Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:00 AM

Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post
Skykit was a little shocked by his deep voice, but she wasn't really phased by it, in a way it intrigued her. "What's your name? I'm Skykit," she meowed, blinking her big blue eyes. She liked meeting new cats, but being shy it was a little hard. She usually warms up to others after being with them for a little while.
Chesnutkit sighed another cat scared by my voice...he forced a cheerful smile,” I’m Chesnutkit! I’m really excited to meet you Skykit.” He meowed over-energized.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:32 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Chesnutkit sighed another cat scared by my voice...he forced a cheerful smile,” I’m Chesnutkit! I’m really excited to meet you Skykit.” He meowed over-energized.

A happy smile spread across her face."Me to, I like meeting new cats.. It's just that I'm a little shy," she admitted, slightly embarrassed by this. Skykit hates being shy it's just a little harder for her to become confident. "Do you want to play a game?" she meowed trying to match his excitement.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 11:46 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
(okay, sorry- mentally I put some names as female names other as male, some as gender neutral!)
Splashpaw at Rosepaw, he seemed a little nervous or simply shy, but Splashpaw didn’t really care,” How are you doing, you’re pretty lucky to bee Rowanflower’s apprentice. I wish Fallenstar was my mentor.” She added, not wanting to sound like she wanted to take Rosepaw’s mentor, but to want a leader or deputy as a mentor, though she’d never want to be a medicine cat, so having Heatherfur as an apprentice would not suffice.
Rosepaw quickly relaxed, he didn't know exactly why he was on edge. Maybe it was just because of all the things that had been happening. Rowanflower was the deputy after all, he managed to hear things sometimes. Maybe he was too immature, too useless, and that was why he didn't get to train much. As Splashpaw kept speaking, Rosepaw flinched back slightly. "It's not the best..." he murmured, glancing away, before looking back at Splash. He could understand why she felt like that, he had been like that for awhile. "It's weird, your mentor is known by everyone, and you hear a lot of scary things" he admitted, shifting from paw to paw awkwardly.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 12:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

A happy smile spread across her face."Me to, I like meeting new cats.. It's just that I'm a little shy," she admitted, slightly embarrassed by this. Skykit hates being shy it's just a little harder for her to become confident. "Do you want to play a game?" she meowed trying to match his excitement.
He understood shyness,” It’s okay being shy. Many cats are shy!” He replied,” Sure what game?”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 22nd, 2018, 12:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Rosepaw quickly relaxed, he didn't know exactly why he was on edge. Maybe it was just because of all the things that had been happening. Rowanflower was the deputy after all, he managed to hear things sometimes. Maybe he was too immature, too useless, and that was why he didn't get to train much. As Splashpaw kept speaking, Rosepaw flinched back slightly. "It's not the best..." he murmured, glancing away, before looking back at Splash. He could understand why she felt like that, he had been like that for awhile. "It's weird, your mentor is known by everyone, and you hear a lot of scary things" he admitted, shifting from paw to paw awkwardly.
She shrugged,” Huh. I mean I get why the don’t train much because they have to attend to clan business also.” She meowed casually thinking through the downsides.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 12:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Shadomaru

Honeybee lazied around the clearing in search of something to do, but nothing really came to mind. She thought about her options, hunting, patroling, and socializing, she felt socialized was best she scanned the clearing for someone to talk to and came to a tom named Ice -something. She stood up and approached him and dipped her head,” Greetings, I am Honeybee, and you are?”

Old July 22nd, 2018, 01:17 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
He understood shyness,” It’s okay being shy. Many cats are shy!” He replied,” Sure what game?”
"What about hide and seek?" Skykit suggested, glancing around camp already thinking about places to hide. "Or moss-ball?"
Old July 22nd, 2018, 04:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"What about hide and seek?" Skykit suggested, glancing around camp already thinking about places to hide. "Or moss-ball?"
He flicked his tail giving a small bounce,” Sure! Who should hide who seeks?” He asked excitement filling him.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:06 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Queenly

She sat, looking nervously around, tail curled around herself, in front of the warriors den.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 05:29 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@Shadomaru

Honeybee lazied around the clearing in search of something to do, but nothing really came to mind. She thought about her options, hunting, patroling, and socializing, she felt socialized was best she scanned the clearing for someone to talk to and came to a tom named Ice -something. She stood up and approached him and dipped her head,” Greetings, I am Honeybee, and you are?”
Icestorm looked up from his little gaze out of the clan and looked up at the cat introducing herself to him. "I'm Icestorm."
He told her. He sighed and shook out his fur. "I know nobody says anything to me unless they want something." He gave her an intent look. "So what do you want."