Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Old 01-14-2018, 06:37 PM
Clexa Trash

My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 7,804

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce was grateful that Shineflower worried about her. Tiredness took over her body, "Don't be so... worried... It.. not like I'm dying." She chuckled. "I-I don't need help, see I can walk!" She was deprsate to believe that she was fine. That she was only injured. When she tried to stand she ended up falling over, hissing at herself and mostly at the unbearable pain. Rabbitpounce let out a amused chuckle at what Onyxwhisper said. "I'll always be studdborn." The molly replied. She blinked in surprise when she realized something. They cared about her. Yes, it was normal for clan mates to care about each other but for some reason it warmed Rabbitpounce's heart. Rabbitpounce didn't want them to fuss over her, forcing her eyes to stay awake. "Stop worrying." She mumbled, "I won't leave you guys." She still refused to accept the truth. She couldn't. She was still cursing Starclan in her head, Rabbitpounce could feel her eyelids droop and for a mere second she let them close. They were closed for a long time before they snapped back open. Her breathing was hoarse and shallow. She couldn't wait to be back in the warrior's den, sleeping. She felt so, so, so, tired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Zero to Hero @BluBunnie
ShineFlower rushed over to the dying warrior. "Rabbitpounce...I'm back...I'm here...Suregestorm is just coming...Rabbitpunce?" The warrior seemed weak and wasn't really responding. "You'll be okay I promise..." RabbitPounce closed their eyes and their breathing was slowing down. "Just like I promised?" ShineFlower could feel a tear slide down her face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper thanked Starclan when she saw Shuneflower return. She hoped Surgestorm could do something for Rabbitpounce, she pressed her muzzle against Shineflowers shoulder for a few moments. "It's in Starclans paws now." She whispered.
Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating her pelt didn't belong to her since she was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from trying, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. Nonetheless, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.

Character Site

#ZELM2k17

Last edited by Zero to Hero; 01-14-2018 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-14-2018, 07:12 PM
Your One and Only <3

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 5,831

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating his pelt didn't belong to him since he was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from try, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. However, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.
Quote:
Onyxwhisper thanked Starclan when she saw Shuneflower return. She hoped Surgestorm could do something for Rabbitpounce, she pressed her muzzle against Shineflowers shoulder for a few moments. "It's in Starclans paws now." She whispered.
Quote:
@Zero to Hero @BluBunnie
ShineFlower rushed over to the dying warrior. "Rabbitpounce...I'm back...I'm here...Suregestorm is just coming...Rabbitpunce?" The warrior seemed weak and wasn't really responding. "You'll be okay I promise..." RabbitPounce closed their eyes and their breathing was slowing down. "Just like I promised?" ShineFlower could feel a tear slide down her face.
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.
Hold me tight and say you never let go, cause baby if you do I think I may die without you. All I need to hear is "I love you" and I swear I'll live a thousands years. The moment you said hello to me I decided I would marry you, do you remember? All our fond memories? Or did you decide to forget our love? - Circuit

I'm going to be less active for a while!
Charrie Site|Quote Of The Week|Finder
Old 01-14-2018, 09:58 PM
Happy New Year!

My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 7,686

Quote:
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating his pelt didn't belong to him since he was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from trying, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. Nonetheless, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.
@NightWarrior4Life ))

Onyxwhisper watched desperately, although she knew in the back of her mind what was happening. "There was a fight." She said quickly, she wanted to discuss what happened later, she needed to support her clanmates right now rather then get after them for the battle that took place. Her green eyes met the yellow ones of Surgestorm, understanding seem to pass through them as Rabbitpounce took her last breath. The she cat took a few moments to gather her thoughts then she turned to her clanmates, "We need to get Rabbitpounce back to camp, I need to talk to Blazingstar about what happened." She said softly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old 01-15-2018, 02:46 PM
Vortex~Okapi~

My Mood: Sad
Koins: 12,150

Quote:
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.
https://img10.deviantart.net/5d0b/i/...ok-dbn3zbz.jpg - Drawn by the fantastic Bad Wolf
Loki <3 She is my friend's adorable American Akita dog.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:13 PM
Happy New Year!

My Mood: Amazed
Koins: 7,686

Quote:
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.

Onyxwhisper was a bit worried about Shneflowers thirst for justice against Thunderclan, but she was in the midfle of grieving and Onyxwhisper would talk to her later. "Of course, Shineflower." The deputy bowed her head. "Come on, we should get going." She said sadly, she looked down at Rabbitpounce. The feline took a big breath before she grabbed the scruff of hr clanmate, she was cold. Onyxwhisper fought back the tears, she hated seeing a clanmember pass on, 'If only I found the battle earlier' she thought sadly.
@Zero to Hero )) ((do you guys wanna time skip to the clearing? I can mention Sus once we get there.)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; 01-15-2018 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:33 PM
Vortex~Okapi~

My Mood: Sad
Koins: 12,150

Quote:
Onyxwhisper was a bit worried about Shneflowers thirst for justice against Thunderclan, but she was in the midfle of grieving and Onyxwhisper would talk to her later. "Of course, Shineflower." The deputy bowed her head. "Come on, we should get going." She said sadly, she looked down at Rabbitpounce. The feline took a big breath before she grabbed the scruff of hr clanmate, she was cold. Onyxwhisper fought back the tears, she hated seeing a clanmember pass on, 'If only I found the battle earlier' she thought sadly.
@Zero to Hero )) ((do you guys wanna time skip to the clearing? I can mention Sus once we get there.)
ShineFlower wasn't sure what else she could do. She got on the other side of RabbitPounce and pushed her along while OnyxWhisper pulled her body by the scruff of her neck. ShineFlower didn't speak or do show any emotions on the journey to the camp. The warrior just got lost in her own thoughts and grief.
https://img10.deviantart.net/5d0b/i/...ok-dbn3zbz.jpg - Drawn by the fantastic Bad Wolf
Loki <3 She is my friend's adorable American Akita dog.
Old 01-15-2018, 04:38 PM
Clexa Trash

My Mood: Mellow
Koins: 7,804

Quote:
Quote:
@NightWarrior4Life ))

Onyxwhisper watched desperately, although she knew in the back of her mind what was happening. "There was a fight." She said quickly, she wanted to discuss what happened later, she needed to support her clanmates right now rather then get after them for the battle that took place. Her green eyes met the yellow ones of Surgestorm, understanding seem to pass through them as Rabbitpounce took her last breath. The she cat took a few moments to gather her thoughts then she turned to her clanmates, "We need to get Rabbitpounce back to camp, I need to talk to Blazingstar about what happened." She said softly.
Quote:
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
Quote:
(Sounds fine to me.)
Surgestorm dipped his head sadly when Rabbitpounce took her last breath and stilled. "May StarClan light your path to the stars..." He whispered softly to her. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you." The medicine cat sat back slightly as Shineflower and Onyxwhisper took a few moments to grieve for their friend. Surgestorm also took the moment to absorb everything that had just happened, grieving in his own way by carving the memory into his unconscious. After a few seconds, though, things began to move again and the tom quickly moved to help the other two cats carry Rabbitpounce home.

Character Site

#ZELM2k17

Last edited by Zero to Hero; 01-15-2018 at 04:45 PM.