Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Wrath of Water and...
Last post by starry
Today 02:01 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old January 18th, 2018, 08:26 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

thank goodness!fern thought and walked back to her den! knowing this would feed her for a while
Tide flew back to her cliff and closed her eyes again.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 18th, 2018, 01:10 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Min Yoongi View Post
( @Swiftheart )

(Wanna Rp?)

Aashka looked as she walked along the dead grass, she signed and walked along, looking for food.

(I hate it when you start to rp and you don’t know what to write lol)
[QUOTE=Mystic;457059][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967][QUOTE=Mystic;456944][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456916][QUOTE=Mystic;456863][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

Fara nodded in agreement, ``Life isn't fair for some of us. Some dragons are just born to want blood, to feel their claws in flesh while others are born to be peacemakers and saving lives. Everybody is born differently, like I once heard, Without villains from fairy-tales, there wouldn't be a hero!`` She said, remembering that quote. After a few heartbeats Fara added, ``But this is all different, there would be war, dragons helping humans while other dragons killing humans and all who are allies with them.`` She said with a shiver, and her tail flicked nervously.

Alyson groaned in annoyance and put her backpack back on, no scrolls, then she waited when Shade sniffed the air for a smell, ``Faint? Can you describe it to me?`` She asked, she had so many questions, Is it another dragon? Was it a predator? Is it something big and dangerous? But she knew Shade was too young and would be over-stressed by answering all those questions.
(Sure!chaos just went out to hunt.He can run into Aashka.)
Chaos scanned the ground for some prey,hoping to find something large like a deer or cow,but anything would be fine if he could find enough of it to feed both him and Lillithian.He saw a as cow and dived,grabbing it in his talons and killing it quickly.He looked up and saw a blue dragon a few feet away."Was this yours." He asked, but despite it being a question,it sounded more like a threat.
_____
Dawn nodded."It won't be a war,but more like a masacar on both sides.Dragons dont build army's like humans do.There would just be complete chaos like there alwase is in a battle.If war does come,I'm going to try to stay out if it if I can." Dawn said,but hoped this wouldn't make her seem weak.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:55 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Mystic;456837][QUOTE=DragonChaos;456537][QUOTE=Mystic;456194][QUOTE=Swiftheart;455794]
[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;456585][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Mystic;456465]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

``Not really, We wouldn't know where their dens are. Either in tiny burrows or up in their nests on trees, and that could be any tree!`` She said and then stopped in a small clearing. ``Try smelling for something, I forgot my scrolls about dragons.`` She said as she slipped off her backpack and dug through her stuff, ``I need to catch up on my reading.`` She mumbled to herself.

``Hey.`` Rune said back as he flew up to the dragon and they were only a couple lengths only. ``So, what are you doing wandering around in the skies?`` He asked with a slight tilt of his head.
@Raven Hollow;

"looking for a place to either find food or nap, what about you?" he answered looking at him.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:01 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456764][QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;456582][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456442][QUOTE=Raven hollow;456399][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456057][QUOTE=Redwood Dragon;455806]
Quote:
"Yhea I'm sure.I was just thinking about something." She said,and turned around to look at the dragon completely. "What's your name?" She asked,not sure what else to say.
"star, whats yours?" she asked back. her head was in a small angle and her icy blue eyes watched her wondering why she was alone at such a young age.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:17 PM

[QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;457504][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456764][QUOTE=Aphmau plushie;456582][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456442][QUOTE=Raven hollow;456399][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456057]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post

"star, whats yours?" she asked back. her head was in a small angle and her icy blue eyes watched her wondering why she was alone at such a young age.
"My names Hannah.I like your name." She said.She layer the stick she had been drawing in the sand with down beside her.

Old January 18th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
When she saw the thrush stop moving and close it eyes, she felt happy to have killed it in her way. When she heard Alyson say that she did it, she felt a bit happier. She then watched her take the arrow out of the bird, and when she said that the next lesson was going to be her hunting by herself, she did feel a bit afraid of that, but felt better when she said she would be with her, and that she just wants her to use her own way of hunting, which she understood, since she was a dragon and Alyson was a human. She then said, "I should probably get used to certain scents of certain animals then, right?" already sniffing the air for any close scents.
[QUOTE=Swiftheart;457443][QUOTE=Mystic;457059][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967][QUOTE=Mystic;456944][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456916][QUOTE=Mystic;456863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
(Sure!chaos just went out to hunt.He can run into Aashka.)
Chaos scanned the ground for some prey,hoping to find something large like a deer or cow,but anything would be fine if he could find enough of it to feed both him and Lillithian.He saw a as cow and dived,grabbing it in his talons and killing it quickly.He looked up and saw a blue dragon a few feet away."Was this yours." He asked, but despite it being a question,it sounded more like a threat.
_____
Dawn nodded."It won't be a war,but more like a masacar on both sides.Dragons dont build army's like humans do.There would just be complete chaos like there alwase is in a battle.If war does come,I'm going to try to stay out if it if I can." Dawn said,but hoped this wouldn't make her seem weak.
Fara murmured in agreement as well, ``I would too, I mean, if war ever comes then the whole world would just be chaos and bloodshed!`` She said as her tail shudder nervously and her gaze flicked from side to side as if she was trying to spot if a dragon was hiding in the bushes listening to their conversation. ``This meadow doesn't have much dragons coming here, so I guess it's a bit of a hidden place.`` She said, sounding like she just figured that out, she just shrugged it off.

Alyson shrugged, ``I think so, like I said, I don't have my scroll with me.`` She said and added, ``But you can try, you did scent something earlier, It could have been a skunk.`` She laughed softly, good thing they walked away or else they would have been sprayed and smelled like rotten food for a whole week! ``If you can't scent anything, I'll try to find something.`` She said quietly and she looked around, trying to find the smallest flicker of movement.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:00 PM

Quotes are messed up so I'm going to mention instead of quote for this post)
@Mystic

Dawn nodded."It's a beautiful place to live.If a war does break out then I doubt they would want to fight here." Dawn said.She looked at the sky for a second as a cloud rolled over the sun,thinking it was a large bird or dragon,but when she saw it was only a cloud,she chuck chuckled a little at her mistake."This war talk is getting me nervous.It's getting late,so I'm going to go back to my den,but if you ever need anything,I live in the cave near the clifs." She said,standing up.

Old January 18th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Alyson shrugged, ``I think so, like I said, I don't have my scroll with me.`` She said and added, ``But you can try, you did scent something earlier, It could have been a skunk.`` She laughed softly, good thing they walked away or else they would have been sprayed and smelled like rotten food for a whole week! ``If you can't scent anything, I'll try to find something.`` She said quietly and she looked around, trying to find the smallest flicker of movement.
Shade gave a slight growl to the skunk comment, but quickly shrugged it off, saying, "I'll try, but first-" she then padded over to the dead thrush and gave it a few good sniffs, getting used to its scent, then adding, "-Just to help me identify these birds a bit easier." In which she then started sniffing the air in hopes of finding a scent similar to the thrush.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:09 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Quotes are messed up so I'm going to mention instead of quote for this post)
@Mystic

Dawn nodded."It's a beautiful place to live.If a war does break out then I doubt they would want to fight here." Dawn said.She looked at the sky for a second as a cloud rolled over the sun,thinking it was a large bird or dragon,but when she saw it was only a cloud,she chuck chuckled a little at her mistake."This war talk is getting me nervous.It's getting late,so I'm going to go back to my den,but if you ever need anything,I live in the cave near the clifs." She said,standing up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Shade gave a slight growl to the skunk comment, but quickly shrugged it off, saying, "I'll try, but first-" she then padded over to the dead thrush and gave it a few good sniffs, getting used to its scent, then adding, "-Just to help me identify these birds a bit easier." In which she then started sniffing the air in hopes of finding a scent similar to the thrush.
Fara nodded, ``Of course, It was a pleasure to meet you.`` Fara said and dipped her head, ``Have a good night.`` She said kindly and stood up, to wave good-bye to Dawn.

Alyson watched Shade sniff the thrush, ``Of course.`` She waited and leaned against a tree. ``If you have trouble, just ask me for help.`` She said and looked around again, she gazed at the trees, nothing. She looked at the bushes, nothing she could see right now.
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Alyson watched Shade sniff the thrush, ``Of course.`` She waited and leaned against a tree. ``If you have trouble, just ask me for help.`` She said and looked around again, she gazed at the trees, nothing. She looked at the bushes, nothing she could see right now.
"Don't worry, I will...when I give up." Shade said a bit teasingly. Soon enough, after sniffing for a minute, she got the familiar scent of a thrush somewhere near, and lowered her head a bit, walking towards the source of the scent slowly as she waited for eyes on it. After walking about a few meters, though, she finally saw the thrush, and immediately took action, slowly unfolding her wings out, and then running toward it. The thrush was alarmed by this, and tried to fly away, in which she responded by leaping on the side of the tree, then jumping off that side while giving a push off her wings, just barely catching the thrush, holding its tail in her mouth, in which she then padded back while it struggled, placing it on the ground and holding it with a paw before biting down on its neck to kill it, getting the taste of blood again. She then looked up and said, "Found one~" with a chuckle.