Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:23 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2018, 10:26 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles View Post
"Oh, right," Silentkit realized."Well then, my lips are sealed! I could act out surprise when my mother gives me prey. I'm a pretty good actor, did you know that? My best impression is of a black rabbit." Silentkit crouched down to the ground and bunched up her body. Delicately sniffing, she pricked her ears. She then then darted, before turning over, pretending to struggle, and then go limp. Returning, she reclaimed her seat. "Now that I think about, the rabbit is probably very sad when it's killed. Now I feel kinda bad..."
Laughing as the kit demonstrated proudly, and relieved that she could keep a secret and fulfill her mother's dreams, Ambercloud nodded. "That's a really good impression! Better than what I could do." She wasn't about to show Silentkit her impression. She was not a good actor. "I've never heard a kit feel bad for the prey that fills their stomachs," she queried, cocking her head a little to the left. "Though I can see where it comes from. It's just the circle of life, I suppose."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:45 PM

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Sitting in the corner of the nursery, watching the play fighting and fun the fun the other kits were having was a younger kit, about a moon old:they had a white underbelly , and brown tabby fur, with striking yellow eyes, and they were owlkit. They felt like it wouldn't be nice to butt in on the fun all the others were having, so they just sat there, and watched longinly.
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:22 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Briarsong was relieved to know her sister wasn’t busy at the moment,” I’m guessing you know that Heatherkit because your her aunt she believes she can boss anyone besides you and Blazingstar around and that she’s like a secondary deputy, she believes she’s like your deputy I guess, if that makes any sense. I am hoping you can ensure she gets a stern mentor, or whatever mentor you believe will make her realize she’s no better than the rest of her clanmates.” She meowed hoping Onyxwhisper understood her metaphor of a deputies deputy.
Onyxwhisper thought for a few moments, "I can't guarantee it but I can certainly talk to Blazingstar about it. I can also talk to Heatherkit a but if you'd like, she needs to understand that she can get into just as much trouble as anyone else." She said. She was disappointed that her niece was acting the way she was. "I'm sorry she's acting this way."

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 12th, 2018, 05:53 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@AbsurdJinx
[rip, I kept forgetting to reply to this]

Blazingstar's eyes widened slightly as the she-cat put up an act. Was she really that hurt about all this? It seemed a little ridiculous if you asked him, however, he was talking to a she-cat. Not meant in an offensive way, they just seemed to be very dramatic most times. "No wait!" he pleaded, rising to his paws suddenly as if he were about to follow her out the den. Honestly, he probably would too, except he wouldn't allow this scene to continue in the clearing. They would've ended up in the territory if anything. "I just don't understand why you're so worried," he tried to explain. Suddenly Blazingstar was feeling guilty. For what? Was he over-thinking it now? Or under-thinking? Oh, this was turning into a mess!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 12th, 2018 at 05:54 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

The battle had been brutal and definitely had not helped with the tensions between WindClan and ThunderClan. Having been preoccupied with fighting a WindClan molly she didn't know, Rosethorn wasn't aware that Rabbitpounce, the patrol leader had fallen in battle until it was much too late. The molly felt sick to her stomach after leaving the battlegrounds, unable to take much of the guilt and self-loathing that came from her disrespectful actions. She, a feline who went out of her way to keep from participating in chaos and attempted to abandon her Dusk Syndicate roots had sunk low. She joined in with the taunts like a coward, wanting only to stay alive. She had fought and mocked just for the sake of survival, going against her WindClan training. Rosethorn felt awful for playing dirty. And what of Blazingstar? What would he think of her? Limping into the clearing, a small spotty trail of blood appearing behind her as the scarlet liquid ran down her shoulder and over the claws on her paw, the molly tried her best to evade Blazingstar's gaze. However, this time it was not because of her shy nature; this time it was due to shame and self-loathing for her actions during the battle. She should have done better.

The commotion from the clearing was enough to drive Blazingstar from his den to see what was going on. Upon seeing the patrol returning, his gaze widened. What happened! Immediately, the leader trotted towards the first face he recognized, Rosethorn. "What happened? What did you guys do?" he demanded, scanning over the small feline only to find himself staring at crimson dripping down her normally well-managed pelt. "Are you okay?" was his next question. As if he remembered to ask how the patrol was doing. The health of his clan mates should always come first. "That looks bad. You need to see Surgestorm right away," he spoke, suddenly giving an order without waiting long for an answer to any of his questions. The ginger tom took up one side of the she-cat, giving her a small nudge in the direction of the medicine cat den. Of course, he expected a fight about it and of course, he hadn't seen the condition Rabbitpounce was in yet. Rosethorn appeared to be his priority in that moment.
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:29 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

[ dont worry about it <3 ]

Fawnskip paused at the den entrance, feeling pleased to of been stopped and she was even more satisfied when she heard his nest rustle, meaning he must've risen as if he was willing to follow after her. Aww, he cares, she thought with an imaginary scoff. Fawnskip was in a particularly mean mood. She whipped around, narrowing her eyes at him for his lack of ability to understand. ``Toms are so.. so infuriating! Especially you! Don't you see that I care about you? That I worry every single time you are out of my sight? Maybe I'm jealous of Rosethorn, so what? If she gets you, then you just won't know what you're missing out on.`` There was some truth to her words, but Fawnskip wasn't yet ready to admit to that. Right now, she had convinced herself she was merely acting.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 12th, 2018 at 06:29 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:24 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi

Oriolekit padded into the medicine den confidently. She had just watched Surgestorm and an apprentice leave the den, and she was positive she would be able to get out of the den in time so that they would not catch her in what she was about to do. Her bright amber eyes searched the den for the closest herb store. She quickly discovered a low to the ground pile of green leaves and another of what looked like flowerish things. She went over and began batting them all over the place, mixing them up with whatever was in her way and cluttering them all over the floor. As she ran around, she hit a cobweb, and sputtering stepped back. Instead of being annoyed, Oriolekit smirked. She pawed at it until she had it safely stored in her paws. She lifted it up, and then placed in what looked like Surgestorm's bed. She smiled, looking around at the messy place she decided that it had been a worthy revenge. But what she heard turned her smile into a fearful frown. She heard the the sound of a cat approaching, and by the smell, it was Surgestorm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Yellowpaw snapped out of her flirting stage,” Oricolekit.” She wasn’t going to scar a kit with her flirting with Surgestorm. She would keep Oricolekit aware of the innocent kit world only.
(Alright, cloning Surgestorm I guess! You guys (Mystical and Okapi) only respond to this rp post below )
Surgestorm strolled back into the den a few minutes later, chatting with Yellowpaw. However, as he entered, he instantly felt that something was off. Taking a large breath in, he smelt the kitten before he saw her. Oriolekit? The tom wondered what she wanted with him, just as his yellow gaze caught sight of the kitten... who was surrounded in a scattered mess of his good herbs. Yellow orbs widened in surprise, flicking back up to her now fearful gaze. Surgestorm instantly felt a warm flush of anger, with a helping of fear along with it. Some of the herbs would be able to salvaged, but many would have been trampled beyond use by this kind of treatment. How was he supposed to heal his clanmates in the upcoming battle without any herbs?? Maybe he got here before she had gotten to them all? The medicine cat was speechless for a long moment, his yellow orbs hardening. "What are you doing?" He asked, his voice surprisingly soft... almost sad - despite his inner anger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Zero to Hero

ShineFlower burst into the medicine den, making quite the racket. But this is important she told herself. "Surgestorm! Surgestorm! Please! Come quick! OnyxWhisper sent me...it's Rabbitpounce. Rabbitpounce is..." The grey warrior couldn't get her words out but hoped she got the message across pretty well. "Out in the territory, come on!"
She didn't want to lead and boss Surgestorm around like this but she was too worried and upset about Rabbitpounce. The the she-cat looked down at herself and remembered her own injuries. Blood was dripping on the floor from a bad stomach wound. "Oh yeah. Could you take a look at everyone else too please?"
I should think about everyone else...they deserve it after all they've been through. All I've done is make things worse. If I die today I deserve it. I have nothing to lose anyway.
Surgestorm awoke with a startled gasp as Shineflower burst into his den. He squinted past the glare from the entrance to his den behind her, groggily scrambling to his paws. "Wha-?" He barely got the word in before she continued, his heart seeming to freeze in fear from what he heard. Yellow orbs took in her disorderly and bloody appearance once they had adjusted to the lighting, and he instantly knew what had happened - those were obviously wounds inflicted by other cats. The experienced tom went straight to his herb storage, grabbing the necessary supplies that he would need. He took a moment to press a wad to cobwebs to the warriors stomach, hoping it would slow the bleeding enough that she wouldn't lose too much. The tom would have liked to keep Shineflower here since it was such a deep wound, but he needed her to lead him to the others. Therefore, this quick patch would have to do for now. The wound wasn't deadly for her... yet anyways. "Where?" He breathed, the question simple after moons of doing this. His jaws clamped securely around his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to go.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 12th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

(Alright, cloning Surgestorm I guess! You guys (Mystical and Okapi) only respond to this rp post below )
Surgestorm strolled back into the den a few minutes later, chatting with Yellowpaw. However, as he entered, he instantly felt that something was off. Taking a large breath in, he smelt the kitten before he saw her. Oriolekit? The tom wondered what she wanted with him, just as his yellow gaze caught sight of the kitten... who was surrounded in a scattered mess of his good herbs. Yellow orbs widened in surprise, flicking back up to her now fearful gaze. Surgestorm instantly felt a warm flush of anger, with a helping of fear along with it. Some of the herbs would be able to salvaged, but many would have been trampled beyond use by this kind of treatment. How was he supposed to heal his clanmates in the upcoming battle without any herbs?? Maybe he got here before she had gotten to them all? The medicine cat was speechless for a long moment, his yellow orbs hardening. "What are you doing?" He asked, his voice surprisingly soft... almost sad - despite his inner anger.

Surgestorm awoke with a startled gasp as Shineflower burst into his den. He squinted past the glare from the entrance to his den behind her, groggily scrambling to his paws. "Wha-?" He barely got the word in before she continued, his heart seeming to freeze in fear from what he heard. Yellow orbs took in her disorderly and bloody appearance once they had adjusted to the lighting, and he instantly knew what had happened - those were obviously wounds inflicted by other cats. The experienced tom went straight to his herb storage, grabbing the necessary supplies that he would need. He took a moment to press a wad to cobwebs to the warriors stomach, hoping it would slow the bleeding enough that she wouldn't lose too much. The tom would have liked to keep Shineflower here since it was such a deep wound, but he needed her to lead him to the others. Therefore, this quick patch would have to do for now. The wound wasn't deadly for her... yet anyways. "Where?" He breathed, the question simple after moons of doing this. His jaws clamped securely around his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to go.
The grey Molly took a deep breath, calming herself down. Then she responded "the border. It was ThunderClan that did this...I hope everyone is still alright. " She mewed. ShineFlower turned and ran out of camp, glancing over her shoulder every now and then to check that ShineFang was keeping up.
Old January 13th, 2018, 09:44 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The grey Molly took a deep breath, calming herself down. Then she responded "the border. It was ThunderClan that did this...I hope everyone is still alright. " She mewed. ShineFlower turned and ran out of camp, glancing over her shoulder every now and then to check that ShineFang was keeping up.
Surgestorm nodded, a new hard glint coming to his gaze at the mention of ThunderClan. Damn it... we're going to have to go to war. It was a horrible thought, but he knew Blazingstar would be retaliating after this attack on one of his patrols. The medicine cat shook the thoughts away, needing to focus on his clanmates in need at this time. He took a moment to take a deep breath and then followed after Shineflower, running as fast as he could in order to keep up.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old January 13th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Zero to Hero @2018 Okapi
Oriolekit realized that Surgestorm had turned away from her to listen to what the other she-cat was saying. It appeared to be something about ThunderClan attacking a patrol. The young kit knew that with attention Surgestorm was giving to that fact would mean that she could easily sneak out of the den and not get in trouble. But Oriolekit did not, for despite her young age she understood the fact the clan was in danger, and the fact someone was injured. So instead she just stayed where she was, beginning to understand a little bit why Surgestorm had been so mad. He probably needed the herbs to heal her clanmates. How could she be so stupid! Her father could get hurt in the war, and she was in Surgestorm's den, messing up the herbs that could heal her friends and family. As Suregstorm ran after the female warrior, Oriolekit felt miserable, she didn't move the clump of cobweb from what seemed to be a bed, but she began to sweep the herbs that smelled the same into different piles, hoping that they were sorted right.