Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:10 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

For A rock

Cloudmist impatiently waited as she started to pad around Where is he?! she wondered to herself growing more and more impatient
Old January 2nd, 2018, 09:51 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyxfire View Post
For A rock

Cloudmist impatiently waited as she started to pad around Where is he?! she wondered to herself growing more and more impatient
"Cloudmist!" Mudtail called out as he slowly made his way over to her "Sorry i'm late" he meowed. He sat down before looking at her and asking "So... why am I here?" Mudtail watched as Cloudmist seemed to be a bit more tense than usual
Old January 2nd, 2018, 06:42 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Oops!]

Skyfeather flattened his arms and looked away for a moment. His ears pricked as he watched Cherrydawn demonstrate. The tom copied her. He crouched and crept forward. As soon as he thought he knew how to hunt prey like she did, he stepped on a twig. He cringed as the sound echoed through the forest. Oops... Skyfeather blinked and continued to move forward. This time, he made sure he paid attention to where he placed his paws.

@Charmer, just in-case

Character Site

Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:04 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Oops!]

Skyfeather flattened his arms and looked away for a moment. His ears pricked as he watched Cherrydawn demonstrate. The tom copied her. He crouched and crept forward. As soon as he thought he knew how to hunt prey like she did, he stepped on a twig. He cringed as the sound echoed through the forest. Oops... Skyfeather blinked and continued to move forward. This time, he made sure he paid attention to where he placed his paws.

@Charmer, just in-case
Cherrydawn's ears perked up at the sound of a twig snapping and she froze, alert for the sound of birds taking off sounding alarm calls or prey scuttling into holes. Thankfully, nothing seemed to have noticed the sound. The wood were still. Either that or Skyfeather had already scared everything off earlier. She couldn't bring herself to be mad at him though. He was new to this style of hunting. And besides, he just looked so cute with his look of intense concentration as he crept through the woods. As they continued, Cherrydawn caught the faintest scratch sound coming from a nearby. She raised her tail to signal him to stop as she glanced around, looking for the source of the noise.

Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:13 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

@Random Melody

The area was silent, with not even the twittering of birds to disturb the quiet. The ground was snowy white, with a smattering of dead grass poking out of the white powder. The trees surrounding the clearing stretched high up into the air, their skeletal branches reaching up for a sun that was hidden behind a thick layer of clouds. A small, sudden crack rang through the silent clearing, startling a flock of birds enough to send them twittering with fright up into the grey sky. A tom with a pelt as black as the midnight sky raised his paw, inspecting the dry branch he had stepped on before shrugging and moving on. His tail wove through the air, streaming behind him weightlessly as he drifted through the territory he had abandoned not too long ago. Neverwing exhaled, watching the white steam curl from his mouth and into the air, disappearing as the cold breeze swept it away. He smiled to himself, the smirk faintly devious in appearance. The tom had been going through quite a bit of drama the past few months, trying to 'find' himself. Originally, Neverwing had headed towards the Dusk Syndicate after running from the clans in an attempt to relearn what it meant to be a feral cat- the clans had changed his views and it had wrecked havoc on the tom's soul, struggling to figure out if he should abandon his training for a new life with his beloved Blackstorm or continue with his devious ways. In the end? The decision would be made by Blackstorm himself. Neverwing had returned to the ThunderClan territory with only one thought in mind. To confess his sins to Blackstorm and let the tom determine whether Neverwing would continue being a rogue or return to ThunderClan alongside him.

Parting his jaws open to get a clearer scent of the area, Neverwing finally stopped, settling down on a large rock that marked a very special spot. It was a place that Neverwing and hopefully Blackstorm held dear- where Neverwing decided to blindly follow Blackstorm out of the territory, and confess his love to him right then and there. The black Maine Coon wasn't sure why he treasured the memory, but it didn't matter. If he was going to meet Blackstorm, it would be here; under the trees, out in the territory, beside a great boulder where it all began. He curled his tail around his haunches and waited.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather Flicked his ears and halted. He opened his jaws to speak, then remmbered that they had to stay quiet. Why must hunting in the forest be so difficult... He thought to himself. He let out a soft sigh and watched Cherrydawn,

Character Site

Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Uneasy pawsteps followed the warrior into the territory as Stonegazer's cold gaze flitted around. He was unused to doing this - if he came out here, it was for a serious reason, never just a leisurely afternoon. So perhaps it was understandable that his confidence was a little shaken, unsure where he belonged in these strange new events. And yes, they were all strange. They all felt unfamiliar and weird, because he had never done this before and he wasn't so convinced that now was the time to start. "Are you sure about this, Powdernose?" The tom asked in a deep, masculine tone - age had it's perks, one of them being a more developed voice and mind. He looked on the pessimistic side of things, and this didn't seem to have many advantages. The first reason he had agreed was that he was trying to be a gentleman, and a gentleman wouldn't be so rude as to turn down an event like this.
It would be kinder to treat it like he would with an authority figure, and he wouldn't refuse Snowstar, Passionblaze, or Caliapaw an outing like this - so why would he refuse it to Powdernose? Just because the other cats may be higher in rank then him didn't mean that they were better, though they probably had more of a sense of duty then this cat did. Powdernose's excitement was the second reason that he had agreed to do this, he found it rather adorable - the tom may have only been younger by a few moons, but that didn't mean that his maturity level was so close to Stonegazer's. There was something strangely pleasing about this other tom's actions, something that Stonegazer found... irresistable, in a way. So with Powdernose being so excited, how could he refuse the younger warrior whatever he wanted?
The third reason was, that, in some sort of a twisted manner, Stonegazer had really wanted to do this. This outing had been something that he had needed, and he was appreciative of Powdernose offering it to him. Despite the fact that it stood against everything he seemed to believe in, that it went against his dutiful nature, that it would make him relax and stop being so stone-faced, polite in mannerisms and icy-cold in speech, the grey tom wanted that. When they arrived in the area Powdernose called his hiding spot, the tom cocked his head to the side a little in confusion. What was so great about this spot? It was nice, certainly, but there were many others like it hidden throughout the territory - he was sure. Not that he had ever explored them, or seen the special little areas like this, but he knew many cats probably had their own areas. Perhaps some knew of this one, they just called it "their area" and had brought their friends here to relax or to talk.
"I promise I will not tell anyone of your secret hiding spot." Stonegazer's voice was completely solemn as he climbed up on the log beside Powdernose. It was more of a step then a jump, really, a small scramble that he managed to make look dignified, and then he curled his tail around his paws, staying in a sitting position rather then laying down. "I believe I'll leave the planning up to you. Thank you for your offer of allowing me to choose, but I think you are the expert in this particular area." He mewed. Taking a walk sounded like productivity, or at least some action, which Stonegazer would have preferred the most out of the three options - but he knew that Powdernose might have other ideas and their ideas of taking a walk could vary. Not wanting to cause argument, he decided it would be best left alone for right now.
@tinyalienkid
the siamese blinked, confusion creeping into his eyes. he nodded, showing that yes, he was very sure about what was happening. powdernose may be lazy, but he didn't lie to anyone. after hearing stonegazer speak his promise, the tom's face lit up once again and he giggled quietly, tail flicking sporadically. a breeze ruffled his fur and he shivered slightly, a shudder stalking down his spine. then, he listened to the silver feline's answer.
powdernose's body went still, his eyes turned upwards as he thought. "possibly we could talk for a little while before going on a walk?" his head cocked to the side with a questioning look, left ear flicking as an insect flew by it. his chest rose and fell evenly, the need to make stonegazer feel comfortable genuine on his face. it was clear that he was not adapted to acting in this way, with how much he worked day to day, especially since a battle was being brought upon them with each sunrise. tension could be seen even now, hidden within the older tom's stance as he sat atop the stump.
if he had said that his heart didn't skip a beat while he examined stonegazer from up close, right beside him, then powdernose would be lying. and he didn't lie. only, he would never speak the thoughts that soared through his mind, unsure of what stonegazer would ever react to it with. sniffing, the siamese stretched out his limbs and purred quietly, his mood always softening when in this spot. it brought peace to his spirit, allowing powdernose to relax and clear away all strenuous feelings hovering within his aura. as he stretched, the tom's muscles rippled under his pelt, giving a hint to show that even as he remained laid-back and calm, he still kept the necessary requirements to stay fit and healthy in order to contribute the best he can.
"if the sun still has not lowered by the time we finish our talk-then-walk, i suppose we could hunt," powdernose suggested. a thin smile curled onto his mouth, eyes turned towards stonegazer with admiration bursting within them. now, he may deny it no matter what is said, but the tom really looked up to stonegazer. he was strong, independent, and intelligent, though his mental walls guard all other emotions that may seem to distract him, such as childish excitement. maybe powdernose was just a warrior with the mental age of a kit while stonegazer acted his age, but excitement was a great thing to feel. it helps those who feel it to relax and allow their mind to look forward to something. but, the silver tom was also stoic and reserved, making powdernose determined to find what was hidden beneath his stoney surface.
as always, he would manage to think about the other's features, tracing every curve and point that forms the frame that is simply, undeniably stonegazer. his voice brought butterflies sweeping into powdernose's belly, the piercing gaze seeping through his very soul. in conclusion, stonegazer was a very, very handsome tom.
but there was a lot of toms who could be considered as attractive! it certainly did not mean that powdernose was idolizing stonegazer as anything more than someone who was a wonderful role model, aquaintence, and warrior. just the thought of that was simply outrageous.
wasn't it?
Old January 4th, 2018, 03:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue didn't have to wait long before his apprentice obliged, pawing at his leg with very little force. It was obvious she was concerned about hurting him. It was understandable. Kits spent the first six moons of their life being lectured by their mothers about being more gentle if they played too rough with their siblings. But she'd have to learnt that what was too rough in the nursery would be far far too gentle on the battlefield. "I like how you're going for my paws, but no. More like this." Quick as a flash, Morningblue hooked his forepaw to try and sweep the apprentice's forelegs from under her. "This time, try it like you mean it," said the blue tom, his eyes narrowed, and his tail giving a bored twitch.
Lynxpaw got to her paws after her feeble attack, awaiting her mentors critique. She had grown up told to not play too roughly - though this was training, so maybe she could put some force into her attacks. Lynxpaw stood before her mentor, her white and gray pelt fluffed as she angled her head up, looking up at her mentor. She knew it was probably too soft for training. She needed to probably put more force into her attacks, she knew. But perhaps her strategy was good? "Okay.." she swallowed, almost immediately yelped as her mentor swept her forelegs from under her. She stumbled, trying to regain her balance. She took a deep breath and nodded as her mentor said to do it like she meant it. She took a deep breath and rushed forwards, quickly doing the same thing her mentor had done on her, putting basically all his force into it in an attempt to sweep out his own forelegs.
Old January 5th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Sigh...

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Lynxpaw got to her paws after her feeble attack, awaiting her mentors critique. She had grown up told to not play too roughly - though this was training, so maybe she could put some force into her attacks. Lynxpaw stood before her mentor, her white and gray pelt fluffed as she angled her head up, looking up at her mentor. She knew it was probably too soft for training. She needed to probably put more force into her attacks, she knew. But perhaps her strategy was good? "Okay.." she swallowed, almost immediately yelped as her mentor swept her forelegs from under her. She stumbled, trying to regain her balance. She took a deep breath and nodded as her mentor said to do it like she meant it. She took a deep breath and rushed forwards, quickly doing the same thing her mentor had done on her, putting basically all his force into it in an attempt to sweep out his own forelegs.
With her fur fluff, the little apprentice charged at Morningblue, going after his legs with much more force. The force of her attack jostled him and he grunted, his chest buzzing with interest at her attack. "Good effort," he said coolly, keeping his feet, "But remember, fighting hard isn't enough. You have to fight smart." Lynxpaw had launched a decent attack, but it was on the broader part of his foreleg, so he was able to keep his balance. "Look for weak spots in you opponent, and remember the common ones for any cat. Like so." Freeing one paw, Morningblue gave a sharp, precise jab right in the joint of Lynxpaw's foreleg.
@Panic! (at the Disco)

Last edited by Charmer; January 28th, 2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old January 5th, 2018, 11:29 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather Flicked his ears and halted. He opened his jaws to speak, then remmbered that they had to stay quiet. Why must hunting in the forest be so difficult... He thought to himself. He let out a soft sigh and watched Cherrydawn,
Cherrydawn licked her lips as she spotted the source of the noise. A shrew was busily burrowing near the base of an ash tree. She began to creep forward, moving downwind and coming around the tree. She sprang and caught the shrew with the practices pounce of a warrior, giving thanks to Starclan as she padded over to Skyfeather. “Not bad for a first catch,” she said cheerfully. She dropped her catch on th ground and covered it with a small layer of earth. “Usually when we hunt, we’ll cover prey and keep going until we have a few catches and then head back,” she explained, sure that seeing her bury prey would be confusing without an explanation.