Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:09 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:09 PM
Furies' Field
Last post by Rani
Today 09:08 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:06 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:50 PM

Old July 16th, 2022, 10:02 PM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
Leafheart

"Now, like Ive said-, we will be practicing Ambush battle training. Now, Moonpaw. Tell me what you already know about Ambush battling?" The ginger shecat asked in a low tone, giving her bushy tail an impatient swish, glaring down at the smaller feline with almost hatred in her piercing blue eyes.
"Well..you have to be quiet then once you got close you ambush them?" Moonpaw said, hoping that her answer was correct
she wanted to make her mentor proud of her and, this was the start
Old July 17th, 2022, 09:54 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

BRIGHTPATH
⸻⸻⸻⸻

➣ Thankfully, as Acornpaw and Brightpath were leaving the ThunderClan camp, Foxpaw came racing out of the apprentice’s den and quickly catching up to the two of them, apologizing for being late. “It’s alright, Foxpaw,” The slender warrior meowed after uttering a sigh, “Let’s not get our tails in a twist about it and just focus on the task of hunting.” They could’ve been more sincere and kind about all that, but Brightpath was still anxious over this patrol going wrong and them not making it back in time. Sparrowflight had given the young warrior a second chance and they weren’t foolish enough to simply toss that aside. Brightpath didn’t expect any of them to be perfect or do this perfectly, no, just that they get it done on time. That’s all that mattered to the slim calico feline. But maybe that was a mistake on their part. Did Acornpaw and Foxpaw see them as too uptight for being like that? Is that truly how the younger generation of their clan would view them now? Brightpath blinked a few times, trying to clear such thoughts and not let anxiety overtake them. They inhaled and then exhaled, taking a calming breath and then continued on.

Walking into the area known as Firefly Cove, Brightpath thought back to the battle that occurred here. Blood and fur had been flying everywhere and it had been so loud. That battle was what had made them into a warrior. If not for it, then they’d still probably be an apprentice. Maybe. It seemed like everything had happened for a reason and now here they were. Brightpath raised their gaze to the sky, thinking about Loonpaw and Bluepaw for a moment. One RiverClan apprentice dead, and another with a broken jaw, all because Brightpaw hadn’t known when to hold back. It was something that they didn’t blame Sleethound for. No, it was their fault alone for those misdeeds. That was not why they were here. Movement caught the ThunderClan warrior’s attention and they turned their gaze to watch as Foxpaw dropped to a crouch, moving forward through the grass. They glanced at Acornpaw, hoping that he was watching too and learning from the demonstration. Though maybe he already knew how to hunt too and Brightpath was just assuming too much. Before they knew it, Foxpaw had quickly caught the mouse.

“Great catch, Foxpaw.” They meowed, trying their best to be encouraging like a mentor should be. Brightpath didn’t know much about not being awkward, but they were genuinely impressed and proud of their apprentice for her successful hunt. “Think you can do the same, Acornpaw? Or would you want to watch me go first?” As awkward as the young adult was, they both had to notice at the very least that Brightpath was trying to do good. They were no experienced, senior warrior, but they did know how to actually do things and probably how to teach them too. Probably. Maybe Brightpath wasn't ready for this after all.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

( @Pheasantflight @lucidense )

Last edited by Captain; July 18th, 2022 at 08:15 AM.
Old July 17th, 2022, 10:49 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Acornpaw watched Foxpaw intently, mimicking their crouch and watching as they pounced. He smiled at Brightpath, oblivious to their nervousness, and just having a good time.
"I wanna try." He whispered, raising his nose to the air and sniffing for prey. He detected a musky scent near a batch of flowers, a set towards creeping slowly towards it. A small bird was pecking around in the dirt, supposedly looking for bugs.
He tensed up, and in a flying leap, pounced. But as he came down on the bird, he quickly realized he had misjudged the jump. He overshot the jump ever so slightly, ending up with him squashing the bird under his stomach and hitting his chin in the dirt. He rose to his paws, a few feathers sticking to him as he backed up and stared wide eyed at the bird. It flapped its wings, but failed to take off, too injured to fly. Acornpaw gaped at it, shocked by what he had just done. Agh, I probably looked super dumb- also, eww! Acornpaw was rattled by what just happened, staring down at the feathers in his fur, then looking back at the bird as it flopped around in a sad circle, making him feel a little guilty. @zenosaurus @Pheasantflight

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense

Last edited by lucidense; July 17th, 2022 at 10:50 AM.
Old July 17th, 2022, 07:15 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixwolf View Post
"Well..you have to be quiet then once you got close you ambush them?" Moonpaw said, hoping that her answer was correct
she wanted to make her mentor proud of her and, this was the start

Leafheart

She flicked ear. "You know more then ive expected you too.. But there's much to learn, come now." She hissed, swinging her tail and begining to walk off to a dimly lit area. "We will practice here. Now normally riverclan.. Annoying fish brains would ambush from water. But thunderclan is better than that. Shadowy area's like this are perfection for ambush attacks! Now, stay here. Im going to go into the shadows, and leap and attack you. While I do not plan to injure my apprentice, you are to treat me like a cat from another clan, and have no mercy, understood?" She growled sightly, before turning and disappearing into the shadows. She flexed her claws, allowing her apprentice to prepare.

{Leafheart is actually really proud of Moonpaw but refuses to admit it-}

Last edited by Rxcket_p; July 17th, 2022 at 07:16 PM.
Old July 18th, 2022, 02:40 AM
;-;

Quote:
Leafheart

She flicked ear. "You know more then ive expected you too.. But there's much to learn, come now." She hissed, swinging her tail and begining to walk off to a dimly lit area. "We will practice here. Now normally riverclan.. Annoying fish brains would ambush from water. But thunderclan is better than that. Shadowy area's like this are perfection for ambush attacks! Now, stay here. Im going to go into the shadows, and leap and attack you. While I do not plan to injure my apprentice, you are to treat me like a cat from another clan, and have no mercy, understood?" She growled sightly, before turning and disappearing into the shadows. She flexed her claws, allowing her apprentice to prepare.

{Leafheart is actually really proud of Moonpaw but refuses to admit it-}
The apprentice noded "understand!" They said, watching as Leafheart dissapears into the shades, just have to treat my mentor as another clan cat...easy enough...hopefully... Moonpaw thought, sighing a littleMoonpaw prepared for the attack,

b-but...i don't want to hurt anyone...can a warrior not hurt anybody..? N-no, of course not, Moonpaw if you want to be a great warrior you have to learn to fight! You don't want another clan cat to someday kill you, do you!? they thought, shaking their head before turning back to where Leafheart disapeared, getting ready to attack
Old July 18th, 2022, 03:19 AM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
The apprentice noded "understand!" They said, watching as Leafheart dissapears into the shades, just have to treat my mentor as another clan cat...easy enough...hopefully... Moonpaw thought, sighing a littleMoonpaw prepared for the attack,

b-but...i don't want to hurt anyone...can a warrior not hurt anybody..? N-no, of course not, Moonpaw if you want to be a great warrior you have to learn to fight! You don't want another clan cat to someday kill you, do you!? they thought, shaking their head before turning back to where Leafheart disapeared, getting ready to attack

Leafheart

The shecat dug her claws into the soil, letting her shoulders relax. She narrowed her eyes, keeping a steady gaze on Moonpaw, her pupils darting before she let out a yowl. She jumped and landed right beside the young cat she called her apprentice. She skidded to a stop before jumping at Moonpaw.
Old July 18th, 2022, 03:25 AM
;-;

Quote:
Leafheart

The shecat dug her claws into the soil, letting her shoulders relax. She narrowed her eyes, keeping a steady gaze on Moonpaw, her pupils darting before she let out a yowl. She jumped and landed right beside the young cat she called her apprentice. She skidded to a stop before jumping at Moonpaw.
Moonpaw growled, trying to be scaring, swinging around one of their claws, trying to get Leafheart, and trying to get the warrior off them, Moonpaw opened her jaws, trying to bite her
Old July 18th, 2022, 07:05 AM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Moonpaw growled, trying to be scaring, swinging around one of their claws, trying to get Leafheart, and trying to get the warrior off them, Moonpaw opened her jaws, trying to bite her

Leafheart

The shecat took all the hits, recoiling a bit at the bite and attempting to shake off Moonpaw. She leapt backwards, giving a silent nod. "Good." For the first time in quite awhile, the shecat gave a small smile. "That was better then most apprentices your age could accomplish." Leafheart stated, approval in her eyes.
Old July 18th, 2022, 07:10 AM
;-;

Quote:

Leafheart

The shecat took all the hits, recoiling a bit at the bite and attempting to shake off Moonpaw. She leapt backwards, giving a silent nod. "Good." For the first time in quite awhile, the shecat gave a small smile. "That was better then most apprentices your age could accomplish." Leafheart stated, approval in her eyes.
"Really? Thanks Leafheart!" Moonpaw said, smiling
I can't believe i actually did it!! Oh wow!! I didn't expect that either! they thought
I thought i'd do a lot worse but i guess i underestimated myself! I will always want to make you proud Leafheart!
Old July 18th, 2022, 07:16 AM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
"Really? Thanks Leafheart!" Moonpaw said, smiling
I can't believe i actually did it!! Oh wow!! I didn't expect that either! they thought
I thought i'd do a lot worse but i guess i underestimated myself! I will always want to make you proud Leafheart!

Leafheart

"That move you did- where you hit my face away and bit my neck.. That was a really clever hit, would you like to work on that and improve it?" She asked, swishing her fluffy tail once more, looking down at the small apprentice.

[Leaf is part mainecoon so her tail is just F L U F F]