Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:22 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 12:19 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by Undertaker
Today 12:17 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 11:55 AM
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2019, 11:47 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

The silence that gripped the two wasn't awkward or uncomfortable like it was with some cats. It was a peaceful silence, neither worrying about upsetting the other being offended by their disability. From experience Silentpaw had learned that not being able to talk made some awkward and even upset. Like she was doing it on purpose. It wasn't her fault that she was born mute, just like it wasn't Eaglesoul's fault he had gone blind. It was something that ran in his family, she'd hoped he wouldn't have gone blind and when he almost died in her she was terrified. The thought of him being gone scared her, to many cats had already left her in her 12 moonlight spam. Him leaving was unfathomable. There where miles few cats she wasn't sure if she could love without and the dark brown tabby was one of them. His life was important to her and she couldn't figure out how to express it. Eagle had told her he loved her but she didn't get a chance to properly reply as she couldn't figure out how to express it then. He told her when they both thought he was going to die, in tears she'd just pressed her cheek against his and prayed he'd stay alive. Now they were both as healthy as they could be for now, and the affection he showed her was obvious he was telling the truth. And she just hoped he understood her affection the same.
For a while the powdery molly just stayed pressed against the tom. His scent was nice and just being with him was nice. As he turned his head their noses almost touched as she'd been looking up at his face not expecting him to look at her. He's so close, Silentpaw thought her blue eyes looking into his blind ones. His breath tickled her nose but it was kinda nice to just look into his eyes even if he couldn't see her. At his question she nodded against his shoulder, that was the best she could do.
She had finished all her duties for now so they could go eat and possibly take a nap. Standing up she ran her soft gray tail over his side to show she was up and alright with going. She was going to lead him over to the fresh kill like with her tail anyway. Silent could tell he wasn't quite used to walking around and she wanted to help with that.
It was comfortable. That was all the dark tom could think about as he leaned against Silentpaw and as the silver female slowly walked forward he followed with slow paw steps. He was happy for her strength even though she was an apprentice still - truth be told he would still be one if it hadn't been for his injuries - and he relied heavily upon it. He still didn't know how he was gonna cope, how he was gonna survive as blind. He had seen it happen to one of the elders before, but that was when they had retired and he wasn't even in his prime! He was still young he still had energy and he wanted to be there for his clanmates. But sadly he was hit... this hellish genetic disease had hit and he was forced to be stuck in the medicine cat den for some time and now, finally out of the den, he was still struggling and was dependent on Silent to lead him, to be his guide.

Finally reaching the pile filled with prey he nudged her to the side and picked up the scent of hare and located it with his whiskers. He bowed down and reached for it but had to drag it because of the lack of muscle mass in his body. It was a fine size, a good one for them to share between them. Letting it go for a second he asked, "Silent can you help me with it? I'm still not as strong as I used to be. You can obviously 'see' it." He gestured to his body with his dark long furred tail.

He sighed, he didn't want to be so dependent on everyone but he was. He hadn't even left camp yet! He shook his head and wished he could look at himself. He was told that his blue eyes, formerly clear and bright, had turned dull but also cloudy like a mist that prevented him from seeing. He couldn't see either way, not even shadows or the small glitter of light. There was nothing. Finally turning back to Silent and the hare he said, "I assume drag it back to where we sat? Or is there another place good for napping and eating at the same time?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:04 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Littlewish sauntered through the bushes, a skip in his step. The air was fresh, and things seemed fine. He hummed a melody as he padded through the greenery out into the moor, where the wind whistled along.
"Oh, where oh where is the rabbit with the katydids?" He sang joyfully, sitting down on the dry grass. where are you, Whitebrook?

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:15 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish sauntered through the bushes, a skip in his step. The air was fresh, and things seemed fine. He hummed a melody as he padded through the greenery out into the moor, where the wind whistled along.
"Oh, where oh where is the rabbit with the katydids?" He sang joyfully, sitting down on the dry grass. where are you, Whitebrook?

@TawnyNeedsACoffee
White'Brook felt a bit conflicted and tired after the events that happened yesterday, she was making her way to the ShadowClan and WindClan border for some odd reason her paws were carrying her there and not just that she wanted to make sure the geese had left, it would be unfortunate if Night or any other cat fainted."..what am I doing..".she mumbled to herself but suddenly she bumped into something in front of her, not realising who it was she frantically spoke."O-Oh I'm sorr- Ack! Little'Wish?! Heheh uhh- W-What are you doing here?". She nervously laughed knowing full well that she was probably going to get scolded for coming back so late the night before, her brothers forced smile was a clear sign he was both concerned and angry.'Oh boy...this isn't going to end well...'. She thought in a exasperated way.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:27 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook felt a bit conflicted and tired after the events that happened yesterday, she was making her way to the ShadowClan and WindClan border for some odd reason her paws were carrying her there and not just that she wanted to make sure the geese had left, it would be unfortunate if Night or any other cat fainted."..what am I doing..".she mumbled to herself but suddenly she bumped into something in front of her, not realising who it was she frantically spoke."O-Oh I'm sorr- Ack! Little'Wish?! Heheh uhh- W-What are you doing here?". She nervously laughed knowing full well that she was probably going to get scolded for coming back so late the night before, her brothers forced smile was a clear sign he was both concerned and angry.'Oh boy...this isn't going to end well...'. She thought in a exasperated way.
Littlewish turns his head almost automatically to his sister. A sly smile spreads across his face. His cream and tan pelt glints as he stands up. "Did you like my singing?"" He asks, grinning wider. What is she up to? "Don't aack me. The better question is, what are you doing here, Ms. Naughty Paws?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. He flicks his tail along her muzzle playfully. Then his playful tones turn into dissapointment. "Please don't tell me something happened" He groaned, falling down dramatically. He looks up at her accusingly. " WHY DID you come LATE last night? " He mews.

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 23rd, 2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:42 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Littlewish turns his head almost automatically to his sister. A sly smile spreads across his face. His cream and tan pelt glints as he stands up. "Did you like my singing?"" He asks, grinning wider. What is she up to? "Don't aack me. The better question is, what are you doing here, Ms. Naughty Paws?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. He flicks his tail along her muzzle playfully. Then his playful tones turn into dissapointment. "Please don't tell me something happened" He groaned, falling down dramatically. He looks up at her accusingly. " WHY DID you come LATE last night? " He mews.
White'Brook laughed nervously before shrugging deliberately."W-Well you see my loving a-and forgiving big brother..uhm would believe me if I said I was taking a stroll? Heh-hehm.." . She shrank a little due to the intensity of Little'Wish's forced smile.'Oh Starclan please have mercy one me...'. She thought as her smile wavered awkwardly.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 23rd, 2019 at 10:43 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:47 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
White'Brook laughed nervously before shrugging deliberately."W-Well you see my loving a-and forgiving big brothe...uhm would believe me if I said I was taking a stroll? Heh-hehm.." . She shrank a little due to the intensity of Little'Wish's forced smile.'Oh Starclan please have mercy one me...'. She thought as her smile wavered awkwardly.
Littlewish raised a paw and flicked it, as if not caring. "Oh dahling, of course you did, I "Forgive" you" He mewed, giving her a look as if to say 'we are talking about this later'. "But that doesn't explain.. WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW" He mewed between gritted teeth, staring directly at her. Where is she going? What is she doing? Protect, protect, protect! I really need to clarify why what she is doing is wrong. Maybe sitting on her would do good.

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 23rd, 2019 at 10:48 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2019, 11:43 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Littlewish raised a paw and flicked it, as if not caring. "Oh dahling, of course you did, I "Forgive" you" He mewed, giving her a look as if to say 'we are talking about this later'. "But that doesn't explain.. WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW" He mewed between gritted teeth, staring directly at her. Where is she going? What is she doing? Protect, protect, protect! I really need to clarify why what she is doing is wrong. Maybe sitting on her would do good.
White'Brook hardened her face coughing a little to clear her throat, she tried her best not to look or sound suspicious."Just going to patrol there area, that's all". She said blank faces, trying her best not to break out in a sweat.

RP Tracker
Old April 24th, 2019, 09:55 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(it's all good! makes it easier to respond to on my part because I'm a bit lazy! XD)

Quiverkit relaxed the tiniest bit more as she realized that he wasn't holding a grudge over their bumpy encounter and that he didn't think it was her fault. As she had expected, this tom was actually fairly nice and he seemed more gentle than she would have expected from one of the male warriors. He smiled at her and she added a sheepish one in response, tilting her head as he spoke his name and did yet another gesture. It was different from the ones before, and while she didn't completely get what it meant at the exact moment, she noted it down and would remember it the next time she saw it. Maybe it means name? Or maybe a gesture for his own name? She was on the right track but probably wouldn't confirm her suspicions at that moment. After a nod of understanding or at least part understanding, she pointed to her own chest with one paw. "Quiverkit." She mewed, speaking clearly and slowly. By now, she had realized the tom could likely read her lips, but still decided to shake her body in a shiver-like motion for emphasis. Her ears heated up in embarrassment after the fact, figuring she probably had looked weird, but she also thought that maybe it would be helpful to his understanding; her name was kind of weird. It was clear the she-kit was relaxing more with each line going back and forth between them. She liked this Thunderwhisper cat for some random and unknown reason. To Quiverkit, it seemed like he would be worth getting to know even if she would have to learn new ways to understand.
(so sorry for the wait - life has been hectic on my end!)

Thunderwhisper paid deep attention to the kit, his eyes focusing on her lips as she spoke her name. 'R's where always hard for the tom to distinguish, but the shake she added helped clarify. "Quiverkit," he attempted to say, though the name came out muddy and, had anyone else been listening in without context of the conversation, they surely wouldn't be able to tell what he'd said. He seemed to think for a moment, not saying or signing anything more, before he raised his paw to say "I got it!". Lifting his tail high behind him, he shook it back and forth in a quivering motion, and then flicked the tail towards the kit. "Quiverkit," he repeated the name sign, a smile playing on his maw. Satisfied with their introductions, he looked out to the clearing. "Would you like something to eat?" He gestured to the food pile with his tail, tilting his head to the right in order to emphasize his question.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 24th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

[ @Dust @ProtecttheDoecplyse @Fuzzyfeline ]
Fawnsplash was daydreaming, a usual activity practised by the spotted molly; she loved thinking about silly little scenarios that satisfied her more than her real life could. Most were about love. The love she missed, the love she craved so deeply she was beginning to think she was addicted to it. Addicted to a drug she couldn't even obtain, how stupid was she? Stonewater had abandoned her, and she couldn't even tell a soul - she'd fallen in love with a Riverclan tom and had faced the consequences for her foolish ways. Her tail lashed angrily a few times before the she-cat calmed herself, reminding herself that she couldn't be getting upset over silly things - for Windclan at least, as she doubted she'd manage to keep herself calm for her own sake. She was wandering rather aimlessly through the territory, a habit of hers which stemmed from her coming here almost every day for a moon to search for her "true love". The walk no longer served that purpose, but rather had become a force of habit she simply couldn't help. It gave her time to collect her thoughts, too, so she supposed it was useful in some ways. She always went alone; she had many friends but none close enough to her she felt comfortable spending such intimate time with them. Suddenly, the muffled sound of voices reached her and the she-cat's posture became alert and tense. They sounded serious, tense but one stood out to her as particularly mature and nurturing - not to mention, familiar. The Bengal feline took a few hesitant steps forward, listening in on the voices with the intent of deciphering who they belonged to. One of them became very apparent very quickly; Buttercupbreeze. She knew little of the deputy, but had worked alongside sider her during the peacemaker meetings. She had a deep respect for Windclan's deputy. It occurred to her that the other to voices were that of Windclan tom's, both of which she recognised but failed to know by name. It's none of your business, Fawn, just leave it alone. What help can you offer anyway? Your terrible advice? She thought to herself, continuing to listen as Buttercupbreeze tried to reassure one of the toms that his clan members cared about him, and that things would get better. What things? Fawnsplash did not know, and although she wanted to, she knew better than to earwig on the clan deputy's conversations. But, just as she was wandering away, something compelled her to go down there. Was it an act of Starclan? Absolutely not. Moreso just an instinctual urge to at least make sure everything was okay. What did she have to lose? So, she pushed through the tall grass of the moor and made her presence known, her ears pushed back and a timid expression on her face. "I- um, Hello? I'm sorry, I really don't mean to intrude! It's I heard your conversation - But, I wasn't listening on purpose! I just, wanted to make sure everything's okay, you know?" She rambled, a common occurrence when she was nervous. But hey, at least she was trying her hardest, right?
Old April 24th, 2019, 08:22 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
White'Brook hardened her face coughing a little to clear her throat, she tried her best not to look or sound suspicious."Just going to patrol there area, that's all". She said blank faces, trying her best not to break out in a sweat.
Littlewish nodded. An idea popped into his head. Oh yes, this would be good! "Right...okay then. May I come with you, madam?" He mewed, groveling infront of his sister. He looked up at her with a smile, eyebrows raised, orbs shining.

Closed Thread