Today 05:01 AM

Old January 7th, 2018, 09:10 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default .: Holidays getaway :.

[Open]
For anybody @Rubinaito maybe?

A jingling collar hung loose from the she cats throat, Red as a fresh cut strawberry, and a bell as loud as a monster barreling down the road. The kittypet was a caramel Siamese her paws and arms a nice chocolate caramel mixture and her base a nice cream shade. The Siamese lived a pampered life full of lavish cat trees and food tailored like a humans. It was a truly privileged life that she had totally melted into. Now she trotted down the sidewalk not even flinching as a dog leapt at the fence throwing itself into a serious frenzy over her being on the other side. She merely waved her tail dismissing it as she padded along happily.

Just than a squirrel darted out from the alley way skittering across her path than darting halfway up one of the oak trees. Sending some snow fluttering down beside her. Holiday grinned and looked sideways at it, her hazel green eyes glistening with amusment. "I don't chase vermin" she meowed to the squrriel her tail lashing as she watched it for a moment. As quick as it had happened the century raced up the other end of the tree disappearing among the dead and dying tree branches. She smiled again and began walking off on her path yet again.

Now she had been walking for good while her oaws sinking into the slushy snow beneath her paws forcing her to take the fence bordering the rest of the gated community. She took a flying leap up at the fence and scrambled the rest of the way up panting heavily as she reached the top and was forced to pause and regain her breath. The Siamese stopped and say on the fence facing the round as monsters crept by sliding and slipping every turn and bend in the road. She bent her neck and took a long heaving breath before standing back up.

Soon the walk became boring and the pampered feline was finding herself drawn to the more open park area, it had been left to ruin these past few months as the grass had over grown and less attendance had forced the humans to cease caring much for it. An excellent place for a fat to explore, perhaps was her day to visit the overgrown park and maybe climb a tree! Excitedly Holiday leapt down onto the snow a second time sending the snow flying up in a plume.

She took off quickly her lace being picked up as she reached the intersection. She had figured out that when the light post was red if she walked just fast enough the monsters stopped for her, it was a great little secret she used often unless there was no crossing anywhere to which she leisurely padded across, which cars would than swerve around her or screech to a hault. She waited for a few moments before the light flicked red for the monsters and they all froze on the road. Still humming along as they waited for the sacred green light. Than she sped across this time to eager to be paitent and walk. Finally she reached the outskirts of town, crawling beneath one of the chain link fences and finding herself standing inside the large fenced off park area.

Excited that she had finally found her way here she began to pad off her bell h
Jingling giving away her presence easily. She found herself weaving through stocks of dead grass and crunching across frozen puddles after a while she couldn't exactly see the fence but was still happily trotting along, her mind elsewhere and not alert to the possible dangers in and around the parked area and forest nearby.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 11th, 2018 at 08:06 PM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 07:57 PM
I’m full of it

Default Re: .: Holidays getaway :.

Bump

François Lelord

Old January 11th, 2018, 07:15 PM
I’m full of it

Bump

François Lelord

Old January 11th, 2018, 07:26 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

(oh long posts I can try to keep up with this)

The feline let out an exhale, crouching down as she searched for prey. Her eyes narrow as the lilliputian feline lowered her muzzle to the ground, sniffing. Her paws thrummed the ground softly, like a muffled drumbeat. Her tail flicked amongst the ground as she crept forward, eyeing a bluebird that had perched on the ground for a mere moment. As she went to leap toward her selected prey, it flew away in a frenzy. If anyone were around at that moment, she'd look like a kit trying to catch a butterfly. As she stood up and tried to recollect herself, an eyebrow raised. The bird had left claw marks etched into the ground, her muzzle furrowed in disbelief. The black stripe that went down the lilliptulian's muzzle seemed to veer away, like an exit off of a highway, yet it stayed right where it was. The brisk wind made her spine shake, and her paws prodded the ground. Her eyes closed for a brief moment, letting the wind wash over her pelt. The small giant's ears flicked, and she angled her head. Who was with her?
lotusfang
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:24 PM
I’m full of it

Bump

François Lelord

Old February 7th, 2018, 08:04 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Bump
Ashes was walking across a forest, rich of prey, she gazed across the forest, to her left was a rushing river, she just recently drank from the river. She hears a conversation, she hears a jingle, she opens her jaws to smell the scent of a kitty-pet and another strange scent. Most likely a loner, she thought, she moved up ahead she noticed the tall, red wall there was a kitty-pet on top the wall, and a loner at the bottom of the wall.