Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:50 PM

Old June 22nd, 2017, 10:28 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
(It happens to all of us )

Orchidpaw let out an amused purr. "Oh no! What ever shall I do? The great Tumblepaw has died!" she purred, going along with it. "Well, I'm not that strong, guess I'll have to leave him here." she said, getting to her paws,and taking a few step in the opposite direction. She waited for him notice, completely aware he actually was cold. She would help him later, for now, what they were doing was fun.
Tumblepaw tried not to smile, after all, he was dead. As Orchidpaw walked away, he cracked open one eye. Smiling, he stood up, pretending he was a StarClan cat. Smoothly, he padded towards her. "Orchidpaw! How could you leave my body there to be eaten by foxes and badgers?" he wailed, shaking his head at her. He started to pad backwards and hid behind a tree. "How could you....." he made his voice fainter as if his spirit was fading.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 10:36 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Tumblepaw tried not to smile, after all, he was dead. As Orchidpaw walked away, he cracked open one eye. Smiling, he stood up, pretending he was a StarClan cat. Smoothly, he padded towards her. "Orchidpaw! How could you leave my body there to be eaten by foxes and badgers?" he wailed, shaking his head at her. He started to pad backwards and hid behind a tree. "How could you....." he made his voice fainter as if his spirit was fading.
Orchidpaw rolled her eyes. "Oh no! Starclan has spoken to me! she cried, falling to the ground dramatically. Of course she knew he was faking it, but it wouldn't hurt to play along. She sprawled herself out and let out a gran as though she had died to. After a while of just lying there, she got to her paws and followed Tumblepaw behind the tree. She snuck up behind him, bunched her muscles, and pounced.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Orchidpaw rolled her eyes. "Oh no! Starclan has spoken to me! she cried, falling to the ground dramatically. Of course she knew he was faking it, but it wouldn't hurt to play along. She sprawled herself out and let out a gran as though she had died to. After a while of just lying there, she got to her paws and followed Tumblepaw behind the tree. She snuck up behind him, bunched her muscles, and pounced.
Tumblepaw was laughing silently as he watched Orchidpaw. Hearing something, he turned his head. When he saw nothing, he shrugged, turning back to Orchidpaw. Wait. Where'd she go? Just as he was wondering that, he felt a weight on his back and he screeched. He froze, not sure what to do. After a heart-stopping moment of thinking, he rolled over, crushing his opponent.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 10:54 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Tumblepaw was laughing silently as he watched Orchidpaw. Hearing something, he turned his head. When he saw nothing, he shrugged, turning back to Orchidpaw. Wait. Where'd she go? Just as he was wondering that, he felt a weight on his back and he screeched. He froze, not sure what to do. After a heart-stopping moment of thinking, he rolled over, crushing his opponent.
Orchidopaw let out a playful growl. "Dead cats.... are.... supposed to be..... light." she managed, making sure to have a playful tone, though it was hard when you were being squished. She took a deep breath. "Get off me, will ya?" she asked, managing for her not to trail off and take long breathes in-between. The molly did not exactly appreciate being squished. It was hard to talk, and it was hard to breathe.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Orchidopaw let out a playful growl. "Dead cats.... are.... supposed to be..... light." she managed, making sure to have a playful tone, though it was hard when you were being squished. She took a deep breath. "Get off me, will ya?" she asked, managing for her not to trail off and take long breathes in-between. The molly did not exactly appreciate being squished. It was hard to talk, and it was hard to breathe.
"Orchidpaw?" The tom hopped off of her. "I thought you were a RiverClan warrior!" His eyes were wide. He was not exactly the best fighter, so Orchidpaw gave him quite a scare. Although, to be honest, he wasn't as terrified knowing that even if it was a RiverClan warrior, Orchidpaw would have been there to help.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:07 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Orchidpaw?" The tom hopped off of her. "I thought you were a RiverClan warrior!" His eyes were wide. He was not exactly the best fighter, so Orchidpaw gave him quite a scare. Although, to be honest, he wasn't as terrified knowing that even if it was a RiverClan warrior, Orchidpaw would have been there to help.
"Me? A Riverclan warrior?" she asked, surprise in her voice, she had thought they were still playing. "Its just me." she purred, then she looked down at her fur. It was wet, go figure. The molly gave a slightly amused nice somewhere in-between a growl and a purr. She rasped her tongue over it, for a while, when it still wasn't dry, a idea formed in her mind. She stood up, and moved closer to him. Then, she shot her fur so all the little droplets went flying on him. There weren't very many droplets, but it was enough to annoy her.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
"Me? A Riverclan warrior?" she asked, surprise in her voice, she had thought they were still playing. "Its just me." she purred, then she looked down at her fur. It was wet, go figure. The molly gave a slightly amused nice somewhere in-between a growl and a purr. She rasped her tongue over it, for a while, when it still wasn't dry, a idea formed in her mind. She stood up, and moved closer to him. Then, she shot her fur so all the little droplets went flying on him. There weren't very many droplets, but it was enough to annoy her.
Tumblepaw nodded, a little bit embarrassed. He licked his chest fur, smoothing it down. Looking back up at Orchidpaw, he froze when he saw her moving closer. Thoughts raced through his mind, but they were shattered when water sprayed all over him. "Hey!" he yelped, leaping back. His eyes narrowed playfully and he took a step forward, then another, and another. "You better run," he hissed playfully, eyes gleaming.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:20 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Tumblepaw nodded, a little bit embarrassed. He licked his chest fur, smoothing it down. Looking back up at Orchidpaw, he froze when he saw her moving closer. Thoughts raced through his mind, but they were shattered when water sprayed all over him. "Hey!" he yelped, leaping back. His eyes narrowed playfully and he took a step forward, then another, and another. "You better run," he hissed playfully, eyes gleaming.
Orchidpaw's eyes lit up. This was going to be fun! The white and tan molly turnaround, and raced as fast as she could away from the Thunderclan border. She was completely aware that at any moment, he would take off after her, and he was really fast. At least this time she had a head start.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Orchidpaw's eyes lit up. This was going to be fun! The white and tan molly turnaround, and raced as fast as she could away from the Thunderclan border. She was completely aware that at any moment, he would take off after her, and he was really fast. At least this time she had a head start.
Tumblepaw grumbled as she raced off away from the border. "Mouse-dung! I can't push her in the river now." He started running after Orchidpaw, slowly catching up as he was still cold. When he got close enough, he pounced, aiming for her back.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:48 AM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Tumblepaw grumbled as she raced off away from the border. "Mouse-dung! I can't push her in the river now." He started running after Orchidpaw, slowly catching up as he was still cold. When he got close enough, he pounced, aiming for her back.
Great! I knew a head start wouldn't help! Orchidpaw felt a wait land on her back, so she rolled over, squishing Tumblepaw. The molly then got off him and looked down at him. "How did that feel?" she asked a purr in her voice. She asked him because thats what he had done to her, well pretty close to it anyway.