Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #621  
Old 01-14-2018, 06:37 PM
Zero to Hero's Avatar
Zero to Hero Zero to Hero is online now
Clexa Trash
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Michigan
Gender: Female
Posts: 541
My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 7,804


Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce was grateful that Shineflower worried about her. Tiredness took over her body, "Don't be so... worried... It.. not like I'm dying." She chuckled. "I-I don't need help, see I can walk!" She was deprsate to believe that she was fine. That she was only injured. When she tried to stand she ended up falling over, hissing at herself and mostly at the unbearable pain. Rabbitpounce let out a amused chuckle at what Onyxwhisper said. "I'll always be studdborn." The molly replied. She blinked in surprise when she realized something. They cared about her. Yes, it was normal for clan mates to care about each other but for some reason it warmed Rabbitpounce's heart. Rabbitpounce didn't want them to fuss over her, forcing her eyes to stay awake. "Stop worrying." She mumbled, "I won't leave you guys." She still refused to accept the truth. She couldn't. She was still cursing Starclan in her head, Rabbitpounce could feel her eyelids droop and for a mere second she let them close. They were closed for a long time before they snapped back open. Her breathing was hoarse and shallow. She couldn't wait to be back in the warrior's den, sleeping. She felt so, so, so, tired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Zero to Hero @BluBunnie
ShineFlower rushed over to the dying warrior. "Rabbitpounce...I'm back...I'm here...Suregestorm is just coming...Rabbitpunce?" The warrior seemed weak and wasn't really responding. "You'll be okay I promise..." RabbitPounce closed their eyes and their breathing was slowing down. "Just like I promised?" ShineFlower could feel a tear slide down her face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper thanked Starclan when she saw Shuneflower return. She hoped Surgestorm could do something for Rabbitpounce, she pressed her muzzle against Shineflowers shoulder for a few moments. "It's in Starclans paws now." She whispered.
Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating her pelt didn't belong to her since she was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from trying, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. Nonetheless, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.
__________________
Please post to this thread if you wish for your character to be healed/treated in WC. Thank youuuu!!

Character Site

#ZELM2k17

Last edited by Zero to Hero; 01-14-2018 at 11:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #622  
Old 01-14-2018, 07:12 PM
Spiral Whirl's Avatar
Spiral Whirl Spiral Whirl is online now
Your One and Only <3
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Who Knows, Do yOu knOw?
Gender: Female
Posts: 939
My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 5,831
Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post




Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating his pelt didn't belong to him since he was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from try, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. However, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper thanked Starclan when she saw Shuneflower return. She hoped Surgestorm could do something for Rabbitpounce, she pressed her muzzle against Shineflowers shoulder for a few moments. "It's in Starclans paws now." She whispered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Zero to Hero @BluBunnie
ShineFlower rushed over to the dying warrior. "Rabbitpounce...I'm back...I'm here...Suregestorm is just coming...Rabbitpunce?" The warrior seemed weak and wasn't really responding. "You'll be okay I promise..." RabbitPounce closed their eyes and their breathing was slowing down. "Just like I promised?" ShineFlower could feel a tear slide down her face.
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.
__________________
Hold me tight and say you never let go, cause baby if you do I think I may die without you. All I need to hear is "I love you" and I swear I'll live a thousands years. The moment you said hello to me I decided I would marry you, do you remember? All our fond memories? Or did you decide to forget our love? - Circuit



I'm going to be less active for a while!
Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Reply With Quote
  #623  
Old 01-14-2018, 09:58 PM
BluBunnie's Avatar
BluBunnie BluBunnie is online now
Happy New Year!
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Under Your Bed
Gender: Genderfluid
Posts: 1,522
My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 7,686


Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post




Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating his pelt didn't belong to him since he was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from trying, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. Nonetheless, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.
@NightWarrior4Life ))


Onyxwhisper watched desperately, although she knew in the back of her mind what was happening. "There was a fight." She said quickly, she wanted to discuss what happened later, she needed to support her clanmates right now rather then get after them for the battle that took place. Her green eyes met the yellow ones of Surgestorm, understanding seem to pass through them as Rabbitpounce took her last breath. The she cat took a few moments to gather her thoughts then she turned to her clanmates, "We need to get Rabbitpounce back to camp, I need to talk to Blazingstar about what happened." She said softly.
__________________


If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Reply With Quote
  #624  
Old 01-15-2018, 02:46 PM
NightWarrior4Life's Avatar
NightWarrior4Life NightWarrior4Life is offline
Vortex~Okapi~
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Giving up
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,679
My Mood: Sad
Koins: 12,150


Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.
__________________
http://orig13.deviantart.net/2280/f/...08-dax1bl4.png - My charrie Fleck of the DS drawn by the amazing Ludicrous Lunacy
http://nightybreeze01.deviantart.com...%3A1488245842- - My charrie CresentMoon of the DS drawn by the beautiful Nighty
http://i.imgur.com/mRIl4FZ.png - My charrie Aria of the DS drawn by the talented Duststorm
https://img10.deviantart.net/5d0b/i/...ok-dbn3zbz.jpg - Drawn by the fantastic Bad Wolf
Loki <3 She is my friend's adorable American Akita dog.
Reply With Quote
  #625  
Old 01-15-2018, 04:13 PM
BluBunnie's Avatar
BluBunnie BluBunnie is online now
Happy New Year!
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Under Your Bed
Gender: Genderfluid
Posts: 1,522
My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 7,686


Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.

Onyxwhisper was a bit worried about Shneflowers thirst for justice against Thunderclan, but she was in the midfle of grieving and Onyxwhisper would talk to her later. "Of course, Shineflower." The deputy bowed her head. "Come on, we should get going." She said sadly, she looked down at Rabbitpounce. The feline took a big breath before she grabbed the scruff of hr clanmate, she was cold. Onyxwhisper fought back the tears, she hated seeing a clanmember pass on, 'If only I found the battle earlier' she thought sadly.
@Zero to Hero )) ((do you guys wanna time skip to the clearing? I can mention Sus once we get there.)
__________________


If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!


Last edited by BluBunnie; 01-15-2018 at 04:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #626  
Old 01-15-2018, 04:33 PM
NightWarrior4Life's Avatar
NightWarrior4Life NightWarrior4Life is offline
Vortex~Okapi~
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Giving up
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,679
My Mood: Sad
Koins: 12,150


Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper was a bit worried about Shneflowers thirst for justice against Thunderclan, but she was in the midfle of grieving and Onyxwhisper would talk to her later. "Of course, Shineflower." The deputy bowed her head. "Come on, we should get going." She said sadly, she looked down at Rabbitpounce. The feline took a big breath before she grabbed the scruff of hr clanmate, she was cold. Onyxwhisper fought back the tears, she hated seeing a clanmember pass on, 'If only I found the battle earlier' she thought sadly.
@Zero to Hero )) ((do you guys wanna time skip to the clearing? I can mention Sus once we get there.)
ShineFlower wasn't sure what else she could do. She got on the other side of RabbitPounce and pushed her along while OnyxWhisper pulled her body by the scruff of her neck. ShineFlower didn't speak or do show any emotions on the journey to the camp. The warrior just got lost in her own thoughts and grief.
__________________
http://orig13.deviantart.net/2280/f/...08-dax1bl4.png - My charrie Fleck of the DS drawn by the amazing Ludicrous Lunacy
http://nightybreeze01.deviantart.com...%3A1488245842- - My charrie CresentMoon of the DS drawn by the beautiful Nighty
http://i.imgur.com/mRIl4FZ.png - My charrie Aria of the DS drawn by the talented Duststorm
https://img10.deviantart.net/5d0b/i/...ok-dbn3zbz.jpg - Drawn by the fantastic Bad Wolf
Loki <3 She is my friend's adorable American Akita dog.
Reply With Quote
  #627  
Old 01-15-2018, 04:38 PM
Zero to Hero's Avatar
Zero to Hero Zero to Hero is online now
Clexa Trash
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Michigan
Gender: Female
Posts: 541
My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 7,804


Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
@NightWarrior4Life ))


Onyxwhisper watched desperately, although she knew in the back of her mind what was happening. "There was a fight." She said quickly, she wanted to discuss what happened later, she needed to support her clanmates right now rather then get after them for the battle that took place. Her green eyes met the yellow ones of Surgestorm, understanding seem to pass through them as Rabbitpounce took her last breath. The she cat took a few moments to gather her thoughts then she turned to her clanmates, "We need to get Rabbitpounce back to camp, I need to talk to Blazingstar about what happened." She said softly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper was a bit worried about Shneflowers thirst for justice against Thunderclan, but she was in the midfle of grieving and Onyxwhisper would talk to her later. "Of course, Shineflower." The deputy bowed her head. "Come on, we should get going." She said sadly, she looked down at Rabbitpounce. The feline took a big breath before she grabbed the scruff of hr clanmate, she was cold. Onyxwhisper fought back the tears, she hated seeing a clanmember pass on, 'If only I found the battle earlier' she thought sadly.
@Zero to Hero )) ((do you guys wanna time skip to the clearing? I can mention Sus once we get there.)
(Sounds fine to me.)
Surgestorm dipped his head sadly when Rabbitpounce took her last breath and stilled. "May StarClan light your path to the stars..." He whispered softly to her. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you." The medicine cat sat back slightly as Shineflower and Onyxwhisper took a few moments to grieve for their friend. Surgestorm also took the moment to absorb everything that had just happened, grieving in his own way by carving the memory into his unconscious. After a few seconds, though, things began to move again and the tom quickly moved to help the other two cats carry Rabbitpounce home.
__________________
Please post to this thread if you wish for your character to be healed/treated in WC. Thank youuuu!!

Character Site

#ZELM2k17

Last edited by Zero to Hero; 01-15-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Daisyshade
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online 2013-2017