Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:10 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:09 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:01 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:53 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2019, 09:39 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Virgo:. View Post
"Ahhh. Sorry about that, my mind can't seem to remember what names go to which faces these days." Bubblingbrook licked at her chest fur in embarrassment.

Once she had gotten over her temporary embarrassment, she shoved the mostly uneaten mouse over to Owlfeather. "Here, have a bite." Bubbling heaved a sigh and her dark blue eyes unfocused and stared out of the den. Her fur ruffled as if she had seen a ghost.

Bubblingbrook blinked again. 'What in the...' she thought, 'There is no way that My daughter just walked into the camp. She's dead... She looked through a different hole in the den wall. Nothing. Great. Not only is my memory muddled, I've started seeing things.

Owlfeather nodded appreciatively and indulged in a bite of the mouse. It was such a scrawny thing that it seemed like the two had nearly finished it already after a short time. Her ears flicked as she saw the shift in Bubblingbrook's expression. Her immediate reaction was a jolt of fear, thinking that the rogues had returned or something, but when she turned her head in a frantic attempt to see what was going on, she saw nothing.

"Are you okay?" She asked, turning her attention back to the frazzled elder, hoping it was nothing too serious. "What's going on?"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 10th, 2019, 10:14 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

[Open]
Silver-color fur rose and fell with the steady pattern of breath, the kit's tousled pelt hanging thickly over her body. The hushed rustling noise of someone padding outside reached Silentkit's thin and papery ears, and without opening his eyes, she yawned largely, tiny teeth showing as her jaws gaped. Her ringed and slender tail slid around her form, stopping in front of her pink nose and pressing lightly against her. She wanted to get comfortable, to let the gentleness of sleep whisper to hear its song. But it wouldn't be happening, now that the sound had awakened her. The most delicate sigh escaped Silentkit, as she vigilantly hoped that if for a moment she did quiet her mind, it would happen. It was rather futile, however, and she shifted her fleece-like paws to for the last time of the day feel the moss beneath her. Pushing up, the silver kit held on to the darkness for a mere second before letting go and easing her eyes open. Now standing, Silentkit leaned forward and stretched her back in a long arch, tail sweeping behind her once more. She was as quiet as her given name as she leaned the majority of her weight on the tips of her toes before relaxing. Her bright eyes were filled with open curiosity and enthusiasm as she wandered around the nursery looking for someone to play with. She wasn't certain if cats though her odd for not talking, and honestly didn't really care. Just because she couldn't talk did not mean she couldn't play.
Old October 10th, 2019, 10:24 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft shrugged.
"I'm doing just fine." He mewed, smiling slightly at the molly. He glanced at a nearby den, destroyed by the rouge attack. He thought, and shook his head softly.
"Actually." He mewed again, "I am quite disappointed with the state of the camp. Hmmph. Rouges... However, how was your day?" He mewed bluntly.

@Snail-paw
“My day has been quite fine, but I wish I caught more prey” she stopped for second thinking “with the seasons changing and all the new cats” she plopped down on her belly “what were you saying about the rogues?”

Old October 10th, 2019, 10:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
"Well, I appreciate the sentiment," Owlfeather nodded. Her first thought at his little hint was there's no way Windystar would allow a rogue to join us after all this, but she was struck by the harsh reminder once again that her leader was dead. There was not much any one cat could do to stop a rogue from joining the clan.

But the old she-cat guessed that if any rogue had to join the clan, she'd be glad if it was Demontail. He had his ups and downs, but overall he was important to her kin, and she had to convince herself that that was enough to make him worthy of ShadowClan.

"Speaking of Citrusflower, how is she doing after the battle? I haven't had the chance to speak with her yet." She had trusted her daughter's mate to watch over her while the older cat oversaw repairs. But now that she finally had some down time, she could think of nothing she would rather do than share tongues with her kin.
Demontail saw the she-cats reaction, knowing that she got the hint. He didn't want her to think he was trying to take over, because that was not what he was trying to do. He wanted to be close to his kin and Citrusflower. The molly he had loved long ago never left his mind. "I won't join the clan until there is a leader and deputy if I need to.", he meowed. Demontail wasn't just going to join until he got Shadowclan's approval.

The black tom gave his fur a quick shake. "Citrusflower's been a little jumpy lately. I really think she should join the elders. I don't want her to get hurt.", he meowed. Demontail stopped talking and the air went quiet. He began to think of his daughter Flowerpaw. "How is Flowerpaw?", he asked, curious. Demontail and Flowerpaw had went hunting before the battle together and he hadn't seen her since.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 11th, 2019, 12:47 AM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
@unserene @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Kiwibounce padded after the warriors and apprentice, her fur waving slightly in the soft wind. She tried her best to keep her excitement under control, because, one, these were the first cats that she had trained with besides Cascadespirit and Nightsky, and two, she was also training with an apprentice, and she's never had an apprentice to train with before either. She hoped she didn't embarrass herself. She nodded as Cherrydapple explained the routine. She wouldn't let them down. He seemed so calm, and so professional. She hoped she could remain as Clan as him someday. She stood up straighter as Cherrydapple assigned Soulpaw to her first. The front paw strike. I know how to react to this. She thought excitedly.
"Of course. Over here, Soulpaw!" She mewed, hoping to catch the apprentice's attention. She started herself, ready for the apprentice's first move.
@Lilyfur2 @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Soulpaw's tail quivered as Cherrydapple explained the move, ears flicking as the tom's paw landed softly on her head. She nodded, standing and stretching her shoulders out one at a time as she turned toward Kiwibounce. Claws sheathed... How am I going to know if it was a good blow or not? She blinked the thought away, training her amber eyes on the she-cat in front of her.
Heart hammering away in her chest, she took in Kiwibounce's form, trying to decide how to approach her. She shifted most of her weight onto her hind legs before she took a leap forward, landing a rabbitlength away from her target and attempted to bring her paw down forcefully between Kiwibounce's ears, any hesitation in her movements completely absent.
Old October 11th, 2019, 09:04 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Moonraven

Soaringpaw stalked out of the apprentice den. Her fur was mostly black, she had white paws and a white chest. Soaringpaw’s fur was clearly ungroomed. It was extremely messy, some chunks were sticking up. It looked as if she had never groomed her fur before. Her dark green eyes were wide. She looked rather unruly. she stalked past the apprentice near her mindlessly pushing the apprentice out of the way paying no mind to the apprentice in her way.
The tiny tortie was currently rubbing at her eyes with a small frown that didn't fit on her often blissful face. Two long marks, now scars, cut through each eyelid and stop just at the middle of her cheeks. Those were healing fine since the battle with rogues, it was her eyes that were bothering her something fierce. Elfinpaw paused in her rubbing as she felt her balance thrown off, she barely manages to catch herself before her nose hits the ground. Normally cats would have been more upset with the rude gesture, Elfinpaw was merely concern as she cast her blurry gaze to who looked like a fellow apprentice. "Um...excuse me, but are you okay?" She asked, peering at the apprentice as best she could.

Last edited by Moonraven; October 11th, 2019 at 09:05 AM.
Old October 11th, 2019, 09:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
The tiny tortie was currently rubbing at her eyes with a small frown that didn't fit on her often blissful face. Two long marks, now scars, cut through each eyelid and stop just at the middle of her cheeks. Those were healing fine since the battle with rogues, it was her eyes that were bothering her something fierce. Elfinpaw paused in her rubbing as felt her balance thrown off, she barely manages to catch herself before her nose hits the ground. Normally cats would have been more upset with the rude gesture, Elfinpaw was merely concern as she cast her blurry gaze to who looked like a fellow apprentice. "Um...excuse me, but are you okay?" She asked, peering at the apprentice as best she could.
Soaringpaw stopped in her tracks before slowly after a good few seconds,” I’m fine.” She snapped in an angry voice. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground her eyes trained intently on the small tortoiseshell who was speaking to her.
Old October 11th, 2019, 09:13 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw stopped in her tracks before slowly after a good few seconds,” I’m fine.” She snapped in an angry voice. She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the ground her eyes trained intently on the small tortoiseshell who was speaking to her.
Elfinpaw's ears twitched at the harsh tone coming from the other apprentice but didn't flinch or bother being upset with her. "You don't sound fine." She told her in an airy tone of voice. "My eyes aren't working the greatest right now, but even I can see that you don't look fine either." Elfinpaw's never been one to ignore those she felt needed some assistance. "What's wrong? How come you're so angry? Did you get scolded or something?"
Old October 11th, 2019, 09:19 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Demontail saw the she-cats reaction, knowing that she got the hint. He didn't want her to think he was trying to take over, because that was not what he was trying to do. He wanted to be close to his kin and Citrusflower. The molly he had loved long ago never left his mind. "I won't join the clan until there is a leader and deputy if I need to.", he meowed. Demontail wasn't just going to join until he got Shadowclan's approval.

The black tom gave his fur a quick shake. "Citrusflower's been a little jumpy lately. I really think she should join the elders. I don't want her to get hurt.", he meowed. Demontail stopped talking and the air went quiet. He began to think of his daughter Flowerpaw. "How is Flowerpaw?", he asked, curious. Demontail and Flowerpaw had went hunting before the battle together and he hadn't seen her since.
While Owlfeather agreed that it would be safer for Citrusflower to join the elder's den, the thought of her daughter becoming an elder before her felt strange. She wished the she-cat could have had more opportunity to be a warrior, before her sight was taken from her. Perhaps I'll retire, too, once a new leader and deputy are chosen, she thought. Not only was she due for retirement, but that way she could always keep her daughter company.

"Flowerpaw...I didn't see her at all during the battle," The old she-cat commented. "Perhaps she went somewhere safe, to hide. She is still quite young, after all." She was suddenly overcome with concern for her grand-kit, and hoped that Demontail would suggest that they go and look for her.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 11th, 2019, 09:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
Elfinpaw's ears twitched at the harsh tone coming from the other apprentice but didn't flinch or bother being upset with her. "You don't sound fine." She told her in an airy tone of voice. "My eyes aren't working the greatest right now, but even I can see that you don't look fine either." Elfinpaw's never been one to ignore those she felt needed some assistance. "What's wrong? How come you're so angry? Did you get scolded or something?"
Soaringpaw was annoyed with the apprentice,” I guess you are blind then, because I’m fine.” She huffed wishing the apprentice would leave her alone before grumpily adding,” I don’t care when I get scolded.” Before suddenly shouting,” I’m not angry!” She fought every instinct telling her to break into tears crying.

Soaringpaw’s mother had been neglectful and mean to her, while her father physically attacked her. She also knew her mother killed her two siblings Drowningkit and Sinkingkit. Now that she was away from her parents, and she had learned that they were not normal she was reacting by trying not to feel insecure and scared by being the biggest bully she could be and trying to shut off any thoughts she had. She also was acting out in training.
Closed Thread