Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old August 27th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Almondpaw saw the serious look in her gaze, tilting his head. "Oh! Right! If you want to." He mewed, shaking his head and grinning. "Silly me, I forgot." He mewed, letting out a little sigh of amusement. He forgot things, a lot sometimes, like that. Little things mostly. He wanted to go on a little walk with just him and Stormpaw, but if she didn't now he wouldn't be too upset with her. She brought it up, after all, so maybe she still did? She didn't seem too upset with him, maybe just a bit amused. Or was that just him? He smiled happily, giving a little nod. "I'd like to go on that walk if you do." He mewed.

"Yes!" the molly mouthed, quickly turning away from him to do so. For a while she had been worried that he wasn't going to do it. Now that he still wanted to, the molly couldn't help but be happy. Not positive, happy. However, Stormpaw never stayed happy for long, so in a second, she was turning back to him, her normal face on again. Her normal face was in fact her grumpy one. The one that showed that she was just plain old Stormpaw. As far as she was concerned, she was sick if she was positive. Very sick. But, if she was normal, grumpy Stormpaw, than she was perfectly fine. "Good." she stated, blinking in a bit of annoyance and just plane grumpiness. "I was afraid you were suffering from memory loss." Then the molly rested her tail on his flank, and yet again began to lead him towards the exit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The queen flicked her ears, focusing her blue gaze on Pearlstream as the feline continued to talk. She wasn't much a fan of this one, Honeythistle's very needy mate. And she didn't grant the tom healthy, full litters of kits. So Strawberrythorn often wondered why she stook around. She sure wouldn't care if the creamy-colored feline just disappeared from existence. Wouldn't be much of a problem for her. And she would be less annoyed. But she knew that Honeythistle loved her. And Strawberrythorn couldn't argue with the feeling of love.
"Well, all of my first litter were little troublemakers, let me tell you that. They still are in fact." Strawberrythrn thought for a moment about the way she had handle those kits. "Well, at a young age, Honey always went soft on them, so they thought they could do whatever they wanted. But as they became apprentices, I really started bantering them and that was when the discipline started. So now they listen to me, but to their father?" Strawberrythorn shook her head, smirking slightly. "He can't get em to do nothin."

Pearlstream could tell, just by the way Strawberrythorn was looking at her, she was being judged. It wasn't her fault that Honeythistle had multiple mates. It wasn't her fault that she couldn't produce litters as big as his other four mates. But did that matter? To her it did not. She knew that Strawberrythorn was one of the most judging of all the mates, besides her. Pearlstream hated every single one of the other mates. Well maybe except Mothflower, that molly was fine. Though she hated any cat other than her taking care of Daturakit, she couldn't help but admit that Mothflower was a pretty decent cat. Taking care of Daturakit was defiantly a nice thing to do. Anyway, as she hated the other mates, Strawberrythorn was lucky she hadn't lashed out at her yet. Oh yes, because Strawberrythorn was her least favorite out of all her sisterwifes.
The molly was actually about to comment on being judged, when Strawberrythorn spoke. Her first litter were troublemakers? Well, there was no surprise there. With a cat like Strawberrythorn, you were bound to have millions of troublemakers. Her statement made Pearlstream brighten up a little bit. Apparently having lots of kits was very troublesome. For the first time in her life, she felt lucky to have one. "Thank goodness Datura isn't like that."

Last edited by Cosmo; August 27th, 2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:22 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

A tall, long limbed apprentice sat in the shade of a nearby tree in the RiverClan camp. His blue eyes scanned the clearing as he watched cats go about their daily activities; kits playing, cats arguing, elders rambling. Alceapaw watched as the warm morning sun shown gently down on his mostly white calico pelt, warming him from head to toe. A small smile krept onto the maw of the outgoing tomcat, before he turned his head and rasped his tongue over is sleek RiverClan pelt, stroking the hairs back into place-where they simply stuck up again. The tom tried several more times before giving up, and continuing on with bathing the rest of himself, though the patch of fur that oddly stuck up was annoying him deep down. Pausing to glance around the clearing to see if anyone new approached, he licked his front paw and began attempting to clean his face. Finally pleased with himself, he lowered his body and put his chin on his paws, though despite his relaxed posture, he mainly wanted to chat with another. His large, bright blue eyes blinked once more before looking around again, forgetting the patch of hair on his back that stuck up. The Japanese bobtail let the sun hear his back as he watched his clan, content.
@mompaws
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; August 27th, 2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:26 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

"Yes!" the molly mouthed, quickly turning away from him to do so. For a while she had been worried that he wasn't going to do it. Now that he still wanted to, the molly couldn't help but be happy. Not positive, happy. However, Stormpaw never stayed happy for long, so in a second, she was turning back to him, her normal face on again. Her normal face was in fact her grumpy one. The one that showed that she was just plain old Stormpaw. As far as she was concerned, she was sick if she was positive. Very sick. But, if she was normal, grumpy Stormpaw, than she was perfectly fine. "Good." she stated, blinking in a bit of annoyance and just plane grumpiness. "I was afraid you were suffering from memory loss." Then the molly rested her tail on his flank, and yet again began to lead him towards the exit.
Almondpaw gave a little chuckle, his tail swaying with amusement. He wondered if she was happy he wanted to walk still, he wouldn't force her if she didn't. She seemed happy. No, not positive. Stormpaw was never positive. Just..happy. Almondpaw realized the happiness faded, like always, quickly. He let out a silent sigh as she turned with her normal grumpy expression towards him. Well, at least he was sure her brain wasn't taken over by happiness. He chuckled at the thought, but quickly stopped. Almondpaw had a way to tell when Stormpaw was sick. When she was sick, she was..positive for some reason. "Let's go." He chuckled, his eyes glowing with amusement. "Nope. My memory is fine..most of the time." He joked, blushing as her tail rested on his flank. Trying to not completely embarrass himself, he swallowed and walked besides her.
Old August 27th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Breadsticks~ View Post
The warrior bounced over to Nightpaw and grinned, "That was great!" She purred, her tail waving as she nudged her shoulder. "How did it feel catching the moth?" Shatteredstep asked, circling the apprentice with a bounce in her step. The warrior made sure to keep her tail away from the apprentice as she circled her, "I'm proud and you aren't even my apprentice." The molly cooed, bumping her nose against the younger cat's ear.
Nightpaw raised her chin and purred "It felt good," she responded regarding the catch, not mentioning that she was also glad to have not hurt the moth since it was so pretty. On hearing the warrior's praise and feeling the brief nuzzle, Nightpaw was filled with pride, "Thank you so much," she meowed happily, warmth and a sense of belonging swelling within her. Once again, she felt right about having left her kittypet life to join Shadowclan. This was her home, and these cats were her family now. "You'll be a terrific mentor to whatever cat you train," the black shecat added sincerely, pressing her head into Shatteredstep's neck.
Old August 27th, 2017, 03:44 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
A grin crossed Tumblekit's face and her eyes narrowed mischievously as Coastkit agreed that they should sneak out! The molly's tail lashed with excitement, and her thorny claws dug into the moss as she flexed them in and out. Finally, the kit bounded to the edge of the nest and began trying to climb over it. Once she made it halfway, however, Tumblekit found herself sliding down to the bottom once more, landing on her haunches with a laugh. The seal point wasn't deterred and immediately threw herself back onto the side of the nest. Finally, she reached the top and tumbled down the other side, landing clumsily on the nursery floor. Tumblekit had managed to land on her paws, thanks to her tail, but the momentum sent her careening forward and she ended up with her face in the dirt and her tail in the air.

Tumblekit righted herself with a laugh and shook the moss and dirt from her sleek fur. The she-kit turned to glance at her brother before hopping over to the nursery entrance. She stopped just inside it, bouncing on her paws with excitement. Then, she led the way into the clearing, having to take mulitple steps due to her tiny stature. "Wow!" She breathed, looking at all of the warriors and apprentices milling around the huge clearing. To her, it seemed as if the clearing went on forever.
Coastkit lept to his paws and shot into action as his sister made her own move, reaching side of the nest in only a few moments. He shot up the incline, digging in his claws in order to not tumble back down like his sister had. Of course, he waited for her at the top; only climbing out once his sister had. She was usually the leader in these situations, and he felt comfortable being the follower. He tumbled down the other side like his sister had, rolling all the way to the bottom and landing on his side with a loud 'oof' at impact.

However, it wasn't that long before he had his breath back and was giggling away. He had to run in order to catch up to Tumblekit by then though, pushing through the entrance of the nursery once she made her way outside. The kitten was blinded momentarily by the bright sunlight, but when his eyes adjusted, the blue orbs widened exponentially. "Whoa," He mewled softly, echoing Tumblekit's meow of wonder. There seemed to be thousands of cats in the area, and the other side of the clearing seemed so far away. He took a few steps forward, but jumped backwards in order to avoid being stepped on by a warrior. "Whoa!" This time it was more of a surprised and frightened sound. He huddled nearer to his sister then, eyes wide saucers on his striped face.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 27th, 2017, 04:39 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit lept to his paws and shot into action as his sister made her own move, reaching side of the nest in only a few moments. He shot up the incline, digging in his claws in order to not tumble back down like his sister had. Of course, he waited for her at the top; only climbing out once his sister had. She was usually the leader in these situations, and he felt comfortable being the follower. He tumbled down the other side like his sister had, rolling all the way to the bottom and landing on his side with a loud 'oof' at impact.

However, it wasn't that long before he had his breath back and was giggling away. He had to run in order to catch up to Tumblekit by then though, pushing through the entrance of the nursery once she made her way outside. The kitten was blinded momentarily by the bright sunlight, but when his eyes adjusted, the blue orbs widened exponentially. "Whoa," He mewled softly, echoing Tumblekit's meow of wonder. There seemed to be thousands of cats in the area, and the other side of the clearing seemed so far away. He took a few steps forward, but jumped backwards in order to avoid being stepped on by a warrior. "Whoa!" This time it was more of a surprised and frightened sound. He huddled nearer to his sister then, eyes wide saucers on his striped face.
Tumblekit nodded to her brother when she reached the top, grateful to him for waiting for her. She would have done the same for him at the bottom, but she hadn't realized he wasn't right behind her until she was looking back from the entrance. When Coastkit reached her, Tumblekit gave him an excited smile and slipped out of the entrance, easily. Her sleek fur and tiny body gave her an advantage over warriors and queens when it came to entering and exiting the nursery. Her eyes were bombarded with light and moving cats, causing her to blink a few times. Soon enough, she saw the clearing in all its glory and uttered her wow. Coastkit's 'whoa' reached her ears, but she didn't turn to look at her brother, knowing exactly how he was feeling since she was feeling it too.

However, when Coastkit let out a second, more surprised 'whoa,' the kit turned to look at her brother. Just then, Coastkit drew nearer to her and Tumblekit saw a large paw almost step on her. She had to crane her neck to see the cat's face, but that didn't stop her from marching up to the ginger tom and snapping, "Hey! Watch out! You almost stepped on my brother." Having never been in the clearing before, Tumblekit had absolutely no idea who this cat was. He could have been the leader or a Shadowclan warrior, since the other clan was staying with Riverclan, but luckily it was neither. The kit didn't even know that Shadowclan was staying in the camp, but even if she had she wouldn't have been scared. The seal point glared up at the ginger warrior with fire in her blue eyes, flicking her tail tip angrily.
@Constellation
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

@Chameleon

Lilypaw sat along the edge of camp, a nice sized salmon resting between her paws. Her training was done for the day, and now she could simply relax and enjoy herself. Not that she didn't enjoy herself during training; no, she quite enjoyed her sessions with her mentor. But her muscles were tired, and very much needed a rest that the young cat was glad to have. Swiping her tongue over her maw, she stooped down to take a bite of her meal, glancing around the clearing as she chewed her bite. She guessed that neither of her best friends were done their sessions for the day, but she'd hang out with them when they got back. In the meantime, she would either spend time with someone else or just have some alone time. Either way worked for the molly- so long as she wasn't chatting with a cat that looked down on her.

The spotted cat's tail flicked back and forth just at the thought; she really didn't like to be looked down on for her size. Yes, she was small, but that didn't mean she was weak, which many cats immediately associated her with after a first glance. This was why the apprentice felt like she had so much to prove, and partly why she had a quick temper- as soon as someone said she couldn't do something, she would go on the defensive. No, she didn't want to talk to a cat who would baby her, so she just hoped that whoever she found company with wouldn't be a cat such as that. Blue eyes scanned the clearing once more as she swallowed her first bite, pausing in her eating to give a better look at the cats around her before she bent to get another. There was an apprentice in the clearing who she knew of, but hadn't had the time to get to know... not that she didn't want to. In a cheery tone, Lilypaw finished her bite to call out across the clearing. "Hey, Honeypaw! Care to join me?" The molly offered, flashing a small smile towards the other apprentice.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 27th, 2017, 08:29 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Shardkit stood up and ran around Mudnose.

@Burnpaw
@Charmer
Mudnose batted at her lightly with a paw.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Lonestar23
[ Here. I felt bad for leaving !! ]

As shiverlight approched the reeds that guarded riverclans camp she soon noticed how comfortable she was while padding in and out of the camp Shadowclan had been living with. It all started when halestar had thought up the great idea to attack during the night of the worst storm even though it was new leaf. The camp was swallowed up by murky water, the territory left in shambles. She never knew if shadowclan would recover from the shock. She had known all along charmpelt would be waiting for her here, a smug expression and wide open paws just to trap and torment her. She was powerless against it, until he let her know he cared about her. It had been a good moment until he started flirting again, she had stood up shook out her soaked fur intending to drench him before storming out of the camp. She hadn't talked to the flirtatious Tom since. Maybe she had shaken him off her tail finally. Maybe not. Even if she didn't admit it she had started to grow quite lonesome without him around. Just to fight even. Shiverlight Padded into camp, her legs coated in thick mud from her seathed claws up to her chest, her tail dragged in the dust behind her, her chest sinking between her shoulder blades and she looked weary enough as it was. But for her efforts her prize hung limp between her jaws. A toad. Perhaps the massive catch would impress the riverclanners and feed many, it was good to know Shadowclan was slowly paying riverclan back for their hospitality. And maybe eating would get her mind off the charming Tom who seemed to plague her like a sickness no medicine cat could heal. Sore and proud shiverlight dropped her catch onto the freh kill pile, disgusted to have set it down around so much. Fish. she quivered at the word. If somebody didn't take it soon the awful stench would rub off on the toad and completely ruin it! She thought with dismay, she couldn't possibly take it though. The clan. Clans must be fed before hand. Shiverlight plopped herself down near the Warriors den and began to rasp her blossom pink tongue across her mucky fur. Spitting at the horrible taste every few moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Tumblestep knew things were moving fast, but in truth he couldn't wait to call Daisyshade his mate. He had always been the black sheep in his family, making him feel unwanted and disliked, and no matter how untrue this was, he couldn't help but feel this way. Daisyshade made him feel confident and loved. He believed if he made her his mate, he'd always feel wanted, and he never wanted to let go of this feeling ever again. But he did know what was going on. Tumblestep genuinely believed that what he was feeling was love, and it was. He had really really liked Daisyshade, unbeknownst to him. After sharing such a powerful and affectionate touch, however, his eyes have opened.

``Daisyshade,`` Tumblestep whispered softly when she lowered into a crouch. He was smiling softly, slightly amused by her reaction. His gentle gaze met Daisyshade's, laughter and love dancing in his soft eyes. Like she had done just a few heartbeats before, he brought his nose to hers. Before pulling away he swiped his tongue along her cheek in a loving manner. His nose just a whisker-length away from hers, and their gazes locked, Tumblestep breathed, ``Trust me.``

Daisyshade shivered. She had previously been alone, no family at her side nobody to share her hopes and dreams with, she had been alone. And from what she had examined from tumblestep it appeared her felt the same way. Abandon and left out by those he loved, she knew he was lived but he built his walls too high so they couldn't climb it. The feline Doug her claws into the grass beneath her paws nervously. The roles had been reversed on her again, he seemed confident and sure of himself and yet she felt so stuck between her heart and her mind. Trust him, this is what you've been waiting for. Seize the moment! Daisyshade bit her tongue and shut her eyes for a long moment. Trust me. Trust me. ran through her head. And suddenly she felt like everything clicked into place, a life of laughter and joy and even the sorrow. Things they would fight through together, side by side. Daisy and tumble, mates. She looked up from the moss, stopping her claws from shredding the prickly grass beneath her. "Tumblestep, I trust you with my life. And now I trust you with my heart" a purr rumbled nosily in her throat.

Daisyshade leaned forward and embraced him, she felt his tongue rasp across her cheek and her fur heated up. She licked his forhead, covering his ears with gentle licks of affection. Than she drew back and a faint smile grew over her lips. If tho gas didn't work out, they would still stick side by side. Through the times they suffered through perhaps this was her chance to just set them aside and be a cat for once. Be with the one she knew she loved since she first touched noses with him. "Yes. Tumblestep, yes" she meows. A burden seemed to be lifted from her, the butterflies fluttering away. Fading away the dew in the morning, absorbed by the sun. A lift nests retunred to her willing her to stay by him forever. She linked her tail with his and licked his cheek affectionetly.

"I love you"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; August 27th, 2017 at 10:28 PM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Shardkit crashed into his paw and fell back. "Oof!"

Character Site