Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
get goin'! [ evacuation...
by taillow
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:54 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 10:50 AM
ghost's art shop!
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 10:48 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 10:43 AM
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by chrysanthemum.petals
Today 10:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2020, 02:52 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
(ey want Ivypaw to come in now to make it more interesting?)
(Hxneysuckle explained it, I understand now, guess I'm just gonna age her up a moon so it makes more sense.)

Click my dragons!
Old May 14th, 2020, 05:56 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Sycamorerain could tell that the other warrior was equally as frustrated with her social skills. Personally, he'd recently been trying to put himself out there more, but he hadn't gotten very far yet. It would be quite difficult to hold a conversation with the both of them being socially awkward. So, he figured, they might as well do something like hunt. They'd be able to hunt together, it would help feed the clan, and it wouldn't be nearly as embarrassing as tripping over words in attempted small talk. Getting to his feet, he got ready speak again. "Hmmm...since it seems we're both terrible at small talk, perhaps we could go hunting? You don't really have to come, but I figured I might as well make myself useful and feed the clan, rather than failing to talk to every single cat. If you'd like to come, you can join me in the territory." And with that, the warrior slowly began making his way over to the camp entrance.
Mossheart's pelt prickled a little as he spoke. I'm terrible at talking? She sighed and shook the thought away. She got up and nodded to Sycamorerain. "Yeah, I think that would be better. At least it's something I'm somewhat good at." She laughed a little before following him through the entrance.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 14th, 2020, 06:12 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@elysian

Chuckling "youd think so " seriously it'll make his life a lot easier if they didn't do that. Smiling " I'm sure I would " he said with confidence . Getting a bit bored, the tom sighed and started to pace. Was this really all he could do? Maybe he could brush up on his protection skills? Every medicine cat needed to protect themselves . And besides he really didn't know what to talk about with cloudedspark anymore.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 14th, 2020, 06:15 AM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Silverpelt is on his way out to hunt alone. When he ses some kit plays in the other side of the camp som he go their to play a little with them.
(Silverpelt is loves kittens as you can understand
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:01 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter View Post
- @Spiderfrost -

It had been a day or so since Myrtlepaw was dismissed from the medicine den. He was still taking things easy, as per Lionwhisker's request. However he seemed to have come out of the apprentice's den without much more knowledge of where to go. The russet tom's site had been taken from him due to the incident, so he stood still, blankly listening for the sounds of any familiar cat. At the call of Shadedpath, Myrtlepaw's ears perked. He was unsure if Ploverspot had told her about how he was, or if he would have to show her. A nervous gulp escaped his throat as he tried to angle his ears correctly towards the sound, though over cats conversing were making it difficult as he turned every which way.
"Shadedpath... where... are you..? I... I can't... find you..." An embarrassed meow escaped his muzzle as he sat in defeat. Myrtlepaw was unsure if he would ever truly adapt to this, though some rest with Shadedpath would maybe be helpful. He hadn't had much time to talk to his mother since they last were together, and it would be nice to do so again, at least in his mind...

Shaded felt the fur on the nape of her neck bristle at the tone of voice Myrtlepaw used. It was ashamed, she never wanted him to sound like that. The elder sped up her pace, soreness forgotten as she rounded on the young tom just to have her indifferent facade crack at the sight of him.

Her stomach dropped, her eyes solely focused on him while his did not.

And then cold, cold rage filled her. What ever the heck injured her kid was going to die a slow, painful death.

"Myrtlepaw..." she bent down and brushed her head against his cheek in what she hoped was gentle. The simmering rage making her tear at the ground with her claws. "Myrtlepaw what happened?" she asked with a voice as hard as stone.
Old May 14th, 2020, 09:01 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Condorpaw cast a side glance to the other apprentice, his head tilted slightly with confusion. Oop. Had he sighed too loud?

"Hello Cormorantpaw," He mumbled under his breath, turning his gaze back to his paws. His pelt was prickling with discomfort with the other here... watching him or something. Though he wasn't really, but still - It felt like he was!

"Do you want something?"

@Beau

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 14th, 2020, 09:22 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@Dust

Cormorantpaw blinked, not expecting that response. It seemed that Condorpaw didn’t want him there and the black and grey apprentice found himself wondering if he’d wronged him in some way. “Uh, no,” he answered slowly, “I just thought I’d come over to see how you were doing... I dunno, we’re both apprentices, we sleep in the same den, but I don’t know you very well, so I thought I’d fix that...” It seemed like a dumb reason now that Cormorantpaw had said it aloud, but the young tom merely wanted to get to know the cats that he lived with. He had a goal to talk to every cat in the clan before he was made a warrior- that way, he could protect the clan but also know each cat he was protecting through his warrior duties. It seemed less cold and mechanical to him that way, and he needed something to rekindle his belief in Thunderclan after the feeling of Breezekit’s blood on his fur.

Last edited by dionysus; May 14th, 2020 at 09:23 AM.
Old May 14th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Nightkit quickly came running up, her bi-colored eyes wide and excited. I'll prove I'm not a burden! She thought to herself

Old May 14th, 2020, 10:06 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

She smiled as he brightened up, the smile on her face seemingly mirrored on his face. Pinepuff loved seeing other cats brighten up like that. ThunderClan needed more bright warriors around. It gave the clearing life in her opinion.
"That's great to hear dear, must have been a swell day then." Pinepuff replied a slight purr itching into her voice. It was nice to talk to her fellow clanmates. "Oh?" She let out a bit taken aback from the complement. Surpassingly she didn't get many complements like that. "Why thank you darling, I say my has been quiet lovely. More so then myself I imagine." The brown tabby chuckled. Lightningstrike was sweet wasn't he?
Though the two cats had just began talking, Lightningstrike quickly decided that he liked Pinepuff. She was kind enough to talk to him and distract him from boredom, something he already wanted to repay her for.

"Oh you know, just did some training and hunting alone. Things like that are much better with company, especially such nice company as yourself," the orange tom explained with a grin. While his 'charm' made some cats roll their eyes, no one really doubted the sincerity of what he said. He listened to her intently, smiling when she said she had a good day, then blinked in surprise at her last remark.

"It must have been a pretty amazing day to be better than you!" he exclaimed earnestly. He paused for a moment, his bright smile faltering for a brief moment. He was grinning at her again soon after, and idea slowly forming in his head. "Are you hungry?" he asked excitedly, "I've got lots of energy left and I wouldn't mind catching us some fresh-kill if I had your company."
Old May 14th, 2020, 10:16 AM
i am kenough

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

The tom sighs and dips his head, leaving his doubts unvoiced. He was still just glad she'd accepted the offer for prey, and he had to smile at that even if it was a little triumph. "I'll find something good," he rumbles in response, a small murmur. Lifting his head, he blinks at her thoughtfully before turning and padding out to pick his way to the fresh-kill pile. It isn't too much sooner that the leader again sees Rainywhisker poking his head into the den with a large thrush some cat had caught. "I'll leave it here for you, yes?" After placing the bird down, the tom lifts a brow. Whether she wanted some silent company, or just none altogether, he didn't know.