Today 09:10 PM

Old December 7th, 2022, 10:10 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Teddie's Princess Quest [ P ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Eclipse_Lake~ View Post
Augusta nodded along to Teddie's judgements. She jumped up, skipping after the girl when she ran off. "I'll come ttooooooo~!"
Teddie got inside a building, and when Augusta got in with her, she shut the door as the sun's rays touched the building. "Ok, time to find a good place to hind and sleep." She said, looking around at the building.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old December 7th, 2022, 02:35 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie Horror View Post

Teddie got inside a building, and when Augusta got in with her, she shut the door as the sun's rays touched the building. "Ok, time to find a good place to hind and sleep." She said, looking around at the building.
Augusta tilted her head. "Sleep? But it's so pretty out! And don't earthlings- i mean, humans- i mean, people sleep at night?" She said, bouncing up and down.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 7th, 2022, 02:41 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Augusta tilted her head. "Sleep? But it's so pretty out! And don't earthlings- i mean, humans- i mean, people sleep at night?" She said, bouncing up and down.
Teddie tried to smile. "Well, I hide from something that is after me and me only. It becomes a human during the day, but at night it's something much worse. You can go out, just don't let anyone know I'm in here." She said, shutting the door to another room. She wouldn't be surprised if Augusta dragged her outside. The streets outside were starting to fill with people.

◺--------------◿
Old December 7th, 2022, 02:42 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:

Teddie tried to smile. "Well, I hide from something that is after me and me only. It becomes a human during the day, but at night it's something much worse. You can go out, just don't let anyone know I'm in here." She said, shutting the door to another room. She wouldn't be surprised if Augusta dragged her outside. The streets outside were starting to fill with people.
Augusta frowned. "Why? What is it?" She asked, crossing her arms.

Old December 7th, 2022, 03:09 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Augusta frowned. "Why? What is it?" She asked, crossing her arms.
Teddie gave up and opened the door. "I... I don't want to know what it is..." She whispered, feeling tears in her eyes. She brought her hands up and set them on her mask. Man, was she hot? I need to get air on my face... but... I can't risk someone seeing me... She fanned her face and looked back at Augusta. "I don't know what it is, but I call it the Horror. Fast as hell. Nighttime is the only chance I have to outrun it. I'm not sure how it hides in the day." Teddle falls to her knees, her hands out. "Augusta... I'm putting you in so much danger... if it sees you with me... it'll kill you with me... I can't have you with me when it's the day. Please, for me, will you go? I'll... I'll meet you back at the park, I... I promise. And my name... my name is Teddie so that you know." Teddie pleaded with Augusta.

◺--------------◿
Old December 7th, 2022, 03:15 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Teddie gave up and opened the door. "I... I don't want to know what it is..." She whispered, feeling tears in her eyes. She brought her hands up and set them on her mask. Man, was she hot? I need to get air on my face... but... I can't risk someone seeing me... She fanned her face and looked back at Augusta. "I don't know what it is, but I call it the Horror. Fast as hell. Nighttime is the only chance I have to outrun it. I'm not sure how it hides in the day." Teddle falls to her knees, her hands out. "Augusta... I'm putting you in so much danger... if it sees you with me... it'll kill you with me... I can't have you with me when it's the day. Please, for me, will you go? I'll... I'll meet you back at the park, I... I promise. And my name... my name is Teddie so that you know." Teddie pleaded with Augusta.
Augusta stood silently as Teddie spoke. She burst into laughter. "Oh no, it's FAST!" She doubled over with laughter. "Listen, i've dealt with things SO MUCH WORSE on Halio!" She snorted. But then her eyes widened, and she clapped her hands over her mouth. Oops.

Old December 7th, 2022, 03:24 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Augusta stood silently as Teddie spoke. She burst into laughter. "Oh no, it's FAST!" She doubled over with laughter. "Listen, i've dealt with things SO MUCH WORSE on Halio!" She snorted. But then her eyes widened, and she clapped her hands over her mouth. Oops.
Teddie was standing up but froze midway leaning on the door to get up. Did she say...? Teddie slowly stood up all the way, staring at Augusta. "Did... you just say... Halio?" She asked, fear slowly taking over. "Um... ha ha... that's not real... right? Um... it's just a myth, right? Right? Please tell me you are joking." She had heard stories about that planet. It was nicknamed "The Underworld" or "The Hell" or something like that. Teddie never believed those stories, but hearing the name of that planet come out of a girl who kept referring to humans as "earthlings" was making Teddie rethink letting this girl know her name. She backed up a few steps.

◺--------------◿
Old December 7th, 2022, 03:29 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Teddie was standing up but froze midway leaning on the door to get up. Did she say...? Teddie slowly stood up all the way, staring at Augusta. "Did... you just say... Halio?" She asked, fear slowly taking over. "Um... ha ha... that's not real... right? Um... it's just a myth, right? Right? Please tell me you are joking." She had heard stories about that planet. It was nicknamed "The Underworld" or "The Hell" or something like that. Teddie never believed those stories, but hearing the name of that planet come out of a girl who kept referring to humans as "earthlings" was making Teddie rethink letting this girl know her name. She backed up a few steps.
Augusta laughed nervously, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Well, yes, it's real, and uh... i may or may not be the princess... of Halio?" She said, with a nervous smile.

Old December 7th, 2022, 04:47 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Augusta laughed nervously, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Well, yes, it's real, and uh... i may or may not be the princess... of Halio?" She said, with a nervous smile.
Teddie let out a cry of fear, falling down. "WHAT!?!?!" She had given her name to the fricken' princess of the HALIO PLANET!?!?! Teddie froze. "You're gonna kill me..." She curled in a ball, shaking in fear. "Please don't kill me..."

◺--------------◿
Old December 7th, 2022, 05:04 PM
don't eat me

Quote:

Teddie let out a cry of fear, falling down. "WHAT!?!?!" She had given her name to the fricken' princess of the HALIO PLANET!?!?! Teddie froze. "You're gonna kill me..." She curled in a ball, shaking in fear. "Please don't kill me..."
Augusta frowned, tears coming to her eyes. "Why does everybody react like this! All the planets, all the dimensions, nobody can except that at least one Halian might be DIFFERENT!" She sobbed, stamping her foot when she said different. "Maybe I should go." She whispered, turning away from Teddie.