Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Duststorm
Foxspring had awoken. He was normally one of the first cats up and about and for good reason. He hated when the warriors all got up at once and caused traffic to the fresh kill pile. He fended for himself, that's how his mindset was so, being the first up and about meant first to claim what the dawn patrol brings back. As he crept his way out, normally he was very cautious of where he was placing his paws and where each warrior was located, however on this day, that strategy failed. As he was taking a step over another warrior's legs, his paws landed on something soft. A tail. Oh, now was he in for it. He knew the moment he messed up and winced, drawing his ebony paw back quickly as his yellow gaze darted to the she-cat he stepped on.
(So sorry ^^; I'm here now, finals are over)

Badgerbite stretched out her paw into the air, her toes spreading apart as she felt her muscles ripple, shaking off sleep. I need to go easy on myself next time, It's definitely no good if I get thrown into the elders den because I threw out my back trying to teach an apprentice how to pounce. Badger scoffed quietly in amusement at her thought and slowly stretched out her other paws, each cracking quietly as a wave of relief washed over her. Another yawn forcing its way from her jaws, quickly turning into a surprised yowl of pain. The she-cat's fur bristled as she scrambled to sit up, her eyes narrowed into slits. Spitting quickly at the tom, she snatched her tail and began to furiously lick it, speaking between each lick. "Watch - where - you're going." Her voice was laced with venom as she gave one last lick and scowled at Foxspring. Her tail lashed violently as she sized up with the other senior warrior, her ears flat against the back of her head. "Of all the times you decide to be careless, it has to be on MY tail, mouse-brain?!"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:40 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw snorted and flicked her ears, "Fine. I was just trying to help!" she hissed. She glared at him for a while longer and then started to stalk away.

(She is leaving unless Stagwhisker stops her.)
(*Stagwhisper And okay.)

Stagwhisper watched as she left. He sighed. 'Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so harsh.' were the words he wanted to say, as he liked the company, even if it was slightly annoying, but all that came out was a snort as he laid down with his head on his paws.
Old May 6th, 2017, 11:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker blinked and lifted her head at the sound of her name being called. She rolled her eyes at the phrase "weird sister" and stood up to meet her sister "Hey!" She mewerd once she was in front of her sister "What's up? "
''Oh, hun!'' Chrysanthemumshade heard her sister clearly and bounded towards her, her tail flicking. She pressed her muzzle against Cloverwhisker's ear, ''I haven't seen you all day yesterday. I know you be busy and all, but is it so hard to say hi once in a while?'' Her voice was light and teasing as she pulled her head away from the she cat. ''What were you doing? Pufftuft and I were waiting for you, actually. I was hoping to go hunting with you, but I know you're busy, hun.'' She says, softly and gently. ''Being a deputy isn't an easy job, now is it?'' He eyes flashed in amusement. She had hoped that her sister was available for today. She really wished to spend time with the grey and white kitty. Like when they were younger. Playing as kittens!
Old May 7th, 2017, 02:51 AM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful
Smile Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cedarscorch nodded.
"The one and only." Although his voice was tainted with an exasperated tone, He didn't really feel that way. He knew his name was hard to pronounce, but it wasn't his name. As far as He knew, nobody else had the name a Cedarscorch.
Quietnose! That was it. He surly wasn't going to tel her that he'd forgotten. It was embarrassing enough that she was being so playful and open. He didn't know her to be like that.
"Does y' name descr' y'?" He asked, scooting ever so sloightly away, wondering what the other cats would think, seeing her being to...playful.
Her grey nose twitched, 'My name? Describing me..? Eh.' She let out a small laugh, this practically was a shock.
"My name, Quietnose... Eh it's not really- I mean.. Kin-da?" She had almost zero confidence in her reply but followed it up with a somewhat half hearted laugh because she knew she really wasn't relatively kind to the majority of others. Her soft spot for older cats shined through, she just saw it as a bit cute and it was still pretty early. She wasn't one to get in a twisted mood so early, leave that for later.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old May 7th, 2017, 07:18 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Rubyclaw barely even noticed Mallowpelt's compliment. She only looked at the darkening sky and looked at the faint stars. One of those is her... she thought, trying to cheer herself up. It didn't work. She looked back down at her prey and nibbled on it a bit before pushing it away, her appetite gone. She shrink into the shadows.
Mallowpetal frowned at her sadness, turning to her sister. "Something is wrong with Rubyclaw.." she mewed, Vixenblossom snorted. "What are you going to do about it besides tell me?" She asked, twitching her ears. Mallowpetal bit her lip, eyes wandering before she shrugged. Vixenblossom sighed, "you're hopeless" she joked. Mallowpetal laughed, but glanced back at Rubyclaw after she did so.
Old May 7th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

''Oh, hun!'' Chrysanthemumshade heard her sister clearly and bounded towards her, her tail flicking. She pressed her muzzle against Cloverwhisker's ear, ''I haven't seen you all day yesterday. I know you be busy and all, but is it so hard to say hi once in a while?'' Her voice was light and teasing as she pulled her head away from the she cat. ''What were you doing? Pufftuft and I were waiting for you, actually. I was hoping to go hunting with you, but I know you're busy, hun.'' She says, softly and gently. ''Being a deputy isn't an easy job, now is it?'' He eyes flashed in amusement. She had hoped that her sister was available for today. She really wished to spend time with the grey and white kitty. Like when they were younger. Playing as kittens!
She smiled at her sister "Yes, I have been rather busy. I am free today though!" The small deputy nodded "Yes I would love to go hunt with you!" :3. She started walking around and looking for Pufftuft "We have to find Pufftuft first!"
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:13 PM

My Mood: Bored
Post Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@FlashFanatic

FoxFlower padded into the clearing a limp frog dangling from her jaws she padded past the nursery hearing the faint mews of the clans kittens mewling for milk, as she approached the clans freshkill pile a massive black and silver tom rose to his paws, his cold amber eye flicked to her frog "Is that all you could find?" He spat scornfully "An apprentice could catch more" the russet she just hissed quietly "Thanks for pointing the obvious out DeadHeart" she mumbled
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarriorKing View Post
@FlashFanatic

FoxFlower padded into the clearing a limp frog dangling from her jaws she padded past the nursery hearing the faint mews of the clans kittens mewling for milk, as she approached the clans freshkill pile a massive black and silver tom rose to his paws, his cold amber eye flicked to her frog "Is that all you could find?" He spat scornfully "An apprentice could catch more" the russet she just hissed quietly "Thanks for pointing the obvious out DeadHeart" she mumbled
Mothgaze bounded across the clearing, clearly in a good mood. But once again, he was always in a good mood. That's when he saw the prettiest she-cat that had ever lived. He immediately hopped over to her, and smiled his handsomest smile. It looked pretty stupid. But, he didn't care. "Hello, pretty. How are you today?" He asked, his smile getting more and more creepy. He hoped that she would like him, only because he had no idea how incredibly stupid he looked. He sat down, patiently waiting for an answer.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:33 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashFanatic View Post
Mothgaze bounded across the clearing, clearly in a good mood. But once again, he was always in a good mood. That's when he saw the prettiest she-cat that had ever lived. He immediately hopped over to her, and smiled his handsomest smile. It looked pretty stupid. But, he didn't care. "Hello, pretty. How are you today?" He asked, his smile getting more and more creepy. He hoped that she would like him, only because he had no idea how incredibly stupid he looked. He sat down, patiently waiting for an answer.

FoxFlower blinked once, twice before clearing her throat, "H~hi Mothgaze" she murmured awkwardly but friendly, she then looked up smiling, DeadHeart didn't take Mothgaze's boldness kindly or lightly "You never give up do you?" He snorted in annoyance
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWarriorKing View Post
FoxFlower blinked once, twice before clearing her throat, "H~hi Mothgaze" she murmured awkwardly but friendly, she then looked up smiling, DeadHeart didn't take Mothgaze's boldness kindly or lightly "You never give up do you?" He snorted in annoyance
Mothgaze, being the cat that he is, didn't realize the other cat until now. He shot a glance at the other one, and then decided to ignore him. "So, what's your name?" He asked, that look still on his face. He was the kind of cat who never gave up.

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~
Closed Thread