Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:18 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:45 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Official SnowClan Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

(Alright)

"bye shimmerkit" she said before turning to frostpaw. "you can put them in my den for now" she answered

(sorry its not much. i cant think of anything else to type)
Feh! Who cares? Sometimes I go brain dead too :3)

Frostpaw nodded, and padded over to Mintclouds den. She carefully placed them in an alcove, making sure not to scramble them.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old January 17th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

CypressCloud padded out into the clan clearing, ever since she was a little kit she had wanted to be a medicine cat but after one traumatic event in which she almost died eating something she wasn't supposed to as a kit she gave up on the career path. Now CypressCloud wanted to be leader or a respected warrior. She sat in the clearing, lost in her thoughts of glory and appreciation.

(now that I'm writing her I want her to be let down, like everyone disrespects her, or she keeps getting shafted into another position instead of being deputy. Idk, maybe she could slowly go insane then kill a cat? whatever's cool with you.)
Open
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:15 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
CypressCloud padded out into the clan clearing, ever since she was a little kit she had wanted to be a medicine cat but after one traumatic event in which she almost died eating something she wasn't supposed to as a kit she gave up on the career path. Now CypressCloud wanted to be leader or a respected warrior. She sat in the clearing, lost in her thoughts of glory and appreciation.

(now that I'm writing her I want her to be let down, like everyone disrespects her, or she keeps getting shafted into another position instead of being deputy. Idk, maybe she could slowly go insane then kill a cat? whatever's cool with you.)
Open
(That's cool with me)

Winterstar padded up to the she-cat, his eyes narrowed slightly. "I thought I told you to go check my mate for ticks!" he growled (he didn't, he's just looking for an excuse to be mean).
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:21 AM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
(That's cool with me)

Winterstar padded up to the she-cat, his eyes narrowed slightly. "I thought I told you to go check my mate for ticks!" he growled (he didn't, he's just looking for an excuse to be mean).
Cypresscloud blinked in confusion, "I-I'm sorry Winterstar. I didn't know you wanted me too." Retreating she headed to the Warriors den to find d Cherrywing.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; January 24th, 2018 at 01:10 PM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Aura We must finish this fight
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Twilight01;460396]
Quote:
(That's cool with me)

Winterstar padded up to the she-cat, his eyes narrowed slightly. "I thought I told you to go check my mate for ticks!" he growled (he didn't, he's just looking for an excuse to be mean).[/QUOTE
]
Cypresscloud blinked in confusion, "I-I'm sorry Winterstar. I didn't know you wanted me too." Retreating she headed to the Warriors den to find d Cherrywing.
Cherrywing was sitting under a maple tree outside the warrior's den. She was stretched out on her side, her swollen belly absorbing the sunlight. She looked up to see Cypresscloud hurrying towards her, Winterstar glaring at her. She sighed at her mate's hostile look.
Old January 24th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Miraculous Lover

Thumbs down Re: Official SnowClan Thread

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;460427]
Quote:

Cherrywing was sitting under a maple tree outside the warrior's den. She was stretched out on her side, her swollen belly absorbing the sunlight. She looked up to see Cypresscloud hurrying towards her, Winterstar glaring at her. She sighed at her mate's hostile look.
Cypresscloud approached Cherrywing tentatively, "Winterstar wanted me to check and see if you had ticks." She said quietly, forgetting that to clean out the ticks she needed mouse bile. However she had overlooked this fact. She was a bit scared of Winterstar. She had become a warrior fairly recently but she had never seen him act that way around others, much less treat her like that. She began to worry that maybe she wasn't good enough, she would never be the best. Never achieve her goals. She physically shook her head, trying to dislodge the negative thoughts from her mind. They retreated but lingered at the edge of consciousness. The first step to her approaching insanity, just the chasm beneath the precipice she was slowly approaching.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; January 24th, 2018 at 03:47 PM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:58 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=Twilight01;460468]
Quote:

Cypresscloud approached Cherrywing tentatively, "Winterstar wanted me to check and see if you had ticks." She said quietly, forgetting that to clean out the ticks she needed mouse bile. However she had overlooked this fact. She was a bit scared of Winterstar. She had become a warrior fairly recently but she had never seen him act that way around others, much less treat her like that. She began to worry that maybe she wasn't good enough, she would never be the best. Never achieve her goals. She physically shook her head, trying to dislodge the negative thoughts from her mind. They retreated but lingered at the edge of consciousness. The first step to her approaching insanity, just the chasm beneath the precipice she was slowly approaching.
Cherrywing purred slightly. "Don't worry, love. I'll make sure Winterstar goes easy on you from now on. Well, if he'll even listen to me. Anyways, I was just checked at sunrise, so there's no need."
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Nightblaze sat at the entrance of camp, finding it hard to keep his eyes open, but he resisted the urge to fall asleep. He had to stay awake. He made a mental note to stop staying awake all night just sitting there watching. (Open to anybody who cares)
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Miraculous Lover

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;460569]
Quote:

Cherrywing purred slightly. "Don't worry, love. I'll make sure Winterstar goes easy on you from now on. Well, if he'll even listen to me. Anyways, I was just checked at sunrise, so there's no need."
Cypresscloud just nodded and walked away. She couldn't understand why her leader snapped at her. Shaking away the duct she banished the negative thoughts to the back of her head. Maybe she could try doing something helpful!

Open!
(PS I would prefer it if the other cats would act toward her like she is an outcast, with some cats who put on an outward positive appearance but secretly can't stand her.)

Last edited by Twilight01; January 24th, 2018 at 09:51 PM.