Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bewitched,,?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:47 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM

Old August 26th, 2017, 08:41 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Stormpaw blinked in mock innocence. "I do?" she asked, pretending to search her mind for any memory of that ever happening. Then she made her eyes stretch wide with mock realization. "Why I have!" She looked at him, cocking her head to the side. "But why would I do that?" Stormpaw wanted to collapse into a fit of laughter at the moment. It was so fun to lightly tease him, plus he had finally turned back into the Almondpaw she knew. The bouncy, happy, and funny him. That was the him she liked. That was who was her best friend.
Almondpaw snickered. "Yes." He replied, his eyes sparking with amusement at her teasing. He laughed, his tail flicking happily and his ears pricked as he gave her a playful nudge with his paw. "Duh, silly." He teased, his eyes narrowed playfully. Almondpaw rolled his eyes. "Because you're mean." He said, obviously playful still. It was nice, them teasing each other. One being sarcastic, one more happy and playful. This was what he liked in their relationship, their contrasting personalities. Stormpaw's sarcastic grumpiness and his playful niceness. It was fun, just to hang out together and do stuff.
Old August 26th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Almondpaw snickered. "Yes." He replied, his eyes sparking with amusement at her teasing. He laughed, his tail flicking happily and his ears pricked as he gave her a playful nudge with his paw. "Duh, silly." He teased, his eyes narrowed playfully. Almondpaw rolled his eyes. "Because you're mean." He said, obviously playful still. It was nice, them teasing each other. One being sarcastic, one more happy and playful. This was what he liked in their relationship, their contrasting personalities. Stormpaw's sarcastic grumpiness and his playful niceness. It was fun, just to hang out together and do stuff.

Stormpaw was a storm. A grumpy, rude, sarcastic storm. Therefor, she was not the least bit fazed when he called her mean. But she blinked innocently, pretending that that wasn't true or she had never realized. "I am?" Right then and there the gray tabby couldn't help but break out laughing. Stormpaw may have been a storm. A grumpy, rude, sarcastic storm. But she was capable of laughing. She was capable of being happy. She was just not capable of being positive. If any cat was positive, other than Almondpaw, they absolutely disgusted her. What was the point in being positive when nothing good came of it?
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:10 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Stormpaw was a storm. A grumpy, rude, sarcastic storm. Therefor, she was not the least bit fazed when he called her mean. But she blinked innocently, pretending that that wasn't true or she had never realized. "I am?" Right then and there the gray tabby couldn't help but break out laughing. Stormpaw may have been a storm. A grumpy, rude, sarcastic storm. But she was capable of laughing. She was capable of being happy. She was just not capable of being positive. If any cat was positive, other than Almondpaw, they absolutely disgusted her. What was the point in being positive when nothing good came of it?
Almondpaw was sweet and optimisitic and nice. Their personalities were different, but opposites attracted. He snorted at her pretend innocence, rolling his eyes a bit. "Yes." He stated, laughing after the word slipped out of his maw. The brown tom couldn't help it, really, this was funny. Stormpaw rarely laughed, but when she did it seemed to be contagous. Stormpaw's happy moments were few and far between, so this was a rare sight to Almondpaw. She disliked positive cats, besides him obviously, she voiced her disgust towards them. He didn't get it, though he supposed every cat had an opinion about it.
Old August 26th, 2017, 11:29 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Almondpaw was sweet and optimisitic and nice. Their personalities were different, but opposites attracted. He snorted at her pretend innocence, rolling his eyes a bit. "Yes." He stated, laughing after the word slipped out of his maw. The brown tom couldn't help it, really, this was funny. Stormpaw rarely laughed, but when she did it seemed to be contagous. Stormpaw's happy moments were few and far between, so this was a rare sight to Almondpaw. She disliked positive cats, besides him obviously, she voiced her disgust towards them. He didn't get it, though he supposed every cat had an opinion about it.

Stormpaw looked at him, her gaze turning serious. "Are we still going on that walk?" she asked. In their teasing moment, she had forgotten all about the walk her friend had wanted to go on. Perhaps he had forgotten, for he had not brought it up again. Or perhaps he had decided he didn't want to go one it. Either way, the molly took it as her responsibility to bring it up again. She wanted to go on the walk. Of course if he decided he didn't want to, that was fine. She just wanted to go on a walk. Stormpaw being a loyal friend, wouldn't force him to do it, even if she wanted to.
Old August 26th, 2017, 12:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Stormpaw looked at him, her gaze turning serious. "Are we still going on that walk?" she asked. In their teasing moment, she had forgotten all about the walk her friend had wanted to go on. Perhaps he had forgotten, for he had not brought it up again. Or perhaps he had decided he didn't want to go one it. Either way, the molly took it as her responsibility to bring it up again. She wanted to go on the walk. Of course if he decided he didn't want to, that was fine. She just wanted to go on a walk. Stormpaw being a loyal friend, wouldn't force him to do it, even if she wanted to.
Almondpaw saw the serious look in her gaze, tilting his head. "Oh! Right! If you want to." He mewed, shaking his head and grinning. "Silly me, I forgot." He mewed, letting out a little sigh of amusement. He forgot things, a lot sometimes, like that. Little things mostly. He wanted to go on a little walk with just him and Stormpaw, but if she didn't now he wouldn't be too upset with her. She brought it up, after all, so maybe she still did? She didn't seem too upset with him, maybe just a bit amused. Or was that just him? He smiled happily, giving a little nod. "I'd like to go on that walk if you do." He mewed.
Old August 26th, 2017, 12:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Shardkit let out one last sneeze and fell down as she did so.
Mudnose chuckled.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 26th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw nodded, her expression focused and tense as she lowered her head and crept up on the bug. Finally, when she was within striking distance, she pounced with the inner sides of her paws angled upward. Nightpaw didn't moved for a long moment, then carefully lifted one paw and the moth flew out from between the gap, frantic, but unharmed. Nightpaw grinned childishly as the tiny bug made its escape. "How was that?" she asked cheerily, pleased with the release as much as the catch.
The warrior bounced over to Nightpaw and grinned, "That was great!" She purred, her tail waving as she nudged her shoulder. "How did it feel catching the moth?" Shatteredstep asked, circling the apprentice with a bounce in her step. The warrior made sure to keep her tail away from the apprentice as she circled her, "I'm proud and you aren't even my apprentice." The molly cooed, bumping her nose against the younger cat's ear.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old August 26th, 2017, 05:52 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Shardkit stood up and ran around Mudnose.

@Burnpaw
@Charmer

Character Site

Old August 26th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Blossomkit nodded, because she had gotten what the other kit meant. A lot of kits might be laughing at this point - but she knew that it could be embarassing, so not so much as a twitch of her whiskers showed that she might be amused. And, in all honesty, the young feline wasn't. She hadn't found it funny at all. A smile crossed over her features, as she watched the other cat. The Ragdoll was a fluffy kit, more fur then muscle or flesh, and even crouched on the ground she appeared to be that way. Her entire body was a ball of flufiness, with two glowing blue eyes and a smile that could have lit up the stars... or so it seemed.

"S - same here, I haven't... I haven't ever been outside of camp, my Mom used to tell my brother and I s - stories... stories about the outside world. She was a k - kittypet, or at least a, um... a former one..." The feline's voice trailed off as she thought about her mother. The pretty Ragdoll wasn't spoken of much by her and her brother. Copperkit seemed to have forgotten that he ever had a mother, and he definitely hadn't learned anything. As for Blossomkit? She wondered what it would be like to have a warm, fluffy body to curl up against other then that of her brother. They didn't really need parents anymore, as they were old enough to eat solid foods, but Blossomkit wished that they had parents anyways. Her father had been a rogue. A charming rogue, from what her Mother had said, and sometimes the kit imagined that her mom and dad were together again somewhere out in the territory, whispering sweet nothings to each other under the stars.

"M - my brother l - likes to try and sneak o - out sometimes, I think... I think he's s - sort of dumb to do that, though," A small giggle left the she cat's maw as she thought of her brother. Copperkit had never been the brightest feline of them all. But she loved him anyways. And he was still pretty smart, smarter then some, and not as innocent as Blossomkit herself. Oh my, was anyone as innocent as this fluffy kit? Perhaps her newfound companion, whom she could already imagine becoming a friend... yes, she could definitely be a friend. Aspenkit would make a good friend, Blossomkit knew it. Her soft blue eyes watched Aspenkit, that smile still on her maw as she thought about their future adventures.
The small sleek-furred kits mouth curled in an unforced smile. She couldn't believe it- by chance she had met Blossomkit. In a way, she was looking right into a mirror of herself. Although she had drawn out approximate personality traits for herself, she still could be hiding some aspects she didn't even know about herself. Nonetheless, Blossomkit and Aspenkit seemed to be images of each other, and Aspenkit was still in awe how much they seemed to have in common with eachother. She was also glad the other RiverClan kit really thought her words meant something.

Aspenkits beryl gaze looked up from the ground, back at the ragdoll kit. She could understand what it was like to feel the confinement in the camp, which she somehow found to enjoy. But when she spoke of her mother, a former kittypet. Her maw parted in a semi-thinking, trying to speak way. What could she reply back to this? Her eyes dialated as she studied the kits demeanor, the way she trailed off at the end could not have ended in a positive thought. "The outside world.." she echoed plainly, in loss for any other sentences.

Aspenkit copied the other kits small laugh after her. She wished she had someone that close to try and sneak out with. But Aspenkit wouldn't dare do so, by in a million moons. She liked to think of herself as a white cloud with silver lining. Simple, quiet, floating. Never causing trouble. Sometimes nonexistent, other times sad. Other times angry. Just living within the rules.It seemed like a pretty good paradigm on her life."I mean, I wouldn't try to escape. I like it here." she sat up from her downcasted posture and shrugged, glancing around the green camp. It was so full of sunlight and different conflicting vibes, but sometimes there wasn't enough stories to tell or gossip to tune into."But I could see why your either would. It gets anticlimactic here often."she glanced back at Blossomkit, who's pretty blue eyes were on her. "Where do you want to go first when you're an apprentice?"
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:05 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Timidly, the orange tabby took a step into RiverClan’s camp. She focused on her paws as she gathered the courage to take enough steps to carry her to a quiet corner of the camp. Once she reached his, she crouched down and shrank back into the shadows like a little kit. Finally, she dared to look up. Gazing around, she could spot a few other ShadowClan cats in the camp. Why did Halestar have to choose this clan of all clans to receive shelter from? Here she felt her paranoia growing and she felt out of place. She would’ve felt out of place in any camp other than her own, but she felt especially out of place here. She’d never had much of a liking for RiverClan. Leaves from a branch that arched over her shaded her from the rain and helped her feel a bit more secure. The shadow’s hid her and Dazzlinggaze was praying to StarClan that no one would notice her. Whether they were from her clan or not. She knew that ShadowClan’s situation was bad and she didn’t really want to talk to anyone about it. How many lives would their unstable territory claim? The she-cat had experienced death enough times for her to be sure she wanted no more to do with it. Enough of her loved ones had left her that now she was convinced into having no friends. She didn’t want to become too attached to someone and be hurt again.
The warrior wasn’t sure how long she would stay like this, because she would eventually have to get up and find some food. Water wouldn’t be a problem since there was plenty of that. But maybe she could hide out beneath this branch through the night and leave early in the morning so that she wouldn’t have to bump into anyone. This was how desperate she was to not make friends. She just had to pray that the shadows would keep her hidden. But how was she supposed to hide when her dazzling emerald eyes stood out so clearly?

@RedHead

Appledash walked into the camp, shaking the water from his thick fur. His pelt was still damp, and the tom knew he needed to get warm soon before he caught a cold. But that wasn't really the main concern for him at this moment. Before entering the camp, he had looked behind him, spotting the damage far off at what the storm had done to Shadowclan territory. Even though he wasn't born there, Shadowclan felt like his home. His true home. After his family had all died, Shadowclan was the first clan that had given him a home and a place to stay. And he knew that was where he would stay until his last breaths. Even through a time like this.
As he was looking around the clearing, observing everyone, his leaf green eyes spotted some similar green eyes over in the shadows. Except these eyes were more of a vibrant, dazzling green than his gently leafy-colored ones. The tom started to walk towards the shadowy spot where that cat lay. He didn't know if she was Shadowclan or Riverclan, the scents were all jumbled up, and he still didn't know most of the cats in his clan yet. But he just felt sort of drawn to those eyes, and the cat herself. He could now see the she-cat, her golden fur making it easier for him to see her in the shadows. She looked tired and water-logged, so Appledash suspected she was a Shadowclan cat. Just like me.
"Hi there, I'm Appledash. What's your name?" He meowed, quietly as to not call anybody else over. She looked like the type of cat that didn't like large crowds. He just simply stated his name and asked hers, because Appledash certainly did not want to talk about the flood. And he supposed not much other cats would either.

Quote:

Pearlstream nodded. That was exactly what she's been expecting from Strawberrythorn. Exactly the type of answer she had expected. Of course discipline would be one of the main things. Her sisterwife was dominate, she thought she was in charge of everyone. At least her kits. Strawberrythorn also seemed to want Honeythistle to do what she wanted. Strawberrythorn seemed to have succeeded in that category. As he seemed to be taking extra time to take care of her sharp-tongued ways. Pearlstream wasn't one of the witty, sharp-tongued cats. She was more clingy and needy, making her the cat that Honeythistle often "took care of" first. She was sure this annoyed the other mates, but she didn't care.

To not have a conversation that would end in a deadly silence, Pearlstream kept going. "Ah. Did you have any specific troublemakers?" she asked, and then to make sure she didn't seem like she was prodding at the other molly's business, added, "I just want to know because they're might have been a different way you handled them."

The queen flicked her ears, focusing her blue gaze on Pearlstream as the feline continued to talk. She wasn't much a fan of this one, Honeythistle's very needy mate. And she didn't grant the tom healthy, full litters of kits. So Strawberrythorn often wondered why she stook around. She sure wouldn't care if the creamy-colored feline just disappeared from existence. Wouldn't be much of a problem for her. And she would be less annoyed. But she knew that Honeythistle loved her. And Strawberrythorn couldn't argue with the feeling of love.
"Well, all of my first litter were little troublemakers, let me tell you that. They still are in fact." Strawberrythrn thought for a moment about the way she had handle those kits. "Well, at a young age, Honey always went soft on them, so they thought they could do whatever they wanted. But as they became apprentices, I really started bantering them and that was when the discipline started. So now they listen to me, but to their father?" Strawberrythorn shook her head, smirking slightly. "He can't get em to do nothin."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.