Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 12th, 2017, 01:52 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Swampkit curled in a ball against her littermate shivering in exhaustion," I don't like mother, do you?" She asked @winter
"i don't either" she replied looking up at the sky "do you ever wish..that things where different?"

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old June 12th, 2017, 02:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
"i don't either" she replied looking up at the sky "do you ever wish..that things where different?"
Swampkit nodded," Yeah... I wish we are in a clan away from our mother with a loving adoptive mother and close friends. But once we're apprentices we'll be away from our mother." (how old is she)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 12th, 2017, 02:45 PM

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Canarypaw knew that look anywhere. That forced smile, the one cats always used when they didn't want anyone to know that something was wrong. Sometimes when that happend, they were actually silently begging for someone to ask what truly was wrong, to tell them they weren't okay. But others just didn't want to say anything about it. So the golden tomcat would have to tread carefully into this territory, as he didn't know this she-cat well enough to know if she wanted to talk or if she just wanted him to go away. Canarypaw sat, wrapping his tail around his paws, green eyes taking on the emotion of sincerity. "I know that look, and I know you're not okay. You don't have to tell me what's wrong, but I'm here if you need to talk, or even if you just need some comfort." This was how Canarypaw was with every cat. He tried to give each different cat he talked to what they needes, in the way they needed it. This dhe-cat honestly looked like she could use a hug. "I'm Canarypaw by the way. And I'm usually good with names, but I can't quite seem to remember yours. Do you mind reminding me?" He asked her gently, his voice warm and a polite smile implanted on his face.
Moonpaw stared at him. She was shocked; nobody had ever asked her, sincerely, if she was okay before. She felt a strange emotion tugging at her chest as she looked at the golden tom. Her fake smile had been wiped away by his honesty. She wondered if he could also sense the emotion that now filled her from nose to tail. Her whiskers quivered as thoughts began to race through her head. Does he really mean it? No, he's just trying to be nice.
But why would he spend the effort? Maybe I should open up to him? Maybe I should tell him what's wrong? No way! He'll think you're a freak! Tell him,
don't tell him, tell him don't tell-

"I'm Moonpaw," she meowed, turning her body to face him, "and it's just that, I don't know, I'm not sure I'm fit to be an apprentice. I'm too slow to be a good hunter and the other apprentices don't talk to me. I just...feel like an outcast I guess." She had not meant to say anything and she looked a little surprised at her bravery, but then her heart quailed and anxiety gripped her. She shivered, wondering if he would tease her for her feelings.
Old June 12th, 2017, 03:03 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Swampkit nodded," Yeah... I wish we are in a clan away from our mother with a loving adoptive mother and close friends. But once we're apprentices we'll be away from our mother." (how old is she)
(I don't even remember)

"yeah..." bark kit looked up at the sky then at her sibling

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old June 12th, 2017, 03:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
(I don't even remember)

"yeah..." bark kit looked up at the sky then at her sibling
Swampkit smiled at her sibling unsure of what to say.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 12th, 2017, 04:54 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
The facts that slipped past Halestar's lips were unfamiliar to Onyxpaw. He spent a majority of his kithood hidden from his clanmates in the leader's den. He failed to see the sense in Halestar's statements. His parents kept their offspring from the harsh world outside the leader's den, resulting in the kits' obliviousness to the world around them. They had no knowledge of their mother's cruel nature before her death, and if they were aware of it, they most likely would've refused to believe such absurd accusations. Onyxpaw, in this moment, refused to believe the honest truth. He had experienced the soft side of Blazingnight, her gentle and motherly half. Never had he seen his mother to be the heartless monster his clanmates made her sound like.

His lip curled at the sight of Halestar's scarred flank, and he wondered how viciously Blazingnight fought to produce such results. But then Onyxpaw reminded himself that his mother wouldn't ever harm a cat to such an extent. And if she did, maybe Halestar had done something wrong, and Blazingnight had simply been defending herself. He flinched when Halestar mentioned how others, including herself, could blame Onyxpaw and his siblings for the Evil Era. Now that Blazingnight was dead, surely some cats needed a punching bag? Wouldn't that be Blazingnight's own biological kits? He growled quietly, remembering all the blame he already had experienced. Adding Halestar to the list wouldn't hurt - ha!

When Halestar was finished her speech, ending with a hiss, Onyxpaw not only flinched - again - but he hissed back after a swift recovery. Though his conscious warned him to end the argument then and there, his new facade told him to be confident and pursue the disagreement. So he continued, but he avoided the specific topic of Blazingnight as he knew Halestar was right and he had no more supporting details for his claim. ``Well - blame me then! Everyone else does! One more cat won't hurt, right? C'mon! My mother murdered your mate, but she isn't here right now for you to blame, so blame me! After all, I am my mother's parent - her blood runs through me! I could be just as evil as her, yeah? C'mon, blame me!`` He narrowed his eyes at Halestar, stepping forward in a somewhat challenging gesture. His tail lashed angrily, waving in the same emotion that shimmered in his amber eyes. However, there was also a tiny spark of hurt behind the anger, an emotion Onyxpaw yearned to hide.
"I will not blame someone for having nothing to do with the death of my family." Halestar replied shortly, looking at Onyxpaw with a small frown. "You may blame SkyClan and I for the death of your mother, when she was simply the one to bring the downfall upon herself." With saying that she stood up and started towards the exit of the training grounds.

"I'd like you to think about a few things before we train again, Onyxpaw. You are a wonderful cat and will be a wonderful warrior one day, I know you will." she said with a small sigh, starting to leave the grounds. The leader left the apprentice alone to think, and hopefully he would learn a few things.

(If you want we can time-skip to the next training session, after he has thought of what hes done- of course haha)

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old June 12th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Rosekit smiled, was this what it was like to be deputy? Eh, maybe a bit more awe filled because it was official.
Sagegrowl opened her mouth preparing to say something. She was going to tell Rosekit to wrap up the play. But on second thought, maybe she should let Rosekit have a little more time. "Rosekit!" she called,
"Could you wrap it up soon?"
Old June 12th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Cloverwhisker was laid up in her nest, She had hunted all day and had finally laid down to take a nap. She stretched her legs out and yawned, her ears laid back flat and her jaws opened wide as she did so. She sat up and brought a paw up to swipe her ears. She gave her paw a few quick licks before swiping her paw over her head. She let out a content purr. These last few weeks have been the best of the She cat's life. She turned and started to lick her chest, after some licks she swiped her tongue across her back.

@Constellation

Last edited by Bella~; June 12th, 2017 at 08:09 PM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:48 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Cloverwhisker was laid up in her nest, She had hunted all day and had finally laid down to take a nap. She stretched her legs out and yawned, her ears laid back flat and her jaws opened wide as she did so. She sat up and brought a paw up to swipe her ears. She gave her paw a few quick licks before swiping her paw over her head. She let out a content purr. These last few weeks have been the best of the She cat's life. She turned and started to lick her chest, after some licks she swiped her tongue across her back.

@Constellation
Coldhearted found his way to the den. A powerful scent had washed upon him, and he could sense that his mate was in there. The tom was ready to blind into the den, and nuzzle her, but today he was feeling a little different. His paws lightly grazed the ground, making less movements. His worries were gone just the scent of his mate's causing it to be lost within the wind. Whenever he did think of her, his heart jumped a little and he felt like a kit. It was weird how she made him feel less of a grumpy old man, and Coldhearted was far from being older. The tom quietly continued to make his way towards the den, losing all his sound. He wanted to pin her, to give her a light scare. How she would react, he didn't know, but he could try, feeling a small hint of humor entering into his blue hues. When the tom entered into the den, he sprang towards his mate, seeing the outline of her nest. He reach out to pin her down, holding down her shoulders with a gentle touch, and leaning his head down to lick her cheek. "Surprise." He chuckled darkly, and gave her a light nuzzle before hopping off her, and sitting to the side of her mossy nest which he messed up a bit. "Sorry about your nest." He muttered, and pinned his ears to his head.
Old June 12th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Coldhearted found his way to the den. A powerful scent had washed upon him, and he could sense that his mate was in there. The tom was ready to blind into the den, and nuzzle her, but today he was feeling a little different. His paws lightly grazed the ground, making less movements. His worries were gone just the scent of his mate's causing it to be lost within the wind. Whenever he did think of her, his heart jumped a little and he felt like a kit. It was weird how she made him feel less of a grumpy old man, and Coldhearted was far from being older. The tom quietly continued to make his way towards the den, losing all his sound. He wanted to pin her, to give her a light scare. How she would react, he didn't know, but he could try, feeling a small hint of humor entering into his blue hues. When the tom entered into the den, he sprang towards his mate, seeing the outline of her nest. He reach out to pin her down, holding down her shoulders with a gentle touch, and leaning his head down to lick her cheek. "Surprise." He chuckled darkly, and gave her a light nuzzle before hopping off her, and sitting to the side of her mossy nest which he messed up a bit. "Sorry about your nest." He muttered, and pinned his ears to his head.
She hadn't noticed that Coldhearted had entered the den untill he was practically on top of her. Her eyes widened and she tensed up, at the shook but then her nerves calmed and she loosened up a bit. "It's fine..." She reached over with her paw and rearranged the moss. She smiled "Good job Coldy! You scared me!" She purred. She was running topics to talk to her mate about in her head. Once she had found the right one she smirked "Oh Coldhearted~ when we have have kits what do you think they will be like?"