Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:53 PM
the hideaway (PRIVATE)
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:52 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:51 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:49 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 05:45 PM

Old June 5th, 2017, 06:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Stormpaw searched for the right answer. "Trainings fine." The dark gray molly replied absently flicking her tail.
"Okay" Almondpaw replied, his whiskers twitching at her reply.
Old June 5th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Sproutwhisker raised an eyebrow at her, sensing the dull boredom in her tone. He rolled onto his back and tilted his head at her, sticking out his tongue at the she-cat. This was an effort of his to make her smile or even laugh - something to lighten her mood. “You know I love you, right?” The tom-cat purred up at Talonfang before lifting his head and licking her nose, making him smile, “Maybe you and I can go hunting together a bit later together to help with that boredom of yours.” He offered, blinking at her with his bright blue-hued eyes.
She laughed at his attempt to bring her out of her bored mood. "Do ya really," she said uncertain. "Hunting sounds nice. " she said distantly. This is too good to be true.
Old June 5th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

She laughed at his attempt to bring her out of her bored mood. "Do ya really," she said uncertain. "Hunting sounds nice. " she said distantly. This is too good to be true.
Sproutwhisker smiled brightly once she laughed at his playful nature. “Of course, I do.” He purred, “I have no reason to lie. I’m not like most tom-cats, I promise.” The male rolled back onto his stomach and gave a light-toned yawn, nuzzling her gently. “We can go out now if you like.” He suggested, blinking at the she-cat, “Or we could finish off our meal and just relax here for a bit - whatever you like.”
Old June 5th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sproutwhisker smiled brightly once she laughed at his playful nature. “Of course, I do.” He purred, “I have no reason to lie. I’m not like most tom-cats, I promise.” The male rolled back onto his stomach and gave a light-toned yawn, nuzzling her gently. “We can go out now if you like.” He suggested, blinking at the she-cat, “Or we could finish off our meal and just relax here for a bit - whatever you like.”
"Whatever you want...." she murmured almost inaudiblely. She still didn't believe that any tom would actually Love her. After her background history with her father, she was permanently scarred with the fact that no one will love her. Holding back tears, she said, "Can w-we relax for a bit."
Old June 5th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

"Whatever you want...." she murmured almost inaudiblely. She still didn't believe that any tom would actually Love her. After her background history with her father, she was permanently scarred with the fact that no one will love her. Holding back tears, she said, "Can w-we relax for a bit."
Sproutwhisker tilted his head slightly at her, seeing the hidden emotions back within her eyes. He had a hidden talent for knowing when someone was feeling down. The young tom-cat laid closer to her, their pelts brushing as he rested his head on top of hers as a deep, rumbling purr erupted from him. “As long as I’m with you, I’m completely satisfied.” Sproutwhisker assured Talonfang, “Do you like my company?” He decided to ask her this, wanting to make sure he wasn’t being too clingy, like his adopted father warned him about being - especially around mates.
Old June 5th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Sproutwhisker tilted his head slightly at her, seeing the hidden emotions back within her eyes. He had a hidden talent for knowing when someone was feeling down. The young tom-cat laid closer to her, their pelts brushing as he rested his head on top of hers as a deep, rumbling purr erupted from him. “As long as I’m with you, I’m completely satisfied.” Sproutwhisker assured Talonfang, “Do you like my company?” He decided to ask her this, wanting to make sure he wasn’t being too clingy, like his adopted father warned him about being - especially around mates.
She buried her face in his chest and the tears just started falling. All the sadness from her past started rushing out in big, wet tears.
Old June 5th, 2017, 08:05 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

She buried her face in his chest and the tears just started falling. All the sadness from her past started rushing out in big, wet tears.
Sproutwhisker’s heart felt heavy when she didn’t reply to his question about enjoying him being around. He felt her bury her face into his chest fur and he held her close to him, purring lightly now and making sure that nobody would could in the way of them. “It’s going to be alright..” The young tom-cat murmured softly to Talonfang, “I’m here and I’m not going anywhere - I promise you that.”
Old June 5th, 2017, 08:23 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

For a while now, the dark pelted tom had been sitting in the clearing. Watching. Listening. It was as though there was nothing wrong. And, for Jasperpelt, there was very rarely anything wrong. Other then his inability to comfort properly through words... because, to be honest, the tom was far from graceful with his speech. He stumbled over words. He stumbled over the meanings of words. He had a rough time making sure that other cats understood what he meant. And yet, when there was a problem, somehow he always knew where to go to find the right cats. It seemed all of Jasperpelt's friends had been broken in some way. Whether they had done something wrong, or had some wrong done to them. Or perhaps they were just emotional in general. But, then again, it would be a rare occasion to find a cat who had not been broken in some way before.

And if they hadn't, then Jasperpelt congratulated them. Perhaps they weren't growing up and meeting the world like they should, but the world as it was was a cruel place. And he didn't want the innocent, sweet cats to have to learn about it. Come to think of it, the tom wished he had remained young and innocent forever. He wished he had never grown up and faced the world. Never seen how backstabbing and two-sided cats could be. Never have to know how broken a cat could get. But, it made him happy to know that perhaps somewhere, somehow, he could put a little light in someone's life. He'd done it for friends of his. He loved his best friend, and her kits. It broke his heart knowing that her mate had died, even though it had already been a while since that day. And Littlesong, who had been sick before; at least at some point she had, and he hadn't seen her since.

Angelcloud and Heavencloud, the twins, with their similar personalities; Jasperpelt didn't know too much about them yet. And Fallenstream... not all cats knew what the deputy had done. But he did. And, he was able to overlook that! True, perhaps he wouldn't always look at the tom in the way others did. But he was able to respect and admire his determination, and be glad that he had gotten the position. That was one thing that Jasperpelt was absolutely sure he would never be able to do, become deputy. It would be too rough on him; too much pressure, too many cats asking for things, ceremonies to do, names to remember, and all around chaos if he were ever to become deputy. The first question he would have in his head would be 'why.' No pride. No happiness. Just worry. But, there was no fear with that now-- because after all, Jasperpelt wasn't the deputy. Fallenstream was, and he wouldn't have to worry about his chances for a long time to come.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 5th, 2017 at 08:23 PM.
Old June 5th, 2017, 08:28 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluminumstrike View Post
"But you seem like a nice cat," Aluminumpaw said. "If you would only open yourself up to others, you would make friends!" Aluminumpaw looked at Waspwhisker with her amber eyes, a questioning gleam breaking through the usually sharp appearance of her eyes.
[this is so late again mehhhh]
"Ah, um," Waspwhisker faltered again. Couldn't she see that it was a bit hard to make friends? Oh, right, she was probably an apprentice with a ton of companions following her tail. His heart sank just thinking about it.

"I don't know. Sometimes I like being alone, but then I find myself lonely. Sometimes I don't want to talk to others, but other times I'm just longing for a friend. I'm in a weird situation and I just don't know," he shuddered. "Can we talk about something else? Are you hungry?"

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old June 5th, 2017, 09:41 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tom dipped his head and dropped his piece of prey down gently next to the molly, his own stomach grumbled. He played himself down gently and took the first bite, it was small. Although he was hungry, oddly enough he didn't feel like eating, he could barely stomach anything at the moment, his mind was going haywire, and he didn't know who he could turn to. The tom once again pushed away the horrid thoughts and focused his attention on the small kit infant of him. Her name was on the tip of his tongue although he believed that it would be more polite if they introduced themselves. "I don't believe we've met, although I do believe I've met your father...Toothless right?" he asked, his tail flicked back and fourth. He knew she looked familiar, she was the daughter of that one cocky tom that was always running amok around camp. If he was being honest, the other ebony warrior annoyed him slightly, but that's a story for another day. "My names Fallenstream, nice to meet you personally." he stated, his voice wasn't exactly stern, but it wasn't soft either. He had heard many stories of his kits, although he had heard of one in particular the most, and he had an itching feeling that this kit was the famous butterfly chasing one.
(Oh my gosh so sorry of being late!! ;w; Also, poor Runningkit in this...) @starfall
Runningkit blinked up at the black tom, he seemed nice enough to the kit. She quietly sniffled, quietly enough that Fallenstream didn't hear it, she didn't want to make him think he upset her, and him see how upset she was at the moment. Upset over her mother's disappearance, and anger over it. Where did her mother even go? Why did she leave, if she's even alive. It made her even more upset, and even more furious. She didn't want to believe or think her mother was dead, it was upsetting to even think about it, and Running wouldn't ever believe it. But if it was true, then she... her mother would never see her ceremony. Maybe in StarClan, but not right their, seeing it and actually being their. Runningkit munched on a morsel of the minnow, swallowing it, before looking up at the tom cat again. "Oh! Yeah! He's my dad! And Blackgaze is my aunt, but... uh... I don't really know her!" The black she kit gave a toothy grin, he and his father were the closest a father and daughter could be. Really close. As for his father's sibling, she hadn't really interacted with him, but she knew that he was deputy at one point, that was about it. And, the fact that he was crippled, saddened the kit. Perhaps she could talk to the former deputy at one point. He was family after all. And family was important. Minnowstream always told her that. A sad expression was gleaming on her face as she thought, and she wasn't going to hide it. "Oh-- Nice to meet you too!" Runningkit gave a soft smile, forced to hide her sadness, her depression of her mother's disappearance.

Last edited by seasalt; June 9th, 2017 at 10:09 PM.