Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Old 12-22-2017, 02:32 PM
wHat is up my cranky crew

Koins: 11,986

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Driftingstorm mused over the kittens small attention span. As they padded along side by side she tried her best to keep every question short to keep the conversation going, it often happened to her if the conversation hit a stand still. "A warrior, well they are trained to hunt and fight" she said. Which the kitten most likely didn't understand. It was cute that she was so inocent and untouched by the world. The large warriors tail swayed in delight. "My names driftingstorm, it's nice to meet you salamanderkit" she mused as they walked and slightly slowed down. "Starclan... Is well... A group of cats I suppose. Like you and me. We live together eat together and work together to survive" she said with a nod to the side. She would certainly leave out the part about all of the starclan Warriors being deceased and possibly fading away in the future. She shivered slightly at the thought. Telling a kitten something like that must sound like a nightmare. It even sounded creepy to her, and she was dead! She paused as she asked about the stars, "I'll tell you later" she said putting a slight dent in her mood. Hearing the rising confusion in slamamders voice made her jerk her head to face her a panic coming onto her face as she was lost for words. "The stars? Well your in starclan and- umm when your In starclan you get stars on your fur" it wasn't a lie, in fact that was the complete truth, just not all of it exactly. "I guess I was trying to say I didn't expect you to be here that's all,I'm just confused because your supposed to be... Somewhere else"
Salamanderkit continued to look up at her, pleased that she didn't do anything wrong, or it seemed like that. "Huh. What's hunting?" She thought for a moment. "And what's fighting? It sounds kinda bad." She reflected, her face scrunching up in thought for a moment. "Sooo, your name is Driftingstorm, right?" She didn't leave enough space between her question to be really answered. "That sounds kind of weird... Why doesn't your name have the word 'kit' on it? Does it have something to do with being a warrior?" She asked, jumping a small step. There was so much to learn from this cat! Of course, that was how it seemed to her. "Oh I get it! The words star and StarClan go together! That's why it was named that! Right?" The kitten asked. It made total perfect sense to her. Of course that was why StarClan was named StarClan, and why all it's residents had stars in their fur. Not to mention it looked pretty cool. She slowed her pace slightly, tipping her head slightly as thoughts stirred in her head about the dark molly's new answer to her question. Where else was she supposed to be exactly? Where was somewhere else? "Where's 'somewhere else'?"

"I want to have a daughter... So I can find me someone around the house who can fit their hands in a Pringles can."

New character site (wip) ll I'm always open for RP, just shoot a PM at me! ll School has started, so keep that in mind

Old 01-06-2018, 02:23 AM
the world falls away, and it's only us

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 38,017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang was almost taken aback. He had never spoken to a cat with as many insulting names for the cats of Starclan as himself. I'll have to step up my game, he mused privately, never to be outdone by any shining and shimmering, foxhearted kitwits. He gave a shrug, "Well, it was either that or you heard the Starclan shecats talking and had to see for yourself. Mystery solved, I am indeed that handsome." the old tom said, grinning his twisted, grimace-like grin, cocking his head in mock coyness and showing off the scars on his face.

In spite of his not-so covert desire to knock the other tom off his Skyboulder, his ears perked up when the tom mentions his joint pain. It was true, the colder the season got, the worse it became. He had spent most of the mornings lately shuffling from the stiffness. Daydream had told him about using daisy leaves, but he had no idea what those looked like. Willowtree bark? "I have not," he said flatly, all joking set aside now. If it was really that simple, he was in luck. There was a willow tree in Skyclan's territory not far from the Starcave. "What should I do with it once I have it?" he asked, unsure if he was meant to apply it to his joints or... eat tree bark?
"Charming," he responded dryly. "How could I resist such a dashing young tom like yourself? You have all the ladies and gentlemen swoonin' over you." Realistically, he didn't know of anyone interested in the SkyClan medicine cat other than Slatepelt. It wasn't his concern. He had better things to do with his time than listen to the gossip.

"You'll want to eat a small portion of the strip of bark you harvest, with water preferably. Otherwise, it can catch in your throat and be a nuisance." Like when kits got splinters or thorns in their pads. Not necessarily dangerous, but it could be a pain to get out. "It should ease the pain shortly after being consumed, and if needed you can also pair it with a small piece of prey to help it go down. I would be careful when getting the bark from the tree. Treat it like moss - carefully hook it to avoid pulling up any dirt beneath it. The last thing you want is a mouthful of mud when you're already trying to choke down bark."
I can stand up and face the world

wife
Old 01-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Pack my battle axe

My Mood: Fine
Koins: 17,138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

"Charming," he responded dryly. "How could I resist such a dashing young tom like yourself? You have all the ladies and gentlemen swoonin' over you." Realistically, he didn't know of anyone interested in the SkyClan medicine cat other than Slatepelt. It wasn't his concern. He had better things to do with his time than listen to the gossip.

"You'll want to eat a small portion of the strip of bark you harvest, with water preferably. Otherwise, it can catch in your throat and be a nuisance." Like when kits got splinters or thorns in their pads. Not necessarily dangerous, but it could be a pain to get out. "It should ease the pain shortly after being consumed, and if needed you can also pair it with a small piece of prey to help it go down. I would be careful when getting the bark from the tree. Treat it like moss - carefully hook it to avoid pulling up any dirt beneath it. The last thing you want is a mouthful of mud when you're already trying to choke down bark."
"Huh," Shinefang replied shortly. It was just a little surreal to be receiving directions on how to handle herbs from a dead cat, but if it helped with his joints, he'd try just about anything. "Alright then. I'll try that. My joints seem to be getting worse as the weather gets colder. I was starting to think by the time leafbare hit, I'd be pretty useless. Thanks," Shinefang may have been a proud cat, but he'd give credit where it was due.

A major issue in his life now resolved, Shinefang looked around a little awkwardly. "So uh... anything else?" he asked "I'm still new to this whole, dead cats talking to me in my sleep thing. Is there a part now where you tell me some vague nonsense that's gonna turn out to mean something deep later or give advice about how Skyclan should handle this Thunderclan and Windclan idiocy?" he asked, his tail twitching with some curiosity. "I obviously have my own opinions regarding all of that, but I did make a promise to my leader to share anything advice or wisdom or whatever you you shared with me," he said, shrugging as explained. Shinefang himself put very little stock in the words of Starclan cats, or whatever this Thunderhowl character claimed to be, but he respected Grousestar and planned to keep his word to him. He had sworn to do the duty of a medicine cat as he served Skyclan, and part of that duty. This was one of them.

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.

Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:50 AM
the world falls away, and it's only us

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 38,017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Huh," Shinefang replied shortly. It was just a little surreal to be receiving directions on how to handle herbs from a dead cat, but if it helped with his joints, he'd try just about anything. "Alright then. I'll try that. My joints seem to be getting worse as the weather gets colder. I was starting to think by the time leafbare hit, I'd be pretty useless. Thanks," Shinefang may have been a proud cat, but he'd give credit where it was due.

A major issue in his life now resolved, Shinefang looked around a little awkwardly. "So uh... anything else?" he asked "I'm still new to this whole, dead cats talking to me in my sleep thing. Is there a part now where you tell me some vague nonsense that's gonna turn out to mean something deep later or give advice about how Skyclan should handle this Thunderclan and Windclan idiocy?" he asked, his tail twitching with some curiosity. "I obviously have my own opinions regarding all of that, but I did make a promise to my leader to share anything advice or wisdom or whatever you you shared with me," he said, shrugging as explained. Shinefang himself put very little stock in the words of Starclan cats, or whatever this Thunderhowl character claimed to be, but he respected Grousestar and planned to keep his word to him. He had sworn to do the duty of a medicine cat as he served Skyclan, and part of that duty. This was one of them.
"No," the golden spirit responded, in a rather matter-of-factly manner. "My advice for the war is to do what Grousestar thinks is best for SkyClan. It is not my duty to say whether getting involved or not is the path you should take." Ideally, he wanted to stay out of that mess as much as possible. The StarClan cats should to. They had no reason to poke their nose in the business of the living.

"I'll let you go now. I don't like keeping others here longer than necessary, and I'm sure that head o' yours can handle discussing SkyClan's future with your leader without your ancestors guiding your paw. Good luck, Shinefang." With everything. Thunderhowl didn't think it'd be easy to serve the Clan as a new medicine cat at Shinefang's age, but he figured if anyone could do it it'd be a battle-hardened veteran.

The former ShadowClan tom began to fade, growing transparent until the shape of his body melted into the ground of the dream-landscape.
I can stand up and face the world

wife
Old 01-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Pack my battle axe

My Mood: Fine
Koins: 17,138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

"No," the golden spirit responded, in a rather matter-of-factly manner. "My advice for the war is to do what Grousestar thinks is best for SkyClan. It is not my duty to say whether getting involved or not is the path you should take." Ideally, he wanted to stay out of that mess as much as possible. The StarClan cats should to. They had no reason to poke their nose in the business of the living.

"I'll let you go now. I don't like keeping others here longer than necessary, and I'm sure that head o' yours can handle discussing SkyClan's future with your leader without your ancestors guiding your paw. Good luck, Shinefang." With everything. Thunderhowl didn't think it'd be easy to serve the Clan as a new medicine cat at Shinefang's age, but he figured if anyone could do it it'd be a battle-hardened veteran.

The former ShadowClan tom began to fade, growing transparent until the shape of his body melted into the ground of the dream-landscape.
We can end it there. Thanks, that was fun! I like Thunderhowl

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.

Shinefang is not currently seeking an apprentice.