her tail, clearing her throat. "Yes, That is what frost is. But I mean name meaning. Every name has a meaning, like Fawnkit. Fawn for my fur, and kit because I'm only five Moons old." She mewed, tilting her head.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Word Nerd~

Quote:
Fawnkit ruffled her fur, looking at the cat oddly. She looked at Ebonyfrost with green eyes. She flicked her tail, clearing her throat. "Yes, That is what frost is. But I mean name meaning. Every name has a meaning, like Fawnkit. Fawn for my fur, and kit because I'm only five Moons old." She mewed, tilting her head.
(I'm going to have to bring in some other'a fairly soon. Are you okay with doing this quickly? I'm sorry, I've forgotten to reply for quite some time o.o)
Ebonyfrost startled at this, feeling rather stupid for her previous explanation.
"I..." She paused. "When I was given this name, I was told that..." She paused again, unsure if she should continue that thought.
"I would imagine that it is for the colors of my pelt. Ebony for the dark and Frost for the light."