Today 01:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 01:42 AM

Old January 12th, 2021, 10:36 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default sleepytime bear tea 4 two [priv.]

She felt that it was worth pointing out! But what did she know ... besides this week's installment of the Elder gossip and noting to hold her 'troublesome' tail higher when moving around her new, quick-tempered den neighbor, Grasstail hovered in a cloud of uncertainty. If she should've joined this morning's hunting patrol, or could've said something better to assuage a self-critical apprentice. It's leaf-bare - I can't afford to not do my best on the daily.

Grasstail's visage is in a slight pout all day until she finds the right tom in the clearing.

"Aldershine!" She mews, hopping with the greeting as she approaches.

"I smelled something on an apprentice - this itty-bitty petal." Grasstail shakes a yellow petal from her bushy tail. "Think it'd be handy to go find more of whatever this is? They told me where they were hunting earlier. You in, or are you in?"

__
@littlefox
psst it's a tiny (scotch) broom petal!

Last edited by jimothy; January 12th, 2021 at 10:40 PM.
Old January 12th, 2021, 11:41 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: sleepytime bear tea 4 two [priv.]

[ i literally love the name of this thread, i could scream. ]

The ruddy tom was, admittedly, much less "go-get-'em" than his half-sister. Meaning it should surprise no one that instead of hopping on patrol, trying to feed hungry bellies, or tending to the elder's, the young warrior was trying to catch as much Leaf-Bare sunshine as he could outside of the warrior's den.

His head was just starting to bob precariously downwards towards the frozen ground. Towards sleep, or perhaps unconsciousness, depending on how hard his skull was about to conk the dirt. However, someone calling his name snapped him awake just in time.

"Grasstail!" The tom called in greeting, hopping to his paws and trying to ignore the chilly ache that had crept into his bones. The sight of his sister always brightened him up. Aldershine greeted her warmly by rubbing against her cheek, a purr beginning to build in his throat.

The volume of said purr increased ten-fold when she mentioned "itty-bitty petal". There were no words he would've enjoyed hearing more. "Ohh, Grasstail--!" Aldershine gave a squeak of excitement, barely able to contain himself. His giddiness had almost a kit-like quality to it. The gift warranted more affection from Aldershine, and he deposited a swift lick on his sister's forehead. "I'm in, of course!" He exclaimed. The tom pawed gently at the petal, as gentle with it as if he was handling a newborn kit, admiring the vibrancy and delicate pattern of the color. With its hues of orange and yellow, it actually reminded him a bit of he and Grasstail's coloring. The thought was enough to bring a tear to his eye. "It's so beautiful..." He breathed, mostly to himself at this point. "Where did they stumble upon this? I very much think we should go looking for more... even if they're not useful, wouldn't you just love to see some in all its glory?"

[ @jimothy ; cue "she is very gorgeous to me" vine lmao ]

character site
bump after 48 hours.
16+ roleplay partners only, please!
vet student ◦ dog mom ◦ ravenclaw pride

Last edited by littlefox; January 12th, 2021 at 11:52 PM.