Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 12:02 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

"It's finally happening!"

Just because she had spent so much time in StarClan, didn't mean that Settingkit's behavior would differ from that of a normal kits. Especially since she had been chosen to give a leader his nine lives. She had been anxiously waiting in line the whole time, and as she approached Fallenstream she was bouncing with excitement. Many moons in StarClan did not make her as wise as many had hoped, and she still picked fights with cats younger than her, but not with ones older. Her mother had reminded her to be on her best behavior, but to Settingkit her best behavior was bouncing around and being optimistic, she was not a wise, mature kit. If she had lived, she would not have been either she assumed, for wasn't ones personality the same if they lived? But Settingkit had long ago accepted that she was dead, she would never live. There was one thing that had kept her happy in StarClan, and that was knowing that one day she would have the honor of doing what she was doing then.

She looked at the tom, much taller and fluffier than she, but no ideas of harm came to her. She had learned long ago that no one would hurt her in StarClan. Especially a cat about to become leader. She spoke in a small voice, much smaller than the two cats who had come before her. Her voice was small and high, but she payed no attention and spoke what she was supposed to. "Fallenstream, I give you the life of Forgiveness, use it well." She paused, pondering a small speech to add as the other cats had. "Forgiveness will help you in many ways, not all cats mean to do harm." She reached out her head, and just barely touched his nose. "Use this life to forgive cats who truly wish to be forgiven, many cats mean well." She felt the surge of the life she gave him and smiled, as she walked back into the cloud of cats her eyes blinking in excitement and the small bit of seriousness she held. "I trust you will lead RiverClan well."

"I did it."
The tom heard pawsteps and swiveled his head to see who the little pittering steps belonged to, and who he saw made his heart ache. It saddened him to see such a small kit within the ranks of Starclan, granted he knew that some were stillborn, starved to death, were snatched by birds, and just didn't survive the cold, it was the way of the world, but that didn't mean it hurt him any less. Fallenstream dipped his head and crouched, making it easier for Settingkit to reach him, it was also so that the ebony feline could hear her better. As she pressed her nose against his forehead he felt the surge of a life rush through his being, piercing and then melting into his soul. Fallenstream stood up and staggered backwards a little bit, not expecting such a strong force come from a little kit, he hadn't prepared himself for that life. As his pain began to ebb away he opened his, once before, tightly shut eyes and let out a pant. He would have never guessed that it would be so, exhausting.

@Lonestar23
[You're next, please post by 5 pm pacific time or else your ceremony will be put on hold and I will go to the next person.]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 2nd, 2017, 09:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom heard pawsteps and swiveled his head to see who the little pittering steps belonged to, and who he saw made his heart ache. It saddened him to see such a small kit within the ranks of Starclan, granted he knew that some were stillborn, starved to death, were snatched by birds, and just didn't survive the cold, it was the way of the world, but that didn't mean it hurt him any less. Fallenstream dipped his head and crouched, making it easier for Settingkit to reach him, it was also so that the ebony feline could hear her better. As she pressed her nose against his forehead he felt the surge of a life rush through his being, piercing and then melting into his soul. Fallenstream stood up and staggered backwards a little bit, not expecting such a strong force come from a little kit, he hadn't prepared himself for that life. As his pain began to ebb away he opened his, once before, tightly shut eyes and let out a pant. He would have never guessed that it would be so, exhausting.

@Lonestar23
[You're next, please post by 5 pm pacific time or else your ceremony will be put on hold and I will go to the next person.]

A starry furred brown tom stepped foward next, his eyes filled with the wisdom and experience that came with being an older cat. Back in WindClan he had seemed frailer - here he was much stronger looking, and impressive looking as well. The sight of the soon to be RiverClan leader brought back so many regrets for Shrikecall. He remembered being the deputy of WindClan. Leading alongside Blazingstar, who he realized hadn't really needed the older cat's advice and guidance. No, what Blazingstar had needed was someone who could be more of a friend to him. Shrikecall wished he had realized this before. But he had gotten an experience that most warriors dreamed of, or wondered what it would be like, and now he knew for sure. Stepping foward to the black furred tom, Shrikecall's expression shifted just slightly to something that resembled a smile. He didn't smile often. And it was mainly around Heathertail, but now that she had disappeared, perhaps never to visit him in dreams again, he doubted he would be smiling much anymore.

"Greetings, Fallenstream. I am Shrikecall, the former deputy of WindClan." He didn't think this cat had been deputy at the time, as far as he could remember it had been Blackgaze. He'd never had the pleasure of meeting the she cat, so he couldn't say much on his personal opinion about her. "I give you the life of instincts. Use it well." He lowered his head, touching his nose to Fallenstream, waiting a minute or so before he pulled away. "Trust your instincts, Fallenstream. No matter what those around you say, ultimately you are the one who must decide what is right for you and your Clan." With those words, Shrikecall stepped away, a pleasant expression on his features.

There was no longer a smile, but he was gone from sight and it didn't matter anymore. There was another new leader in the Clans. They had gone through so much lately, Shrikecall wondered how long it would be before there would be peace and balance. The Clans seemed to have turned upside down lately. What had happened to the comfortable state they had shared while Shrikecall was alive? He wished he could visit Blazingstar in his own dreams one day. Perhaps at some point he would be able to talk to the leader - the one who had become a friend, and a close one, to Shrikecall.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A starry furred brown tom stepped foward next, his eyes filled with the wisdom and experience that came with being an older cat. Back in WindClan he had seemed frailer - here he was much stronger looking, and impressive looking as well. The sight of the soon to be RiverClan leader brought back so many regrets for Shrikecall. He remembered being the deputy of WindClan. Leading alongside Blazingstar, who he realized hadn't really needed the older cat's advice and guidance. No, what Blazingstar had needed was someone who could be more of a friend to him. Shrikecall wished he had realized this before. But he had gotten an experience that most warriors dreamed of, or wondered what it would be like, and now he knew for sure. Stepping foward to the black furred tom, Shrikecall's expression shifted just slightly to something that resembled a smile. He didn't smile often. And it was mainly around Heathertail, but now that she had disappeared, perhaps never to visit him in dreams again, he doubted he would be smiling much anymore.

"Greetings, Fallenstream. I am Shrikecall, the former deputy of WindClan." He didn't think this cat had been deputy at the time, as far as he could remember it had been Blackgaze. He'd never had the pleasure of meeting the she cat, so he couldn't say much on his personal opinion about her. "I give you the life of instincts. Use it well." He lowered his head, touching his nose to Fallenstream, waiting a minute or so before he pulled away. "Trust your instincts, Fallenstream. No matter what those around you say, ultimately you are the one who must decide what is right for you and your Clan." With those words, Shrikecall stepped away, a pleasant expression on his features.

There was no longer a smile, but he was gone from sight and it didn't matter anymore. There was another new leader in the Clans. They had gone through so much lately, Shrikecall wondered how long it would be before there would be peace and balance. The Clans seemed to have turned upside down lately. What had happened to the comfortable state they had shared while Shrikecall was alive? He wished he could visit Blazingstar in his own dreams one day. Perhaps at some point he would be able to talk to the leader - the one who had become a friend, and a close one, to Shrikecall.
He swung his head around, and the tom he saw next shocked him, he knew this feline, he had seen him standing where the deputies stood during the gatherings, and if he was being honest with himself, he had hated the former deputy, but only because of his rank. He gave the brown tabby a strained smile and listened intently as he spoke his part, as he passed on his wisdom. The ebony feline wasn't the deputy at the time of Shrikecall's death, he had only vaguely known the other, all he knew about him was that he was Windclan deputy at the time, and that was that, that was all it took for the tom to detest the elder feline. The tom let out a gasp as the surge of energy pulsed through him, and eventually melted away into his soul.

Fallenstream lifted his head and watched the older feline pad off, he was visibly exhausted now, panting, muscles twitching. It took a great amount of force to make him seem so exhausted, and each life held the full force of...well, a life. He had taken each and every word that was said by each cat into consideration, all of these were important lessons, and so far, they were lessons he had yet to experience, each and every one of these lives opened up a new door for him. He still didn't know what to make of it quite yet.

[Watch as my replies slowly get smaller XD ]
@Fern
you're turn, please post by 5 pm tomorrow

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old December 4th, 2017, 02:57 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
He swung his head around, and the tom he saw next shocked him, he knew this feline, he had seen him standing where the deputies stood during the gatherings, and if he was being honest with himself, he had hated the former deputy, but only because of his rank. He gave the brown tabby a strained smile and listened intently as he spoke his part, as he passed on his wisdom. The ebony feline wasn't the deputy at the time of Shrikecall's death, he had only vaguely known the other, all he knew about him was that he was Windclan deputy at the time, and that was that, that was all it took for the tom to detest the elder feline. The tom let out a gasp as the surge of energy pulsed through him, and eventually melted away into his soul.

Fallenstream lifted his head and watched the older feline pad off, he was visibly exhausted now, panting, muscles twitching. It took a great amount of force to make him seem so exhausted, and each life held the full force of...well, a life. He had taken each and every word that was said by each cat into consideration, all of these were important lessons, and so far, they were lessons he had yet to experience, each and every one of these lives opened up a new door for him. He still didn't know what to make of it quite yet.

[Watch as my replies slowly get smaller XD ]
@Fern
you're turn, please post by 5 pm tomorrow
A starry shecat stepped out of the crowd, padding towards Fallenstream. Her light grey tortoiseshell pelt shone with the familiar light of a starclan warrior. She still looked similar to when she did when she died, she had lots of belly fat, evidence she had died shortly after giving birth. Her yellow eyes glistened happily as she stopped in front of Fallenstream. "Greetings, Fallenstream. I am Opalstream, a former queen of Riverclan. I died a few moons ago." She meowed, dipping her head to the tom. She personally never met the tom but had seen him around. She couldn't recall if he was deputy then or not though.

"I am here to give you the life of loyalty, and I pray that you will use it well." She leaned forward, touching her nose to him for a few moments before moving back. "You will have to make many difficult decisions as a leader and need to be able to remember where your loyalties lie, not only to your clan but to yourself. Be true to yourself, and you will always know where they lie." The former queen dipped her head again before moving back into the ranks of Starclan watching the ceremony. She herself had to deal with loyality and thought it would be notable to give to the tom.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Last edited by ShiningFern; December 4th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 02:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Kyra-Wolfe-666 (let’s act as if Fallen isn’t here okay?)
Haypaw entered and blinked it blinded her the stone. She turned around,” I can’t do this...I- thought I was ready for death...but now I’m not sure I can.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
A starry shecat stepped out of the crowd, padding towards Fallenstream. Her light grey tortoiseshell pelt shone with the familiar light of a starclan warrior. She still looked similar to when she did when she died, she had lots of belly fat, evidence she had died shortly after giving birth. Her yellow eyes glistened happily as she stopped in front of Fallenstream. "Greetings, Fallenstream. I am Opalstream, a former queen of Riverclan. I died a few moons ago." She meowed, dipping her head to the tom. She personally never met the tom but had seen him around. She couldn't recall if he was deputy then or not though.

"I am here to give you the life of loyalty, and I pray that you will use it well." She leaned forward, touching her nose to him for a few moments before moving back. "You will have to make many difficult decisions as a leader and need to be able to remember where your loyalties lie, not only to your clan but to yourself. Be true to yourself, and you will always know where they lie." The former queen dipped her head again before moving back into the ranks of Starclan watching the ceremony. She herself had to deal with loyality and thought it would be notable to give to the tom.
The tom had seen the molly around the clan before, though he didn't know her name by heart, he just knew that she had died delivering her kits, which, in turn, the ebony tom gave his respect to her. The further he got into his ceremony, the more he regretted it, he didn't want this, he didn't wish to become the leader...but what choice did he have? He couldn't leave his clan after everything that has happened, loosing Geckoleaf, Russetstar resigning, he had to keep his beloved clan in tact. What kind of tom would he be if he just took the selfish route and stepped down, they're counting on him, and honestly, that was the sole reason behind him stepping up to become leader, coming down to the Starcave to receive his nine lives. He let out a shaky breath and steadied himself again, putting an equal amount of weight on each paw, his muscles flexing as he tried to keep himself up right.

Fallenstrem kept a steady gaze as Opalstream spoke, giving him her little chunk of wisdom. As she spoke, his ears perked, he had already had to make a difficult decision for the whole of his clan. With Snowstar coming to ask for his assistance in the Windclan Thunderclan war, and with Lobsterbreath killing a kit during his first meeting he had already been feeling the effects of being a leader...effects wasn't the right word, the stress of being a leader, he now had a better understanding of why Russetstar resigned. As she gave him the life, force rippled thorugh his body, but instead of curling into the pain, the tom stood straight, and awaited the next cat, hesitance flickered in his eyes, and uncertainty blazed in his soul. Was he really the best suited for leading his clan?
@Fuzzyfeline
[Please post by 5pm pacific time tomorrow please ]

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Last edited by Starfall; December 5th, 2017 at 03:15 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Kyra-Wolfe-666 (let’s act as if Fallen isn’t here okay?)
Haypaw entered and blinked it blinded her the stone. She turned around,” I can’t do this...I- thought I was ready for death...but now I’m not sure I can.”
Nightshade nuzzled Haypaw. "Don't worry, you're going to be fine. I won't let anybody kill you. But it'd be pointless to go all the way back." she purred, her tone reassuring.
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade nuzzled Haypaw. "Don't worry, you're going to be fine. I won't let anybody kill you. But it'd be pointless to go all the way back." she purred, her tone reassuring.
Haypaw sighed rather annoyed She would die. And that wasn’t a good thing when she knew she’d be expecting it...arranging someone to kill me by suprise would be better...oh well. she forced herseld to press her nose against the stone.

A well groomed tom stepped up,” Haypaw. Why, your not leader. Why are you here.” He was her father

Haypaw gulped her heart pounding,” M-My M-mentor th-thought it’d prevent me from being suicidal...please, just kill me now, get this over with.” She whimpered as she saw her father for the first time in forever.

The tom boomed,” I am not killing you. You live your life in Shadowclan. Your mentor, Nightshade is right. I am not wanting you dead. I’m not jelous of you either. I’m glad your alive and well in Shadowclan. Please...don’t kill yourself.”

Haypaw accepted his words then let her rage show,” You wanted me to die! You hoped I’d die in your last hour of life! You had mother carry Morningkit and fled, leaving me alone in camp, if Applepounce hadn’t found me I’d have died! You do want me dead! Admit it, fox dung liar!” She hissed her claws unsheathed I should have drowned with him

He chuckled,” It’s funny when your mad, Haypaw, but no I didn’t want you to die. Have you ever heard of a flight or fight reaction? I have a flight reaction, so when the flood came, I fled, not thinking about my family. I wasn’t hoping my family would die. I was focused on escaping the flood. I didn’t escape the flood. But think for a moment. If I had taken you, you’d be dead.”

Haypaw growled,” That’s better than being alive.” She glared at her father her claws scrapping the stone.

He sighed,” Maybe your mother or Morningkit can convince you otherwise. Please give life another shot.” He faded away.

Haypaw narrowed her eyes at Nightshade,” Okay. My father is a coward, but my mother wanted me dead, or atleast favored Morningkit. Morningkit is sick jelous of me. What’s the purpose of living if my mother wants me dead and my littermate is jelous, just because my dead father wants me to live and not be a coward like he did...carry on his genes...and a mentor who wants to finish mentoring their apprentice. I’ll live to eight moons, deal?” She asked she was ready to go. How do I snap myself back to the glowing cave....

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 5th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw sighed rather annoyed She would die. And that wasn’t a good thing when she knew she’d be expecting it...arranging someone to kill me by suprise would be better...oh well. she forced herseld to press her nose against the stone.

A well groomed tom stepped up,” Haypaw. Why, your not leader. Why are you here.” He was her father

Haypaw gulped her heart pounding,” M-My M-mentor th-thought it’d prevent me from being suicidal...please, just kill me now, get this over with.” She whimpered as she saw her father for the first time in forever.

The tom boomed,” I am not killing you. You live your life in Shadowclan. Your mentor, Nightshade is right. I am not wanting you dead. I’m not jelous of you either. I’m glad your alive and well in Shadowclan. Please...don’t kill yourself.”

Haypaw accepted his words then let her rage show,” You wanted me to die! You hoped I’d die in your last hour of life! You had mother carry Morningkit and fled, leaving me alone in camp, if Applepounce hadn’t found me I’d have died! You do want me dead! Admit it, fox dung liar!” She hissed her claws unsheathed I should have drowned with him

He chuckled,” It’s funny when your mad, Haypaw, but no I didn’t want you to die. Have you ever heard of a flight or fight reaction? I have a flight reaction, so when the flood came, I fled, not thinking about my family. I wasn’t hoping my family would die. I was focused on escaping the flood. I didn’t escape the flood. But think for a moment. If I had taken you, you’d be dead.”

Haypaw growled,” That’s better than being alive.” She glared at her father her claws scrapping the stone.

He sighed,” Maybe your mother or Morningkit can convince you otherwise. Please give life another shot.” He faded away.

Haypaw narrowed her eyes at Nightshade,” Okay. My father is a coward, but my mother wanted me dead, or atleast favored Morningkit. Morningkit is sick jelous of me. What’s the purpose of living if my mother wants me dead and my littermate is jelous, just because my dead father wants me to live and not be a coward like he did...carry on his genes...and a mentor who wants to finish mentoring their apprentice. I’ll live to eight moons, deal?” She asked she was ready to go. How do I snap myself back to the glowing cave....
Nightshade appeared next to Haypaw, her eyes glowing. She had managed to catch the last part of her conversation. She glanced at the tom before turning to Haypaw. "Well we should at least see what your mother and siblings have to say before making any rash decisions. Okay, Haypaw?" she trailed her tail-tip along the young cat's side.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
The tom had seen the molly around the clan before, though he didn't know her name by heart, he just knew that she had died delivering her kits, which, in turn, the ebony tom gave his respect to her. The further he got into his ceremony, the more he regretted it, he didn't want this, he didn't wish to become the leader...but what choice did he have? He couldn't leave his clan after everything that has happened, loosing Geckoleaf, Russetstar resigning, he had to keep his beloved clan in tact. What kind of tom would he be if he just took the selfish route and stepped down, they're counting on him, and honestly, that was the sole reason behind him stepping up to become leader, coming down to the Starcave to receive his nine lives. He let out a shaky breath and steadied himself again, putting an equal amount of weight on each paw, his muscles flexing as he tried to keep himself up right.

Fallenstrem kept a steady gaze as Opalstream spoke, giving him her little chunk of wisdom. As she spoke, his ears perked, he had already had to make a difficult decision for the whole of his clan. With Snowstar coming to ask for his assistance in the Windclan Thunderclan war, and with Lobsterbreath killing a kit during his first meeting he had already been feeling the effects of being a leader...effects wasn't the right word, the stress of being a leader, he now had a better understanding of why Russetstar resigned. As she gave him the life, force rippled thorugh his body, but instead of curling into the pain, the tom stood straight, and awaited the next cat, hesitance flickered in his eyes, and uncertainty blazed in his soul. Was he really the best suited for leading his clan?
@Fuzzyfeline
[Please post by 5pm pacific time tomorrow please ]

(I'm here.)

After the fourmal queen returned to the ranks of StarClan. A black and white tom came out of the ranks of StarClan. He had never met Fallenstream in person or seen him. But he heard about him when he was born from his close friend, Wildheart, who was still living in RiverClan as an elder. With his thick fluffy tail waving behind him he came to stand in front of the new leader of his old Clan. "Greetings Falenstream. I am White night of RiverClan." He meowed dipping his head. "Though you would know of me." He added not wanting the black tom to worry about not knowing him. With a twitch of his whiskers he continued. "With this life I give you mercy. So you may show your Clan compassion and forgiveness." He meowed as he leans to touch his nose to the other Tom's head. A surge ran though his body as the life past though him and into Falenstream. Stepping back he dipped his head again. "I know you will lead RiverClan and keep them safe. You just have to believe it and not get caught up in the little problems in life." He added. Some may find it hard to over look the littlest problems in life, he had this problem ounce. But he learned that nothing is perfect you just have to be strong and push on. With that he turned and disappeared into the ranks of StarClan.