Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 6th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haykit started to feel happy about her words...but then remembered that cats could lie,” How do I know your not lying?” She asked knowing no one got mad at kits asking questions like that, her eyes slightly narrowed, but curiousity still bugged her so she glanced at Snowkit, who was looking at her Okay, maybe that much is true. She paused unsure if she’d want a mentor who’d care...I couldn’t die if she mentored me. But she seems to care about my family some I wonder if I should accept her request or not...
Nightshade laid down and glanced at the kit.
"You don't know. But I guess your smart enough to know that I'm telling the absolute truth. My entire life, I had the dream of being a mentor. If I didn't get that, then what does life even mean? If you do kill yourself, then I have nothing to live for. Plus, your adopted siblings would be upset. Many cats would wonder what happened, and many cats would start placing blame on themselves and others. My sister, Willowkit, died almost right after birth. I didn't know what happened at the time, but it led my father to commit suicide, which dragged my mother into depression. I was too young to understand. But it made me sad. My mother blamed herself and me for Willowkit's death. She said that it was my fault because I was born first, and I took too long to be born. She blamed herself, saying she should've tried harder. My mother died a few moons ago, but we made up before she died. I'm still grieving. What do you think will happen if my favorite ShadowClan kit killed herself?" Nightshade smiled.
Old November 6th, 2017, 10:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade laid down and glanced at the kit.
"You don't know. But I guess your smart enough to know that I'm telling the absolute truth. My entire life, I had the dream of being a mentor. If I didn't get that, then what does life even mean? If you do kill yourself, then I have nothing to live for. Plus, your adopted siblings would be upset. Many cats would wonder what happened, and many cats would start placing blame on themselves and others. My sister, Willowkit, died almost right after birth. I didn't know what happened at the time, but it led my father to commit suicide, which dragged my mother into depression. I was too young to understand. But it made me sad. My mother blamed herself and me for Willowkit's death. She said that it was my fault because I was born first, and I took too long to be born. She blamed herself, saying she should've tried harder. My mother died a few moons ago, but we made up before she died. I'm still grieving. What do you think will happen if my favorite ShadowClan kit killed herself?" Nightshade smiled.
Haykit sighed, she hated it when she got guilted,” Fine. I’ll live up to six moons. Will that satisfy you. I will recieve my name, but never be trained. That is unfair to my siblings. I mean, your sibling, Willowkit probably is jelous your a warrior and she’s forever a kit.” She meowed hoping that wouldn’t make Nightshade die,” And if Goldenstar were to pick you, which I have no say in. You’d be able to say you mentored me because I’d let you give me a tour of the territory, that wouldn’t make my siblings hate me forever, just somewhat enraged that I recieved an apprentice name and saw the territory.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haykit sighed, she hated it when she got guilted,” Fine. I’ll live up to six moons. Will that satisfy you. I will recieve my name, but never be trained. That is unfair to my siblings. I mean, your sibling, Willowkit probably is jelous your a warrior and she’s forever a kit.” She meowed hoping that wouldn’t make Nightshade die,” And if Goldenstar were to pick you, which I have no say in. You’d be able to say you mentored me because I’d let you give me a tour of the territory, that wouldn’t make my siblings hate me forever, just somewhat enraged that I recieved an apprentice name and saw the territory.”
"Haykit, you're wrong. Willowkit is happy for me. I spoke to her recently, when I almost died in the flood. I was on the brink of death, but Willowkit, my mother and my father told me that I deserved to live a full life. When you turn six moons, I'm going to take you to go speak to StarClan. You're going to see that your siblings will be happy for you. Plus, you get to see something other than the camp and territory. Trust me when I say that you're going to be fine. Don't give up on life. Please." Nightshade touched her nose to Haykit's ear-tip.
Old November 6th, 2017, 10:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Haykit, you're wrong. Willowkit is happy for me. I spoke to her recently, when I almost died in the flood. I was on the brink of death, but Willowkit, my mother and my father told me that I deserved to live a full life. When you turn six moons, I'm going to take you to go speak to StarClan. You're going to see that your siblings will be happy for you. Plus, you get to see something other than the camp and territory. Trust me when I say that you're going to be fine. Don't give up on life. Please." Nightshade touched her nose to Haykit's ear-tip.
Haykit sighed,” What is the point of a life of grief. I really don’t understand the point of life if I’m going to grieve...If I learn to hunt and fight my siblings will be so angry at me...they’ll possibly disown me for all I know...”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haykit sighed,” What is the point of a life of grief. I really don’t understand the point of life if I’m going to grieve...If I learn to hunt and fight my siblings will be so angry at me...they’ll possibly disown me for all I know...”
"Yes, but you can get past the grief. Just believe that your siblings will be proud of you. These thoughts that you aren't good enough? That your siblings will hate you? They aren't true. They're just voices inside your head, and voices can be silenced. When I was an apprentice, I thought my life was meaningless as well. But I learned to drown the voices out with praise from my mentor. You can choose whether or not you should try. Don't let anybody else tell you that you don't have a choice. Don't let any cat say that you should kill yourself. It's wrong, and your parents would grieve up in StarClan for their last surviving kit's life, that was viciously ripped away by grief and depression. They won't even disown you. They might be jealous for a little bit, but they will see that you are going to be the best warrior ever."
Old November 6th, 2017, 11:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Yes, but you can get past the grief. Just believe that your siblings will be proud of you. These thoughts that you aren't good enough? That your siblings will hate you? They aren't true. They're just voices inside your head, and voices can be silenced. When I was an apprentice, I thought my life was meaningless as well. But I learned to drown the voices out with praise from my mentor. You can choose whether or not you should try. Don't let anybody else tell you that you don't have a choice. Don't let any cat say that you should kill yourself. It's wrong, and your parents would grieve up in StarClan for their last surviving kit's life, that was viciously ripped away by grief and depression. They won't even disown you. They might be jealous for a little bit, but they will see that you are going to be the best warrior ever."
Haykit grumbled,” Yeah, yeah...guilt me into living, that’s totally unfair.” She meowed erritated that she was actually pursueding her to live a little longer,” Besides why should I suffer when I can die and never suffer again?”

Old November 6th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haykit grumbled,” Yeah, yeah...guilt me into living, that’s totally unfair.” She meowed erritated that she was actually pursueding her to live a little longer,” Besides why should I suffer when I can die and never suffer again?”
Nightshade was convinced she was getting nowhere with the young kit. She stood up. "I'm just saying, live a little longer and find out whether or not your siblings actually hate you or not. If you don't, then you might find out that you were wrong."
Old November 6th, 2017, 11:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade was convinced she was getting nowhere with the young kit. She stood up. "I'm just saying, live a little longer and find out whether or not your siblings actually hate you or not. If you don't, then you might find out that you were wrong."
Haykit snapped,” Fine. I’ll live to six moons. Sheesh. Why do cats always try to make me suffer more and live longer!” She blinked,” Sorry...I shouldn’t have snapped, I know you meant well.” She appologized.

Old November 6th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haykit snapped,” Fine. I’ll live to six moons. Sheesh. Why do cats always try to make me suffer more and live longer!” She blinked,” Sorry...I shouldn’t have snapped, I know you meant well.” She appologized.
Nightshade draped her tail across Haykit's shoulders. She sighed. "I just don't want to see any more cats die needlessly. I hope you can see that your life means something."
Old November 6th, 2017, 12:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade draped her tail across Haykit's shoulders. She sighed. "I just don't want to see any more cats die needlessly. I hope you can see that your life means something."
Haykit was shocked she didn’t leave because she was snapping at her,” I understand. I promise I’ll give it another moon, that’s the least I can do for you. It depends on how early apprenticehood goes for me...” she whispered quietly.

Closed Thread