Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 20th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Cosplayer

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Russetfire purred as she entered the camp with two voles and a squirrel from a solo hunting trip. She placed them on the fresh-kill pile and decided to go lie down in the shade.
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:12 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post

@king kaleb!
Ravenvine nodded softly at them, his head still pounding. “We were out... for a hunt,” the tom’s words were soft spoken, to conserve energy for the healing wound, and to stay awake. “Tufty collapsed,” he didn’t say more about the issue afraid that he was gonna reveal the molly’s secret. “A rogue attacked and went after her. I knew she was in danger so I jumped in front of her, and his claws tore across my eye.” His words died out and he put his head down, softly purring a greeting to Tuftbreeze as she got back. He knew the medicine cat would need to clean the muddy patches of his eye and he nodded his permission to them before making himself more comfortable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream paused their licking at her words. panic attacks? hmm. they stared at her for a moment, analyzing her nervous movements. "lay next to ravenvine for me," they instructed, voice a bit softer than before. they could tell her was like her comfort blanket in a way, and that was the only way they would have a calm and collected conversation with her. they understood panic attacks almost to a concerning extent - they had suffered them for the longest time. "its nothing to be ashamed about," they started,"some cats are more prone to it than others, and its very important to tell your medicine cat these things before it gets harmful to you." they had many herbs that she could take to calm her nerves. atleast for the most part, daydream could give her as many herbs as theyd like, but nothing can truly soothe the mind. they knew that the hard way. "i suffer them myself, out of all cats i know how to handle the best and treatment plans that would work best for you," their tone was gentle, more caring and sympathetic than anything else. they leaned back down to continue to lick the mixture of the herb poultice in their mouth, licking the mud off at the same time, until the wound was both clean and treated. "can you tell me what happened out there to trigger a panic attack?"
(Sorry for the wait! Busy with vacations and camp that just ended)

Tuftbreeze blinked, caught off guard by the instruction but following wordlessly as she slipped down next to the tom. At Daydream's admission, shock flooded the molly. The medicine cat had anxiety attacks as well? "They've never... harmed in the past," she murmured after slight hesitation. "I'm always tired afterwards, but never injured." She watched with careful eyes as Daydream cleaned up Ravenvine's eye, the whole time praying to Starclan that his vision would be fine. She almost missed what the medicine cat asked her, so focused on paying close attention to what they had been doing. "Oh... there's not always a reason. Sometimes there is, like if I stop and overthink something, but other times they just... happen out of nowhere. I don't think there was a cause for this one. I had been at ease with Ravenvine."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 23rd, 2018, 06:02 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Well not exactly." He said with a grin, licking his paw and drawing it over his ear. He flipped quickly over onto his back and irked his head around at a strange angle to continue the conversation. He face was blank again, and his eyes cool calm and observing. "We were a few days old. 3 or 4 I think." His strange eyes drifted to the side. He looked back st Nighthowl quickly, and blinked. "You see, he kicked me in the face." His eyes drifted again. "Well not exactly in the face, but near my face." He huffed slightly with a smug little grin.
Nighthowl listened, and a mere frown was the only movement he showed of emotion a true his story. Well, not exactly in the face, but near my face. As this small detail played into words, the tom cat's frown deepend. Seriously? He thought. A toe for a kick near the head? Hell, he'd had more hits near the head than he could recall. "Well," he murmured dryly, half to himself. "You certainly live up to your name." He paused, and tacked on another sentace after a moment or two had passed. "Maybe in your situation, your bite is worse than your words."
Old August 23rd, 2018, 10:34 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Nighthowl listened, and a mere frown was the only movement he showed of emotion a true his story. Well, not exactly in the face, but near my face. As this small detail played into words, the tom cat's frown deepend. Seriously? He thought. A toe for a kick near the head? Hell, he'd had more hits near the head than he could recall. "Well," he murmured dryly, half to himself. "You certainly live up to your name." He paused, and tacked on another sentace after a moment or two had passed. "Maybe in your situation, your bite is worse than your words."
Scathemouth let out a quick laugh and then looked back at Nighthowl. "Good one in deed. Now you could say that I've changed, taking off toes was for a younger me, now I put my work into witty critiques and sarcastic remarks." He smiled once more and draw a paw over his ear, cleaning his stiff black pelt.
Old August 24th, 2018, 05:15 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Sorry for the wait! Busy with vacations and camp that just ended)

Tuftbreeze blinked, caught off guard by the instruction but following wordlessly as she slipped down next to the tom. At Daydream's admission, shock flooded the molly. The medicine cat had anxiety attacks as well? "They've never... harmed in the past," she murmured after slight hesitation. "I'm always tired afterwards, but never injured." She watched with careful eyes as Daydream cleaned up Ravenvine's eye, the whole time praying to Starclan that his vision would be fine. She almost missed what the medicine cat asked her, so focused on paying close attention to what they had been doing. "Oh... there's not always a reason. Sometimes there is, like if I stop and overthink something, but other times they just... happen out of nowhere. I don't think there was a cause for this one. I had been at ease with Ravenvine."
{Short reply as Raven is just kinda there at the moment xD}

Ravenvine just hummed softly. He was feeling droopy and the pain had gone numb. The tom twisted lightly, directing his head toward the medicine cat and asked quietly, "How can we help Tufty?" He was worried about his female companion, about the one who had helped him open up in their time together. "Tufty will be alright won't she?" His voice was low, laced with the slow pump of the pain that was going through his head. His tail twitched lightly but he was indeed growing more and more tired.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 24th, 2018, 02:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The smile that the she-cat had flashed him would cause his tail to flick back and forth with mild irritation. Does she think this is a joke? Perhaps I should speak to Goldenstar about her behavior. This is not how a Shadowclan warrior should act. His mind thought with contempt as he stood there, waiting for her answer. But then again, was he really waiting for an answer? Was he waiting for her to do something at all? He had said his two cents, now he wasn't quite sure what he was waiting for. Badgersong was a hard cat to please, especially at this point in his life, and his son Ibisprowl knew that all too well. Perhaps he was looking for an apology from her, though it was likely he wouldn't let her get away that easily.
His scar began to send small claws of pain up his arm from the continued use, so the senior warrior would grunt and sit down, now annoyed at himself for letting the pain get to him. He'd have to talk to Daydream about getting some poppyseeds or something, it was truly beginning to get on his nerves.
Badgersong would blink in mute surprise as she pushed the piece of prey closer to him, as if that's what he had asked for. One would hope that he would be happy about this, have his heart-warmed by the sweet offer, but that was not the case. If anything, he saw it as her trying to please him and get out of trouble. "If you're not hungry then put it back in the pile for someone else to eat." He would say somewhat crossly, watching her draw backwards slightly. However what she said next was taken a bit better by him. Good. She gets it.
"Well then you need to keep in mind that there are consequences. Maybe next time it won't be me scolding at you, but you'll see a hungry apprentice without food while you're playing around with your meal. Or maybe it'll even be Goldenstar revoking your warrior duties and sending you back to live with the apprentice's for a few moons." Focusing his green gaze upon the rodent, he considered taking it back to the pile himself, but figured that would suite her punishment. He didn't want to admit his scar was bothering him too much to move again, even if it was just to the freshkill pile.
He didn’t seem pleased with taking the food, not that Pearcloud minded at all. She smiled, blinking blankly at him. Her ears pinned slightly, her nose twitching that he appeared to not want the piece of prey. She tilted her head when he told her to take it back to the food pile. ‘’...Well, if you don’t want it.’’ Pearcloud avoided confrontation at all costs, and it wasn’t hard to notice that by the contempt in his tone that he wasn’t happy with seeing what she was doing. She idly stared down at the prey, lost in thought. She barely listened to the older tom, not that she was trying to be rude in any way. ‘’You’re right! Someone else could be hungry!’’ She exclaimed. If he wasn’t going to eat it, that meant someone else would eat it, right? Pearcloud never been the cat to do the senseful thing at the right moment. One look at her, a cat might as well deem her as a cat who lacked common sense.
She quickly scurried away, grabbing the mouse and flinging it back to the food pile. Humming softly as she made her way back to her little shade, only to see the tom still there. ‘’Oh, hi, again!’’ She greeted, ebulliently, initially forgetting that he was terse with her. Pearcloud believed she didn’t do anything wrong, having to plop back down, a tilt of her head, and a sweet smile, staring blankly as he spoke again - seemingly lecturing her. She tried her best to listen to every word, but cats who usually tended to say more than a few sentences to her, caused her mind to become disheveled. Her eyes blinked, widening for a moment, trying to collect her thoughts. ‘’I…’’ It was almost like a ‘game show’ for her. Like some type of trivia...what exactly was he telling her? ‘’...Wouldn’t I just give...my food to the hungry apprentice?’’She asked, a bit puzzled. When she wasn’t hungry, she never minded giving her food to any cat that was.
Despite his tone of hostility, Pearcloud didn’t allow it to deter her. ‘’A few moons with the apprentices?’’ She repeated, softly. Her mind floating around the idea of being surrounded by younger felines. They were always fun, while the older cats were grumpy. She wouldn’t admit it to this older warrior that she found him to be quite grumpy. She was too sweet of a cat to ever say anything rude. ‘’I think that’ll be awesome! We get to play games, tell stories, and have plenty of fun -!’’ That’s how she envisioned if Goldenstar ever punished her to the apprentices’ den, a bright smile glowing on her features. She was naive, if that wasn’t obvious...albeit, she noticed the slight pain. The limp and the scar, the wincing of the mature warrior. She sat down, her tail slightly propelling behind her, like a wagging dog. ‘’...Are you alright, mister? You seem like you’re in some mighty pain. Is that what makin’ you so cranky?’’ She asked, genuinely curious more than anything, but her words never meant to offend anyone.
Old August 24th, 2018, 04:19 PM

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

@Suspicousmindz;

"I see. It seems we have a lot to do once you're finished here," he replied, a soft laugh rumbling in his chest at the wonderment in her expression. "The petals favor foxglove if my memory is right."
Gorserain paused for a moment to think about this. The journey to ShadowClan's border was a long one, and not very necessary outside of gatherings. Even patrols were only sent every-so-often to mark the borders, while most preferred to stay within a sniff's distance of the camp for hunting and training. Still, he'd like to see them with Pearldance if she shared the interest; which he was glad to see might be the case.
Not keeping to himself for long, he continued: "Some legends say the flowers are the seeds of fallen stars, and that's why they only appear at night. Others say that they were planted by our ancestors to guide lost kits back home."
Old August 24th, 2018, 05:28 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

@.:Blue Wishes:. & @Aurora Australis

daydream padded into the den with a distraught look on their face, which was rare. what they had seen was...not normal. anything but normal. while they didnt like starclan in the first place this sure was up there on their little list. they were..feeling alot of things. angry because of shinefangs petty and dumb actions, a bit scared of the omen and confused as to how they had known what the omen was before it was revealed. they needed sleep, but that was a dream. "goldenstar, windygale," they called out, gritting their teeth. while shinefang may have a stick up his ass and just want to drive riverclan out, hopefully their leader would see past that.

"something happened at the starcave. its an omen."
Old August 24th, 2018, 06:38 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:. & @Aurora Australis

daydream padded into the den with a distraught look on their face, which was rare. what they had seen was...not normal. anything but normal. while they didnt like starclan in the first place this sure was up there on their little list. they were..feeling alot of things. angry because of shinefangs petty and dumb actions, a bit scared of the omen and confused as to how they had known what the omen was before it was revealed. they needed sleep, but that was a dream. "goldenstar, windygale," they called out, gritting their teeth. while shinefang may have a stick up his ass and just want to drive riverclan out, hopefully their leader would see past that.

"something happened at the starcave. its an omen."
Goldenstar looked up as he heard Daydream walk in, already feeling as though something urgent happened without them even having to speak. The medicine cat definitely seemed like something had happened. When they said that it was an omen, he automatically had to ask "What was it?" Obviously something bad was going to happen, but what? He looked at the cat, waiting for an answer.

@Aurora Australis
Old August 24th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

He didn’t seem pleased with taking the food, not that Pearcloud minded at all. She smiled, blinking blankly at him. Her ears pinned slightly, her nose twitching that he appeared to not want the piece of prey. She tilted her head when he told her to take it back to the food pile. ‘’...Well, if you don’t want it.’’ Pearcloud avoided confrontation at all costs, and it wasn’t hard to notice that by the contempt in his tone that he wasn’t happy with seeing what she was doing. She idly stared down at the prey, lost in thought. She barely listened to the older tom, not that she was trying to be rude in any way. ‘’You’re right! Someone else could be hungry!’’ She exclaimed. If he wasn’t going to eat it, that meant someone else would eat it, right? Pearcloud never been the cat to do the senseful thing at the right moment. One look at her, a cat might as well deem her as a cat who lacked common sense.
She quickly scurried away, grabbing the mouse and flinging it back to the food pile. Humming softly as she made her way back to her little shade, only to see the tom still there. ‘’Oh, hi, again!’’ She greeted, ebulliently, initially forgetting that he was terse with her. Pearcloud believed she didn’t do anything wrong, having to plop back down, a tilt of her head, and a sweet smile, staring blankly as he spoke again - seemingly lecturing her. She tried her best to listen to every word, but cats who usually tended to say more than a few sentences to her, caused her mind to become disheveled. Her eyes blinked, widening for a moment, trying to collect her thoughts. ‘’I…’’ It was almost like a ‘game show’ for her. Like some type of trivia...what exactly was he telling her? ‘’...Wouldn’t I just give...my food to the hungry apprentice?’’She asked, a bit puzzled. When she wasn’t hungry, she never minded giving her food to any cat that was.
Despite his tone of hostility, Pearcloud didn’t allow it to deter her. ‘’A few moons with the apprentices?’’ She repeated, softly. Her mind floating around the idea of being surrounded by younger felines. They were always fun, while the older cats were grumpy. She wouldn’t admit it to this older warrior that she found him to be quite grumpy. She was too sweet of a cat to ever say anything rude. ‘’I think that’ll be awesome! We get to play games, tell stories, and have plenty of fun -!’’ That’s how she envisioned if Goldenstar ever punished her to the apprentices’ den, a bright smile glowing on her features. She was naive, if that wasn’t obvious...albeit, she noticed the slight pain. The limp and the scar, the wincing of the mature warrior. She sat down, her tail slightly propelling behind her, like a wagging dog. ‘’...Are you alright, mister? You seem like you’re in some mighty pain. Is that what makin’ you so cranky?’’ She asked, genuinely curious more than anything, but her words never meant to offend anyone.
There was something about the blank look in her gaze, as if she wasn't quite getting what he said that made the black and white tom screw up his face and narrow his eyes slightly. If she's so kit-brained how on earth did she pass the apprentice test? Badgersong watched silently as Pearlcloud looked at the piece of prey, completely silent, just staring at it. Some cats may have been weirded out by the she-cat already, but not him, he just grew even more frustrated with her. While he would never admit this, or even acknowledge it, Badgersong grew frustrated with things, and cats, with which he didn't understand. A small huff of exasperation would escape him as she would suddenly exclaim that someone else could be hungry. "That should be your first thought! You always put your clanmates before yourself! And never take prey if you're not hungry."
His head would shake with a look of frustration as she scurried away to replace the untouched piece of prey. "I swear, they're letting apprentices become warriors as soon as they hit 12 moons nowadays, no test at all." A small snort would escape him and he'd shake his head again before giving her a slightly confused look as she came back and greeted him again. What in Starclans name is wrong with this cat? Perhaps she needs to go speak to Daydream. Could have eaten something wrong. Be sick. Regardless, he wouldn't offer another greeting to her, but instead slowly settled down where he sat. He didn't want to sit up anymore, and he certainly wasn't going to let this she-cats strange antics drive him away. He was not a cat would would be driven away unless he did so willingly.
And it was his turn to get both frustrated and exasperated again as she replied to him stating the possible consequences of playing with her food again. "I don't think you grasp the severity of what you've done! That is not how a warrior should be acting!" His voice was slightly raised with his own frustration, feeling as if he wasn't getting through to her about how she should be upset about the punishments, about the repercussions.
And the question she asked caused him to glare at her, silent for a moment. Does she have no respect?
"I don't know what you mean by cranky, and I'm not in pain. My scar is fine." Meowed the tom shortly, his glare focused on her for a moment before he looked away.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread