Today 07:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:11 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Well, I forgot to put up for their ceremony, and they need to be warriors, and well,Jaypaw is actually pretty strong on my view point. ))

" Ya, Jay!" Ivypaw said.
" Don't go putting ideas in my sisters head!" He hissed at Shadowpool
(So they fight or nah!? Plz say yes! )
"You are not your sister! She has her right to believe in what is right! All of this nonsense is what your clan is bringing! We travel here to help you and all of you treat us like where killers! I believe it to be the other way around." Shadowpool hissed loudly. Her fur began to bristle. be ready... remember your training if it comes to a battle She thought

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
"You are not your sister! She has her right to believe in what is right! All of this nonsense is what your clan is bringing! We travel here to help you and all of you treat us like where killers! I believe it to be the other way around." Shadowpool hissed loudly. Her fur began to bristle. be ready... remember your training if it comes to a battle She thought

( YASS!!! )

Jaypaw growled, He hissed loudly. " If anything, your trying to break up our clan, and make then fight with you!!" He hissed at Shadowpool, his fur bristling, and claws unsheatheding
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

@Socks
Lioncry looked around! The large muscular warrior was on high alert as she gazed around at this Clan. The cats of it seemed so... torn in half.... Like they were uncertain of where their loyalties lay. They all seemed to be anticipating a fight. Lioncry didn't want to fight, but if she had to, she certainly would without hesitation.
These cats greatly needed SkyClan. The looked around again, her gaze hardening as she picked out several cats who obviously were against StarClan. She hoped that the few cats who did follow StarClan were strong, but she knew that the opposite was likely. A few of them looked rather underfed and scared,
And she decided that they must be StarClan
followers. The golden furred warrior flicked her black tipped tail anxiously, awaiting someone to make the first move.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Daisyshade whipped around tail lashing. "Hush your speaking! Shadowpool!" she meows claws raking the dirt beneath her. Fur bristling. She could even sense the sensation of sweat trickling off her brow. She never imagined riverclan cats like this. Her tears threatened to fall. How could riverclan have come to this? Her sadness was replaced with an anger. How dare they? How dare they believe in the dark forest. She hisssed angrily.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
( YASS!!! )

Jaypaw growled, He hissed loudly. " If anything, your trying to break up our clan, and make then fight with you!!" He hissed at Shadowpool, his fur bristling, and claws unsheatheding
Shadowpool unsheathed her claws and lunged at the tom.

✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Bluesong as at her sister's side, staring around camp with narrowed eyes. The brown tabby flicked her tail over the ground and turned to stare at Sweetheart. "What is SkyClan?"

"Im not sure sis." Sweetheart murmured, glancing around with narrowed gray eyes. The fluffy black she-cat shook her head and glanced at her sister. "Another Clan, obviously, but..."

"Why would they care whether Bucknight is evil anyway." Bluesong looked toward the SkyClan cats and raised her head. "And how would they know?"

"Who knows." Sweetheart sighed softly. "War is coming."

"I cant fight." Bluesong shut her eyes. "Not while im expecting kits. What side are you fighting for Sweet?"

Sweetheart smiled, and nudged her head against her sisters shoulder gently. "The side that should be fought for. Stay out of the battle my sister."

"Be careful." Bluesong whispered.

"I will."

"You okay guys?" Ferretstorm asked, coming to her side. The orange tabby narrowed her eyes toward the SkyClan cats, but the look wasn't hostile.

"Yeah," Bluesong sighed, "Sweetheart's fighting."

"Trust your sister," Ferretstorm smiled at her.

"As you should trust yours." Willowstorm hummed, leaping down beside her sister and smiling. The silver tabby smiled brightly, earning a smile from Ferretstorm.

"As I do."

Willowstorm smiled and turned back to look at the SkyClan cats. "I fight on the side of StarClan. I know I should fight for my Clanmates and im fighting for most of them, but this has gone too far. Bucknight's gone too far."

Ferretstorm gave an agreeing nod. "I'll be at your side as always sis."

"Yep." Willowstorm looked at Bluesong and Sweetheart. "This is it, old friends."

Sweetheart chuckled.

"So it is," Bluesong purred. "Be careful, Willow. You as well Ferret."

"We'll be sure to, Blue," Ferretstorm rested her tail tip against Bluesong's shoulder lightly. "Stay away from the battle."

"Must everything end in violence?" Whisperheart was suddenly beside Willowstorm, the black cat rolling her eyes.

Willowstorm shook her head. "This is what must be done."

"Yes, but these are our Clanmates. Some of our closest friends," Whisperheart reminded her with a frown.

"Who's side are you on Whisp?" Bluesong was suddenly nervous.

Whisperheart gave her a condescending look, then blew out a soft sigh. "I am on the side of my friends and my friends alone. And you are my friend. Sweetheart is my friend. All of you are my friends. I will fight with SkyClan."

Ferretstorm beamed at her. "I wouldnt have it any other way."

"Nor would I," Sweetheart twined her tail with her sisters and smiled. "We fight and we fight for whats right."

"Always." Bluesong smiled back.

"And no matter what we stay together." Whisperheart pressed against them.

"Forever and always." Willowstorm purred, nudging her friends, then her sister.

"So lets do this." Ferretheart smirked at them. "Together."

Sweetheart and Bluesong exchanged a glance. "Together."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 12th, 2016 at 08:16 PM.

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Surgefrost looked at Shadowpool, his ears flattening.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:18 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Shadowpool unsheathed her claws and lunged at the tom.
Jaypaw quickly moved to the side, and jumped up and twisted his back so that he faced forward the direction Shadowpool was facing, he was aiming for her back.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:18 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Doepaw raised her muzzle trying to raise her voice to try to make the Riverclan cats understand. "Would you rather abandon your ancestors who have guided you for centuries? Or would you rather have a leader who has shunned the name of Starclan? Please think about it...you..must have loyalty to Starclan, as well as your clan, but you're leader, and possible deputy, is tainted by power, I know some of you do not want evil in this clan, just think about what is right, trust your heart, and your beliefs." The apprentice trembled, wondering, if her pathetic speech, would work, or not. Doepaw wanted some understanding, and this was the only way she knew how. It wasnt much, they had different views, just like her. I just need to hope. " Leader's word is not always law..." She murmured to herself, her orbs shining with mixed emotions. Doepaw was only an apprentice, and her voice probably was like a grain of sand, nothing, but she knew, this could be, possibly, life changing.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:20 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Jaypaw quickly moved to the side, and jumped up and twisted his back so that he faced forward the direction Shadowpool was facing, he was aiming for her back.
Shadowpool quickly turned back around so she was facing the tom. Her bronze eyes shimmered and her heart rate sped up. For Starclan! She yelled in her head as she attacked once again.

Closed Thread