Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:18 PM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:09 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 08:06 PM

Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: MoonClan{Darkness Comes Again}{Thread carried from a chatzy!}

Greywing entered the camp and bounded over to Moonstar.
"Heya!"
~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Maplestrike sighed and walked -- Half Stumbling -- back into the den.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 2nd, 2017 at 04:42 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
cuteeeeeee}

Wishpaw sighed. She licked his cheek and then got up. "im sorry that i scared you..." Now rtears were falling down her cheeks.
As soon as the first tear landed on the ground, Firefang's ears perked and his eyes no longer held the blank look. He had finally broken free from the memories. He turned. "Sorry, I was lost in thought. How can I-" he stopped upon seeing who the cat was. "W-Wishpaw?!" He thought he was dreaming or having a hallucination, but he didn't care at that point. He was just happy to see her again.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ View Post

As soon as the first tear landed on the ground, Firefang's ears perked and his eyes no longer held the blank look. He had finally broken free from the memories. He turned. "Sorry, I was lost in thought. How can I-" he stopped upon seeing who the cat was. "W-Wishpaw?!" He thought he was dreaming or having a hallucination, but he didn't care at that point. He was just happy to see her again.
She smiled. "Hi " she nuzzled his cheek.

Moonstar star jumped kin the high rock.
"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!"

Wishpaw looked at Moonstar.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:13 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
She smiled. "Hi " she nuzzled his cheek.

Moonstar star jumped kin the high rock.
"May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!"

Wishpaw looked at Moonstar.
Tears streamed down Firefang's face as he nuzzled her back. "You're alive..." he murmured. Then he looked at Moonstar to see what the meeting was about.
Shadeclaw watched Moonstar as she called out the meeting. She hoped it would be about her becoming deputy, at least temporarily. Maybe then she'd get what she desired.
Gloomberry sat at the edge of the clearing, worried. She shouldn't have told Shadeclaw about her dream before the battle. Now that she had the full prophecy, she knew it meant Shadeclaw would turn evil. But she didn't dare tell Moonstar. If she did, there was a chance the Wild Moon would never rise.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

Tears streamed down Firefang's face as he nuzzled her back. "You're alive..." he murmured. Then he looked at Moonstar to see what the meeting was about.
Shadeclaw watched Moonstar as she called out the meeting. She hoped it would be about her becoming deputy, at least temporarily. Maybe then she'd get what she desired.
Gloomberry sat at the edge of the clearing, worried. She shouldn't have told Shadeclaw about her dream before the battle. Now that she had the full prophecy, she knew it meant Shadeclaw would turn evil. But she didn't dare tell Moonstar. If she did, there was a chance the Wild Moon would never rise.
"I will be appointing g the new deputy. Shadeclaw come forward." As she did. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Moonclan is Shadeclaw. Use your wisdom well, in leading your clan when I die. " She said.

Wishpaw smiled, calling out her mentors name. "Shadeclaw!" She said happily.

"We will also be going an apprentice her warrior name!" She said. "Wishpaw, come forward." She said.

Wishpaw stood still, afraid.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:25 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
"I will be appointing g the new deputy. Shadeclaw come forward." As she did. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Moonclan is Shadeclaw. Use your wisdom well, in leading your clan when I die. " She said.

Wishpaw smiled, calling out her mentors name. "Shadeclaw!" She said happily.

"We will also be going an apprentice her warrior name!" She said. "Wishpaw, come forward." She said.

Wishpaw stood still, afraid.
After cheering for Shadeclaw, Firefang whispered to Wishpaw, "Don't worry. You'll be alright. Go up there and make the Clan proud, like I did once. Like every warrior has done once, like every kit and apprentice will do, eventually."
Trying not to boast her success to StarClan, Shadeclaw lifted her head proudly and said, "I will do my best, Moonstar."
Gloomberry sighed and called out the new deputy's name, trying not to yowl the prophecy out loud.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

After cheering for Shadeclaw, Firefang whispered to Wishpaw, "Don't worry. You'll be alright. Go up there and make the Clan proud, like I did once. Like every warrior has done once, like every kit and apprentice will do, eventually."
Trying not to boast her success to StarClan, Shadeclaw lifted her head proudly and said, "I will do my best, Moonstar."
Gloomberry sighed and called out the new deputy's name, trying not to yowl the prophecy out loud.
Wishpaw stepped forward.

"I, Moonstar, leader of Moonclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice, she had trained hard to understand the ways on your noble code and I commenced her to you as a warrior in return. Wishpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked.

"I do" Wishpaw said.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Wishpaw, from this moment you will be known as Wishfall. StarClan honors your bravery and loyalty in battle, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Moonclan." She purred. She put her head on wishfall's head and Wish fall licked the leaders shoulder with respect. Moonstar drew away and began chanting her name into the sky. "Wish fall, wishfall!" She called.
Wish fall ducked her head in embarrassment.

"You will guard the camp, silently while wee sleep " Moonstar said. She padded away. "Meeting done!"

Wish fall quickly went over to her spot and sat down.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Wishpaw stepped forward.

"I, Moonstar, leader of Moonclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice, she had trained hard to understand the ways on your noble code and I commenced her to you as a warrior in return. Wishpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She asked.

"I do" Wishpaw said.

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Wishpaw, from this moment you will be known as Wishfall. StarClan honors your bravery and loyalty in battle, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Moonclan." She purred. She put her head on wishfall's head and Wish fall licked the leaders shoulder with respect. Moonstar drew away and began chanting her name into the sky. "Wish fall, wishfall!" She called.
Wish fall ducked her head in embarrassment.

"You will guard the camp, silently while wee sleep " Moonstar said. She padded away. "Meeting done!"

Wish fall quickly went over to her spot and sat down.
It was Firefang who had called the she-cat's name the loudest. "Wishfall! Wishfall!"
(Someone need to find the lost orphan kit before her cuts from the brambles get infected.)

Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:45 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:

It was Firefang who had called the she-cat's name the loudest. "Wishfall! Wishfall!"
(Someone need to find the lost orphan kit before her cuts from the brambles get infected.)
Wishpfall will!)
Wish fall dipped her head, smiling. She heard bushes rattle and snuck out. She saw a small kit and crouched down. "Hey.. Are you lost?" She asked.

Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:53 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Wishpfall will!)
Wish fall dipped her head, smiling. She heard bushes rattle and snuck out. She saw a small kit and crouched down. "Hey.. Are you lost?" She asked.
The kit's eyes widened for a split-second and she immediately puffed up her fur and closed her eyes.
(She's hiding her wings and purple eyes X3)