Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:13 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:03 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:58 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:55 PM

Old December 24th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"Of course not." The tom said sarcastically, with equal sass.
She rolled her eyes and said nothing, just quietly observing.
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:19 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormpelt View Post
Staring down the tom she was very confused at his behavior and she slowly sat down on her hind ends. She didn't let her guard down just yet she still had her suspicions of him anyway. She could see the hurt in his eyes and she felt like she said something wrong feeling her heart tighten. As he kept staring her down a small tint of pink showed on her cheeks as she looked away from him. She didn't know why she acted this way maybe because it was a bit weird or awkward..or maybe she had hidden feelings. She didn't know and it was bad, she didn't know the tom at all. Her tail flicked slightly for an unknown reason and she didn't think much about it either.

Then looking back up at the tom to see an expression change in his eyes she didn't know why he reacted the way he did. She wondered why the tom was reacting this way but she just sighed heavily. "Yes it was...I was bleeding and then...", she mewled trying to think of what happened next. "Then I woke up and I was wrapped with this white...thing around my stomach and on my legs. I think that human saved my life or I think I was on the verge of dying...", She said remembering clearly now. "The human took care of me and I became strong and healthy so I lived with them since.", She smiled slightly. "I only ran away because there..was something missing and I wanted to find out what it was. Since I came across this forest things smelt like...home. Everything seems familiar even you but I don't know why I can't remember.", she said looking around. "

"You became an apprentice and your name is Orchidpaw now?", She asked confused. She new she heard the term before because it clicked in her mind but where? Why was it so hard for her to remember certain things? Then seeing him puff out his chest she let out a small giggle before smiling slightly. When he yowled she looked at him wide eyes and nodded her head. "Yes my name is Timberkit.. Well I'm not a kit anymore but yeah.", she said frowning slightly. Then something clicked in her mind. It was a smaller her and a smaller him and they where playing in the snow. Immediately she stood up and her eyes twinkled in realization.
(sorry for late reply! :c)

Though it hurt that she did recognize him, the calico tried to focus more on her story rather than that fact. His brows furred with a mixture of worry and confusion as Timber explained the best she could about what had happened when she disappeared. The tom's mind whirled as she stated that she had been bleeding, which lead to waking up wrapped in some white twoleg thing. At first, Timber seemed as though she was struggling to recall the events at the time. Though as she went on to mention the twoleg that has helped her and made sure she was healed, the small tabby was shown to become more certain of her words as she entered more vivid memories. Orchidpaw continued to watch in his mixture of emotions as he listened to her story. The apprentice felt the urge to interrupt her and bombard her with questions on what she was saying. But he shut his mouth and forced himself to be silent until she was done. The tom's ears perked in a hopeful way upon her claiming that she had felt as though something was missing, and she had felt something familiar when she came across the Thunderclan territory.

"Because this is your home!" He purred, hoping that she would remember everything now that she had said this out loud. Blinking, he remembered the other questions that had formed during the story. "How far is this twoleg den? Did they do anything scary? How did you get away? Was it hard to find Thunderclan, or did you just... know?" Orchidpaw sighed after he finished asking. "W-why were you bleeding?" Concern clear in his voice. He realized how many questions he had been asking, spitting out many each time she finished speaking. He began to feel guilty for doing so, but hadn't been unable to stop himself.

Orchidpaw smiled as Timber repeated what he had said. He liked that she had said his new name. The tom was proud of his rank - it was much better than being a kit - and he had always wanted to celebrate it with Timber. But she had disappeared when it was time for them to become apprentices. After he had puffed out his chest, the tom found himself blushing when Timber giggled at the proud motion. He offered a small smile back while she continued to smile at him. Again, he felt another hope when she repeated her name and then claimed that she was no longer a kit. She remembers the naming and ranks! Orchidpaw thought, smile growing. The large calico stopped suddenly, orbs widening as he noticed the look of realization in his friend's gaze.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:16 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

(sorry for late reply! :c)

Though it hurt that she did recognize him, the calico tried to focus more on her story rather than that fact. His brows furred with a mixture of worry and confusion as Timber explained the best she could about what had happened when she disappeared. The tom's mind whirled as she stated that she had been bleeding, which lead to waking up wrapped in some white twoleg thing. At first, Timber seemed as though she was struggling to recall the events at the time. Though as she went on to mention the twoleg that has helped her and made sure she was healed, the small tabby was shown to become more certain of her words as she entered more vivid memories. Orchidpaw continued to watch in his mixture of emotions as he listened to her story. The apprentice felt the urge to interrupt her and bombard her with questions on what she was saying. But he shut his mouth and forced himself to be silent until she was done. The tom's ears perked in a hopeful way upon her claiming that she had felt as though something was missing, and she had felt something familiar when she came across the Thunderclan territory.

"Because this is your home!" He purred, hoping that she would remember everything now that she had said this out loud. Blinking, he remembered the other questions that had formed during the story. "How far is this twoleg den? Did they do anything scary? How did you get away? Was it hard to find Thunderclan, or did you just... know?" Orchidpaw sighed after he finished asking. "W-why were you bleeding?" Concern clear in his voice. He realized how many questions he had been asking, spitting out many each time she finished speaking. He began to feel guilty for doing so, but hadn't been unable to stop himself.

Orchidpaw smiled as Timber repeated what he had said. He liked that she had said his new name. The tom was proud of his rank - it was much better than being a kit - and he had always wanted to celebrate it with Timber. But she had disappeared when it was time for them to become apprentices. After he had puffed out his chest, the tom found himself blushing when Timber giggled at the proud motion. He offered a small smile back while she continued to smile at him. Again, he felt another hope when she repeated her name and then claimed that she was no longer a kit. She remembers the naming and ranks! Orchidpaw thought, smile growing. The large calico stopped suddenly, orbs widening as he noticed the look of realization in his friend's gaze.
(same here I forgot to check this website ;-

Timber was actually glad that he listened to her and she smiled. He was very kind and great at listening she will give him that. Though he was triggering some memories in her mind which she was having a hard time remembering before. Maybe he was an important person in her life that she knew some what well. She wanted to find out now because it was bugging her.

"It is......my home?" She questioned as she looked around. Maybe it was her home but...she was still struggling to remember. Then he started throwing questions at her which overwhelmed her by a lot. She struggled to get the words out but all she could do was answer his first three questions. "I-It was pretty far..Maybe long walk away..It was my first time leaving...", she said as she looked back before looking back at him. "I got away because the door was left open when they where getting bags....An no it wasn't...I kinda followed my nose like I said it smelt familiar." she reminded him. Looking down at her paws his last question was what made her think really hard now. Why was she bleeding?

All of a sudden memories came crashing at her like a wave and she froze for a few minutes. Then her breathing became slightly faster for a few more minutes as she started to remember why she left. She felt small and weak...she was so...tiny. She didn't think she was fit out to be a thunderclan member and she left to prove her bravery but ended up getting injured in the process. She was attacked by another cat..it was a rogue but a twoleg was running by and saved her. Though most importantly she remembered her friend and she stared at him. "I was attacked by a rogue, I remember i remember now Ochirdpaw it really is you!", she said quickly. her chest heaved up and down as excitement started to build and she lunged at him suddenly tackling him into the ground. Making him land on his back she nuzzled her cheeks against his and licked them in a friendly manor. Moving away she stared down at him before laughing
"You grew, and you're so big what have you been eating?!", she said as she placed her paw on his face batting it playfully. "How was thunderclan? did anyone know that I was gone? who am I kidding i was the smallest in the nursery....", she huffed staring at nothing before looking back at him. "You managed to do okay when I was gone right?", she asked with concern written on her face.
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:40 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

@spikes @Fuzzyfeline @Aura

Maple smiles happily at her brothers words and immediately nods “ yes sir!” She says happily with a soft purr as she looks at the warrior. She purrs a bit as she licks her brothers shoulder and begins to stand up “ oh? It seems he wants us to follow. Come sister! Let’s go! “ she says happily as she quickly walks after the warrior.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 6th, 2018 at 09:40 AM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Mad King

The pale toms ears began to ring and heat up as a wave of riverclan and thunderclan scents clashed for supremacy in his nose, a typical warning sign to go no further, yet today the shy timidness of the large tom seemed to be left in his nest this morning. His ears began to keep the burning intensity at a medium level, It was the kind of heat that tried to warn you somthing bad was going to happen or warn you of what was ahead. Though it didn't seem to waiver the progression of palethunder who kept is eyes steadily fixed on a hare. He knew what he was doing and no matter how wrong it was, he had no intention of stopping himself. Sliding forward like a snake through grass he weaves through the undergrowth ignoring the seemingly foreign terrain beneath his paws, even if had only been a few tail lengths over the scent border it felt so dangerous and exciting to him. The hare advanced a few steps still almost oblivious to the hunter prowling and stalking its every move. Copying it like a shadow he fell into pace with it and stopped when it stopped, than suddenly it reared up onto its hind legs ears high above its head and eyes widened with a sudden awareness.

He froze slinking in behind the foliage his burning blue eyes seeping through the hares fur waiting so eagerly for it to move along without complications, yet the hare was still alert waiting for something to jump out, not running like he had secretly hoped. To give chase deeper into riverclan territory would maybe have been the most exciting time of his life since treeheather. His ears pinned to the back of his neck at the mere thought of his lost companion and his lungs seemed to compress for a mere moment but returned heaving out tiny short breaths once more. It knew he was here, or perhaps it was a lucky guess there was no way of seeing into a rabbits mind and he certainly didn't care too at this point. He wanted the rush of a hunt and the success of a meal for clan mates. Or maybe that wasn't it at all. his tail gave another wave as anticipatipn built up in his throat and suddenly he couldn't hold himself here waiting for much longer. His claws slid out and his eyes narrowed into slits, the hunt is on. bursting from his hiding place in a flurry of leaves and snow exploded from beneath him as he propelled himself into the open with a howl sure enough to gather

attention from prey in the area but he didn't care. He came gliding through the air landing a mere whisker length from his target which only had a second to spin away to run before he was on its tail. Before he knew it he was charging in through a clearing right after it, claws extended, maw parted, eyes slit. And before he knew it the whole thing was all over. Between his claws was the body of his prey and between him and home was a border he would have to cross soon to hide most of his tracks. He glanced around the kill site seeing the droplets of blood splattered against the clean snow. He began to blot it out with his paws before it was a full project as he was nervously trying to cover all evidence he could.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 14th, 2018, 03:10 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

@Celestial

Like he often did, Firehawk was on a hunt of his own. Prowling through a patch of ferns, he was following the scent of a shrew to the root of a tree. He could see the long-muzzled rodent digging into the ground, in search of food of it's own, and he readied himself to leap when a howl pierced the air and caused his quarry to scatter.

Annoyed mildly, the orange and white tom turned his attention to where he believed the noise originated from, and he began to head in that direction. It was risky in some regard and he knew it, but at the very least it wasn't a canine who had created the noise. It seemed to be from a cat, and Firehawk was curious as to why they had cried out. What if someone's injured? He didn't think it was the case, but who knew? It never hurt to check. Worse case scenario it was nothing and he could return to hunting.

Through brush he glimpsed the shape of a creamy white cat, and he shouldered his way through the foliage. The feline didn't seem harmed, and the multi-colored warrior wasn't surprised to see the cat was crouched over the remains of a hare. "Howling at your prey isn't the best way to catch it," he lightly meowed as he padded towards the intruder. The beige tom reeked of ThunderClan, and Firehawk's ears twitched with interest. "Did ThunderClan not teach you that? No wonder that hare was on the RiverClan side of the border." He was gently hinting at the other tom's wrong-doing, but he wasn't angry at the trespasser. Far from it. "Why are you bothering to clean up the blood..?" he inquired. "It won't cover all the ThunderClan scent you've left here."

wolfhive

Last edited by BEAR.; February 14th, 2018 at 03:10 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 04:45 PM
I’m full of it

@Mad King

Palethunder simply slowed in his attempts as snow crunched by the weight of paws behind him and the swish of the wind through the trees brought the scent of a warrior with it. He gently tunred his gaze only to fall upon a medium built warrior who stood directly across the way. Despite being from another clan on his territory the tom seemed awful docile, where all riverclanners so calm? he hadn't cared to get into Riverclan affairs or any clans affairs for that matter. It didn't effect him therefor why did he need to know it. It would only ,eat somthing in an instance such as this, which seemed unlikely at the time when he got the chance to know some of riverclans cats.

The pale warrior turned keeping his gaze fixated on him. The alarm of being caught hadn't quite set in yet but he was sure it would come in waves of nerves. He knew himself and breaking a rule like this was beyond who he originally thought he was, fear being another one of those things he naturally went to also didn't come like he had expected. His tail simply lashed and his eyebrows knit together thoughtfully waiting for the tom to finish his statement. There was something about him, if it wasn't the hostility he had expected it was almost like a kind of smugness that he wasn't even trying to do. That feeling you get when you first meet somebody and you already 'know' what they are like, kind of thing. he swallowed hard preparing himself to defend why he was here formulating a reasonable scenario to use for an excuse.

Than seeing as the other Tom seemed far more sofisticated than most he sat down pulling his tail around his paws and settling into a little groove in the snow. "Oh, it doesn't work that way? No way I saw a riverclan apprentice doing that the other day" he said dryly raising his chin defiantly. Everything about what he was doing seemed so unlike him it scared him to his core. The mockery in his tone, the raised chin and slit eyes made everything worse, this wasn't the kind of adventure he had really been looking for. He dropped his chin back down his gaze studying the other warrior with such intensity that his eyes began to hurt from lack of blinking. His chest deflated, what he was saying was true and ultimately he didn't want to admit it. "Maybe you wouldn't have known I'd killed a hare, I was here, but you'd have never known" that was crazy talk and no matter how much he wanted to convince himself he was right, he was very wrong. "Maybe if I hadn't been to loud it would have worked too" he said jokingly

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 15th, 2018 at 09:33 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:05 PM
work is never done

@Celestial

Firehawk let out a gentle laugh, "Following the actions of apprentices now, are we? I thought ThunderClan was a bit better than that!" Given recent events however, the long-haired tom wouldn't have been surprised to find out an apprentice or two was running the whole battle operation. What a mess.

"There's still the scent of blood in the area. The fear scent of the hare and.." his paw scuffed the ground Palethunder had been tampering with. "Fragments of bloodied fur. Your kill wasn't as clean as you thought, and I doubt Fallenstar would be pleased with your Clan if another patrol came across this with your scent all over it." Fallenstar was quick to ally himself with ThunderClan during the WindClan conflict, but if he knew ThunderClan was intruding on his land, that might change in a heartbeat. He never came off to Firehawk as a predictable individual. "You're lucky," he commented. "Any other cat would've tried to give you something to remember them by! My Clan-mates aren't the nicest at times, unfortunately." They'd likely also try to get the hare he killed, but the RiverClan warrior wasn't too concerned about it. If ThunderClan had to stoop to theft, they probably needed it more than them. After all, RiverClan had the abundance of fish.

"What's your name?" he asked. "I'm Firehawk." It still felt weird to use his newer name. He wasn't sure he'd ever get used to it after the moons of Blazefury. The warrior didn't expect Palethunder to give him his name, and he was okay if he didn't. Whatever the beige tom felt comfortable with. "You may want to start heading back to your side of the border," he cautioned. "In case someone else shows up."

Last edited by BEAR.; February 16th, 2018 at 04:05 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:51 AM
I’m full of it

@Mad King

Odly enough palethunder found himself enjoying this more than he originally thought he would. In spite of the fact he had been caught doing something against the warrior code by another warrior he found himself enjoying the little talk. He was docile enough he felt as though by no means there would be claws involved unless the Tom was originally smarter than he thought. "You see I've always had a thing for swimming, and I mean copying actions of a riverclan cat is perhaps the best way" he mused.

It wasn't as funny as he had wanted it to come out but he wasn't too concerned about being funny in the moment. As firehawk brought to light everything he had done wrong he couldn't help but feel embrassed, not only had he yowled out loud catching his Attenion but was doing a terrible job at hiding the fact all of these things had happened. He dropped his head and with a long deep chuckle. "I consider myself lucky, I couldn't lie" he said admittedly lifting his gaze back to the tom with smirk.

Firehawk. don't hear a name like that everyday. "Palethunder, thunderclan's finest" he joked rubbing the back of his one paw with the other his nerves beginning to invade his body.

François Lelord

Old February 17th, 2018, 11:24 PM
work is never done

@Celestial

Fighting would be pointless. The only result of it would be a visit to the medicine cat den and wasted herbs. None of the Clans could afford that so soon after the war. They needed to save what they could for the rest of Leaf-bare. "Is it?" Firehawk inquired. "Taking lessons from an apprentice is hardly the best way to go about mastering the arts of swimming. You ever try going into the shallow part of the river just beyond the borders? It's just deep enough where your paws won't touch the bottom, but there's a large root that runs into the water you can latch on with your claws and pull yourself back to the bank if you panic. The water's slow too, so the current won't get you. With it being Leaf-bare, might not be the best time to go, but once it warms up you could probably get some practice in." He would never be as graceful as RiverClan, but learning how to swim might be beneficial for him in the future.

Palethunder seemed to ignore Firehawk's suggestion of moving back to his side of the border, but the RiverClan warrior didn't pay it much mind. Other than stealing prey and being called out on his .. lackluster attempt of hiding the evidence, he wasn't doing much. "Pleasured to meet you," he responded. "Mind if I ask why you crossed the border for the hare? Seems a bit dangerous to be diving into another Clan's territory when tensions are so high .. risking an alliance over prey if Fallenstar found out." Firehawk hadn't decided yet if he'd help Palethunder remove the traces of the kill or not. It wasn't worth Fallenstar getting his tail in a twist if another patrol stumbled across it. Ancestors knew the last thing the forest needed was drama between ThunderClan and RiverClan.

wolfhive

Last edited by BEAR.; February 17th, 2018 at 11:25 PM.