Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:43 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:35 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2018, 09:56 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
@Boba Fett

Spiritstorm was a normal cat, almost..too normal in a way. He wasn't overly sarcastic, nor kind. Just sort of..there. He easily blended into a crowd. He liked it like this, however. He was a mix of everything - not overly emotional or emotionless. He'd decided to visit the nursery, since he had a few kits he liked to talk with, or was related to, or both. He scanned the area, his gaze settling on a small ginger kitten. "Hello, Maplekit," he mewed. Even his voice was just..normal.
Maplekit turned to him with huge eyes, and gasped in delight when she saw him,"Spiritstorm!" She happily bounced around and then tackled him.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:07 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Talking Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Yes, I suppose you have," the warrior replied politely, taking only mild notice of the medicine cat's cold reply. She chuckled a little as she added, "I'm sure you've said it plenty too to others." As the medicine cat approached, she stuck out her forlegs a little farther from her body to give the medicine cat easier access. The tangy and sweet scents of herbs filled her nose as the enby brought them closer. "What do you say, Daydream? Am I going to live?" she asked quietly, her whiskers twitching in amusement knowing she'd be just fine.
"Well of course you are, its only a few scratches." they replied, furrowing a brow. they werent one to really get jokes at all, and it took them a bit to catch on. they were smart, book wise, but not really...social wise. taking some herbs into their mouth, they started chewing, scrunching their face at the bitter taste. but after it was chewed properly they leaned forward, gently, and softly licked some of the healing liquid onto the wounds. despite their rather..hard edged exterior, they were soft when it came to treatment and their patients.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Celestial @mompaws @Aleka @Aura @Sasukewolf (madness) @king kaleb!

Ebonymist watched with heart-breaking agony as the other male kit began stumbling blindly around, trying to find the stillborn kit she held gently close to her. She bowed her head, her heart flooding with regret and helplessness, gently picking up the male kit and bringing him over to his siblings before looking down at the dead child between her paws. She nuzzled the poor thing gently before nudging it towards Daydream and Lostface with widened eyes, trembling ever so slightly. "This one didn't make it." She meowed mournfully before turning her attention to the three squirming kits beside her, curling her tail around them protectively and nuzzling each one. "This one shall be Asphodelkit." She murmured, gently rasping her tongue over the larger kit's head. "And this, this shall be my little Gingerkit." She nudged the smaller female as she named her, her eyes gentle. "This one is will be my darling Infernokit." She nudged him back towards his siblings. Her gaze landed on the final, deceased kit and it felt like there was a large lump in her throat. "And this is- was Salamanderkit." She finished,ears flicking back.
daydream didnt know what it was like to be a queen, or ever. they didnt know what a connection was like between mother and kit, or what it was like to lose one of your own. for that, they didnt know how to comfort her, or tell her she was going to be okay. instead, they silently rested their head ontop of ebonymists. a silent way of their comfort, since they werent really good with their words, and would most likely make it worse. "Im sorry for your lose, Ebonymist." they started. they started to look towards the other kit, wandering around blindly. They guessed she had already figured it out. "Your kits are healthy, despite one being blind. theyll grow up to strong, warriors one day. maybe even a leader or medicien cat, who knows." they mewed, trying desperately to cheery her up somehow. "i get it of you need alone time with Lostface and everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Goosekit whimpered," My forearms and hind legs hurt. And the rest of me must be soar." he muttered tiredly.

Soaringkit blinked," Isn't that how they train you to behave?" she blinked in shock," My father is Sunstrike, my mother is Jaywater." she meowed.
"Okay, just stay still while i go in the back and get some herbs. theyll make your joints feel a bit better." they mewed. they shifted away from goosekit, begining to pad towards the newly stocked herb wall.
--
Daydream shook their head,"No it isnt," they mewed, "they teach you how to behave through words and dicipline, not physical abuse. any cat laying a claw on you, even your parents, is bad. do you understand?" they mewed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post

"Okay" Burrpaw nodded. His injuries no linger hurt, but they still ached. He couldn't sleep; he'd been asleep long enough. But he wanted to close his eyes. He leaned back and let his yellow eyes shut. "I'm nit alseep" he mumbled, and peeked one eye open. Daydream may be the medicine cat, but Burrpaw was pretty sure it'd be a bad thing if they succumbed to injuries. He focused on breathing and closed his eye again.
"Good," they mewed. now that burrpaws initial wounds were taken care of, they started cleaning him up, getting the dirt out of his fur, or the dried blood clots out, things like that. their tongue was gentle as they groomed him, not wanting to reopen any wounds. "Im going to let your mentor know that you wont be able to train for awhile. you need to rest."
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Well of course you are, its only a few scratches." they replied, furrowing a brow. they werent one to really get jokes at all, and it took them a bit to catch on. they were smart, book wise, but not really...social wise. taking some herbs into their mouth, they started chewing, scrunching their face at the bitter taste. but after it was chewed properly they leaned forward, gently, and softly licked some of the healing liquid onto the wounds. despite their rather..hard edged exterior, they were soft when it came to treatment and their patients.

daydream didnt know what it was like to be a queen, or ever. they didnt know what a connection was like between mother and kit, or what it was like to lose one of your own. for that, they didnt know how to comfort her, or tell her she was going to be okay. instead, they silently rested their head ontop of ebonymists. a silent way of their comfort, since they werent really good with their words, and would most likely make it worse. "Im sorry for your lose, Ebonymist." they started. they started to look towards the other kit, wandering around blindly. They guessed she had already figured it out. "Your kits are healthy, despite one being blind. theyll grow up to strong, warriors one day. maybe even a leader or medicien cat, who knows." they mewed, trying desperately to cheery her up somehow. "i get it of you need alone time with Lostface and everything."

"Okay, just stay still while i go in the back and get some herbs. theyll make your joints feel a bit better." they mewed. they shifted away from goosekit, begining to pad towards the newly stocked herb wall.
--
Daydream shook their head,"No it isnt," they mewed, "they teach you how to behave through words and dicipline, not physical abuse. any cat laying a claw on you, even your parents, is bad. do you understand?" they mewed.

"Good," they mewed. now that burrpaws initial wounds were taken care of, they started cleaning him up, getting the dirt out of his fur, or the dried blood clots out, things like that. their tongue was gentle as they groomed him, not wanting to reopen any wounds. "Im going to let your mentor know that you wont be able to train for awhile. you need to rest."
Goosekit gave a small grunt before closing his eyes and drifting into sleep, he swore he was seeing glimses of the starry cats, but he couldn’t be sure. He fought to open his eyes, but failed. Would he die? Maybe. But Daydream was a miracle worker.

Soaringkit pawed the ground nervously,” Yes...but I’m meerly a kit, I can’t do anything to stop anything.” She meowed truthfully, after all she was only a kit. What could a kit do, tell her mother that Daydream says that it’s wrong, like they’d listen to her. They probably killed her littermates, it didn’t seem to make sense that she didn’t have any siblings.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 5th, 2018, 05:59 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Yes, of course!" PineWish smiled then had an idea. "Hey, Runt...now you're in the clan, you need a Clan name! You could be RuntKit. Or do you want to change your name?" She asked, curious to hear what Goldenstar suggested while they were still here.
@Swiftheart
"I don't really want a part of my old name in it.It would be to similar to my syndicate name." She voiced her thoughts,knowing warriors would dissiprove of it,and she would never be able to change it again,but she had no ideas for a name.From what she could tell,everyone seemed to have names based off of there rank,but that didn't really help much with thinking of something.'Guess it wouldn't matter much if I did keep my name though.I would still be part of the clan.'

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; January 5th, 2018 at 05:59 PM.
Old January 5th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post

[/FONT][/CENTER]
Risingstorm's whiskers gave a slight, amused twitch as her sarcasm went right over the medicine cat's head. So serious. But then, I guess that's what you'd want in a medicine cat. Risingstorm wondered to herself what the Shadowclan medicine cat might have been like as a warrior. Their focus as they applied the herbs was intense. She'd hate to be the cat on the other end of their claws if they put that focus into a fight. "That's good. Anything I need to doing going forward? Will I need to have them checked again?" She hoped that this was the end of the whole ordeal. She found it all a little embarrassing that the fight had gone so poorly and she was ready to move on and not think about it again.

Old January 6th, 2018, 11:15 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

A black cat with silver markings laid in the clearing. Her blind orbs closed as she listened to her clan-mates around her. She let the sun warm her pelt, though the molly was aware that she would most likely be warmer if she stayed in the den, sheltered from the leaf-bare whether, but she did enjoy the feel of the sun at times. Silentcry was always surprised by how much the warmth of the sun comforted her. The warrior was not phased by walking around the Shadowclan territory - which the pine trees usually shelters the marshy terrain from the sun. In fact, she did enjoy the cool feeling under the trees and the feeling of pines underpaw... but the warrior couldn't deny her love for the sun as well. Something she sometimes forgets about....

Silentcry opened her silvery orbs, though they were only half-opened due to her sleepiness. She began to lick her silver chest, ears faintly swiveled around to listen to her clan-mates in slight curiosity, though she didn't focus too much due to not being a nosy cat. She understood that cats wanted their own privacy - she didn't like other cats getting involved in her stuff either. After finishing washing herself, the warrior decided to listen for Thornkit and Volekit just in case they happened to be about.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old January 6th, 2018, 03:11 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

@mompaws @Aleka @Aura @Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness) @king kaleb!
(None of the kits are blind- they haven’t opened their eyes yet.)

Ebonymist bowed her head in mourning for the dead kit at her paws, holding back a sob that would only serve to worry the kits and promote them to begin wailing as well. “Thank you, Daydream.” She managed, her voice hitching slightly. “I... I know you strongly dislike StarClan but could-could you tell me if my darling Salamanderkit is among them?” She asked, looking up at Daydream with desperation clear in her orange pools. It would be enough to provide the new mother with comfort that her kit had a spirit and could reunite with them in the afterlife. Ebonymist knew that Daydream would likely decline- the cat made it clear that they did not like StarClan. But some part of her clung on to the hope that the feline before her would accept. They were the only one besides Goldenstar who could talk to the stars, and Ebonymist hardly knew the leader. She didn’t want to burden him with her wish to know is Salamanderkit had a spirit. Ebonymist focused her orange eye on Lostface and nodded slightly as Daydream offered to let them have some time alone. “I would like that.” She replied, although it took her a moment to manage to speak. She gazed at Daydream for a moment with a sad smile, piping up before the cat left. “Thank you again, my friend.” She murmured.

Once the non-bianary feline left, Ebonymist turned to Lostface with a look of sorrow clear in her eye. “I’m sorry.” She croaked softly, looking back down at the small, cold kit between her paws. “I should’ve seen the signs and-and I didn’t and fought anyways. He’s dead because of me.” She whispered and lowered her head. She couldn’t help but feel it was her fault because she never thought that The sudden weight gain was from kits and fought while she should have been in the nursery. She held back a mournful meow and gently rose her head to lick Lostface’s nose gently and lean her head against his. She didn’t speak, only sitting there with Lostface and her kits before she finally looked at Lostface and picked the dead kit up. “Could you bury him in that small clearing we met in for the first time?” She asked softly, growing sentimental and doing her best to keep from crying in front of her kits even though they couldn’t see.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 6th, 2018, 03:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@mompaws @Aleka @Aura @Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness) @king kaleb!
(None of the kits are blind- they haven’t opened their eyes yet.)

Ebonymist bowed her head in mourning for the dead kit at her paws, holding back a sob that would only serve to worry the kits and promote them to begin wailing as well. “Thank you, Daydream.” She managed, her voice hitching slightly. “I... I know you strongly dislike StarClan but could-could you tell me if my darling Salamanderkit is among them?” She asked, looking up at Daydream with desperation clear in her orange pools. It would be enough to provide the new mother with comfort that her kit had a spirit and could reunite with them in the afterlife. Ebonymist knew that Daydream would likely decline- the cat made it clear that they did not like StarClan. But some part of her clung on to the hope that the feline before her would accept. They were the only one besides Goldenstar who could talk to the stars, and Ebonymist hardly knew the leader. She didn’t want to burden him with her wish to know is Salamanderkit had a spirit. Ebonymist focused her orange eye on Lostface and nodded slightly as Daydream offered to let them have some time alone. “I would like that.” She replied, although it took her a moment to manage to speak. She gazed at Daydream for a moment with a sad smile, piping up before the cat left. “Thank you again, my friend.” She murmured.

Once the non-bianary feline left, Ebonymist turned to Lostface with a look of sorrow clear in her eye. “I’m sorry.” She croaked softly, looking back down at the small, cold kit between her paws. “I should’ve seen the signs and-and I didn’t and fought anyways. He’s dead because of me.” She whispered and lowered her head. She couldn’t help but feel it was her fault because she never thought that The sudden weight gain was from kits and fought while she should have been in the nursery. She held back a mournful meow and gently rose her head to lick Lostface’s nose gently and lean her head against his. She didn’t speak, only sitting there with Lostface and her kits before she finally looked at Lostface and picked the dead kit up. “Could you bury him in that small clearing we met in for the first time?” She asked softly, growing sentimental and doing her best to keep from crying in front of her kits even though they couldn’t see.
Lostface quickly shakes his head “ .... no it’s not your fault. It’s mine and it will always be mine. “ he says sadly as he rubs his head against her. “ if what you all say is true I believe he is in a better place, “ he looks at daydream “ I don’t need a other to tell me that” he says calmly as he begins to stand up and take the kit from her. He rubs his nose against hers “ ... yes I shall. I’ll be back... don’t worry my love. I’ll be back” He Says calmly however he was trying in vain to keep his sobs in. As he begins to walk out of the den.
Old January 6th, 2018, 07:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Tallwhisker trotted into camp his paws carrying him swiftly across the camp to the fresh kill pile, glancing back to see pondstorm and Goldenstar on his heels. The small kit still dangled from his jaws as he walked and she swayed with each bounding step. After some negotiation they had finally reached camp, and tallwhisker was detirmined to ensure the kits survival with his unruly connection to her. He could tell from the multiple gasps surrouding him like a fog people had noticed him rushing about with a strange kit between his teeth, it drew more attention than he had hoped in the first place. As he reached the fresh kill pile he examined it closely for a moment than turned and looked directly at pondstorm, "would she be eating hard food already?" he mumbled around the fur his eyes glistening with worry as he scanned her face. She was the only girl here, why wouldn't he ask? She should know about This kind of thing right?

He than set the kit down trying his hardest to cradle and surround her in his long belly fur. Than he combed through the prey pile leafing through it with his paws searching for s soft and plump creature such as a vole, mouse or shrew. When there was nothing of the sort he found only a small and old shrew curled up and rotton at this point. His muzzle wrinkled and clawed out a toad. Still looking at the weird creature with distaste. Birds where worse than frogs for kittens, small kittens needed soft flesh to begin with. Or at least that's what echomist had said to him, so he believed it. Using his claws he gently began to rip the frog apart pulling off strips of its soft underside and laying them aside. He than shuffled back letting the kit see the strips of meat he had layed out on the snow. He hadn't really waited for pondstorms instruction wether or not she had any concerning the kit but he was thankful for her presence and his good friend next to him. He than glanced backward and stared at either of them, "does she just eat it? Or do I have to feed her?" he asked looking genuinely confused when the kitten didn't eat the strips of frog meat.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 6th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 02:45 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Ceremonies. Goldenstar felt obliged to do one every moon, at the least anyways. He didn’t really get that many ceremony requests, and while he was kind of relieved about that, it kind of made him sad. He supposed it had to do with it being leafbare, shaking as a cold wind blew his fur a way that slapped cold all over his body. Not many kits were born in the season, usally he had to wait until green-leaf. Then again, he hadn’t exactly been a leader in greenleaf. He forced himself to save his thoughts for another time, jumping onto the highbranch, and looking down at the cats. “Will all cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather under the highbranch?” he asked, though it was more like a sort of mix between an order and a call.

Looking down at the gathered cats, he gathered himself, and calmed himself enough to begin to talk. “Daturakit? Pyrekit? Could you please step forward?” He gave the kits some time to calm down from any excitement they might be feeling, before smiling. “You two have reached the age of six moons, and that means it is time for you to be apprentinced.” it was the same words every time, so that helped Golden ever so slightly, since he didn’t need to think up a bunch of different ceremonies. “From this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, Daturakit, you will be known as Daturapaw, and your mentor will be Larkdrizzle,” He took a few seconds to catch his breath, before moving onto the next ceremony, “Pyrekit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Pyrepaw, and your mentor will be Mudtuft,” he smiled down at the two kits, silently congratulating the, from the highbranch.

Now to the next ceremony, ”Bluepaw? Will you please step forward?” he called out to the apprentince, managing to locate her in the crowd of cats, smiling. ”I, Goldenstar, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice.” He said, repeating the words he said every ceremony. “She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in turn” He looked down at Bluepaw once again, his gaze turning slightly stern. This wasn’t anything to joke about, he knew that. ”Bluepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”

[I do]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name,” He nodded down at the apprentince, a small motion he hoped would calm any nerves she had. “From this moment on, Bluepaw, you will be known as Blueflame, Starclan honors your fierce and sarcastic nature,” Goldenstar finished the ceremony calmly, despite having his own thoughts. Why would somebody’s mentor call them out for being sarcastic in their own warrior ceremony. Weren’t you supposed to call attention to the good attributes of them? He pushed away his confusion and just smiled down at the apprentince. There, now he was done, he looked over the cats one more time, before adjourning the meeting and jumping down.

@2018 Okapi @Constellation @Mystical