Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2020, 02:24 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Owlkit smiled.
"Yah!" he chirped. "Watch this! All the Thunderclan cats are going to be quaking in there paws when they see how good I am at catching squirrels!" He tossed the mossball into a small tree, leaped up into the branches, and started stalking it. Not that well, mind you, f=because a mouse hunting crouch might not work that well on a squirrel. When he got to it, he pounced, leaped back down, and beamed with pride. "Now my friend Cottonkit is going to show you his best hunting skill!" he said to the older tom.
@Bumblebelly @MagicCat99
Bumblebelly watched with wide eyes, his lips pulling into a grin that's showed his large canine teeth. Needless to say, the tom practically beamed with pride at his Clans kittens. "What a mighty warrior you shall be! Much like an owl, the other clans just keep their eyes to the sky, to make sure Owlkit doesn't drop down to attack." He boomed his chuckle out, attention quick to turn to Cottenkit, who he had certainly began to grow fond of. "And, little one, what tricks do you have hidden under your pelt?" He asked the kitten, his thick striped tail wrapping around his body as a brief breeze swept through the relatively covered clearing.
Old March 10th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

She couldn't keep up the facade and hopped off of the apprentice. "You can stay, no one deserves to be kicked out. Butttt only if you are nice to everyone!" Jumping up and down at the last part with an adorable grin on her face. Giggling while she bounced around but Slatepaws tail caught her attention. Before the molly could get up Duskkit pounced on the fluffy tail with an Ahhhhhh!
@Slatepaw
Old March 10th, 2020, 03:59 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
A muscular tom with broad shoulders and a powerful frame had himself laying off to the side of the den. The deep breaths of air rose and fell in time with a large chest, hefty paws were draped to his side as he napped, or at least that is what he looked to be doing. One big ear swerved in the direction of the bickering cats within the den. The senior warrior found their noisiness rather irksome. He just wanted to take rest was that asking for too much? The eyes parted slowly to reveal yellow orbs when he heard his name called near the entrance.
Slatepaw. He spotted the dark-furred apprentice as she pokes her head inside the den. Whiteshadow parted his jaw and allowed a yawn to slip through, flexing the muscles in his back and legs as he rose to stand. He was ever so tempted to chastise both Wildfang and Squirrelear for acting like kits, though, in the end, didn't think it was worth it. Someone else could deal with them. Instead, he looks at Slatepaw with a questioning glint in his eyes, wordlessly asking what it was she wanted from him. He had a feeling that he already knew, but it didn't hurt to double-check.
@Slatepaw
As her mentor rose from his nest, a soft of shyness washed over her. She felt like bolting out of the entrance and pretending he'd never seen her. Forcing this anxiety away, the large she-cat scuffled her feet a little before speaking up, "Sorry to bother you.." She flicked her ears gently, pacing her large, awkward paws below her, "Would you maybe want to do some training?" Her eyes flicked to break the gaze she held with her mentor, looking away before returning those green eyes to lock with his yellow orbs.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 10th, 2020, 04:06 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
She couldn't keep up the facade and hopped off of the apprentice. "You can stay, no one deserves to be kicked out. Butttt only if you are nice to everyone!" Jumping up and down at the last part with an adorable grin on her face. Giggling while she bounced around but Slatepaws tail caught her attention. Before the molly could get up Duskkit pounced on the fluffy tail with an Ahhhhhh!
@Slatepaw
Seeing that their act was coming to an end, the large she was getting ready to sit and stand, "Oh thank you, kind one..." And as she saw the little one go for her tail, she laughed under her breath, flicking it from side to side in an attempt to make her pounce more challengeing.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 10th, 2020, 04:58 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
His breath was ragged; his gait awkward and staggered. Blood streaked through his matted grey fur, spiking it up where it dried. He carried a limp piece of fresh-kill in his jaws- a fox cub. He'd battled a she-fox to claim his prize, and he intended to show it off to Icestar or Beastspark.

"Guess who's back," Ashpaw rasped.

[OPEN FOR ANYONE!]
@Undertaker

Ashpaw carried the thing over to a spot near Beastspark's usual haunt and set it down with a grunt. "Beastspark!" He called in a voice that sounded like it'd been torn by sharpened rocks- though it bore a hint of a chuckle. "I brought you something."

- I left -

Last edited by cmdR_Paige; March 10th, 2020 at 04:59 PM.
Old March 10th, 2020, 05:05 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

Though she was rather self-conscious of her size, especially around little ones, the large female forced herself to keep her paws visible, flexing out those needle-like claws to show the kit. Keeping that purr alive in her chest, she bowed her head in a slow nod, "They are pretty big, aren't they." Stretching her paws again, she slowly pushed herself to sit up, showing her large mass. Looking down at the other with those intimidating eyes, she kneaded her paws into the moss below, "But it's because I'm large."
jaykit would watch carefully, eyes examining slatepaw for a moment before letting out a burst of giggles as she stood up. "no! silly!" jaykit shook his head, standing up in triumph. he lift his chin up, puffing out his chest in pride. "i'm b..big-- " the kit paused for a moment, scrunching his face up. "i'm lar..rger!" jaykit nodded, rewording his previous statement. b's always got em. he twirl around, showing off his kit features. in all truth he knew slatepaw was bigger. a white lie didn't hurt though! ''when are you going to b..be--become a war..rior?" jaykit would ask, mismatched eyes wide and blown in curiosity. oh how he wanted to be an apprentice. sniff.. one day.. one day.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 10th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

As she neared the nest, her emerald eyes glanced up to look at the warrior who seemed to be hanging around. Curious, but too lazy to question, the lovely calico used her paws to knead into the nest, preparing for the sweet embrace of fresh earth. However, a familiar odor wafted up into her nostrils... It stunk like Blackfoot!
Her eyes bolted down to the moss, catching sight of various strand of some hairbrain's pelt. She had been very drowsy but now, an intense rage pulled her awake. With a great glare, her emerald eyes shot up to look at the other. I'm sure they locked eyes for a dead second before he fled. The she-cat yowled loudly, pushing off of her haunches and charging at the other, "You vile rat! I'll shred you!"

Squirrelear

The tom almost died laughing, but he didn't, because he was trying to stay alive from the sudden flury of anger the she-cat let out. Managing to jump out the way with her claw grazing his pelt, he took off into the clearing with a wince and a burst of energy. To be honest, he had a small fear of what this cat would do to him if she caught him. It was honestly teensy though, so he focused on just toying with her for now. Looking back as he gained some distance, he called out insults, smirking evilly the whole time. Like he first thought, staying in camp was nothing, he had plenty of cats to torture. Laughing psychotically as he ran, the ginger tom wondered how long it would be until she got tired out. Probably not long. Hopefully.

[ooc: wanna move to the clearing and continue?]

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 10th, 2020, 05:25 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

Nightkit held back a small chuckled at his words, imagining what it must've looked like the other two times, yet stopping herself soon enough as she realized that he could've gotten himself really hurt.

"i-i'm fi-ne"
Nightkit stumbled out in that quiet voice. She thought for a quick second, then cracked a smile at Jaykit; it wasn't the best looking smile, after all she was still a little startled and rather troubled by her lack of social skills, but it was a kind one.
so much for trying to be braver
She paused for a moment by his second question, turning her gaze to the cats in the clearing, before speaking up
"no-nothing real-ly, just..thin-thinking"
The molly mew, then turning her head back to Jaykit.
Nightkit tried to not stare, but still scanned the tom carefully, noting things like his pelt colour, weather or not he had stripes... it could be considered weird for some- but this was a general habit for her.

Though she paused at his eyes; the colours were mismatched, just like hers!
This was honestly something she was really glad about. Until now the white kit hadn't met anyone else who had two different eye colours, aside from her mother that is.
Quickly debating with herself if she should say something or not, she eventually shyly raised her paw, poking him softly like he had done earlier
"I l-like yo-ur ey-eyes"
She commented quietly, showing a small smile.
nightkit's soft and anxious personality was something new to jaykit-- all of his family was pretty loud. besides ma. ma was an expectation. he followed her gaze, tilting his head farther to the right until he would tilt over. and fall. jaykit caught himself, shaking his head in triumph as he sat back up as if nothing had happened. yep. nothing.
nothing at all..

jaykit nodded. "yeah!! thinking!! i do thinking allll the t..time~!" he purr in pride. he was sure about what though. the tom just knew he thought a lot. he raise a brow as nightkit turn back to him and examined him-- jaykit just sat there, smiling happily in confusion. did he have something in his fur? jaykit twisted around in search for the source of nightkit's curiosity. he turn his gaze back to the molly, opening his maw to ask another question until she caught him by surprise.

"r..really?" jaykit mumbled out, heat rising to his fur. in his opinion his eyes were weird. he grinned happily at nightkit. "your's too!! nehe, we're pretty s..s..similar aren't w..we? i m..mean, well, we both have cool eyes and uh, s.ss-tutter a lot!" jaykit stated. ironically stuttering on the word stutter. though it was likely nightkit's source was her anxiety and jaykit's source was just his impediment. it still comforted the tabby to be similar to someone.
"which means, uh, w..we should totally be.. fr..friends... if you would like?" jaykit offered with a hopeful gleam, raising a brow.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 10th, 2020 at 05:26 PM.
Old March 10th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightspot View Post
| @TawnyNeedsACoffee |

Offput by the abruptness of the other molly's raucous yowling, russet ears flick back against the sanguine warrior's head amid a rather defensive position, her expression sinister, as though what this feline, whom Copperhoney could merely presume had been the infamous Sheeplight that her brother had spoken of before, had accused them of left an acrid taste on her tongue. Incapable of verbalizing her bemused disdain, however, Copperhoney peered towards her brother with inquiry in her eyes, a smattering of aversion across her vermillion expression that wrinkles her nose and twitches her whiskers in contempt.

Gaze returning towards Sheeplight, defiant appearance unyielding, the cool-headed molly remains unflinching, though does unsheath her claws. Who did this odd she-cat think she was, caterwauling at her like some sort of whiny, heartbroken apprentice? Copperhoney prayed that she'd at least possess enough intelligence to remain civilized in the clearing; nobody needed to see them brawling against one another for, what the rouge she could fathom, was plausibly the most moronic reason she could think of.

Either way, she had discerned that if she didn't endeavor to defuse this standoff immediately, Sheeplight would most likely be making her move. Nonetheless, the warrior discovered herself incapable of uttering anything aside from a couple of particularly peculiar stumbling phrases, maw agape as she hisses out, "Wh-...Are you-...Who-...Why-...He's my-...Ugh!"
(Sorry for late reply!! @x ghostie )

Thistletongue was giving a soft chuckle at his conversation with his sister, CopperHoney, the rare smile playing on his muzzle. He was also explaining why he looked a little roughed up, due to the little incident that had him out of camp for a few days but he was back and he was overall fine. The russet tom was about to reply to his sisters inquiries when suddenly a all too familiar voice struck him. He let out a small groan but was taken aback by her overly dramatic harshness towards his sister, he felt his ear tips heat up slightly but to which he shook his head as a confused but irritated look crossed his features. "Damn it birdbrain what are you dribbling on about-, she's my-". But instead his husky voice was cut off by more of Sheeplight's accusations, replace her? What in the hell was she muttering on about?!
Thistletongue sighed deeply as Cooperhoney shot him a look of disdain about the situation, which he understood why the russet shecat felt that way. His sister and himself were similar to each other personality wise and there was as striking resemblance between the two of them. It was a wonder as to how the cream molly, who was clearly throwing her fit of the day, didn't see they were related."Hey wait on a secon-". Once again being drowned out, Thistletongue sighed as CopperHoney and Sheeplight started to both pipe up with each other and decided to stay out of it for a bit since he knew he wasn't going to get the opportunity to clear the air anytime soon.'I wonder how long it's going to take them to shut up and let me talk-'. He thought this with irritation, the bulky Tom stood there his tail flicking slowly as his green eyes narrowed watching the two throw accusations around like no mans business.

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; March 10th, 2020 at 06:18 PM.
Old March 10th, 2020, 06:18 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
nightkit's soft and anxious personality was something new to jaykit-- all of his family was pretty loud. besides ma. ma was an expectation. he followed her gaze, tilting his head farther to the right until he would tilt over. and fall. jaykit caught himself, shaking his head in triumph as he sat back up as if nothing had happened. yep. nothing.
nothing at all..

jaykit nodded. "yeah!! thinking!! i do thinking allll the t..time~!" he purr in pride. he was sure about what though. the tom just knew he thought a lot. he raise a brow as nightkit turn back to him and examined him-- jaykit just sat there, smiling happily in confusion. did he have something in his fur? jaykit twisted around in search for the source of nightkit's curiosity. he turn his gaze back to the molly, opening his maw to ask another question until she caught him by surprise.

"r..really?" jaykit mumbled out, heat rising to his fur. in his opinion his eyes were weird. he grinned happily at nightkit. "your's too!! nehe, we're pretty s..s..similar aren't w..we? i m..mean, well, we both have cool eyes and uh, s.ss-tutter a lot!" jaykit stated. ironically stuttering on the word stutter. though it was likely nightkit's source was her anxiety and jaykit's source was just his impediment. it still comforted the tabby to be similar to someone.
"which means, uh, w..we should totally be.. fr..friends... if you would like?" jaykit offered with a hopeful gleam, raising a brow.
"mhm! M-my mama has s-si-similar eyes t-o yo-urs as w-well"
Nightkit told him, gesturing in her mother's direction with the flick of a tail.
Her blue and yellow eyes widened, a little caught of guard, when he mentioned liking her eyes too; noone had ever said something like that to her before! Well, then again, she hadn't spoken to that many cats yet either, so it wasn't all that surprising..but still.
"t-thanks! I-I sup-pose s-so"
She answered, agreeing to his statement of them being a little similar.
The action followed with a smile, not only because of what he said, but also because she was enjoying Jaykit's company. She really had been feeling a little alone ever since her only friend went missing- of course she still had a her mother and siblings, but they had their own friends as well.

Though Nightkit was a little surprised by his offer of friendship, it wasn't difficult to find the answer:
"sure!"
She mowed in a happy tone, ironically this time surprising herself as she had spoken a bit louder than she usually did, quickly catching up on it
"I-I mean- sure"
She corrected by repeating it right after, but in her usual quiet voice, her smile now looking a little goofy.

Still being turned Jaykit's way, her eyes drifted to the top of his head.
"y-you go-t a li-little leaf on yo-ur head"
She pointed out, having a short and quiet but amused laugh escape her maw as he didn't seem to have noticed the leaf during the whole time it was there.

Last edited by Estelle; March 10th, 2020 at 06:44 PM.
Closed Thread