Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old December 4th, 2017, 09:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Cityclan

Here's the signup <3

We are the cats of the city. And you must understand we too where once a clan, we aren't barbaric cats. We are civil like the rest of the forest raised clans. We just have a change a scenery. Not to bad huh? Our dens may be buried under trash and our highrock is a rusted monster. That doesn't matter. We are as hardy and demanding as the other clans. We work like the other clans and we deserve the respect that you'd recieve from us. We expect that back ~ Coyote

As explained these cats live in the city with a wide spanning territory! Unlike regular prey they hunt for human food and the occasional mouse. Yet what they experience more than other clans is the other kittypets, some may wander too close to the junkyard where cityclan lives or a hunting party may discover a band of kittypets. Being a regulation the clan cats will attack, they live brutal lives with constant moving of trash and the invasion from humans. They are naturally violent.

.: Highranks :.
leader ~ unknown
Deputy ~ @Celestial
Coyote
Flame point Siamese with one blind eye
Medicine cat ~
Sky
-----
Medince cat app ~
Bundles of joy
Small 8 month old apprentice

PLOT UPDATES
- Recently more dogs have been visiting the junkyard and are getting closer to the entrances. The cats where able to fend off the small ones and wait out the big ones. They thought it was pretty much over. But who knows?

For those who may be interested ~ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 4th, 2017 at 11:43 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:42 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Cityclan

May we begin roleplaying?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 4th, 2017, 10:54 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
May we begin roleplaying?
If you would like

Coyote was seated high above the clan. Seated happily ona junk heap and watching as life busily scuffled along. It was almost like flying when you where up here, unless you slipped on the frosty metal than it was like. Falling. which it actually was. Coyote licked his chests. Few times keeping his fur down. Than he stretched out his legs and shook himself. He leapt off the pile and gracefully assented end until a sharp pain in his flank caught his Attenion. He grunted in alarm and hopped down into the clearing. He looked over his shoulder at his flank which was bleeding brefusely. He gasped in anger.

François Lelord

Old December 5th, 2017, 12:00 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

If you would like

Coyote was seated high above the clan. Seated happily ona junk heap and watching as life busily scuffled along. It was almost like flying when you where up here, unless you slipped on the frosty metal than it was like. Falling. which it actually was. Coyote licked his chests. Few times keeping his fur down. Than he stretched out his legs and shook himself. He leapt off the pile and gracefully assented end until a sharp pain in his flank caught his Attenion. He grunted in alarm and hopped down into the clearing. He looked over his shoulder at his flank which was bleeding brefusely. He gasped in anger.
Endheart was sleeping nearby until the scent of blood hit his nose. He quickly gets up panicking a bit before he realized it was coming from Coyote. He sighs in relief as he quickly walks over to him “ Coyote, I smell blood are you injured anywhere should I get sky?” He asks worryingly in his dark husky voice. It was rare for the tom to speak but he will always speak to coyote when he felt the need. He just trusted the deputy and that is very rare especially with his dark past and all.
Old December 5th, 2017, 12:04 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Endheart was sleeping nearby until the scent of blood hit his nose. He quickly gets up panicking a bit before he realized it was coming from Coyote. He sighs in relief as he quickly walks over to him “ Coyote, I smell blood are you injured anywhere should I get sky?” He asks worryingly in his dark husky voice. It was rare for the tom to speak but he will always speak to coyote when he felt the need. He just trusted the deputy and that is very rare especially with his dark past and all.
coyote simply shook his leg sending droplets of blood splattering. "no need. Just a scratch I suppose" said the tom who than say and began to lick at a rapid pace clearing the blood until it only seeped from his flesh wound. "that reminds me. Have you seem sky or bundle? Ive been meaning to ask them about briar. Her kits are coming" he mentioned dryly as he stood and licked down his chest fur

François Lelord

Old December 5th, 2017, 12:09 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

coyote simply shook his leg sending droplets of blood splattering. "no need. Just a scratch I suppose" said the tom who than say and began to lick at a rapid pace clearing the blood until it only seeped from his flesh wound. "that reminds me. Have you seem sky or bundle? Ive been meaning to ask them about briar. Her kits are coming" he mentioned dryly as he stood and licked down his chest fur
He shakes his head “ haven’t seen them. Probably out getting herbs...” he says watching him a bit as he looks at the wounds “ and are you sure? They are still bleeding and I believe I know a few tricks. They got to be some- ah ha! “ he purrs happily as he begins to pull out some cobwebs “ lay down” he says simply almost like a order in a way.
Old December 5th, 2017, 12:16 AM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He shakes his head “ haven’t seen them. Probably out getting herbs...” he says watching him a bit as he looks at the wounds “ and are you sure? They are still bleeding and I believe I know a few tricks. They got to be some- ah ha! “ he purrs happily as he begins to pull out some cobwebs “ lay down” he says simply almost like a order in a way.
coyote growled under his breath "it's a stupid scratch" he fired back sitting down and licking it again "I won't die" he coughed out sarcasticly

François Lelord

Old December 5th, 2017, 12:18 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

coyote growled under his breath "it's a stupid scratch" he fired back sitting down and licking it again "I won't die" he coughed out sarcasticly
His eyes glowed a bit as he speaks again more demanding this time even cold “ lay down. A simple scratch can lead to death. I am not letting a friend of mine die so easily Coyote. Lay down or I’ll make you “
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:43 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

A flicker of silver fur.
Then again.
Sky was darting from alleyway to alleyway. His ears erect, his blue eyes alert, he sniffed the grass on one side of a twoleg garden before dashing over to another. He was fast. If you weren't looking for him, you'd never know he was there, save for some silver fur he left behind here and there. Orchids, poppys, and so many others were sniffed, inspected, shredded... Anything he could do without swallowing it. He wasn't stupid- he knew to swallow something foreign would most likely lead to uncureable sickness and one drawn-outndeath or just plain death on the spot.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; December 5th, 2017 at 07:01 AM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 03:14 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

The brown young cat was asleep, yes asleep. She was busy yesterday, of course with some cats but also with her mentor. Bundle opened her eyes, a feeling of dread stirred in her stomach for no reason. The dogs were getting closer to the entrance, of course they were able to fend off the small ones. Bundle dreaded the big ones, shivering in fright a little. "Sky must be.. somewhere." She mumbled, stretching. Her eyes flickered around the den, sighing in relief that no one had been waiting. Knowing they can always wake her up if she was needed, though Bundle wanted to be more alert. She exited the den, looking around the camp. "Coyote? Endheart? Did something happen?" Bundle asked, blinking in some certain at the two. A worried expression grew on her face, "Are the dogs back?" Her voice was a hushed tone. Like she was afraid speaking of it, it would happen.

@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Celestial

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 5th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.