Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2017, 04:24 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Chrysanthemumshade lashed her tail, annoyed. "It'd be nice if he wasn't that way." She sneered, avoiding the gaze of her sibling and possibly the new friend that Cloverwhisker claimed. How could she ever be friends with him? The tom was quiet annoying in her opinion. And, that was because she met him moons earlier. Had he tried getting close to her sister just because he couldn't get close to her? The grey feline rolled her eyes at this.

However, Coldhearted was not impressed. In fact, he was quite annoyed at Chrysanthemumsshade, but he chose to ignore her and focus his attention on Cloverwhisker. The pretty feline had been happy, he could see that well. He haven't talked to her in a few days, and he wondered how long their friendship would last because so far, no doubt, her siblings held something against him. Yet, this did not matter to Coldhearted. "So, Cloverwhisker, it's great to see you again! How have you been?"

All Chrysanthemumshade could do was roll her eyes.
"I have been doing well!" The Excited she cat grinned "How have you been?" She reached a paw up and battered his ear with it. Even though they hadn't been friends long she decided to treat him like she has known him her whole life. She blinked and glanced back at her sister "Hey, what's the matter? He's a good cat! I promise!" She sat down and folded her tail neatly over her paws as if to contain her excitement.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:02 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Thyme | @NightWarrior4Life (So late I'm sorry!)
It wasn't unusual to find Winterpaw training by herself, not unusual at all. In fact, it was just a normal thing that occurred often much anymore, due to her mentor, mysteriously disappearing. Winterpaw herself, thought this was normal. She didn't really need a new mentor anymore, nor had she told Halestar, or well, Timberstar at the time, because of her stubbornness, she thought she could train on her own, and train on her own she did indeed. It could be odd, it could be strange to not get a new mentor, but Winterpaw was just fine without a mentor really, for she had done amazing progress by herself. By amazing, she meant watching other apprentices and practicing it by herself when they were gone, or maybe something else is at mist. Winterpaw didn't really want a new mentor, because, well, she missed her old mentor, and she didn't want to replace them. That was true, they were pretty close, like, really close, and that close bond has made Winterpaw not want a new mentor, because what if her mentor came back? So she had to wait for them, she had to, they were her mentor, and her only mentor. The fluffy white she cat shook her head, tail lashing as she stood their, contemplating what move she would practice, maybe the one with the...no, that one...wasn't very safe at the moment. She thought with the swish of her tail, as she thought about what moves to do, it was a difficult choice, picking which one was. Ah well, she'd do a safe one, perhaps, maybe..yeah that was fine. She was a warrior now, but still, she was still used to training and all its wonders, Winterdream always came to the grounds now after she became a warrior, it was comforting, and soothing to be their.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:35 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post

As the larger warrior leaned into them, Creekgaze felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from upon their small, narrow shoulders. They were glad, so glad, to not have to worry about ruining the bond the two of them had. They felt Pinewatcher relax as they settled there, muzzle deep in their fur. They knew their friend was still hurting, but now was a time for stillness, for peace, to appreciate Screechpaw's life, what could have been done to save them. Pine still blamed themself, of course they blamed themself: who wouldn't? Their curse of a disability had costed a life. Creekgaze'd feel exactly the same. Mumbling barely audible thanks to Starclan for keeping their best friend alive, the paler cat purred-- not out of pleasure, but to ground themself and their companion.
As much as they wouldnt admit it Creekgaze was probably the only thing that was grounding them at this point. Not just with this situation but with everything-hadnt it been for the other warrior they probably would have self destructed somehow, blinded (hah) by their own self hatred and done something they wouldve have regretted in the heat of the moment. They were to nervous to say those type of kind things allowed, but they hoped that silent their friend would know how much they meant to them. Their purrs soothed them, closing their eyes and deciding to focus their state of mind on the cat infront of them.
¨I couldve died today.¨
Their tone was soft, though they were close enough to the others ear that they shouldve caught it. It was true, they could have died today. Pine had come into an acceptance of death though, not really caring. It was the after math that scared them, while he didnt know to many cats they were sure it would have affected Creek somehow. And they didnt want that, they silently promised to stay by their side aslong as they could.
That promise prevented them from doing anything stupid.
Old May 16th, 2017, 10:34 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"You okay there?" Wolfglare turned his head as he heard a call of a feline behind him. His ice blue eyes took in a gray she-cat, standing just behind him. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" He huffed, not the slightest bit offended. Annoyed, yes but offended? Never. Wolfglare rarely got offended, and when he did, it would've had to have been something completely horrible.
He supposed she was probably "concerned" with the length of his pelt in these hot new-leaf and green-leaf months. Everyone seemed to be, whether they were actually concerned, or just trying to act like they were nice. Wolfglare had gotten used to his coat though. He was a warrior now, he'd lived with it his whole life. Shouldn't other cats suspect that he was used to it? Of course not... Wolfglare believed cats these days just said the dumbest things to start a conversation. If you want to have a conversation, say something meaningful. That was how it was for this large tom cat. But, he also enjoyed watching others, and looking at the cat, he felt as if he'd seen her around the clan. Wolfglare isn't a cat that is good with names, but he is good with faces. Cloverwhisker's sister. That's who it was. Wolfglare wondered if this cat had a leading streak as weak as her sister's. He did not approve of the leadership of the clan at this moment.
''Hmm.'' Chrysanthemumshade says, and she looked away from the thick pelted tom.She twitched her ears out of frustration, looking out at the mouth of the den before she turned back to the tom. He had looked familiar, but she couldn't explain where. Chrysanthemumshade was one of those cats that saw every face, but never bothered to remember their names. She figured it wouldn't be worth the remembrance as she never considered that she would bump into them again. After all, the clan was something large. Shadowclan had many cats there,and Chrysanthemumshade didn't allow herself to care at the comfort of the other cats. Whereas, Cloverwhisker had the important job of making sure every cat was satisfied. Though, she wasn't the leader, she was second in command. And, like many, Chrysanthemumshade inwardly agreed that her sister wouldn't be the best fit of being a deputy, but she was still proud of her. ''I-I-I was s-simply asking.'' She cleared her throat to feel less awkward. He sounded annoyed, and as she flicked her ears, she could tell by the tone of his voice. The grey she cat herself sometimes felt vulnerable when meeting new cats, and she would quickly become offended at the slightest things. Such as now, since he obviously sounded like he didn't want the company. And, the way he looked at her? The feline shifted her weight, extending her claws to scratch at the dirt,
It was never in her heart to be outright mean or aggressive to another cat, Chrysanthemumshade carried manners like no other. Her eyes flitted around the room, conscious of where she was and who was around her. As she glanced back towards the tom, noticing an all too well look. She huffed, looking away. ''Yep. I'm exactly who you know I am.'' She said, tadbit quiet, and she wondered if he heard her. She was such an awkward feline when you first met her, and besides he appeared much larger than her. Who wouldn't be afraid of the tom? It had to be quite rude that she didn't know his name, or remembered it for that fact. She felt that she was seeing his face for the first time. ''My sister's a great deputy, is she not?'' Even the she cat knew how little her words meant. Not everyone agreed with Halestar's decision on the new deputy, but Chrysanthemumshade stood by family no matter what. She was proud of her sister, and she knew that Pufftuft was quite proud of Cloverwhisker as well.Thinking of the said tom now, she wondered where he was. Chrysanthemumshade gave a small stretch, her awkwardness coming through mixed in with the silence. Perhaps, it was a bad idea for her to approach him. She always had a bad time at making friends.Either from her weirdness nature, or the fact that she was too aggressive. Whichever it was, so far the tom wasn't impressing her. And, she knew that deep within, he wasn't impressed by her either. And, even deeper she figured it was because of her sister.
Old May 16th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Ixie

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Puddlepaw padded into the apprentices' den, his shoulders slinking from side-to-side. He was very exhausted, and collapsed in his nest when he got there, for fun. Then he realized there was a thorn in his nest! He quickly hopped up, and looked for the thorn. He dug under the moss of his bedding, and found two thorns-holding onto a tuft of his fur. He looked at the clump of brown fur and sighed;there was nothing he could do about it. He pawed the thorn outside, and then layed down on his bed. He instantly drifted to sleep.
Old May 17th, 2017, 12:59 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ ack sorry </3 }
Hollypaw nodded and stood up without cutting the gaze and then he broke it and turned to the entrance, but they weren't going through there. He turned to the side of the den they were near. "Because. You seem to have the... how do you say... skills for this. We were going to go to the border and meet up with a few friends, if they show that is." he said with a false snarl. He then looked at her, and flicked his head. "This way." he said, and began to pad out.

{ sorry it's short! x.x }
( It's okay )
Tawnypaw got to her paws, tilting her head upwards so that she could see his face better, because she was a bit smaller than most other cats her age, and this included her brothers and sister, although not as much. She followed him and waited as he spoke. “A few . . . friends? Who?” Tawnypaw asked, her voice full of suspicion and eyes narrowing. She was starting to have doubts about him, and wondered if sneaking off with him would be a terrible mistake, but she wasn't sure. She would have to make him give away his true intentions with trickery. She was certainly cunning enough, and she quickly masked her suspicion with curiosity, which looked genuine but it wasn't.

( And don't worry about it <3 )
Old May 17th, 2017, 01:07 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

( It's okay )
Tawnypaw got to her paws, tilting her head upwards so that she could see his face better, because she was a bit smaller than most other cats her age, and this included her brothers and sister, although not as much. She followed him and waited as he spoke. “A few . . . friends? Who?” Tawnypaw asked, her voice full of suspicion and eyes narrowing. She was starting to have doubts about him, and wondered if sneaking off with him would be a terrible mistake, but she wasn't sure. She would have to make him give away his true intentions with trickery. She was certainly cunning enough, and she quickly masked her suspicion with curiosity, which looked genuine but it wasn't.

( And don't worry about it <3 )
"Friends. Other Clan Friends." he said with some annoyance. "Ugh, just stop worrying and follow me. Or are you scared?" he said, his green eyes slight in the shadows that loomed over them. He gave a smirk of a smile, and he could feel some kind of odd pride filling him. Was he actually pulling this off? Oh well, even if he wasn't he felt like he was doing a pretty good job. He began to pad to the bushes and turned back. "Well, are you coming?" he asked with impatience in his voice, his white-tipped tail flicking. Take the bait, please... his mind begged as he stared at her, looking ready to pad off without her.
Old May 17th, 2017, 01:23 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

"Friends. Other Clan Friends." he said with some annoyance. "Ugh, just stop worrying and follow me. Or are you scared?" he said, his green eyes slight in the shadows that loomed over them. He gave a smirk of a smile, and he could feel some kind of odd pride filling him. Was he actually pulling this off? Oh well, even if he wasn't he felt like he was doing a pretty good job. He began to pad to the bushes and turned back. "Well, are you coming?" he asked with impatience in his voice, his white-tipped tail flicking. Take the bait, please... his mind begged as he stared at her, looking ready to pad off without her.
Tawnypaw grunted and took a step back, her golden amber eyes glinting dangerously, and her anger was reaching an unbearable boil, impossible to contain. Nobody dared insult her, she would show him, and he would regret ever saying anything. “You will see.” she snarled, baring her fangs. A threat loomed in her words, but she kept her anger from completely leaving her. She wasn't going to take it out on him, unless he gave her more of a reason to do so. She wondered wjat he was playing at, and without another word, she followed the black and white tom in silence, even her footfalls were silent. She hoped that this was worth it, and she wasn't being lured into a death trap.
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:36 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Bumbleleap lay in the Clearing, his tail curled around him. He opened his eyes, his jaws gaping in a yawn as he stood. His gaze gave a friendly, happy vibe to the tom as he walked though the ShadowClan Clearing. His small, fluffy ears pricked as he twitched his long whiskers.

((Open to RP with Bumbleleap))
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:54 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co View Post
Smokekit play bats at her back and thorn jumps in the mix attacking the both of them "I am leader."
"No i am im older" tigerkit said and pounced on him darkblaze purred "already wanting to be leader" he said to spiritfrost

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread