Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM

Old January 20th, 2018, 10:09 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord tried not to flinch as Sasuke yawned. The teen saw that as someone not wanting to have anything to do with him, trying some way to signify the conversation would be over soon. Tord tried to ignore the knife that had stabbed through him with that, forcing his overreacting away to the best of his ability. “I’ll do that,” He said, before pushing the door open, trying not to be nervous, nearly starting to talk in Norwegian instead of English as he looked for Lion.

Alex looked at Aziz, before laughing. “Sounds wonderful,” she said, trying not to laugh very hard. “Your masculinity couldn’t be that much on the line,” She rolled her eyes. Keeping her fingers laced through Aziz’s, she walked over to Naruto, trying not to double over. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll join you,” she rolled her eyes. “But those photos are going on every social media site that had ever existed after that,” she said, her tone a dead-serious one, even though she wasn’t really being serious in any way.
He smiles as he begins to lean against the wall after a while he remembers something “ oh!” He begins to open the door behind Tord and smiles “ forgive forget that she’s busy today! Anyway I guess I’ll just have to do some things to get your schedule for the day” He Says as he begins to walk into the office playfully petting Tords head as he begins to sit on the desk and begins to type some things down “ okay Tord mind telling me your last name my little star?”

Aziz followed her happily still holding onto her hand as they walked to Naruto, she can already tell Alex was trying her best not to laugh and this brought joy to aziz. She always loved to hear Alex laugh ( and embarrassing Naruto) it always warmed her heart when she did. She laughs softly as she spoke to Naruto when growls “ burn in Hell “ he says still covering himself with covers from the window. “ no that would only make aziz happy not me.” He huffs
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:51 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He smiles as he begins to lean against the wall after a while he remembers something “ oh!” He begins to open the door behind Tord and smiles “ forgive forget that she’s busy today! Anyway I guess I’ll just have to do some things to get your schedule for the day” He Says as he begins to walk into the office playfully petting Tords head as he begins to sit on the desk and begins to type some things down “ okay Tord mind telling me your last name my little star?”

Aziz followed her happily still holding onto her hand as they walked to Naruto, she can already tell Alex was trying her best not to laugh and this brought joy to aziz. She always loved to hear Alex laugh ( and embarrassing Naruto) it always warmed her heart when she did. She laughs softly as she spoke to Naruto when growls “ burn in Hell “ he says still covering himself with covers from the window. “ no that would only make aziz happy not me.” He huffs
Tord looked over at Sasuke, nodding ever so slightly. The principal wasn’t there. That spared him some fear and embarrassment. He blinked as he felt a hand on his hair, his entire body tensing up, not used to any kind of physical contact from friends. His parents, yes, of course, he was used to receiving hugs and small gestures from them. He had barely known Sasuke for an hour, maybe even less. “It’s...erm...Larsen,” he responded, tempted to ask what his was, though he knew that wasn’t the way to ask. He smiled ever so slightly, trying to keep himself calm.
Alex rolled her eyes, a giggle escaping her mouth for a moment. “Well, it makes Aziz happy,” she smiled. “You don’t know the lengths I’ll go to for her,” she smiled. “Stop covering yourself with the blinds,” she added. “It makes you look more like you’re naked then anything else.” she winked at Naruto, laughing. “Now, where’d you get that uniform?” she asked, pulling her hoodie off, tying the fabric around her waist for the time being, looking over at Aziz, wondering where they had found it.

Last edited by :blue:; January 20th, 2018 at 11:51 AM.