Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sharp eyes, sharper claws
by Tiabirb
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:14 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 09:09 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 09:08 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:07 PM

Old October 30th, 2023, 06:55 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Drizzlecloud Biological Family Finder

"Now there's something about the language,
something about these people,
that look an awful lot like me."

So, I’ve been thinking about this for a while now... Drizzlecloud doesn’t have any biological connections, and I want her to have some.

Even though I want her to have some, this does not mean that these family members will be active in her life. She came from a kittypet household, in which her twolegs abandoned her due to pure frustration, to which she was then found by Tigerblush(her adoptive mother whom she loves with her entire being) and taken into Thunderclan.

Basically I just want Drizzlecloud to have a family tree.

I’m open to her having parents and a couple of siblings from the same litter as her. No siblings from earlier or later litters, just one. Meaning her siblings will be 48 moons, I believe, if I’ve done the math right lol

Parent Requirements
-Parents should both be at least 60 moons

-Should share physical characteristics with Drizzlecloud. Doesn’t have to look the exact same as her, but y’know, she’s gotta get her traits from somewhere, right?

-Should both be kittypets.

-Will not meet their daughter.

-Do note that I’m semi-interested in one of her parents actually being a loner that she eventually meets. She would not recognize them, but they would recognize her pelt pattern and deafness from when she was a kit. So, in this case and this case only, I would be interested in a parent-child meeting, but I can’t promise much will come from it.

Sibling Requirements
-Siblings should be the same age as her, 48 moons. No older or younger. I am not looking for older siblings or younger siblings for her.

-Should look similar to her but I do not want them to look the same. I’d be much more interested in siblings that look similar but are also vastly different. Basically have the same fur colors as her but different patterns and such.

-All should be kittypets. I’ll be more lenient with siblings though, if you want any to be loners/rogues or what-have-you, if you can convince me I might just let it slide hehe

-Most likely will not meet their sister. Even if they did, they wouldn’t have any recollection of her because she has no recollection of them, either.

So, go wild. I might be a bit picky cause this is Drizzlecloud’s family, but do what your heart tells you to do! Thank you for reading all of this and even considering applying.

Optional Form
Name:
Pronouns:
Affiliation:
Personality:
Appearance:
Role They’re Looking to Fill:
Extra(s):

You can use this form or make something nice of your own, hehe.

"I'm surprisingly accepting of this discomfort,
but I'm not trying to be much of a person right now,
I'm just... Trying to get some sleep."

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; October 30th, 2023 at 06:57 PM.
Old October 30th, 2023, 07:07 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days regularly | 1 day time sensitive

Default Re: Drizzlecloud Biological Family Finder

I have a small idea that goes a bit against what you're looking for, but I figured I'd shoot it here! No harm in asking ^^ I haven't thought much about his backstory but when I saw he was the same age as Drizzlecloud it popped into my head

Name: Crowlight
Pronouns: He/him
Affiliation: WindClan
Personality: He is an older warrior who's socially withdrawn and keeps to himself mostly. A hard worker, dedicated warrior, and loyal Clanmate, he strives to do his best for WindClan - but prefers for it to be under the radar and hates being shoved into the spotlight for things. So he's perfectly content to hang about on the sidelines while still actively providing for his home!
Appearance: Black tom with faded white underbelly, paws, and slate-gray eyes. He's skinny yet tall with a long, feathery tail and tufts of fur on his chest and belly.
Role They’re Looking to Fill: Biological Brother
Extra(s): Suppose Crowlight was also of kitty-pet descent who was brought into WindClan around the same time as Drizzlecloud was brought into ThunderClan? Since I assume it happened very young, I doubt they would ever find out their siblings, but it would be a cool family connection if you're okay with one of her siblings being a kitty-pet turned Clan cat? ^^
@something.

Last edited by Luck; October 30th, 2023 at 07:10 PM.
Old October 31st, 2023, 09:39 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Optional Form
Name:
Ruin - maybe Hayden?

Pronouns:
he/him

Affiliation:
kitty-pet

Personality:
a very peace-loving tom who despises fighting, he is a lover at heart and he does anything to make others happy. He is often affectionate and loving to anyone he meets, and he does not hate any cat. He is a pure, innocent little butterfly who loves to talk to every single thing - whether it be a plant or a cat. Often talking the brunt of abuse just to keep the peace, he is always the diffuser of the situation when it comes to violence. He throws himself into the midst often and does something sweet but stupid to calm everyone down.

Appearance:
a large dark grey spotted tabby tom with bright blue eyes. His fur is long and silky to the touch, and he often has flowers and or leaves decorating it. His fur is almost black, and the spotted-tabby markings are a lighter grey color - closer to white than black. He also has little black markings under his eyes, black paws, and he has a pitch black bobbed tail. His right ear is jaggedly clawed and cut, and he has a trio of scars over his left eye going down from his chin to his eyebrow.

Role They’re Looking to Fill:
Biological brother!

Extra(s):
lookin' forward to having Ruin meet Drizzle one day, but they do not remember each other at all- Also... Looking forward to Ruin/Hayden interacting with other cats!

@something.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; October 31st, 2023 at 01:13 PM.
Old October 31st, 2023, 09:50 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

PLACEHOLDER FOR MAMA FORM @something.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old October 31st, 2023, 10:29 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Optional Form
Name
Brain / brook’storm
Pronouns
He / they / it
Affiliation
Loner - will eventually join a clan
Personality
Very quiet and observant, will often try with others to see what kind of reaction he will get. Although he may come off as stand-off-ish and cold he suffers from autism so he can’t quiet wrap his head around most things quickly. He has a kind soul at heart but isn’t afraid to attack others if it need be.
Appearance
Large muscular blue gray spotted tabby with golden eyes, a floppy ear and a straight one.
Role They’re Looking to Fill
Sibling
Extra(s):

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂