Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM

Old October 4th, 2016, 12:19 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Dark Forest Territory

Old October 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

For @EerieWhispers
Tuxedo padded out of camp, his fur was did not blend in with the darkforest but somehow most cats did not see him, though when they did either being hissed and or Tried to seduce him he found it disgusting, though many of the cats seemed to be to busy training apprentices or something like that, Tuxedo green gaze glowed as he stared at his paws he visioned seeing Moon under his paws blood gushed out of her and she looked so scared his smile was large as he remembered the fear of Moon, The tom swung his head around his eyes narrowed "who's there?" he asked his voice seemed calm but was lined with amusement.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old October 7th, 2016, 10:50 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Talking Re: Dark Forest Territory

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;1368]For @EerieWhispers
Tuxedo padded out of camp, his fur was did not blend in with the darkforest but somehow most cats did not see him, though when they did either being hissed and or Tried to seduce him he found it disgusting, though many of the cats seemed to be to busy training apprentices or something like that, Tuxedo green gaze glowed as he stared at his paws he visioned seeing Moon under his paws blood gushed out of her and she looked so scared his smile was large as he remembered the fear of Moon, The tom swung his head around his eyes narrowed "who's there?" he asked his voice seemed calm but was lined with amusement.[/QUOTE]

A small ragdoll slipped out of the undergrowth of the rainforest her bright blue eyes shined in the pale moonlight a smirk rising in the corner of her mouth "wouldn't you like to know? Ha!" snikering she walked around the Tom her eyes narrowed "I'm guessing you came here to train correct?" she questioned with the flick of her fail she turned and walked a little ways "and if not then why are you here? Since you aren't dead yet" she stated with a hmph sitting down she looked over her shoulder to him.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:13 AM
Everything Stays~

Tuxedo couldn't help but burst out with laughter, "thats hilarious! I guess you could i'm still alive or maybe it because i was forced here." he stood up and flicked his tail at the ragdoll she cat, The tom cats green eyes seemed focused as if he was doing something "Anyway~ my name is Tuxedo.." his voice was smooth as the lean slim black and white cat walked around the small she cat, His eyes gazed upon her like a eagle's eyes as it watched his prey waiting soon the tom stopped and stared at her "Whats yours?" Tuxedo asked smiling This could be useful she seems to know her way around here a bit better then me,and it would mean those disgusting old fleabags of cats would stop bothering me
| WIP Character Site!|
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:27 AM
def back now

Smile Re: Dark Forest Territory

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3034]Tuxedo couldn't help but burst out with laughter, "thats hilarious! I guess you could i'm still alive or maybe it because i was forced here." he stood up and flicked his tail at the ragdoll she cat, The tom cats green eyes seemed focused as if he was doing something "Anyway~ my name is Tuxedo.." his voice was smooth as the lean slim black and white cat walked around the small she cat, His eyes gazed upon her like a eagle's eyes as it watched his prey waiting soon the tom stopped and stared at her "Whats yours?" Tuxedo asked smiling This could be useful she seems to know her way around here a bit better then me,and it would mean those disgusting old fleabags of cats would stop bothering me[/QUOTE]

Rolling her blue eyes she huffed "Oh? How about we play a little game then since you seem so keen to question me. As for my name you'll have to prove to me that you deserve such knowledge." She stated calmly as her gaze followed the tom. "And it I really wanted too Tuxedo I could just leave you off somewhere and you'll have to find your way out if you think you'll get away with such attitude of yours, you're in my territory honeybunches" she cooed softly standing up from her resting position. Working her claws into the dark soil beneath her she sighed quietly shaking her head sadly with a tsk. Who is this strange fella and why does he seem to act all mighty? Its not like he could really do any damage..... well other then killing her a second time of course.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:56 AM
Everything Stays~

Tuxedo also stood up, "Im not dumb you know and I know your not either since you haven't tried to flirt with me or anything." He let out a hiss of disgust thinking about those cats, the sleek tom licked his paw then His chest "Alright what Game do you want to play?" He asked clawing the ground and feeling the loose dark soil in between his claws, Something felt right about it there were no bugs for him to see die under his claws but he felt like it was just good.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; October 8th, 2016 at 12:56 AM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:10 AM
def back now

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3048]Tuxedo also stood up, "Im not dumb you know and I know your not either since you haven't tried to flirt with me or anything." He let out a hiss of disgust thinking about those cats, the sleek tom licked his paw then His chest "Alright what Game do you want to play?" He asked clawing the ground and feeling the loose dark soil in between his claws, Something felt right about it there were no bugs for him to see die under his claws but he felt like it was just good.[/QUOTE]

Raising a brow she stared at him "Haven't it occurred to you in the ever slightest bit of way that not everyone is a gross fleabag? I really am dead I have been for moons so if you could refrain yourself from assuming things that'll be great" She grumbled a frown inched its way to her face. "Unless you think you're so high and mighty and that everycat you walk by swoon in your 'good looks' then thats not the case here" She stated with a shake. "The game shall be a questioned base thing of course " She said with a hmph turning her head away from the tom. "So you can get a clear picture of who I am. And its for me to know what you did so 'badly' to end up here..."
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:19 AM
Everything Stays~

"Well yes i know some cats are..like..." He started then thinking, "You, well i'm not going to say much but i've been dead for moons too (well since last year XD)" He said calmly, "Alright so you ask me a question and then i ask you one?" Tuxedo gazed at her I can't deny she is quite a pretty she cat, smart too reminds me of.. shaking his head the black and white tom twitched his tail gently sighing as he heard the scream of a cat, He just loved that sound.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:25 AM
def back now

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3060]"Well yes i know some cats are..like..." He started then thinking, "You, well i'm not going to say much but i've been dead for moons too (well since last year XD)" He said calmly, "Alright so you ask me a question and then i ask you one?" Tuxedo gazed at her I can't deny she is quite a pretty she cat, smart too reminds me of.. shaking his head the black and white tom twitched his tail gently sighing as he heard the scream of a cat, He just loved that sound.[/QUOTE]

Smirking slightly she shad down wrapping her fail around her paws neatly she raised her head up "That seems fair enough I suppose" letting out a purposeful sigh letting her head lowered a but her pupils turned to slivers as she stared at him. "If you claim to be dead then how did you die?" she questioned her accent seemed apparent as she spoke to the Tom calmly
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:41 AM
Everything Stays~

"well i suppose i can tell you..." He said sitting down, "Well i had gotten two rouges of ThunderClan who were willing to help me to kill a cat, my mate well she was anyway.. but as i attacked i almost killed her she had friends and a new mate who together killed me i was so close to killing her too, i don't understand why i came here i never believed in the mumbo jumbo you cats believed in i assume it for my 'horrible' actions" He sighed annoyed thinking about it, Tuxedo eyes then went to slits "So how did YOU die?"
| WIP Character Site!|