Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:42 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:35 AM

Old September 14th, 2017, 04:47 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

''Ah, what's wrong with fish lovers?'' He turned to look at her, his eyes dancing with mirth. He was half-river, but that didn't mean she needed to know such. Even if he should had been offended by it, Bronzeflash found that he didn't care much. About any of the clans. ''Temper, temper. You don't have to be so offended about it. I'm positive you love being a squirrelbrained.'' He purred, jokingly. When she questioned his attentions, Bronzeflash ruffled his fur. With the sun gleaming on it, it was finally becoming dry. His eyes flashed green for a moment, staring at the she cat with pure interest until they flashed their peculiar golden color when he decided to look away. She sure was a spitball of fire! Quite sassy, and that was something Bronzeflash should had paid heed to. His mother was always the sassy one, so he wasn't surprised. Even his sister was a sass ball. Though it still quite annoyed him. ''Take it however you saw it as.'' He licked his jaws with his salmon colored tongue. Then, she had the nerve to circle around him. Growl at him like she wanted to play. Bronzeflash had been sitting down on his haunches, staring at her curiously with an open amber gaze. Though he made no attempt to move, only purring at her words. ''You sure do have a sense of humor,'' He commented, before quickly adding. ''Do I look like I get scared? Well, newsflash, I'm not like most warriors. I don't care what Halestar thinks. I hardly even care what my family thinks!'' His voice was defensive. Because he didn't want others to think he would run home like a scared kit to its mother. Oh no! He was supposed to be fearless. He was supposed to intimidate others. Believe it or not, Bronzeflash was a sensitive soul - but he tried to hide this well when others insulted him. He knew she didn't mean no harm...yet, he still felt a nerve struck. ''Mhm,'' He replied to her ending words. And, that was when he started walking away. He threw the fish at her as an reward and he could hear her snarling. She threw it back at him, which only made Bronzeflash chuckle. He stopped in his tracks, his whiskers twitching with an undesired quench of trouble. His eyes down casted to the fish for a moment, which laid in front of him before he slid his now - green gaze, as the sun was igniting them from a deep blazing anger. ''Apologize?'' He repeated, then snorted. ''I did nothing wrong, as far as I'm concerned. What else do you want from me besides wasting my time?'' He narrowed his eyes at her, flashing his green optics at her. They were both displeased. More her than him. Though Bronzeflash always had been a bit ''rude'' in a sense. He didn't think that he offended her at all. It was just who he was. So, he trotted back over to her, sweeping his tail around her, and feeling her sleek pelt against his own. ''Pretty sure, I'll always be on your mind.'' She was not happy. Yet, Bronzeflash was smirking. He was satisfied that she wasn't happy. For some odd cruel reason, but he had unwrapped his tail from around her began walking off again. Whether she followed him or not - he refused to care. Though he held a strong feeling that he might end up seeing her again.
Chestnutsong rolled her eyes, glancing at the tom. Toms, always want to joke around. She noticed him ruffle his fur, and thought about her own. It was mostly dry now, so no one at camp would question her. "There is something that scares you though. Every cat is scared of something at one point in their lives." She said, matter of factly. The light brown shecat had been following the tom until he started giving her more attitude than she felt comfertable with. That tom is sure hardheaded She even threw that stinking fish at him. Her hackles were raised, fur bristling slightly. As the tom wrapped his tail around her and began to talk, she froze. "Fox-dung." She cursed, glaring at the tom as he told her he didn't need to apologize. The nerve of him, being straight up rude. And not caring. Who did he think he was? She felt herself growl as the tom walked away, visibly upset. His last words were true though. He would be stuck in her brain for a while, thoughts bugging her in her sleep or on a patrol. She looked at him as he was almost out of eyesite before turning around and running back to the thunderclan border. She crossed quickly and rolled in some leaves, clearing herself of the Riverclan stench. "Well, that was nice." She muttered.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old September 21st, 2017, 08:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionblaze approached the border cautiously. He didn't want to cross the line because he knew that was showing disloyalty to his clan. He preferred to stay within the boundaries that Thunderclan had. Though, he longed to go wherever he pleased. His own brother was still out there. Which was not a good thing. Burn was out there...breaking hearts for an unnecessary reason. Oddly, the russet colored tom had a strong feeling that Burn was over the border. He was settled well within the grounds of Riverclan. It made Passionblaze growl with fury because he was tired of his brother. Absolutely exhausted of his ways. Admittingly, Passionblaze did not understand how his brother became so...awful. Truthfully, he wished that Burn would be the same Flamekit he knew. The same best friend that he could count on.

Passionblaze could not recall the last time he seen his brother. As he approached the border, he closed his eyes, little memories of their family moments slithering into his mind like a passing movie. The tom blinked his eyes open for a moment, knowing fully well that blood loyalty was more important than clan loyalty. He would die for his brother, or his mother, and even his niece. Even the nieces and nephews he didn't come to know. He would do anything for family because that's what was important to him. Evidently, he was loyal to Thunderclan. It was his home, the place he was born...but a clan was something that could be replaced. A brother cannot. Family cannot. They were extremely important, and Passionblaze did not understand how could many cats stay loyal to their clan instead of their family. The tom, sat down, bringing his paws closer into a straight posture as he stared overhead. A longing feeling that his brother was mingled in that crowd. Yet, the burnt somali mix did not come to finding out that Shadowclan recently moved into Riverclan for a short while. Well, he did know, but he did not remember in that moment. His mind had been plagued of thoughts of the brother he once had.

@Role
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:39 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Constellation

Whitestep had been wandering on the borders for quite some time. She needed some air. She needed to stay away from the noisy and cluttered RiverClan camp. She needed to.. think. Whitestep let her mind wander to the previous events at the flood that had happened a moon ago. The rain had chilled her, but the realization that her mate was dead had made the rain feel obsolete. Leafclaw was dead. Oh, how she hated the flood. She wished nothing ever happened to Leafclaw. Now her kits are fatherless. They have all recovered by now, but Whitestep? No. She hadn't gotten over it yet.
Whitestep sat down by the invisible line, gazing off into ThunderClan territory. What would become of her? What would she be doing now if she were a ThunderClanner? A WindClanner? Whitestep sighed and gazed around as if searching for something. Then she saw him. Whitestep tensed as she gazed at the russet stranger. Her green eyes were wide with fear of what the tom might say or do about her being so close to the border.

(Sorry it's short!)

Last edited by Role; September 21st, 2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
@Constellation

Whitestep had been wandering on the borders for quite some time. She needed some air. She needed to stay away from the noisy and cluttered RiverClan camp. She needed to.. think. Whitestep let her mind wander to the previous events at the flood that had happened a moon ago. The rain had chilled her, but the realization that her mate was dead had made the rain feel obsolete. Leafclaw was dead. Oh, how she hated the flood. She wished nothing ever happened to Leafclaw. Now her kits are fatherless. They have all recovered by now, but Whitestep? No. She hadn't gotten over it yet.
Whitestep sat down by the invisible line, gazing off into ThunderClan territory. What would become of her? What would she be doing now if she were a ThunderClanner? A WindClanner? Whitestep sighed and gazed around as if searching for something. Then she saw him. Whitestep tensed as she gazed at the russet stranger. Her green eyes were wide with fear of what the tom might say or do about her being so close to the border.

(Sorry it's short!)
''I guess you can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed...'' Passionblaze blew a sigh, feeling himself drained for a moment. Honestly, he didn't care if his brother changed for him or not. What about their mother? Springingsky may have been extremely strong on the outside, but Burn was tearing her apart. Her other son, her other love. Passionblaze shook his head, unaware of the company he was about to receive. His head had been down, when it should had been up. He offered to go on patrol, but secretly he only offered to get a chance at seeing his brother - hopefully, alive. But, Burn was nowhere nearby. His scent was even masked.

When the tom did look up, he caught notice of another feline. A molly in the distance. She was on the other side. Passionblaze provided her a longing look, unconscious that he had been staring at her. He blinked his hues at her, but he didn't say anything. Just looking at her expression, he wondered what was wrong with her. Was she sad as he was? Probably from a whole other reason. Maybe, it was because Shadowclan was cramped with Riverclan. That was sad enough. Passionblaze snorted at the thought, and it brought him out his longing gaze upon her. He blinked, looking away to focus on his surroundings. As long as she stayed on her side of the border, she wasn't causing any harm. Yet, Passionblaze always had a tender heart. He didn't want there to be any bad blood between them, so he padded over to her, making sure to keep his paws on his side of the border. ''Hey - uh - sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you. I was just...lost in my thoughts for a moment.'' He cleared his throat, sitting down across from her. His tail folded neatly over his paws as his gaze swept over her form for a quick moment. ''So, shadowclan or riverclan?'' It was a vague question. With two clans together, he didn't want to assume which one she had been apart of. Shadowclan was sure to have their scents mingled with the otter-cats by this point.

[Length doesn't matter xD Write as much as you are comfortable with!]
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:58 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

''I guess you can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed...'' Passionblaze blew a sigh, feeling himself drained for a moment. Honestly, he didn't care if his brother changed for him or not. What about their mother? Springingsky may have been extremely strong on the outside, but Burn was tearing her apart. Her other son, her other love. Passionblaze shook his head, unaware of the company he was about to receive. His head had been down, when it should had been up. He offered to go on patrol, but secretly he only offered to get a chance at seeing his brother - hopefully, alive. But, Burn was nowhere nearby. His scent was even masked.

When the tom did look up, he caught notice of another feline. A molly in the distance. She was on the other side. Passionblaze provided her a longing look, unconscious that he had been staring at her. He blinked his hues at her, but he didn't say anything. Just looking at her expression, he wondered what was wrong with her. Was she sad as he was? Probably from a whole other reason. Maybe, it was because Shadowclan was cramped with Riverclan. That was sad enough. Passionblaze snorted at the thought, and it brought him out his longing gaze upon her. He blinked, looking away to focus on his surroundings. As long as she stayed on her side of the border, she wasn't causing any harm. Yet, Passionblaze always had a tender heart. He didn't want there to be any bad blood between them, so he padded over to her, making sure to keep his paws on his side of the border. ''Hey - uh - sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you. I was just...lost in my thoughts for a moment.'' He cleared his throat, sitting down across from her. His tail folded neatly over his paws as his gaze swept over her form for a quick moment. ''So, shadowclan or riverclan?'' It was a vague question. With two clans together, he didn't want to assume which one she had been apart of. Shadowclan was sure to have their scents mingled with the otter-cats by this point.

[Length doesn't matter xD Write as much as you are comfortable with!]
Whitestep stared straight back at the tom, beginning to relax for some strange reason. Something about this tom made her feel.. odd. She examined the stranger. He was quite rugged, and rather handsome. His ginger pelt seemed to stand out from everything around it. Whitestep flinched as she realized he was padding over to her. She tensed, but noticed no signs of hostility were making appearances on the stranger's body. Whitestep watched his every move. Other Clan cats can be tricky, after all. Whitestep blinked in surprise as he sat down calmly in front of her. "No, no, It's fine," she responded. "I'm from ShadowClan. I can hardly stand the fish." Or the water for that matter.. Whitestep then noticed how underfed the tom was. Was something happening in the neighbor territories? Oh, right. The prey problem. Wait.. Something wasn't right. How come this tom was alone? How come there was no patrol? Whitestep cleared her throat. "Funny seeing a single ThunderClanner on the border. Where's your patrol?"

(Argh thanks! >w< )

Last edited by Role; September 22nd, 2017 at 07:58 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 11:28 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Whitestep stared straight back at the tom, beginning to relax for some strange reason. Something about this tom made her feel.. odd. She examined the stranger. He was quite rugged, and rather handsome. His ginger pelt seemed to stand out from everything around it. Whitestep flinched as she realized he was padding over to her. She tensed, but noticed no signs of hostility were making appearances on the stranger's body. Whitestep watched his every move. Other Clan cats can be tricky, after all. Whitestep blinked in surprise as he sat down calmly in front of her. "No, no, It's fine," she responded. "I'm from ShadowClan. I can hardly stand the fish." Or the water for that matter.. Whitestep then noticed how underfed the tom was. Was something happening in the neighbor territories? Oh, right. The prey problem. Wait.. Something wasn't right. How come this tom was alone? How come there was no patrol? Whitestep cleared her throat. "Funny seeing a single ThunderClanner on the border. Where's your patrol?"

(Argh thanks! >w< )
Passionblaze breathed calmly. He could not allow his thoughts to start flaming...oh, flame. Like Flamekit. Like the flame his brother had been. He had been truly upset, but since Passionblaze hid his feelings very well, he buried down any thoughts of his family. Mainly his brother who seemed to be haunting his thoughts constantly. Especially since Foxpaw looked a lot like Burn. So, in order to leave his thoughts, Passionblaze had approached the white and black feline. He didn't notice her tensed nature, and the fact that she had been staring him down. When she approached the border, Passionblaze thought as well that she was there to think. Coming to the border always helped him think. Though he would lie many times that he was out on border patrol - which was a little white lie. White lies were fine. Burn was the huge liar. Passionblaze wished to stay as truthful as possible.

The she cat had forgiven him for his little mishap. He didn't mean to stare at the molly. Although, she was very pretty in his eye. He just didn't want her to think he was staring because there was an attraction. Oh no, Passionblaze was not that type of cat. He sat up a lot straighter at her words, the flecks of his fur sticking out in a wiry sense. ''Ah, Shadowclan, eh?'' Right. The flood had happened. Should...should he had asked about it? No, no. Probably not. He needn't bring up horrible memories for her to tell him. Besides, she most likely wouldn't tell a stranger the experiences with their home being destroyed. ''I never thought I'd see the day shadowclanners swimming with the fish.'' His voice was joking - obviously trying to add a little humor, and keep a friendly smile on his face. She had stared at him for a while, and Passionblaze glanced down at his paws. Of course, she was most likely noticing that he was underfed. The prey was a huge problem. But, all the clans were underfed! It was a huge problem. His belly seemingly growled until he shifted his position, looking up once again to stare at her, and keeping a grin upon his maw.

The molly asked him a question which caught the tom off-guard. His eyes grew wide for a moment, before he blink, a hidden smile on his face. He lashed his tail behind him, and turned his head to the left, then to the right. After that action, he turned back to look at her. ''Hmm, I could had swore they came along with me,'' He joked, allowing his shoulders to roll in a pleasant manner. ''But, you know, they say I'm so strong that I don't need a patrol to help me guard the border.'' He flexed his limbs, allowing his muscles to flex in the process as he glanced at the she cat. His ears flicked, a soft smirk etching on his face. Truthfully, there was no patrol. He was out where he shouldn't be. But, she didn't need to know that. Because, she seemed to be doing the same thing. ''What about you - where's your patrol?'' Especially if there were two clans living together. Wouldn't there be double of the cats patrolling the border?
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

Passionblaze breathed calmly. He could not allow his thoughts to start flaming...oh, flame. Like Flamekit. Like the flame his brother had been. He had been truly upset, but since Passionblaze hid his feelings very well, he buried down any thoughts of his family. Mainly his brother who seemed to be haunting his thoughts constantly. Especially since Foxpaw looked a lot like Burn. So, in order to leave his thoughts, Passionblaze had approached the white and black feline. He didn't notice her tensed nature, and the fact that she had been staring him down. When she approached the border, Passionblaze thought as well that she was there to think. Coming to the border always helped him think. Though he would lie many times that he was out on border patrol - which was a little white lie. White lies were fine. Burn was the huge liar. Passionblaze wished to stay as truthful as possible.

The she cat had forgiven him for his little mishap. He didn't mean to stare at the molly. Although, she was very pretty in his eye. He just didn't want her to think he was staring because there was an attraction. Oh no, Passionblaze was not that type of cat. He sat up a lot straighter at her words, the flecks of his fur sticking out in a wiry sense. ''Ah, Shadowclan, eh?'' Right. The flood had happened. Should...should he had asked about it? No, no. Probably not. He needn't bring up horrible memories for her to tell him. Besides, she most likely wouldn't tell a stranger the experiences with their home being destroyed. ''I never thought I'd see the day shadowclanners swimming with the fish.'' His voice was joking - obviously trying to add a little humor, and keep a friendly smile on his face. She had stared at him for a while, and Passionblaze glanced down at his paws. Of course, she was most likely noticing that he was underfed. The prey was a huge problem. But, all the clans were underfed! It was a huge problem. His belly seemingly growled until he shifted his position, looking up once again to stare at her, and keeping a grin upon his maw.

The molly asked him a question which caught the tom off-guard. His eyes grew wide for a moment, before he blink, a hidden smile on his face. He lashed his tail behind him, and turned his head to the left, then to the right. After that action, he turned back to look at her. ''Hmm, I could had swore they came along with me,'' He joked, allowing his shoulders to roll in a pleasant manner. ''But, you know, they say I'm so strong that I don't need a patrol to help me guard the border.'' He flexed his limbs, allowing his muscles to flex in the process as he glanced at the she cat. His ears flicked, a soft smirk etching on his face. Truthfully, there was no patrol. He was out where he shouldn't be. But, she didn't need to know that. Because, she seemed to be doing the same thing. ''What about you - where's your patrol?'' Especially if there were two clans living together. Wouldn't there be double of the cats patrolling the border?
Whitestep tensed. She had no patrol. If this tom was telling the truth, then she would be outnumbered. The patrol would surely take the wrong idea and most likely attack. Whitestep stood up, but froze when the tom asked about her patrol. The black she-cat frantically flicked her green eyes side to side. "Er- they should be here any second!" Whitestep's hackles began to rise. "I was just.. walking ahead of them, she lied. Whitestep took a step back, her lips rising in a warning snarl. She had no idea if this tom were lying or not, but she was about to find out. Oh, how she wished Leafclaw were by her side. She missed his voice. She missed everything about him. The way he walked, the way her talked to her, and the way he treated her kits with such kindness. How could she ever find someone like that ever again? Whitestep shook out her pelt, trying to rid of the thought. She had felt some tears well up in her eyes, and she was not willing to break down sobbing in front of a strange Thunderclanner. Whitestep took another step back. "I should really be going to find my patrol," she said hastily. "They might be wondering where I am."
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

(no witnesses please)

Foxpaw brought the kits to the riverside and set stonekit down. "Foxpaw,i thought that we were supposed to go to the owl tree." stonekit said. The apprentice looked at the small kit. "I thought this would be more interesting." foxpaw picked up a heavy stick and set it on top of stonekit. "Dont move.". Rockkit squirmed as foxpaw walked back over to the river with him. "Why did you pin down my brother?!"the alarmed kit asked. "Dont ask questions." foxpaw said dipping rockkit twords the water. Rockkit squirmed and tried to bite foxpaw as the cold water flowed around him. Soon,his head was underwater. Foxpaw bit down hard on the scruff of the kits neck,making the kit try to scream,only to have his mouth and lungs fill with water. After a few minutes,rockkit stopped squirming. The kit had finally drowned. Foxpaw threw the kits limp body onto the grass to stonekit's horror. "What did you do to him!!!" stonekit screamed. Without answering foxpaw picked up stonekit and repeated the drowing process. After the murder was done,foxpaw picked up the bodies and walked away.

(kit deaths are hard to type)
Old September 25th, 2017, 12:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Whitestep tensed. She had no patrol. If this tom was telling the truth, then she would be outnumbered. The patrol would surely take the wrong idea and most likely attack. Whitestep stood up, but froze when the tom asked about her patrol. The black she-cat frantically flicked her green eyes side to side. "Er- they should be here any second!" Whitestep's hackles began to rise. "I was just.. walking ahead of them, she lied. Whitestep took a step back, her lips rising in a warning snarl. She had no idea if this tom were lying or not, but she was about to find out. Oh, how she wished Leafclaw were by her side. She missed his voice. She missed everything about him. The way he walked, the way her talked to her, and the way he treated her kits with such kindness. How could she ever find someone like that ever again? Whitestep shook out her pelt, trying to rid of the thought. She had felt some tears well up in her eyes, and she was not willing to break down sobbing in front of a strange Thunderclanner. Whitestep took another step back. "I should really be going to find my patrol," she said hastily. "They might be wondering where I am."
Passionblaze was taken aback. What was up with her? He had only been playing around, but he could see the anxiousness in her eyes building up like a fire. It alerted Passionblaze, but he did little to take heed to it. The tom uncomfortably shifted in his spot, and he gave a soft nod towards her. ''Oh, really?'' His voice was deep and soft at her words. If she did have a patrol, then that would mean bad news for him. Because he shouldn't be talking to her in the first place. Though his ears heard another thing. For he did not hear pawsteps or smell unfamiliar scents of the rivaling clan - so, she must had been lying. That much was for sure. The white and black molly got defensive. She bared her teeth at him, and took a step back. This made Passionblaze react, and he immediately got to his paws, embracing himself for a fight, if there be one. Of course, the tom wouldn't hurt her. He was keen on dodging her blows without giving her any. It was simple and easy. Passionblaze never allowed himself to hurt mollies. Never. ''Hey! Did I offend you or something?'' His eyes blinked, baffled by her sudden aggression. He was simply trying to have a friendly conversation - how did it end up here? ''I'm not trying to hurt you, if that's what you think. It was a joke!'' Apparently, she didn't take humor too well. Passionblaze let out an awkward laugh, throwing his head back for a moment to look in the territory of Thunderclan. Though, if she felt she needed to leave, who was he to hold her back? He was pretty sure that she wouldn't attack him on Thunderclan's land. He was on the right side of his border, as she was on hers. ''Alright. I understand.'' He flicked his tail, nodding his head down to hide a small smile. She was obviously uncomfortable being around him, and Passionblaze was too much of a gentlemen to ever want to keep her uncomfortable. ''I'm just gonna stick around here...'' His voice trailed off, and he picked himself up to walk away from the feline. Well, at least to the spot he was at first.
Old September 25th, 2017, 04:54 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:

Passionblaze was taken aback. What was up with her? He had only been playing around, but he could see the anxiousness in her eyes building up like a fire. It alerted Passionblaze, but he did little to take heed to it. The tom uncomfortably shifted in his spot, and he gave a soft nod towards her. ''Oh, really?'' His voice was deep and soft at her words. If she did have a patrol, then that would mean bad news for him. Because he shouldn't be talking to her in the first place. Though his ears heard another thing. For he did not hear pawsteps or smell unfamiliar scents of the rivaling clan - so, she must had been lying. That much was for sure. The white and black molly got defensive. She bared her teeth at him, and took a step back. This made Passionblaze react, and he immediately got to his paws, embracing himself for a fight, if there be one. Of course, the tom wouldn't hurt her. He was keen on dodging her blows without giving her any. It was simple and easy. Passionblaze never allowed himself to hurt mollies. Never. ''Hey! Did I offend you or something?'' His eyes blinked, baffled by her sudden aggression. He was simply trying to have a friendly conversation - how did it end up here? ''I'm not trying to hurt you, if that's what you think. It was a joke!'' Apparently, she didn't take humor too well. Passionblaze let out an awkward laugh, throwing his head back for a moment to look in the territory of Thunderclan. Though, if she felt she needed to leave, who was he to hold her back? He was pretty sure that she wouldn't attack him on Thunderclan's land. He was on the right side of his border, as she was on hers. ''Alright. I understand.'' He flicked his tail, nodding his head down to hide a small smile. She was obviously uncomfortable being around him, and Passionblaze was too much of a gentlemen to ever want to keep her uncomfortable. ''I'm just gonna stick around here...'' His voice trailed off, and he picked himself up to walk away from the feline. Well, at least to the spot he was at first.
Whitestep froze. It was a joke. She had a feeling, but had she listened to it? No! The molly sighed in defeat, head falling down, and tail drooping. Her white paws shifted with uncomfortable energy. "Sorry. I didn't react too well," she mumbled. Her head lifted slightly to look at the handsome tom. "What's your name?" Trying to seem as casual as possible, Whitestep took a step forward, ears perks with interest. Sitting down by the border, the molly tipped her head and arched her brow. Something about this tom made her feel.. what was the word..? Safe. The single word popped into her head. She curled her tail around her paws, clearing away all signs of aggression. Whitestep wondered how he would react to her sudden mood change. Not many felines took it well. They always wore a confused expression, or snap at her for whatever she said before. Whitestep frowned, but replaced it with a faint smile. She didn't want to seem rude, after all. She had done enough of being rude, and snapping at other cats. Her four kits got the worst of it, however. Hollykit and Owlkit would always fret over her when she was upset, but unfortunately for them, Whitestep can't control her anger in that state. Whitestep always apologized after she calmed down. Willowkit would just try to make her comfortable, but Whitestep always felt like she didn't deserve comfort. Berrykit would try to cheer her up, but his goofy pranks didn't help her one bit. Instead, she snapped and turned away. Guilt arose inside her, making her feel like a horrible mother. What had she become? Whitestep inwardly sighed, and stared at the ground until the stranger replied.