Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 02:42 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar simply nodded. Bella was protective, and while that usally scared him when it came to some cats, he was thankful that Bella could protect her kits if she had to. As she thought up names, Golden simply listened, as she didn’t really have anything to contribute. He couldn’t think up names at the drop of a hat, he had to think about it. However, it appeared like Bella had been thinking about this for awhile, and he smiled, though that smile was quickly wiped off his face. “Trust me,” He said, trying his best to smile, despite being scared. “I’ll come back,” He said warmly, pressing his pelt against Bella’s as he tried to calm her down. He knew he could die, but he had more lives, if one was taken, he’d have Shadowclan retreat. “Honestly, I don’t know if I’ll win, but I’ll try,” He said, trying his best to smile.
Bella gazed at her mate, she loved the fact that he never interrupted her, she had been thinking about having kits for a long time now, she was just too scared that he wouldn't take it the right way, she was always arguing with herself if it was too soon or not, but she didn't want to wait too long... Until it was too late. As she heard him say that he would come back, she met his gaze and nodded. "I trust your words, Goldenstar." the calico mewed, feeling a little reassured as he pressed his pelt to hers, she closed her eyes and breathed in his scent, which always seemed to calm her for some reason. "I'm sure you can, just like you told me, you can use your sie to your advantage... We're pretty small compared to others." she chuckled, she then brushed her muzzle against his, simply enjoying the time she spent with him.
Old January 14th, 2018, 03:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Bella gazed at her mate, she loved the fact that he never interrupted her, she had been thinking about having kits for a long time now, she was just too scared that he wouldn't take it the right way, she was always arguing with herself if it was too soon or not, but she didn't want to wait too long... Until it was too late. As she heard him say that he would come back, she met his gaze and nodded. "I trust your words, Goldenstar." the calico mewed, feeling a little reassured as he pressed his pelt to hers, she closed her eyes and breathed in his scent, which always seemed to calm her for some reason. "I'm sure you can, just like you told me, you can use your sie to your advantage... We're pretty small compared to others." she chuckled, she then brushed her muzzle against his, simply enjoying the time she spent with him.
(( do you want to make a thread to find kits or - ))

Goldenstar waited for Bella to respond in silence, he didn’t want to stress her out or scare her or anything of the sort. He could tell she was already on edge about the battle, and despite knowing she probably wouldn’t participate, he was still scared about her mental well being. He wasn’t exactly in the best of shape either, but he didn’t really want to worry about himself right now, Bella took priority, right after his clan. Since his clan wasn’t exactly in danger right now, Bella was top priority. Making sure she was happy was one of the few things he felt he could try to do. “Well, I can try,” He said, placing his body against Bella’s, trying to keep her warmth. “Let’s talk about the kits again,” He said, trying to make himself feel happy once again, and hopefully perk up Bella as well.
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:17 PM

Quote:

(( do you want to make a thread to find kits or - ))

Goldenstar waited for Bella to respond in silence, he didn’t want to stress her out or scare her or anything of the sort. He could tell she was already on edge about the battle, and despite knowing she probably wouldn’t participate, he was still scared about her mental well being. He wasn’t exactly in the best of shape either, but he didn’t really want to worry about himself right now, Bella took priority, right after his clan. Since his clan wasn’t exactly in danger right now, Bella was top priority. Making sure she was happy was one of the few things he felt he could try to do. “Well, I can try,” He said, placing his body against Bella’s, trying to keep her warmth. “Let’s talk about the kits again,” He said, trying to make himself feel happy once again, and hopefully perk up Bella as well.
(I was kind of wondering if you could, because I have no idea on how to make a finder.)

Bella's normally calm attitude had changed a bunch since she had learned about the battle, she was always worried now, worried not only Goldenstar, but her whole clan, she could barely sleep now... She then pressed herself against him even more, wanting to feel more of the warmth her mate had to offer, she breathed in his scent once again to calm herself down. The calico gave a nod at his next words. "You know... I've always seen myself as a motherly kind of she-cat..." she admitted as she licked his cheek. She always had dreamed about having kits and raising a family with the right tom, and he happened to be that tom.

(Yay, writer's block too ;-; )

Last edited by Gone; January 14th, 2018 at 04:18 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:07 PM

Quote:
(I was kind of wondering if you could, because I have no idea on how to make a finder.)

Bella's normally calm attitude had changed a bunch since she had learned about the battle, she was always worried now, worried not only Goldenstar, but her whole clan, she could barely sleep now... She then pressed herself against him even more, wanting to feel more of the warmth her mate had to offer, she breathed in his scent once again to calm herself down. The calico gave a nod at his next words. "You know... I've always seen myself as a motherly kind of she-cat..." she admitted as she licked his cheek. She always had dreamed about having kits and raising a family with the right tom, and he happened to be that tom.

(Yay, writer's block too ;-; )
(( oop, i’m a little busy currently, but i’ll try to make it at some point ))

Goldenstar looked over at Bella, he could tell how on edge she was, as he was often the same way. It hurt to be this on edge, at least for him, but he pushed it all away. He stayed quiet, not wanting to stress Bella out. Sure, he didn’t exactly know how he would do that, but he knew it could happen. “I’d have to agree,” He said after a moment, smiling and looking at the she-cat warmly.
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:

(( oop, i’m a little busy currently, but i’ll try to make it at some point ))

Goldenstar looked over at Bella, he could tell how on edge she was, as he was often the same way. It hurt to be this on edge, at least for him, but he pushed it all away. He stayed quiet, not wanting to stress Bella out. Sure, he didn’t exactly know how he would do that, but he knew it could happen. “I’d have to agree,” He said after a moment, smiling and looking at the she-cat warmly.
((It doesn't have to be now, no worries.))

Bella's eyes remained tightly shut as they walked, she then realised where they were. "Goldenstar... Can we stay here a little?" the calico asked softly, this was the exact place they had met,she easily recognised it for some reason. "There's our old nest..." she added, removing the snow that was covering it, since the bush it had been in had gone dormant. "You remember as well, don't you?" she questionned, smiling at the tom.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
((It doesn't have to be now, no worries.))

Bella's eyes remained tightly shut as they walked, she then realised where they were. "Goldenstar... Can we stay here a little?" the calico asked softly, this was the exact place they had met,she easily recognised it for some reason. "There's our old nest..." she added, removing the snow that was covering it, since the bush it had been in had gone dormant. "You remember as well, don't you?" she questionned, smiling at the tom.
Goldenstar tried his best to lead Bella, making sure she didn’t trip over anything. As he saw she opened her eyes, he stopped leading her and let her walk herself. As she began to speak, Golden looked around, letting memories slowly come flooding back. “Yes...I do...” he murmured, nodding. He was amazed to see how not a whole bunch had changed. Sure, there was snow everywhere, and a few branches and such sprayed over the place, but it was still recognizable, smiling as he looked over at Bella.
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:38 AM

Quote:

Goldenstar tried his best to lead Bella, making sure she didn’t trip over anything. As he saw she opened her eyes, he stopped leading her and let her walk herself. As she began to speak, Golden looked around, letting memories slowly come flooding back. “Yes...I do...” he murmured, nodding. He was amazed to see how not a whole bunch had changed. Sure, there was snow everywhere, and a few branches and such sprayed over the place, but it was still recognizable, smiling as he looked over at Bella.
The she-cat gazed at her surroundings, incredible memores flooding back, her training, how kind he had been when she had intruded the territory, well, after all, she didn't know it the first time she walked in the forest, she had heard rumors about the clans but never believe in them, and now, there she was, with one of their leaders, and possibly the most handsome cat she could've met."I remember each and every single one of our training sessions... It was amazing to be here with you, training and such." Bella purred, resting her head on the tom's shoulder.
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

Goldenstar noticed how Nightpaw seemed to relax ever so slightly. She had seemed more on edge then he had probably ever seen her before. She had a right to be nervous, no one was saying that she had to act excited. Then again, maybe she just was excited, and Golden was overthinking the whole thing. “Okay then,” He said, a purr rising in his throat. It was nice to see Nightpaw this excited. ”Let’s Head to the territory then,” He said, smiling, starting to plan out the evaluation in his mind. Nothing too crazy, but normal situations that a warrior would have to deal with, and what might happen in those situations. They had already had to deal with a weasel, so he could scratch that off any list he had, starting to pad torwards the camp exit.
Nightpaw padded through the territory at Goldenstar's side, the frost-covered needles crunching softly under her light pawsteps. The cold breeze stung her eyes and carried forest scents with a tang of icy chill. She flattened her ears against her head to keep them warm, as they trekked on, waiting for Goldenstar to start.

Old January 21st, 2018, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw padded through the territory at Goldenstar's side, the frost-covered needles crunching softly under her light pawsteps. The cold breeze stung her eyes and carried forest scents with a tang of icy chill. She flattened her ears against her head to keep them warm, as they trekked on, waiting for Goldenstar to start.
Goldenstar padded next to Nightpaw until they reached a good clearing, then he stopped. “First, we’ll test hunting,” He said. “I’ll be watching you while you hunt, however, I’ll be hiding.” He said, beginning to lay out what he wanted to do with Nightpaw. “Then we’ll transition to the battle assesment.” he finished, smiling at the apprentince. “Good luck,” He said, before backing away, leaving Nightpaw to decide what she wanted to do.
Old January 21st, 2018, 06:50 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

Goldenstar padded next to Nightpaw until they reached a good clearing, then he stopped. “First, we’ll test hunting,” He said. “I’ll be watching you while you hunt, however, I’ll be hiding.” He said, beginning to lay out what he wanted to do with Nightpaw. “Then we’ll transition to the battle assesment.” he finished, smiling at the apprentince. “Good luck,” He said, before backing away, leaving Nightpaw to decide what she wanted to do.
As her mentor disappeared into the shadows, and the young shecat found herself alone, she took a breath to steady her wits. Alright, Nightpaw. Nothing to this. It's just hunting, she said to herself. Thinking over where to go, Nightpaw gave the air a sniff. It was hard to find prey scent on the cold air, so that wouldn't do her much good until she was closer to something. Keeping her pawsteps light and her tail low, she wandered for a moment before her paws started to carry her closer to the Thunderclan border. There was groves of beech trees not far from there where nuts would sometimes temp prey out for a small meal. Goldenstar had showed it to her not long after she had started training. She couldn't help but think of the battle that had gone on in Thunderclan. Nightpaw hadn't been there since Goldenstar had only taken warriors. She had been secretly grateful for that. The first battle Nightpaw had been a part of had been an ambush by the Dusk syndicate, and she had had no fighting training and had been caught completely off guard. Her fighting skills had improved since then, thanks to Goldenstar along with some lessons from Daydream. But even so, she didn't like it. It was something she'd do if she had to. The fighting part of the assessment was what worried her. Hunting? That was easier. As she arrived in the grove, she crept silently into the shadow of a tall tree, her black pelt helping her blend into the dark space, and she waited with her ears perks and her mouth open as she waited to scent or hear something.

Last edited by Charmer; January 21st, 2018 at 06:54 PM.