Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by alec
Today 05:53 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by nyx
Today 05:52 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 05:46 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 05:45 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 05:40 PM

Old January 16th, 2018, 03:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at her apprentice, not really hearing what Splashpaw said. "Er what was that again?" Splashpool replied. Splashpool sat down after she had gotten tired.
Splashpaw smiled,"were you hunting with out me?" She teased in a humorous tone.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 16th, 2018, 03:14 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Splashpaw smiled,"were you hunting with out me?" She teased in a humorous tone.
Splashpool shook her head. "I didn't go hunting. I just needed to go for a walk. Clear my head." replied the molly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Splashpool shook her head. "I didn't go hunting. I just needed to go for a walk. Clear my head." replied the molly.
Splashpaw smiled,"Alright." She couldn't wait to train

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 16th, 2018, 04:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Splashpaw smiled,"Alright." She couldn't wait to train
"If you want to we can train a little before calling it a day. I think I can make it." meowed Splashpool.

Old January 16th, 2018, 04:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"If you want to we can train a little before calling it a day. I think I can make it." meowed Splashpool.
Splashpaw blinked,"Did you not get enough sleep?" She asked politely,"but sure up for a a little training."

Old January 16th, 2018, 04:52 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Splashpaw blinked,"Did you not get enough sleep?" She asked politely,"but sure up for a a little training."
Splashpool shook her head. "No I actually didn't get much sleep. I was too worried about..." meowed Splashpool, before shutting her jaws. She was just about to tell her apprentice about the kits and Flarestrike. You can't tell her that. thought The molly.

Old January 16th, 2018, 04:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Splashpool shook her head. "No I actually didn't get much sleep. I was too worried about..." meowed Splashpool, before shutting her jaws. She was just about to tell her apprentice about the kits and Flarestrike. You can't tell her that. thought The molly.
Splashpaw shrugged,"its your business. Are we hunting as you are like..."she shut her trap don't call my mentor fat.

Old January 16th, 2018, 05:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Splashpaw shrugged,"its your business. Are we hunting as you are like..."she shut her trap don't call my mentor fat.
Splashpool knew what her apprentice was going to say. "I know i'm fat. Can I tell you a secret? But you must promise me that you won't tell anyone." replied The molly with a calm voice. I hope I can trust her with this.
@2018 Okapi.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 17th, 2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:42 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Christmas Star @starfall

A tortoiseshell tomcat with a blood-stained pelt burst through the camp entrance, chest heaving as he panted and gasped for air. He'd not only fought multiple scuffles but he had to run all the way from ThunderClan to RiverClan. His scratches stung and his lungs burned but he was very eager to return to his clan and chase their attackers from the camp. However, he'd first have to gather reinforcements from RiverClan, if Fallenstar allowed it. Flareheart, though, was confident that the black-pelted leader would support ThunderClan in battle, as he and Snowstar had agreed to become allies.

He glanced over his shoulder to reassure himself Turtlesong was right behind him and when he was satisfied he turned back to the clearing and continued to fight for air. Flareheart's legs trembled weakly and he had to rock back on his haunches to gather his strength for a moment. The young warrior had never worked so hard in his life, but he'd do anything for ThunderClan, even work himself beyond his limits. ``Fallenstar,`` Flareheart called weakly in a croaking voice, taking a moment to clear his throat of its dryness. A certain scratch along his shoulder released a burst of pain and the tomcat winced before quickly recovering from the hurt. ThunderClan needs me, he reminded himself and he was instantly inspired to act strong, even if he truly wasn't. His clan needed him to be strong, so that's what he'd be. Still struggling to get his breathing under wraps, Flareheart straightened his posture and did his best to ignore his injuries. He focused on breathing until he could breath somewhat regularly and then he decided he was ready to do what he came here to do.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 16th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Christmas Star @starfall

A tortoiseshell tomcat with a blood-stained pelt burst through the camp entrance, chest heaving as he panted and gasped for air. He'd not only fought multiple scuffles but he had to run all the way from ThunderClan to RiverClan. His scratches stung and his lungs burned but he was very eager to return to his clan and chase their attackers from the camp. However, he'd first have to gather reinforcements from RiverClan, if Fallenstar allowed it. Flareheart, though, was confident that the black-pelted leader would support ThunderClan in battle, as he and Snowstar had agreed to become allies.

He glanced over his shoulder to reassure himself Turtlesong was right behind him and when he was satisfied he turned back to the clearing and continued to fight for air. Flareheart's legs trembled weakly and he had to rock back on his haunches to gather his strength for a moment. The young warrior had never worked so hard in his life, but he'd do anything for ThunderClan, even work himself beyond his limits. ``Fallenstar,`` Flareheart called weakly in a croaking voice, taking a moment to clear his throat of its dryness. A certain scratch along his shoulder released a burst of pain and the tomcat winced before quickly recovering from the hurt. ThunderClan needs me, he reminded himself and he was instantly inspired to act strong, even if he truly wasn't. His clan needed him to be strong, so that's what he'd be. Still struggling to get his breathing under wraps, Flareheart straightened his posture and did his best to ignore his injuries. He focused on breathing until he could breath somewhat regularly and then he decided he was ready to do what he came here to do.
@Christmas Star
The ebony tom was in his den, his body curled into a ball atop the Streamstone. It was a little warm outside for the burly tom and the stone was cold. It was barely audiable, the faint call for his name, though, to the caller, it may have been all the power they could muster up. The leader lifted his gaze and looked down at a pair of unfalimiar felines, curiosity flickered in his lapis hues. After focusing, blinking the grogginess out he noticed just how battered, injured, and ragged the pair were, and the first thing that popped up in his mind was 'the war has started. The burly feline picked himself up and hopped of the Streamstone on one fell swoop, his paws and legs tingling from the impact. "Don't tell me they've begun to battle?" he asked, worry etched in his voice. How sneaky, launching a battle on Thunderclan with Shadowclan, he thought, his face scrunching up in anger. He didn't even wait for an answer before he swiveled his head to face the rest of the clan. "Quillstreak, Cloudyfoot [ @Cloudy ] Newtflower, Honeypool [ @2018 Okapi ] Pleasentpaw [ @Empress Of Evil ] Blazingstream, Splashpool [ @Megan ] Daisyshade [ @Celestial ] Angelwing [ @Fuzzyfeline ] Orchidfur [ @tinyailenkid ] Spottedleap [ @Bloody Bandit ] Mistfall [ @Hexict ] and all the others who are able and fit for battle, make your way to the Thunderclan camp, we are at war!" he called, naming all the faces in sight. Snowstar came and asked for his protection, for their help during the battle, and he planned on hitting Windclan and Shadowclan back with two times the force.

Fallenstar turned to look at Turtlesong and Flareheart " You can join us, since I don't think you'll just stay behind as your clan's at war." he stated, walking forward without looking behind, he knew they were following.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us