Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
CattleCaller's Cats!
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:39 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:36 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:28 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2020, 07:45 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Lynxstep was taken a bit back by the toms behavior. "Excuse me but I believe your mate has the right to choose who she talks to. And I don't think your kits would like to grow up knowing their father was a control freak." She scolded him, bobtail flicking in the background. He had no right to butt into their conversation even if Softfeather was his mate. The cream queen was just glad Coyotekit wasn't here to see this.
@Casper @Mumble @WarriorsAndHorses
Boulderclaw growled, baring his teeth, I'm no control freak, I'm just making sure my mate is not being disrespected! He started slinking away, looking back at the two, Softfeather, let me know if you want any fresh kill he rumbled, his eyes very slightly softening as he spoke to his mate.

@WarriorsAndHorses

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

"Okay." she mewed embarrassed by her mate's behavior she turned her gaze to her offended friend, "Again, I'm sorry. He does not trust new friends easily." she said, her bright green eyes looking down at her white-tipped toes.

@Wings @Mumble
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:14 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Reaching out a paw, she touched her cream paw to Softfeather's white toes. "Hey, it's okay. Not everyone is open to making new friends." Face changing from annoyed to soft, she smiled. The cream she was partly happy she had left Creekrunner, either way the idiot cheated on her.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 28th, 2020, 08:18 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorsAndHorses View Post
"Okay." she mewed embarrassed by her mate's behavior she turned her gaze to her offended friend, "Again, I'm sorry. He does not trust new friends easily." she said, her bright green eyes looking down at her white-tipped toes.

@Wings @Mumble
Boulderclaw nodded stiffly. he exited the nursery, glaring at lynxstep one last time. I'm watching you, lynxstep... he thought as he padded into the clearing.

@Wings

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:27 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
Eveningpaw beamed at Summernight. "Yeah, let's do that!"

She leaned against her mentor for a moment before trotting up to the entrance. "We should go nowwwwwwwww!"

Summernight gazed at her apprentice and followed her to the entrance, gazing at the entrance for a little before she gestured for her apprentice to follow her out onto the territory, maybe they would be able to get something out there while they were at it, and maybe even got a bit of hunting training in there.

(I'll post on the territory)
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Heyo I’m back

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
Reaching out a paw, she touched her cream paw to Softfeather's white toes. "Hey, it's okay. Not everyone is open to making new friends." Face changing from annoyed to soft, she smiled. The cream she was partly happy she had left Creekrunner, either way the idiot cheated on her.

The grey she-cat looked up, forcing a smile, "Your right. But, he needs to learn that I'm not a kit!'' she replied her voice turned angry 'am I really letting BoulderClaw control me?' she thought as she rested her head and closed her bright eyes, she'd fallen asleep.
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:35 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Summernight stepped out onto the territory, sniffing the air warily, since the foxes had raided their camp, it was a little hard for her to get out of camp without worrying about seeing some foxes again, and she still cursed herself for not having thought better of that fox-dung they had found during their border patrol a while ago, well, she had reported it, but it looked so old that no one seemed to care, but now, maybe they would pay more attention to those, who knew.
For now, she was out with her apprentice again, and as much as she wanted to do a border patrol, she really needed to train her apprentice and they were at the right place to train for hunting, she gave the air yet another sniff, seeing if there was any potential prey in the area and, right now, none, after all, the place was still flooding with WindClanners' scents, but that would make it better for them, as they would not have to worry about prey running away. She looked over at her apprentice and stopped walking. "Before we do go on that patrol, Eveningpaw, I think it would be a great idea to work on the hunting crouch, and what follows really, what do you think?" She asked, of course, the battle training could wait a little and they could even go to the training moor later on today if needed, she really needed to teach her apprentice how to fight in case a battle broke between the clans and now was the moment to do it more than ever.
@pathos

Old April 28th, 2020, 08:45 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Emberkit snuggled against his mother, starting to suckle from her as he belly growled, he’d gotten up and walked around and heard a story from an elder today! His day felt so busy to him.
@SparrowSoar
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:50 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Stop being so harsh on her! He told himself but... Oh dear his innards were rebelling at the very thought. Flashclaw let his ginger tabby tail swish over the ground as he padded quietly beside her, the inside of himself at war. The tom crouched beside her, gaze even. If he couldn't make his mind up, at least he wouldn't be glaring all the time. Where was the fun in that? Soon after sitting along the buffeting moor wind and waiting for tremors, Flashclaw felt them. Excitement fizzed beneath his ginger tabby pelt and his eyes narrowed in excited concentration. Adrenalin was already setting his heart into fast beats, and he struggled to stay still as he soon saw a brown rabbit. He nudged Whisperheart, afraid that if he spoke he would scare it, and motioned to the prey. He made a circling motion for the she-cat to get behind the rabbit and scare him towards Flashclaw where he could then catch it. Flashclaw had to make sure the she-cat got the message, or else this wouldn't work, so he waited for Whisperheart's confirmation.

( @rhi )

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 28th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Pebblekit vigorously nodded, staring up at Songbird. Ok! I'll groom them really well, you'll see! she giggled, curling up closer to her I can help babysit them too! she purred.

---

Mistpaw nodded to the queen Of course. Who do you recommend? she asked respectfully. She gave dovepelt a relieved smile, I'm glad that she agreed. she quietly mewed.

@Snowstripe

"I'm going to keep you to your word when I get tired of them and toss them your way." Teasing Pebblekit as she snuggled closer. This is perfect...

----

"Well one can be my mate Whitesong and I would recommend the other queens mates as well." An obvious answer but not one that would confuse the apprentice too much. Knowing that guards were being posted calmed Songbird's nerves and worries but they sadly wouldn't chase the nightmares away.
Closed Thread