Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Out of the corner of her eye, Blackfrost saw him stand up when she mentioned hunting and she watched him face her, not letting the she-cat look away from him again. Her heartbeat quickened within her chest as Crowhawk was so close to her, their noses barely an inch away from touching. The two of them seemed to meet each other’s gazes as she listened to his soft, meaningful words meant for her and only her. The she-cat watched as he turned his head away, obviously embarrassed by his actions. Blackfrost let a gentle, warm smile rest on her muzzle without forcing it to appear this time. “You matter to me, Crowhawk.” She murmured, her tone quiet and soothing, “You always have and I’m glad that you see how much I care.” The she-cat closed her eyes, her muzzle growing warm with embarrassment as she leaned forward and pressed her forehead lightly against his neck, “There’s no need to thank me, but it warms my heart to hear it from you. You are very welcome.” Blackfrost said, not wanting to pull away from him, but she assumed that he would find it weird or clingy about her, so she pulled away from him, looking down at her paws, “I want to thank you too, for making me feel like I’m not so alone as I’ve always felt.. Heh.. I guess I should leave you to your thoughts now. I've bothered your morning enough..” The female quietly heaved herself to her paws, but didn’t move from her spot, like she was frozen in place.
He saw the smile from her. A real smile. This made him smile in response. Her words made him purr and he stopped when her head touched his neck and he got warm in embarrassment, though he didn't want this feeling to go away, but he couldn't tell her that or she might think of something about him. And it did disappoint him when she pulled away and he didn't make a move for he felt she would think it would be awkward. "Nobody ever should feel alone in a world with so many others around." He told her. Something his mother always told him. "Don't worry about my thoughts, and the sight of you coming to check on me has made my morning." He stretched. "So hunting you said?"
Old June 25th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He saw the smile from her. A real smile. This made him smile in response. Her words made him purr and he stopped when her head touched his neck and he got warm in embarrassment, though he didn't want this feeling to go away, but he couldn't tell her that or she might think of something about him. And it did disappoint him when she pulled away and he didn't make a move for he felt she would think it would be awkward. "Nobody ever should feel alone in a world with so many others around." He told her. Something his mother always told him. "Don't worry about my thoughts, and the sight of you coming to check on me has made my morning." He stretched. "So hunting you said?"
The comforting sound of his purr made her heart swell with happiness. She looked at him, both of them now smiling at each other with such emotions in their eyes. Blackfrost gave a light nod of her head, agreeing with his words. “We all just need to find the ones that we belong around.” The she-cat remarked, her ear twitching ever so slightly. His statement about her making his morning made the she-cat’s face grow warm with the smile on her maw staying. His gaze was soft and affectionate in her eyes and she never wanted to look away, but decided to move on, knowing that these silly little actions were pointless to most. The female blinked at him, however, when he mentioned hunting. “Ah, yes.” She purred, “I thought it would be the most logical thing to do, considering how dull the weather has become lately. Who knows when the skies will become worse and there will be no prey anymore?” Blackfrost shook her head, dreading the thought of hunger going throughout the clan. She shyly looked at Crowhawk. “W-Would you like to accompany me? With more cats, there will be more prey to bring back and who knows what will happen out there? I’ll need someone to protect me.” Blackfrost gave a light-hearted chuckle. In reality, she just wanted to be around him and have the tom-cat’s company for as much as the two of them could have.
Old June 25th, 2017, 10:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
The comforting sound of his purr made her heart swell with happiness. She looked at him, both of them now smiling at each other with such emotions in their eyes. Blackfrost gave a light nod of her head, agreeing with his words. “We all just need to find the ones that we belong around.” The she-cat remarked, her ear twitching ever so slightly. His statement about her making his morning made the she-cat’s face grow warm with the smile on her maw staying. His gaze was soft and affectionate in her eyes and she never wanted to look away, but decided to move on, knowing that these silly little actions were pointless to most. The female blinked at him, however, when he mentioned hunting. “Ah, yes.” She purred, “I thought it would be the most logical thing to do, considering how dull the weather has become lately. Who knows when the skies will become worse and there will be no prey anymore?” Blackfrost shook her head, dreading the thought of hunger going throughout the clan. She shyly looked at Crowhawk. “W-Would you like to accompany me? With more cats, there will be more prey to bring back and who knows what will happen out there? I’ll need someone to protect me.” Blackfrost gave a light-hearted chuckle. In reality, she just wanted to be around him and have the tom-cat’s company for as much as the two of them could have.
The sound of her voice relaxed him more and he felt completely loose. She was right he just needed to find those he belong around. Though he believed he had already found that cat. He just needed to not be scared and embarrassed and just tell her. Then she went back to hunting and he nodded. "You do have a point. It looks like it's going to be a big one as well." He smiled when she asked to hunt with her. "Of course I will hunt with you." He said. Now his head was held high. "And I'll be sure t protect you if you're scared." He purred in amusement.
Old June 25th, 2017, 10:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Brokenshadow smiled at the suddenly energetic tom. "Alright then, well it's really quite simple," she started. She held her lightly-colored paw up to him and spread her toes. "Just do this as you walk and keep your claws out." Her tail flicked in amusement at her new friend. It was strange that something so simple had only been thought of by Shadowclan, or so she thought. 'Hmm, maybe Riverclan uses the same method for the river banks, she thought randomly. "It'll take some practice, as the mud here is very sticky and slippery, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon. You seem like an intelligent tom."
Appledash watched her demonstration, and unsheathed his own claws, looking down at his ginger paws, which were more of a brown color as they were covered in dried mud from his most recent outing into the territory. He nodded, but winced inwardly. How can one cat stand to strain their paws for this long? Appledash thought it would hurt to do it, walking all over the territory. It was even hurting him, doing it for only this short amount of time. He relaxed his paws, and lifted up one to inspect. He had taken after his father, he had very dainty paws. His pads were easily scratched up as well. As she complimented his intelligence, Appledash nodded to her and smiled. "Well thank you. If like you to know that I am quite an intelligent tom. Not to brag or anything." He purred, smirking at Brokenshadow. "And you can say that again, about the mud."

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw some sort of support by their brother. They didnt get along with their mother so much, so it was nice to have a few close friends here and there and their littermates. Day would do anything for them despite their attitude at times, they did truly love their littermates. "Kestrelberry is going to help me out a bit, so I wont be too stressed. Maybe we can have our ceremonies together." the idea of that warmed them. But Daypaw nodded to their brother. They knew their brother was always positive, always trying to see the good in any cat he met. But some cats. just. arent good. at all. And they needed to be punished for that to become better. It was life. But Day knew their brother was a goody two shoes and wouldn't dream of trouble, so maybe he wouldn't understand. "Hopefully."
Canarypaw's greeneyes sparkled as Daypaw mentioned getting help from Kestrelberry. "Well that's definitely reassuring! I thought you were going to have to learn all of the plants yourself!" The golden apprentice had been truly worried about his sibling because of the way he had become the next medicine cat, going straight to full-time medicine cat, and not first learning as an apprentice. He wished he could do that as a warrior apprentice as well. But he knew that it would probably get too stressful for him. "Yeah, hopefully we can! That would be so much fun! You, me, and Eveningpaw!" Canarypaw loved thier other littermate. Sometimes though, he wondered where his mother went wrong in naming them. As there was Daypaw, then Eveningpaw, and then him, Canarypaw. Where did that fit in? Sometimes he felt as if he should've been named Morningpaw or something, but Canarypaw loved his name. He also loved the bird he was named for, their songs were beautiful. At Daypaw's simple word, "hopefully", Canarypaw cast his gaze in their direction. He wanted to say something more about it, but decided that wasn't the best idea. So he turned the topic to something else. "Do you think you'll ever get exercise? I mean, sitting in that stuffy den all day..."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 25th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
The sound of her voice relaxed him more and he felt completely loose. She was right he just needed to find those he belong around. Though he believed he had already found that cat. He just needed to not be scared and embarrassed and just tell her. Then she went back to hunting and he nodded. "You do have a point. It looks like it's going to be a big one as well." He smiled when she asked to hunt with her. "Of course I will hunt with you." He said. Now his head was held high. "And I'll be sure t protect you if you're scared." He purred in amusement.
Blackfrost was delighted when he agree to hunt with her and she couldn’t help but give a little bound of excitement. “Great, I’m glad you’ll join me.” She said with a cheerful smile on her maw as she gleamed up at him with her deep green-hued eyes. The she-cat giggled slightly at his next statement, nudging him gently with one paw, “You should be honored for me to give you such a job, Crowhawk, I usually would say that I don’t need such protection - but for you, I’ll make an exception.” Blackfrost’s fur seemed to grow warm at the sound of his amused purring, making her smile never leave her face. “Let’s head out then, you silly bee-brain.” The warrior remarked and padded off with a certain happiness in her step, caused by his admired company.
[ Continued in Shadowclan Territory ]
Old June 25th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Blackfrost was delighted when he agree to hunt with her and she couldn’t help but give a little bound of excitement. “Great, I’m glad you’ll join me.” She said with a cheerful smile on her maw as she gleamed up at him with her deep green-hued eyes. The she-cat giggled slightly at his next statement, nudging him gently with one paw, “You should be honored for me to give you such a job, Crowhawk, I usually would say that I don’t need such protection - but for you, I’ll make an exception.” Blackfrost’s fur seemed to grow warm at the sound of his amused purring, making her smile never leave her face. “Let’s head out then, you silly bee-brain.” The warrior remarked and padded off with a certain happiness in her step, caused by his admired company.
[ Continued in Shadowclan Territory ]
He purred in amusement at her and followed her out.
Old June 26th, 2017, 08:42 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Well, that makes two of us? Chrysanthemumshade tilted her head for a moment. Was it something that they could relate to? Though Chrysanthemumshade had always been more of the shy-er, quiet cats during her apprenticeship. To Chrysanthemumshade, she imagined he was forced to be isolated. Upon staring at his size again, she felt that if they were still apprentices she would had never approached him. At all. In her opinion, it would be taking a death risk. She didn't know why she was scared of him. Maybe because she felt like an ant compared to a grizzly bear. Quite the exaggeration, and Chrysanthemumshade allowed a soft sigh to escape her maw as she stared at the tom again. It was easy to her to act calm on the outside, but in the inside she kept her guard up. She watched--sometimes- the responses she told him. One wrong move, she was sure he could sit on her and crush her small body. Then, she would be no more. Just a spirit out of its pelt. It was such a dark thought, something Chrysanthemumshade rarely did nowadays. When she was younger, she had a knack for talking in her sleep, disturbing things would be let out. The next morning? She wouldn't remember a thing. Upon his next response, I don't think you're weird, Chrysanthemumshade's ears pinned to her head the slightest. One less cat that sees pass her quirks. That was something. ''Thanks.'' She mewed, softly. Not truly knowing what to say. She figured if he had gotten to know her further, he would be stuffing down those words. She suppressed a light giggle at the thought. What he said next--did make her laugh. The fact that she couldn't imagine him being a reasonable apprentice to work with for that matter. Upon her opinion again, all she could see was a large brooding tom. No expression. No reaction. No anything. Her laughter was soft, not aloud enough so she wouldn't have to face the fury of waking any warriors that would be sleeping. When she finished her laughter fit, the she cat shifted slightly on her paws. ''Please, you probably gave your mentor a run for his prey.'' And, I would had given anything to get away from mine... She moved her hues up to look at him, and slowly her shivering began to cease. Though it was still quite there. Really another quirk of hers. She didn't know why she shivered. Probably because of the fact, she was still in the presence of a tom that could tear her to shreds with one wrong word out of her.

As silence surpassed them, Chrysanthemumshade wondered what could had been going on in that head of his. He was simply just staring at her; did she do something wrong? Of course, of course, I always do something wrong! I need to think of something fast and quick! Her eyes darted around the room, but her thoughts were empty. She didn't know what to say, so she sat there, little shivers coursing through her as she softly breathed. He's going to be the bane of my existence, isn't he? She thought inwardly, wondering if Starclan heard her. Probably not. She felt those cats only talked to cats who were worthy, and Chrysanthemumshade herself knew she wasn't worthy of such higher action. Did she really care? Not that much. Only when she really needed them. Wasn't Starclan suppose to help all cats? It wasn't fair that they only went to the medicine cats. Then again, what other job would the medicine cats take on if Starclan provided prophecies for all cats?

Chrysanthemumshade felt the stone in her stomach lighten up as she heard him speak again. And, she gave a small giggle upon what he said. ''Nothing wrong with being a test dummy!'' It was everything wrong with being called the ridiculous word, rude and uncalled for. Though that was what she had learned from her mentor. She was the test dummy for all their little experiments. But, she simply laughed it off like it was a joke, and purred at the thought of having a younger siblings. Well, she did, but Cloverwhisker was only a few minutes younger than her. From the sound of the tom's voice, the she cat could tell he was very fond of one thing...his brother. Ah, so he does have feelings? It was crazy of her not to think he had emotions. Didn't every cat have them? ''Smokepaw has a sense of humor. I like him already!'' Chrysanthemumshade adored cats that could be the life of the party. That could be quite humorous in their own ways. It was a nice feelings knowing she could laugh rather than be lost in her own thoughts and trying to figure out ways she was suppose to impress the other feline. ''Sisters can be a dream come true, can't they?'' Chrysanthemumshade mewed. She could only imagine how Wolfglare's sisters annoyed him. Inside, she didn't think she would need to seek them out. If they were anything like Wolfglare, she was scared to get to know them. What if they were his large size? Had his hostile outward appearance? Besides that, Chrysanthemumshade figured he would up and leave and find someone better to converse with. Yet, he had stayed. Why did he stay? Chrysanthemumshade was confused for a moment, her nose twitching before she blinked her eyes to give him her undivided attention. ''I'll keep that noted. You look like you would enjoy me annoying you.'' She played along. Then again, she felt a bit cowardly. She didn't know how Wolfglare would take to being annoyed. His sisters were still alive, after all. That would be stupid of him to murder them because they annoyed him. They were family. However, Chrysanthemumshade wasn't apart of that. And, the large tom in front of her looked like he didn't take too kindly to strangers.

The way his ice hues gazed into her green ones, she stood frozen. She couldn't look away. She couldn't make any sudden movement. What did he mean by that? It was as if it were some type of secret, and yet she couldn't find it in his gaze. They were sharp. Such murderous orbs that scared her own. But, she didn't dare look away. She simply flicked her ears. ''Umm...okay.'' Her voice came out higher than it was, and she growled under her breath for such a coward move. Chrysanthemumshade didn't know who this cat was he was talking about. What their gender was. What their rank in the clan was. She didn't even know if they were even within Shadowclan. But, he had said she knew them? She didn't know many cats. Just a few she managed to impress either with remarkable skill, her train of thoughts, or by being a pretty face. ''Promises are easy to break. Don't let me down.'' She added. Just to keep a normal aura within the space between them. The fact that he was staring at her in such a way...did he see the future or something? Chrysanthemumshade shook her head. That was a fox way of thinking! No cat could see the future.

As the silence welcomed itself within the den again, Chrysanthemumshade took a few licks at her pelt. She was thankful that her pelt wasn't as thick and heavy as her companion's. With the hot weather coming through soon, she wondered what ever he would do to keep himself from dying of heat. She figured it mustn't been his favorite season. When she felt that light breeze, she shivered slightly. She hated when it was cold nights because she was warm, but with the cold seeping in...it became worse. But, she refused to show this. Instead, she wrapped her tail around her paws, tightly. It only did little to keep her warm, but it worked. She watched as Wolfglare stared out into the distance, and she admired him from afar. He wasn't that bad of a tom. At all. So, why was her guard up around him? Because Chrysanthemumshade knew cats had a knack of changing moods quickly. She knew this because she was one of those cats. Usually mellow, calm, sweet, to one of annoyance, aggressive, and snarky. With the moon making its way up, and shining through the den, making his pelt appear a silvery color. It was a sight to behold. A majestic cat looking like a wonder within the warriors' den. Chrysanthemumshade wished she could shine like that. A part of her knew if he weren't so feared to approach, he would had been the star of the party. She didn't know why she thought it. She figured in an alternate reality perhaps it would be true.

Chrysanthemumshade grew startled at his words. The quietness made her slightly thoughtful, and it was ruined at the sound of his voice. Her ears flicked toward him as she heard, and she nodded. Every cat was different; unique in a sense. Chrysanthemumshade met some pretty interesting cats. Like the tom her sister is pursuing. Quite annoying he was, and she had a reason to be mean to him. Chrysanthemumshade did not take kindly to cats that flirted with her. She aimed to impress, not to be played with. At his next words, she closed her ears and looked away. The Evil Era was harsh. It was a hard time for all the clans. She didn't like to think about, but her parents had perished during that time. Mainly from starvation. Her once beautiful mother that shaped Chrysanthemumshade to be the she cat she was today. You're never gonna survive life being a simpleton, Chrys. You need to become the cat that other cats sees you as. In this world, you can never be yourself. So, be someone different. That way others will like you. Chrysanthemumshade knew her parents loved her, but she never understood her parents knowledge. They were never harsh with Cloverwhisker. Perhaps they weren't a shamed to know Cloverwhisker was their daughter. Yet, Chrysanthemumshade had been the oldest, the quieter one, the meek one, and now? The one who would roll over for any cat that would give her some praise. ''I was shaken up, greatly. I didn't know what to do with myself. I just had to protect my sister. And, my brother had to protect us.'' Chrysanthemumshade was grateful to have siblings that had her back.

What's your main goal in life?
It was a simple question. Though she didn't think it would be aimed at her. Cats hardly asked her such a question, and aside from that, she hardly ever told a cat her secrets, her motivations, or her goals in life. Chrysanthemumshade had plenty goals in life. Some weirder than others, but it was something she wished to complete. She didn't know how to answer the tom's question, so she looked away for a second, thinking of a way to answer it as truthfully as she could. ''My main goal?'' She repeated, her voice coming off again higher than expected. She had cleared her throat, ''Oh, well you know! Trying to obtain a mate and bear kits. Because, y'know...that's the only goal I-'' she paused. She couldn't lie like that. She was a terrible liar! Her father had always told her so. So, she closed her eyes tightly, and turned her gaze to the ground, so she wouldn't have to look at Wolfglare. ''Not really,'' she cowered back, as if she were a kit, her ears pinning flat to her head. ''I can't even think of that being a main goal. It's not even a goal! It's more like...the inevitable. It's bound to happen, am I right?...or am I right? Okay, no. I'll stop talking.'' She shook her head. What was going on with her? That's how she answered a simple question? Even though half of what she said were true. Or, maybe that was just her mother talking to her again. Chrys, I'm only telling you this because I'm scared for your future. I want grandkits. And, I know Clovey is gonna do just fine! But, you? Ugh! I don't know where I went wrong with you, dear. So, listen. Listen good. Impress every male you come pass. And, they're bound to be trailing you like a bear to its honey! The very thought made Chrysanthemumshade even more insecure than she already was, and for a moment she was fuming at a dead cat. Then, she composed herself, squishing her tail around her more tighter than it already was. ''What was the question again? Oh. Right. Um...I really love herbs, plants, flowers. I really would love to travel to exotic lands and uncover the secrets of this forest. It's pretty big for only five clans to call it home.'' She shrugged, lightly, looking down at the ground. ''What if there is more out there? Cures or plants that haven't been discovered yet?'' She beamed, her eyes shining. Then, she shook her head. ''It's pretty stupid. Even my parents thought so, so yeah! I stick to the more...bland one. Mate and kits.'' It sounded lifeless as she said so, and she sighed for a moment. It wasn't like she didn't want to one day have a mate or kits. It was just something she didn't think about often, and that if it were to happen? Allow it to surprise her, because that was the best type of love. Falling without even realizing it.

''What's wrong with my sister and brother?'' She threw her head back up, and giggled lightly. He sounded disturbed at the thought. Chrysanthemumshade adored her siblings. After all, they were the only family she had left. Who else would she go to when she wanted a laugh? Pufftuft. Who else would she go to when she needed to talk? Cloverwhisker. Who would she go to for advice? Pufftuft. Who would she go to for comfort? Cloverwhisker. ''My siblings aren't that bad, y'know. Cloverwhisker could teach you how to be nice. And, Pufftuft could teach you how to dance with your paws.'' Possibly, she sounded delusional, but it made her forget her insecurity from earlier, and made her laugh. Again, she knew this cat? Her whiskers quivered. If she knew this cat, how come she couldn't name them off the bat? That was weird, but she didn't dare respond to it. It was creepy to her. So, she concluded that he had to be talking about one of her only friends within the clan; Sheepface. The only she cat who she didn't need to impress to get a sudden praise effort. Yet, Chrysanthemum didn't know her fully; truly. So, she was, indeed, confused.

The grey pelted she cat twitched her nose once more. Her ears stood in alert, and a bright smile flickered onto her maw for a moment before disappearing into a more subtle small one. She was taken aback. And, her shivering had stopped. He didn't yell at her. He didn't say anything aggressive. He didn't become shallow towards her. The she cat unwrapped her tail from around herself, and gingerly got up to her paws. Slowly, cautiously, she went towards him. With his little outburst, he had turned away. Chrysanthemumshade giggled behind him, coming up to the front of the den to sit next to him. She bent her head down to give him a sideways look. ''Look at you! Sharing...it's the sweetest thing.'' She cooed, playfully. Who knew? He could be such a sweet tom. With a bit of a blunt attitude, but she never thought she would see the day! It was quite surprising, but why? She was still scared, however. A tad bit frightened, but she didn't allow it to ruin her playful nature. Then she stared out towards the night. It was much harder to see things now. Especially the dark pelted cats. But, the night was always nice to her. She enjoyed the little flashes of lightning bugs that swarm around. Whenever she couldn't sleep, she would go to a field just to frolic in the flowers and mess with the bugs. They fascinated her. And, the only thing that kept her thoughts at bay, and her heart a set happiness. ''Are you hoping it would be cold tonight? So, we can cuddle?'' Chrysanthemumshade purred. She knew it was a long shot. A stupid move. A game too dangerous to be playing, but could she help herself? Like most cats, Chrysanthemumshade held a small part that loved to play, but flirting? That was never the game with her. She didn't consider herself to be a sappy cat, but wasn't it always a fun thing to mess around?

Chrysanthemumshade cleared her throat once more, swallowing a large lump in her throat. She scooted herself away from the male, and wrapped her tail around herself. ''Please, don't kill me. I was kidding.'' She stated in a joking manner. She didn't want to come on too strong. He was finally accepting her! The thought made her happy. She was impressing someone. She could feel her mother's approving gaze upon her from Starclan. And, in that moment, it made her sad. Though it quickly disappeared as she snorted at the tom's words. ''You do quite baffle me. I'm afraid I would never get you.'' She didn't see how come he couldn't tell her. What was the secret anyway? She wanted to say, but held her tongue back. She never seen an angry Wolfglare, but with his size and looks? She didn't want to. So, she kept her tongue bitten, and simply nodded her head at him. Maybe some goals were too personal to share, and she understood that. ''As long as you share the results with me, then that's good enough.'' She said.

It was cold. To her. To Wolfglare? She highly doubted it. He wants to go for a walk this late!? Is he insane!? ''Sure! I would love to!'' Quite funny that her thoughts contrasted what she said. All she wanted to do was curl up, and take Wolfglare up on that offer. Who wouldn't want to lay atop a large puffy cat with a warm pelt? But perhaps a walk would do her some justice. She had been crammed up in this den for a while, and her legs felt exhausted. She needed to move them. Get a little bit of exercise in. Her thoughts drifted towards her older brother. He probably wouldn't appreciate her going out this late with a cat. Especially a tom. What good would that do? Nothing good from strolling the night with a tom. However, Chrysanthemumshade doubted anything would happen. She gave light shivers still, something her body couldn't control for some odd reason whenever she was around cats such as Wolfglare. She got up from her spot, and brushed pass the tom in a slow manner, just to get some added heat to her own pelt. The night was cold, that was for certain, but she was ready. ''I just might have to take you up on that offer.'' She says, throwing her head over her shoulder for a quick second before she continued on with her tail lightly swishing behind her. It was nice to see him without a cold expression on his face. It was indeed calming, but she still was slightly frightened. Why did she have to be so scared?

The shivering of Chrysanthemumshade really made Wolfglare feel... Well, even he didn't know what exactly. He just knew that it didn't make him feel good. But, he decided to try his best to ignore it, and continue their conversation. Their conversation that Wolfglare was finding interesting and meaningful. Sure, he had gotten annoyed and a little hurt multiple times while talking to the gray-furred she-cat, but he supposed the same had to be for her. He didn't want her scared of him though. At her next statement, the large tom smiled, flicked no his long, feathery tail. "More like a run for his life." He meowed, thinking of his mentor. His mentor had been quite skittish and afraid of everything, which wasn't the best personality to have when you've got an apprentice as if as you that has black fur and ice blue eyes, with a tendency to glare at you. My mentor would've traded me for someone else in a heartbeat. Wolfglare hadn't had the best apprenticeship, which affected his warrior life, a lot. As an apprentice, he had been treated like an outsider, whispers and fearful states following him wherever he went. And that was when his sweet, kit like personality started to get buried by layers of a tough, macho cat, who didn't want anything to do with anyone else. But Chrysshade was close to being able to peel off those layers he had taken so long to build. But they had and become a part of him, so some of them would never be peeled off. But, that's what made him scared. Cats getting to know him. One of his only two fears. And he was going to allow this she-cat, whom he had only met today, the ability to get to know him. Wolf was terrified, but he would face his fears. As long as it would help him complete his goal of getting to know one cat, completely. As they had talked about before, he had to show Chrysanthemumshade he was trustworthy.

"Oh, you really think that?" She had said it herself. Nothing wrong with being a test dummy. Well that just makes things easier for me! Wolfglare knew that his sisters wouldn't take kindly to being called that ridiculous word. But Chrysanthemumshade seemed to not care, which was a good thing, since Wolfglare had made his final decision of making her his "test dummy." As she talked about liking Smokepaw already, Wolfglare gave her a genuine smile. "I think he'd really appreciate that. Smokepaw's the one that doesn't have many friends, but totally deserves them. I think he'd really like you too." Wolfglare let his words sit in the silent air for a moment, his icy eyes once again focused on Chrysshade's green ones. He couldn't get over those foresty hues. He felt like she could tell a story with them, if she wanted to. And he had to admit to himself, the colors of her eyes were beautiful. He believes his own eyes to be bland and boring, but her eyes were like a forest on a sunny day, with yellow and green mixing together like a dappled forest floor, a hint of darker shades thrown in to make them two dazzling, beautiful orbs of color. Wolfglare then realized he probably had been staring for too long, and he quickly glanced away, clearing his throat. "Or a horrible nightmare." He meowed In response to her next comment. His voice was a little distant, his thoughts we're still ok her eyes. What secrets could she be hiding inside? This is what his experiment was about. To find out those secrets. He had taken it upon himself to call his goal an "experiment" as Chrysanthemumshade had suggested. He thought it fit. Her next words caught him slightly off guard, but he simply widened his eyes and took a sideways glance at her, something that Wolfglare always used to do when he was younger. He did it usually when his parents told him to look at the when talking, so he would only move his eyes to look at them. He thought their annoyed reactions had been hilarious. That was when his parents had still loved him and his siblings though, before the Evil Era had started. But honestly, the way Wolfglare did it now made him seem kind of cute. When he was younger doing it had been more out of annoyance and impatience, but doing it now made him seem like he was listening, but keeping guard at the same time. And a protective tom was a pretty good quality to have. "You think I enjoy you annoying me?" Wolfglare thought about it for a moment. If he were honest with himself, and he was, he'd have to say he actually kind of did enjoy it, just a little bit. He didn't want to tell her that though, it might give her too much pleasure. So, Wolfglare simply stepped around the truth a little. "I'm not so sure about that... Maybe you'll figure it out."

Again, her green eyes were staring int his own, and Wolfglare took that moment to analyze them once more. He felt as if he could see a spark of fear inside the two forests, and he felt his ears droop slightly. He did not want her to be afraid of him. Did not. As she spoke about promises, Wolfglare allowed his own eyes to show emotion as he said his best words. "I don't make promises lightly Chrysshade. So when I do, you know that I would never dream of breaking it." His eyes flared with sincerity and truth, and he directed those emotions towards Chrysanthemumshade. He wanted her to understand.

Wolfglare then let his gaze wander out of the den again, taking a deep breath of the cold, nighttime air. He loved that smell, the smell of crisp pine sap, cold mud, and a mist on the breeze as it swept into the den once more. The den was well-built though, so it only swirled around the entrance a little. But it caught Wolfglare's fur, making him let out a sigh of pure bliss. It was a quiet sigh, but a happy one all the same. He looked don at his paws, and realized that his pelt was glowing silver. He simply stated at it in wonder. This has happened to him before, and he always loved it when it did. Thouggh you would never be able to tell, if you were on the outside, looking in. Yes, he loved his dark, fluffy pelt, but he also liked it when it shine silver, making him look like a Starclan cat sparkling with stars in his fur. Although Wolfglare definitely wasn't ready to become a Starclan cat. He was still in his prime, not even close to 30 moons yet. And he didn't plan on dying anytime soon.

Wolfglare listened to her talk about the Evil Era, and how she had to protect her siblings. He nodded in understanding, his ears flattening a little big against his head. "I had to protect my siblings too. Especially little Smokepaw, who had only been a kit at the time. I knew I just had to protect them all though." From my parents. Wolfglare's mother and father had been amazing cats, until the first Evil Era rolled around, when Wolfglare was just a young kit. They had changed then, and raised Wolfglare and his sisters, Nightleap and Forestpelt, in a life of discipline, order, and no thinking for yourself. Wolfglare had followed his parents every word as an apprentice. But they pushed him too far at one point. He had been nearing warrior age, his time as an apprentice almost over. And that was when his father, after moons of pestering him, and trying to get him to become something he wasn't, Wolf had finally broke. As an almost warrior, he had killed a cat. A young, helpless apprentice who didn't know how to fight. Wolfglare's father and mother had been there, their eyes filled with pride. Wolfglare's father had told him that he had done well, and had "just put the poor youngling out of his misery." The apprentice had been perfectly healthy, and at that moment, Wolfglare had learned something. He hadn't put them out of their misery. He had just performed cold-blooded murder. And he learned his parents were murders as well. When the second Evil Era rolled around, Wolfglare promised his father he would repay for what he made Wolfglare do. That all of his killings, would come back to him. "It's a good thing that Smokepaw grew up knowing very little about the Evil Era. That's why he's able to be... Happy." The events in Wolfglare's life had prevented the large tom from being able to feel truly happy most of the time. And he hated that.

As she started answering his question, Wolfglare raised an eyebrow. He had expected more from her, the one cat who seemed to intrude him above all others. But if her only goal was to obtain a mate and bear kits? Well, then he might've been wrong about her. He noticed her voice was pretty squeaky, and the large warrior cocked his head slightly. She had been trying to lie to him. He could tell, especially as she stopped in the middle of her sentence. "The inevitable huh? Well, I'll tell you when I find away to beat the inevitable." He purred, turning to face her, so he could give her his full attention. As she told him her real goal, Wolfglare gave her an approving nod, the hint of a smile crossing his face again. "I think that's a pretty amazing goal. Sure, you're no medicine cat, but I bet you could find a new cure to something if you tried." And of course, he was being perfectly honest. At the mention of her parents not believing in her, Wolfglare suddenly got very fierce. "Don't let what your parents say stop you. Ever. You are your own cat, and you can make your own decisions and choices. They don't own you. You own yourself." He allowed his icy eyes to bore into her, wanting her toknow that what he said was true, and she should follow it. He calmed down though, and shifted his paws as he turned his gaze to look at them. "A mate and kits isn't bad either, you just have to let that happen in its own time though." He meowed, lifting a paw and giving it a lick.

"Ahem, excuse me? I am nice! If I wasn't, I could've just not responded to you if you asked if I was okay." Wolfglare countered, flicking his fluffy tail towards her, half in annoyance half in amusement. "And I can dance. Just not very well." Wolfglare stuck his nose in the air, rolling his eyes. "So I think I'd be just fine without your siblings thank you very much." He lowered his maw and looked at Chrysanthemumshade, his ice blue eyes sparking with s little humor.

Her next words caused the tom to roll his eyes as she got up and came to sit next to him. "Pfffft yeah okay. You can think that if you want to. But, uh, this is a one-time thing. My pelt is very special to me." Wolfglare was trying to act tough, but there was no way you could seem tough when sharing your pelt with about her cat. Or at least offering to share. His eyes widened at her sudden words. Me? Hoping it would be cold so I can share?! Wolfglare let out a huff of laughter. "That's definitely not it. I want it to be cold so I can actually enjoy myself for once. I think it's you who wants it to be cold so we can share." He smirked at her, cocking his head to the side slightly. If she wanted to play that game, he could play that game. He personally wouldn't be too happy sharing his pelt, but he was positive she wouldn't mind it if he offered while they were out on their walk. Our walk. When he said it like that, it made him feel, weird. He didn't know exactly what, but he knew it was an unusual feeling.

When she asked him not to kill her, Wolfglare's heart seemed to stop. Does she really think that I would kill her? The thought made him beyond sad. It made him devastated! After all he had told her, she still didn't trust him. I might be scary but haven't I proven I'm not going to kill anyone? She might be joking, but Wolfglare didn't take it that way. He had thought that she was finally accepting him for who he was. Apparently, he was wrong. No, clearly he was wrong. This was exactly why he didn't open up to others. Because of things like this. You could get yourself hurt. After all of that fun and joking around, she still saw him as a threat. Wilfglare wanted to give her what she deserved, a reason to fear him. A reason to never speak to him again. He opened his mouth to speak, but she started talking once more.

"Sure, I would love to!"
Her response was so enthusiastic, so sure. After she had just asked him not to kill her? He didn't understand one bit. She still deserved to have a reason to fear him. But for some reason, Wolfglare didn't want to scare her. He wanted her to be his friend, someone besides his siblings he could maybe trust. Anyways, she was his experiment. He needed her. For that at least. So Wolfglare calmed down. "Well, careful. The offer might disappear soon." He joked, smiling a little at the gray-furred feline as the two of them exited the Warrior's den. He could make her pay a little for what she had said. Couldn't he?

{Move to the territory?}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 26th, 2017, 06:36 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Blue wishes ]
[ When you post a reply in riverclan clearing accidentally... ]

Rain pounded down from starclan, cascading in waves of freezing ice rain. Pelting the side of shadowclans camp with so much force it rocked e felines on their paws. Forcing them to huddle away in dens, to escape the lashing winds, the horrifying sounds of falling Debre and wailing of terrified kits. It was madness in tempestjays ears. Certain madness that made him want to curl up in his den and soak in the heat of clanmates. To fall asleep and wake up I the lucious fields of starclan and forget this nightmare. Alas, forcing himself ahead the Tom busted out of the Warriors den. Scanning the clearing with deadly precise eyes. He had been informed that halestar had taken her group of warriors to go and show riverclan how powerful they were, but the storm had seemingly turned for the worst. He wished to starclan the storm had surpassed the traveling battle party and was only hitting the camp the hardest. One of the most secure places in Shadowclan. Heavily guarded and armed with brambles and thorns. He trudged out into the rain, hoping it sounded worse than it actually was. To his dismay it seemed equally as terrible out here than it sounded in the Warriors den. The rain forced his eyes to squeeze partly shut, allowing a narrow field of vision as he made his way across the clearing. He was going to round up those outside of dens and perhaps scan the outside of camp for those who and was unlucky enough to not had made it in time, those who may or may not be in serious trouble. Just than a blast from the heavens sent a chill down his spine, a massive gust of air hit him in the side, he dug his claws into the muddy grouch to root himself firmly. The storm was growing stronger each minute, making it harder for tempestjays to believe someone was still alive out there. And what about halestar and her battle patrol? What had become of them? Once the winds had died for a moment he forced his claws back into place and continued, it had proved a tough task to even reach the fresh kill pile. At this point tempestjay was antsy with worry. If it had proved a hard enough task to walk simply from his den to the fresh kill pile, hat about the others? At this point he was tempted to bee-line it for the battle patrol, catch up to them when he still could. Yes. That will sound hearoic. No, that's not the point. he shook his head, sending a cascade of water droplets onto the ground to collect in the puddles at his paws. It's for Shadowclan. Not for me.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; June 26th, 2017 at 06:37 PM.
Old June 26th, 2017, 07:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldfire View Post

[ @Blue wishes ]
[ When you post a reply in riverclan clearing accidentally... ]

Rain pounded down from starclan, cascading in waves of freezing ice rain. Pelting the side of shadowclans camp with so much force it rocked e felines on their paws. Forcing them to huddle away in dens, to escape the lashing winds, the horrifying sounds of falling Debre and wailing of terrified kits. It was madness in tempestjays ears. Certain madness that made him want to curl up in his den and soak in the heat of clanmates. To fall asleep and wake up I the lucious fields of starclan and forget this nightmare. Alas, forcing himself ahead the Tom busted out of the Warriors den. Scanning the clearing with deadly precise eyes. He had been informed that halestar had taken her group of warriors to go and show riverclan how powerful they were, but the storm had seemingly turned for the worst. He wished to starclan the storm had surpassed the traveling battle party and was only hitting the camp the hardest. One of the most secure places in Shadowclan. Heavily guarded and armed with brambles and thorns. He trudged out into the rain, hoping it sounded worse than it actually was. To his dismay it seemed equally as terrible out here than it sounded in the Warriors den. The rain forced his eyes to squeeze partly shut, allowing a narrow field of vision as he made his way across the clearing. He was going to round up those outside of dens and perhaps scan the outside of camp for those who and was unlucky enough to not had made it in time, those who may or may not be in serious trouble. Just than a blast from the heavens sent a chill down his spine, a massive gust of air hit him in the side, he dug his claws into the muddy grouch to root himself firmly. The storm was growing stronger each minute, making it harder for tempestjays to believe someone was still alive out there. And what about halestar and her battle patrol? What had become of them? Once the winds had died for a moment he forced his claws back into place and continued, it had proved a tough task to even reach the fresh kill pile. At this point tempestjay was antsy with worry. If it had proved a hard enough task to walk simply from his den to the fresh kill pile, hat about the others? At this point he was tempted to bee-line it for the battle patrol, catch up to them when he still could. Yes. That will sound hearoic. No, that's not the point. he shook his head, sending a cascade of water droplets onto the ground to collect in the puddles at his paws. It's for Shadowclan. Not for me.
Goldeneye was trying his best to shield himself from the rain, tucked as tightly as he could be near the leader's den. It was his first time watching over camp without Halestar, and honestly, he was nervous, especially with something this large. The Shadowclan leader was going and attacking Riverclan, and as much as he wanted to help and attack, he was forced to stay here. Maybe Halestar had a point, what would have happened if both of them had died somehow? Honestly, he had no idea how many lives Halestar had left, but still, imagine if it went wrong. The deputy shivered against the cold rain, noting that he was the only one out of any of the dens, and he supposed that made sense. The rain was like tiny pebbles, hitting him over, and over, and over, making him shut his eyes. It was always these storms he had hated as a kit, and an apprentice, and, honestly, he still hated them as a warrior and deputy. The Shadowclan camp was protected, and he had doubts that it could wash away, even though he could see streams of water rushing through the clearing, making him shiver once again. He wondered now if Halestar should have decided to do this, as it seemed really risky, then again, Halestar was strong, and she probably knew what she was doing. However, he was still having to tell himself that Halestar knew what she was doing, as it was hard to believe, especially when his fur was sticking in cold clumps to his body. Taking a shaky breath in, he huddled closer to the area he was in, slightly dryer still, his golden and green eyes narrowed as he tried to look through the rain. He noticed a cat trying to make their way towards the fresh-kill pile, which he knew was a stupid idea, since the rain would have taken away any warmth from the prey, and had made them soggy. Occasionally, yes, it would be good to eat that, even if it was like that, as long as it wasn't loaded with maggots, yet, during new-leaf, when prey was abundant, and they could easily catch more prey the next day, it seemed stupid. Maybe he should call out to the cat, tell them to go back to their den, but he was too cold to do so, since he could feel his own teeth chattering. Instead, he decided to stay huddled up in a ball of wet fur, disputed seeing branches starting to fall from trees, which he knew was normal for storms with this much power, since they were only small twigs, for now anyways. Instead, he watched the cat once again, ready to help at a moment's notice, even if his joints were now somewhat stiff.
Old June 27th, 2017, 01:13 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws ears twitched at hearing the noise of another cat entering their den. When they turned their head they were met with Acornfall. They sniffed the air and they could already tell their was an injury. Day liked to think all med cats had that sort of sense, when telling their was an injury on a cat or not. Whatever the case was, the cream cat picked up a poppy flower and made their way over to the elder. "What seems to be the problem?" their tone slightly muffled from the flower, they put it down. In Daypaws opinion, elders were the easiest to treat. They werent energy filled apprentices who couldnt stand still, or warriors who thought they knew better then the med cat treating them. Elders were simple, even if Acornfall wasnt really an elder, put in the elders den due to an accident Daypaw wasnt informed about by Kestrelberry. It didnt matter though, Acornfall would come to Daypaw about it if they wanted.
His chest heaving with a pained sigh, the elder leaned forward with great effort and gently nosed a patch of fur just above a line of thorn filled puncture wounds. They weren't large or deadly, or anything of the sort, just incredibly painful and uncomfortable. Slowly laying his head back down, he directed his gaze at the young medicine cat.

"I walked- er, fell, into a thorn bush. Wanted to go hunting." It was followed by a huff of annoyance as embarrassment crept up his pelt, but quickly faded into a half-amused smile as he continued, gritting his teeth as his pelt shivered again.

"Got a few thorns stuck in me. Can you pull them out? I'm afraid that I'll end up getting them deeper if I go to pull them out."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Closed Thread