Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:36 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:33 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:02 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Sounds simple enough. What do you say we do some gathering before you have to be on your way?" Shinefang asked. Keen to spend some time out of his den and get out into the territory. He wanted to spend a bit of time away from that empty nest in his den. And besides, he liked speaking to the younger cat. Spending time reminded him of his days as a warrior mentor. But of course, he'd be learning from her as well.
``Oh yes! Lead the way, oldie,`` Juniperpaw teased, prancing towards the medicine den entrance. She wasn't too eager to leave SkyClan and would actually prefer to stay here days-on-end, but although that couldn't happen, she'd extend her stay for as long as possible, even if just a few moments. She genuinely enjoyed Shinefang's company, probably more than anyone, and would just love some quality time with the older tomcat. Juniperpaw briefly wondered if the other medicine cat would be okay out in the territory, where it was snowy and cold, but then she brushed it off, reminding herself that even if it wasn't, nothing could stop Shinefang from doing what he wanted.
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

``Oh yes! Lead the way, oldie,`` Juniperpaw teased, prancing towards the medicine den entrance. She wasn't too eager to leave SkyClan and would actually prefer to stay here days-on-end, but although that couldn't happen, she'd extend her stay for as long as possible, even if just a few moments. She genuinely enjoyed Shinefang's company, probably more than anyone, and would just love some quality time with the older tomcat. Juniperpaw briefly wondered if the other medicine cat would be okay out in the territory, where it was snowy and cold, but then she brushed it off, reminding herself that even if it wasn't, nothing could stop Shinefang from doing what he wanted.
(that's probably a good place to end. We can say they had a nice time gathering herbs, they bonded more, all that jazz.)

Old January 16th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Not so far. Nothing extremely painful anyway. A few little throbs every now and then and if I knock it it hurts but it's surprisingly, healing quickly. Ha, what do you think my warrior name would be? GorseTail? I like that name...I'm not offended by it. I want to wear my scars like trophies!" The brown tabby mewed triumphantly, checking begin her to make sure she didn't disturb the other patients.
Shinefang's whiskers twitched in amusement, glad to see the shecat was in good spirits. "Maybe. Any if you have to wear them, you may as well wear them proudly," he agreed, thinking of the many many scars he himself bore. He had always been glad that losing his eye as an apprentice hadn't affected his name though. Shineeye sounded stupid. "Or maybe Gorsemouth, since you can't seem to stop talking," the tom chided playfully. Looking at a pile of sticks he had tucked in the corner, he sighed. "I forgot I have to take care of that," he muttered to himself, "Unless..." turning his head to eye the younger shecat mischievously, Shinefang asked. "Want a job? I've got to got do a little herb gathering, but since you're stuck here, those sticks over there need to have their bark stripped. Their for queens to bite down on while they're kitting," he explained.

Old January 16th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Let’s try to get better than a 1-liner, IDK why I’m writing one-liners when before that I was writing 2 paragraphs)

Beespirit paused,” He never actually had known parents.” He murmered, glancing at him,” He’s always been like this.” He added,” atleast since I’ve been his mentor.” He meowed, more bluntly,” You can see how it’s hard to teach him to hunt and fight.”

Logpaw scampered around as if he was carefree tossing his stick in the air and catching it.
(Sure. Though I would argue that there's nothing wrong with short posts if they are done well.)

"Umm," the medicine cat hummed in agreement. Watching the apprentice scamper about, Shinefang nodded. He strode up to Logpaw, sitting close enough to him to attract his attention. Tentatively, he stuck out a paw and jabbed the apprentice in the ribs. Not too hard. His aim was to get his attention. "Hey. Hey you," he meowed, scrutinizing the younger cat. "What's you name?" he asked, figuring he'd get more information from trying to talk to the cat himself. His amber eye flicked to the stick Logpaw had been playing with, then back to the apprentice. "What's with that stick there." The medicine cat kept his attention on the apprentice, unsure of what sort of response to expect.

Old January 17th, 2018, 10:02 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Shinefang's whiskers twitched in amusement, glad to see the shecat was in good spirits. "Maybe. Any if you have to wear them, you may as well wear them proudly," he agreed, thinking of the many many scars he himself bore. He had always been glad that losing his eye as an apprentice hadn't affected his name though. Shineeye sounded stupid. "Or maybe Gorsemouth, since you can't seem to stop talking," the tom chided playfully. Looking at a pile of sticks he had tucked in the corner, he sighed. "I forgot I have to take care of that," he muttered to himself, "Unless..." turning his head to eye the younger shecat mischievously, Shinefang asked. "Want a job? I've got to got do a little herb gathering, but since you're stuck here, those sticks over there need to have their bark stripped. Their for queens to bite down on while they're kitting," he explained.
Gorsepaw playfully stuck her tongue out at the old cat as he commented on how much she had to say all the time. "Sure!" she smiled, more eager to do it now she was in a better mood. I think we've become pretty good friends over these few days... her mind then went to the kitting queens the sticks were for. Oh I defineatly wanna be a queen! I'd love to be a mother and have lots of little warriors running around at my paws...but for now, I'd better make sure I keep all my paws... The apprentice thought, smirking.
The brown tabby padded over to the pile and picked up a stick from the very top. She started ripping at the bark with her claws, trying to make little openings, then peeled the rest off with her teeth.
Old January 17th, 2018, 12:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
(Sure. Though I would argue that there's nothing wrong with short posts if they are done well.)

"Umm," the medicine cat hummed in agreement. Watching the apprentice scamper about, Shinefang nodded. He strode up to Logpaw, sitting close enough to him to attract his attention. Tentatively, he stuck out a paw and jabbed the apprentice in the ribs. Not too hard. His aim was to get his attention. "Hey. Hey you," he meowed, scrutinizing the younger cat. "What's you name?" he asked, figuring he'd get more information from trying to talk to the cat himself. His amber eye flicked to the stick Logpaw had been playing with, then back to the apprentice. "What's with that stick there." The medicine cat kept his attention on the apprentice, unsure of what sort of response to expect.
Beespirit was amazed that Shinefang felt comfortable speaking to Logpaw He’s a medicine cat, that’s his job. Just silently pity him.

Logpaw glanced up at Shinefang wondering why he jabbed him in the side,” ‘Ello Shinefang. I’m Logpaw.” He smiled purring wonding if Shinefang would be his first cat friend. He blinked,” That’s my stick friend, Stickpaw.” He replied, expecting Shinefang to do what everyone else did either tell him it’s just a stick or back away slowly, then run, or do what Beespirit did which was screech at him for it and snap the stick in half. He awaited Shinefang’s reaction It’s not my fault not cats want to be my friend.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Beespirit was amazed that Shinefang felt comfortable speaking to Logpaw He’s a medicine cat, that’s his job. Just silently pity him.

Logpaw glanced up at Shinefang wondering why he jabbed him in the side,” ‘Ello Shinefang. I’m Logpaw.” He smiled purring wonding if Shinefang would be his first cat friend. He blinked,” That’s my stick friend, Stickpaw.” He replied, expecting Shinefang to do what everyone else did either tell him it’s just a stick or back away slowly, then run, or do what Beespirit did which was screech at him for it and snap the stick in half. He awaited Shinefang’s reaction It’s not my fault not cats want to be my friend.
Shinefang spared a glance at the stick, his tail giving a twitch as he looked it over. It looked like a regular old stick to him. "Hmm," was all the acknowledgement he gave that he's heard Logpaw introduce the thing as his friend. "How you you like being an apprentice?" the old tom asked him, just wanting to keep the cat talking long enough to see if he could figure out his behavior. He could practically feel Beespirit's eyes on his back, the mentor's frustration coming off him in waves.

Old January 18th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @Charmer
@Swiftheart
Streampaw looked around the den in amazement, since it was her first time in the medicine cats den. The apprentice looked at her injured leg, seeing that it was okay. 'I might be in here for a couple of days maybe moons,' thought Streampaw.
(Sorry its short)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 18th, 2018, 02:29 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
. @Charmer
@Swiftheart
Streampaw looked around the den in amazement, since it was her first time in the medicine cats den. The apprentice looked at her injured leg, seeing that it was okay. 'I might be in here for a couple of days maybe moons,' thought Streampaw.
(Sorry its short)
Coldwind walked into the den and immediately saw Streampaws injured leg. He didn't know who her mentor was currently, but assumed that it was their fault, and they wasn't even here to watch her and see if she was okay!He would worry about that later,but right now,he needed to find out how this happened."What happened to your leg?" He asked.The usually angry Tom sounded genuinely worried about his daughter.He walked a few steps closer to get a better look,but was still a few paw steps away from her nest, so she could have space.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 18th, 2018, 03:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Shinefang spared a glance at the stick, his tail giving a twitch as he looked it over. It looked like a regular old stick to him. "Hmm," was all the acknowledgement he gave that he's heard Logpaw introduce the thing as his friend. "How you you like being an apprentice?" the old tom asked him, just wanting to keep the cat talking long enough to see if he could figure out his behavior. He could practically feel Beespirit's eyes on his back, the mentor's frustration coming off him in waves.
Beespirit gave a small quiet snort at that question He’s a failure. He’s twelve moons, the only thing he’s caught is sticks, unless I count the time he chased a rabbit into my paws and I killed it, then he told me he was running because he saw a stick, not the rabbit. Though he’s caught plenty of fleas, ticks, and beetles. This apprentice was never going to become a warrior not as far as he was concerned. He wanted to drop Logpaw off at the twoleg place and run off, he’d be a good kittypet, not a clan cat. Some cats even born into clan life- aren’t suited for it, and as far as Beespirit was concerned, Logpaw wasn’t suited for clan life.

Logpaw blinked,” Well- Beespirit gets mad at me for being twelve moons old and unable to hunt anything besides, fleas, ticks, beetles, and sticks.” He meowed,” But I think it’s progress.” He added sheepishly, What is Shinefang thinking, when is Shinefang going to put a red berry in a piece of prey and ask me to eat it. He wondered assuming Beespirit was taking him here to assess whether he’s worthy to killed or not,” Beespirit doesn’t agree. Fighting for me is throwing sticks at my battle partner and keeping my distance. Though, the only thing I can do correctly would be climbing trees. He’s good with that, just mad I can’t hunt in the trees.” He meowed wondering when Shinefang would kill him once more,” Quit nice talking me. I know your going to feed me a red berry that kills me.” He meowed knowing that those ones killed him, unaware it was called a deathberry.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here