Last post by chickadee
Today 08:25 PM

Old December 5th, 2017, 08:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Kyra-Wolfe-666 (let’s act as if Fallen isn’t here okay?)
Haypaw entered and blinked it blinded her the stone. She turned around,” I can’t do this...I- thought I was ready for death...but now I’m not sure I can.”
@~Wild Moon~ (read my posts and Kyra's, it starts here)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 5th, 2017 at 08:30 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade appeared next to Haypaw, her eyes glowing. She had managed to catch the last part of her conversation. She glanced at the tom before turning to Haypaw. "Well we should at least see what your mother and siblings have to say before making any rash decisions. Okay, Haypaw?" she trailed her tail-tip along the young cat's side.
Haypaw snapped,"My mother wants me dead." She hissed she blinked appologetically,"Sorry...this is kinda hard to do."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haypaw snapped,"My mother wants me dead." She hissed she blinked appologetically,"Sorry...this is kinda hard to do."
"Don't worry, I'll be right beside you the entire time. There's nothing to be afraid of. You can leave any time you want." Nightshade sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. "If you want, I'll wait here while you go talk to your family."
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Don't worry, I'll be right beside you the entire time. There's nothing to be afraid of. You can leave any time you want." Nightshade sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. "If you want, I'll wait here while you go talk to your family."
She shook her head,"No. I need someone to witness my death or stop it." She meowed as her mother appeared, without any thought she launched herself at her mother.

Her mother was caught off guard,"Wha?" She yowled as her daughter shoved her down she flipped her over and pinned her down,"Would you talk like a civil cat? Or like this?" She meowed sarcastically.

She struggled attempting to escape hissing,"You took Morningkit not me in the flood."

Her mother sighed,"Haypaw. How do you know I didn't take Morningkit intending to drown her..." She purred annoyed.

She smirked,"That's illogical."

Old December 6th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She shook her head,"No. I need someone to witness my death or stop it." She meowed as her mother appeared, without any thought she launched herself at her mother.

Her mother was caught off guard,"Wha?" She yowled as her daughter shoved her down she flipped her over and pinned her down,"Would you talk like a civil cat? Or like this?" She meowed sarcastically.

She struggled attempting to escape hissing,"You took Morningkit not me in the flood."

Her mother sighed,"Haypaw. How do you know I didn't take Morningkit intending to drown her..." She purred annoyed.

She smirked,"That's illogical."
"Haypaw!" Nightshade jumped to her paws. She watched the interaction, a little surprised at her mother's tone.
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Haypaw!" Nightshade jumped to her paws. She watched the interaction, a little surprised at her mother's tone.
Haypaw hissed,” See! I was right Nightshade! I told you she wants me dead!!!” She deserves to be gone from existance.

Her mother narrowed her eyes,” Think. I took Morningkit maybe I wanted Morningkit dead, eh? Or, think I only have one jaw, two kits. I took Morningkit and I pressumed your cowardace father took you.” She smirked holding her kit down watching Haypaw struggle,” Until you swear you won’t attack me, I won’t release you. I won’t kill you or attack you, don’t be obsurd. But I’m holding you down to prevent you from hurting me. Self defense.”

Haypaw’s eye twitched,” Your sarcasm is rather annoying. I have no proof. You don’t know half the pain I suffer due to you. I’ll go into details of the last day of your life. I was playing in the rain with Morningkit at dawn, it was just a rainy day, you let us play, ofcourse. Then along came a flood that evening. I woke a little unaware of the flood, why? Oh, because the camp itself wasn’t flooded and suprising fact, a two moon old kit can’t leave camp! I saw father run his tail down wet. I shrugged it off, knowing I was safe in the den with you and Morningkit. I fell back to sleep and awoke to harder rain and looked outside the den to see you with Morningkit in your jaw walking out of camp. I was left behind. I pressumed I’d die and you’d live. I panicked and chased after you and Morningkit, flailing in the flood waters, Applepaw- now Applepounce a Riverclan warrior, saw me and carried me, until I saw my father’s body. Applepounce agreed to stop and let me grieve my father and helped me bury him on higher grounds. I was heartbroken anyhow. Then we continued, I pressumed you and Morningkit were safe in Riverclan’s camp. I reached Riverclan territory. Applepounce didn’t have the bravery to face her family in Riverclan so I stayed with Applepounce in Riverclan territory. Her father came and insisted they come to camp. I searched for you and saw no sign, finally an elder informed me that you and Morningkit drowned. I felt angry and grew depressed, I twice attempted suicide and failed. We returned to camp, I tried to sneak off to kill myself, but I couldn’t get away. I was upset and went into a silent depressive stage, then I recieved Nightshade my mentor. I fight with her and resist learning because Morningkit never got the chance to train as an apprentice. I can’t believe I’m saying this...but I hate you.”

Her mother’s eyes were filled with tears,” I- I thought you’re father was in the warrior’s den and would get you. I shouldn’t have. I was scared also. But be grateful you survived. Please. Forvive me.” She stepped of Haypaw.

Haypaw unsheathed her claws her eyes glistening,” Forgiveness like that?” She chuckled,” You have to work for forgiveness.” She hissed as she prepared to lunge at her mother Nightshade will be furious, but I get the revenge I need...

Old December 6th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haypaw hissed,” See! I was right Nightshade! I told you she wants me dead!!!” She deserves to be gone from existance.

Her mother narrowed her eyes,” Think. I took Morningkit maybe I wanted Morningkit dead, eh? Or, think I only have one jaw, two kits. I took Morningkit and I pressumed your cowardace father took you.” She smirked holding her kit down watching Haypaw struggle,” Until you swear you won’t attack me, I won’t release you. I won’t kill you or attack you, don’t be obsurd. But I’m holding you down to prevent you from hurting me. Self defense.”

Haypaw’s eye twitched,” Your sarcasm is rather annoying. I have no proof. You don’t know half the pain I suffer due to you. I’ll go into details of the last day of your life. I was playing in the rain with Morningkit at dawn, it was just a rainy day, you let us play, ofcourse. Then along came a flood that evening. I woke a little unaware of the flood, why? Oh, because the camp itself wasn’t flooded and suprising fact, a two moon old kit can’t leave camp! I saw father run his tail down wet. I shrugged it off, knowing I was safe in the den with you and Morningkit. I fell back to sleep and awoke to harder rain and looked outside the den to see you with Morningkit in your jaw walking out of camp. I was left behind. I pressumed I’d die and you’d live. I panicked and chased after you and Morningkit, flailing in the flood waters, Applepaw- now Applepounce a Riverclan warrior, saw me and carried me, until I saw my father’s body. Applepounce agreed to stop and let me grieve my father and helped me bury him on higher grounds. I was heartbroken anyhow. Then we continued, I pressumed you and Morningkit were safe in Riverclan’s camp. I reached Riverclan territory. Applepounce didn’t have the bravery to face her family in Riverclan so I stayed with Applepounce in Riverclan territory. Her father came and insisted they come to camp. I searched for you and saw no sign, finally an elder informed me that you and Morningkit drowned. I felt angry and grew depressed, I twice attempted suicide and failed. We returned to camp, I tried to sneak off to kill myself, but I couldn’t get away. I was upset and went into a silent depressive stage, then I recieved Nightshade my mentor. I fight with her and resist learning because Morningkit never got the chance to train as an apprentice. I can’t believe I’m saying this...but I hate you.”

Her mother’s eyes were filled with tears,” I- I thought you’re father was in the warrior’s den and would get you. I shouldn’t have. I was scared also. But be grateful you survived. Please. Forvive me.” She stepped of Haypaw.

Haypaw unsheathed her claws her eyes glistening,” Forgiveness like that?” She chuckled,” You have to work for forgiveness.” She hissed as she prepared to lunge at her mother Nightshade will be furious, but I get the revenge I need...
Nightshade gasped as she saw Haypaw about to attack her mother. She leaped forward and grabbed her apprentice by the scruff, preventing her from attacking the dead queen. "Haypaw, stop! I can't let you hurt a StarClan cat! No matter how much they deserve it!" her eyes welled with tears as she tried desperately to hold the young cat back. Her black fur was bristling and her skin prickled with apprehension.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade gasped as she saw Haypaw about to attack her mother. She leaped forward and grabbed her apprentice by the scruff, preventing her from attacking the dead queen. "Haypaw, stop! I can't let you hurt a StarClan cat! No matter how much they deserve it!" her eyes welled with tears as she tried desperately to hold the young cat back. Her black fur was bristling and her skin prickled with apprehension.
She hissed,” She’s getting what she deserves. Death beyond death!” She yanked herself free and threw a blow at her mother.

Her mother let the blood trickle,” I’m not going to attack my own child. Knowing that I unintentionally hurt you that much, I refuse to attack you. I will let you kill me if that is what pleases you. Just know you’ll be a murderer.” She meowed.

Old December 6th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She hissed,” She’s getting what she deserves. Death beyond death!” She yanked herself free and threw a blow at her mother.

Her mother let the blood trickle,” I’m not going to attack my own child. Knowing that I unintentionally hurt you that much, I refuse to attack you. I will let you kill me if that is what pleases you. Just know you’ll be a murderer.” She meowed.
"Haypaw!" Nightshade screeched, her amber eyes round with fear. She ran forward and pushed herself between Haypaw and her mother, shoving the young apprentice back. "Haypaw, stop it!" she begged. She was shaking badly.
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Haypaw!" Nightshade screeched, her amber eyes round with fear. She ran forward and pushed herself between Haypaw and her mother, shoving the young apprentice back. "Haypaw, stop it!" she begged. She was shaking badly.
Haypaw hissed,” What would you know Nightshade. Your life is perfect. I am the only reason it’s not completely perfect!!!”