Old January 17th, 2018, 01:58 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She laughs softly her pelt heating up a bit as she smiles “ ... well I believe you won this time. You caught something others would die to have my friend “ she says with a purr as she stands up “ would you like to know what that is?” she asks with a soft purr and a warm kind smile. This was so rare and new to her. Yet she loved it.. she wanted more.

Snowpaw smiled at her, loving her laugh. As she stood up it cause thoughts to come. What was she doing? He was so.. new to this. New to her. He was used to messing with her, causing her to be mad at him. He soon figured she was just joking. His breath caught in his throat, all he could nod with curiosity. He was avoiding her gaze now. He didn't know he would soon hurt her more than he ever attended. Snowpaw blinked a little, for the long time he forgetting to blink. His eyes were starting to water so he did, for once.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:44 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Snowpaw smiled at her, loving her laugh. As she stood up it cause thoughts to come. What was she doing? He was so.. new to this. New to her. He was used to messing with her, causing her to be mad at him. He soon figured she was just joking. His breath caught in his throat, all he could nod with curiosity. He was avoiding her gaze now. He didn't know he would soon hurt her more than he ever attended. Snowpaw blinked a little, for the long time he forgetting to blink. His eyes were starting to water so he did, for once.
She purrs softly as she looks at him “ well.... you caught me..” she says softly a bit embarrassed as she begins to step forward and lick his nose “ you caught my heart Snowpaw “ she says purring happily as she step back now her plet heated up as she looks down “... I love you Snowpaw..”
Old January 17th, 2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
She purrs softly as she looks at him “ well.... you caught me..” she says softly a bit embarrassed as she begins to step forward and lick his nose “ you caught my heart Snowpaw “ she says purring happily as she step back now her plet heated up as she looks down “... I love you Snowpaw..”
Snowpaw gulp, stepping back. He shuffled his paws, he had no idea of what to say. Starclan, help me. Sure, he liked her but.. wasn't he too young for love? His heart seem to skip a beat, hearing the sentence he was slowly beginning to dread. He was confused. He had to say something, though. The tom stepped back again. "Owlstorm, aren't we too... young..for love? I like you..and all but I-I'm just scared. I don't wanna settle down yet." He had his whole life to live, after all. He didn't want this to turn out to be some crush that would fade. Snowpaw squeezed his eyes shut, preparing for her reaction.

pronouns.cc
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:46 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Snowpaw gulp, stepping back. He shuffled his paws, he had no idea of what to say. Starclan, help me. Sure, he liked her but.. wasn't he too young for love? His heart seem to skip a beat, hearing the sentence he was slowly beginning to dread. He was confused. He had to say something, though. The tom stepped back again. "Owlstorm, aren't we too... young..for love? I like you..and all but I-I'm just scared. I don't wanna settle down yet." He had his whole life to live, after all. He didn't want this to turn out to be some crush that would fade. Snowpaw squeezed his eyes shut, preparing for her reaction.
Her eyes widened a bit as she slowly nods “ .... okay... I understand “ now sounding cold, She was back to her old self and she quickly turned around “ forget what I said and let’s go. “ she says coldly as she begins to walk towards where she buried the prey, her heart ached and now beated with pain, she knew it. She knew it yet she gave into it... such a fool she was.
Old January 17th, 2018, 04:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The ginger tabby wasn't quite what you would call popular, since she didn't actually have that many friends that were warriors. Of course, she easily made friends when she wanted to but if she were being honest, she didn't really want to make friends. At least, not a lot of friends. She preferred to hang around the younger cats. She liked to help the apprentices train and play with the kits. Sometimes they didn't appreciate her company, but honestly, they mostly did. "It'd be nice to have a friend with me to handle all those kits," She agreed, a grin growing on her maw at the thought of it. Normally Honeyvenom was by herself when she went to visit the nursery. She'd never brought a friend along before, though the idea sounded interesting and she was willing to try it. "Oh yes, perhaps," Honeyvenom said, her pelt heating up. It was as if the tom could see what was going on in her mind. "I guess I'll just drag you along with me before I'm in the nursery with kits of my own," She said, half joking with her words.

The name Minnowstripe was unfamiliar to her ears. She hadn't heard of this cat before. "Minnowstripe sounds like a nice cat. Was she?" She asked. She was curious about this cat. Maybe she could get some information about her out of Leafsparks and if she liked the sound of her enough, she could go talk to her. When she was in a good mood, Honeyvenom was always up for making new friends. Mostly just becoming friends with the friends of her friends. The warrior made sensible choices with her friends so she trusted that the friends of her friends would be safe for her to meet.

"You can get back to those things?" She repeated. Her ears pricked at those words and she raised an eyebrow in suspicion. What did he mean by that? "Did Minnowstripe stop you from doing those things?" She asked. She didn't mean to pry into the business of others but she was curious. Although the more she ran the scene through her mind, the more she noticed how uncomfortable Leafsparks seemed when he spoke about Minnowstripe. The warrior felt a little guilty for being so nosy and she decided to fix that by making things better for the tom. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to," She added. "I'm just curious."

The tom laughed a little, but didn't say anything else. Minnowstripe had talked before about family stuff, but Leafsparks had never given it much thought - perhaps he should have listened more, he didn't know anything about having a family. The tom really liked Honeyvenom. She would be an excellent mother someday - and this was one of the nicest days he'd had in a while, which made his new freedom only more sweet. The mention of the silver tabby made him shift his weight and he looked down at the ground, studying his paws very hard. Just by looking at them that hard he could see that they were dirtier then normal, the white on them was discolored and he felt a little awkward when he looked back at the she cat to answer her question about Minnowstripe. "Ah... well, she was... an interesting cat, I guess. She was a little too much for me, but she was nice enough." The tom didn't want to talk too much about her.

Minnowstripe had also been clingy, and everyone had been right about her... she was insane. An insane cat with some serious attachment issues and the type of personality that, at times, only a mother could love. Everything had been going so well, and then it had all gone so downhill... whose fault was that? Had Leafsparks simply lost interest in his "girlfriend" or had something else happened with her? Maybe things had started moving quicker and she had gotten overexcited. Maybe he had given her some sort of an idea that her clinginess was appreciated. He certainly hadn't really tried to get away from her. Honeyvenom's next question made the tom realize that he had talked himself into a trap. It wasn't that he didn't trust the she cat with his secret, it was more or less that he didn't really trust himself to be speaking about that.

He didn't want to accidentally say something that he would regret... again. He was going to have to choose his words very carefully. And even though Honeyvenom had kindly reassured him that it was okay, he felt like he should give at least a semi-explanation of what had happened. "She didn't stop me from doing them, but I never really got to do them alone. Or with any of my other friends. She was always there, you know what I mean? I felt like I was being judged sometimes. And it was really great for a while, but then things changed, and I..." His voice trailed off and he shifted his weight a little more, eventually sighing. "It's just nice to be able to do some things with other cats, or alone again."
Quote:
Snowpaw wouldn't say the territory was his favorite place because their were some bad memories in here, more than he wish to have. Yet it was better than the clearing where `them` could be. Then again they could always be out here, also. Despite that he still loved it. The only thing right now he was disliking was the tingling sensation he felt in his paws. Not from the snow, however. Just fear and worry. Tensions were high and Snowpaw's mind been all over the place. He wouldn't say it was stressful because others have dealt with much more. A sigh escape his lips. He didn't like this at all. He felt not in control which Snowpaw hated. It was Leaf-Bare now and Snowpaw blended it quite well in the snow. Hence why he had the prefix Snow. The only thing that stood out was his blue eyes. His pads had grown use to the cold and sometimes stinging feeling in them when he step onto the snow. He quite like when it was Leaf-Bare but one of the biggest con for him was the shortage of prey. Snowpaw loved food and it was surprising how he wasn't chubby. Before the apprentice knew it his head headbutted a tree, stumbling back a few steps. "Wa!" He meowed in surprise, falling on his back into the snow. He glared at the tree trunk, shaking snow off his head as he stood up.

Snowpaw wasn't one bit scary. Well if you took the statement, `Killing with kindness,` and applied it to Snowpaw he could probably kill a lot. Then again he wouldn't really want to do that. The way he could be scary was because when he was too kind, he did something very bad or something planned. Which may sound good to him but horrible for you. "Stupid tree... getting in my way." Snowpaw grumbled unhappily. Then realizing his sister was still hear, his cheeks indirectly heat up. "It was rude okay?!" He defended himself before she could reply, he put a paw on the trunk. Sinking his claws into the bark a little. When he heard her statement he tried his best to sound happy.

"Yay?" No doubt about it that their was question in his voice. Snowpaw wondered if he should tell her about his little secret, she was family after all. But that may.. put more stress on her somehow, or Snowstar will find out. Wait, what if I can never be a warrior? What would I be? Forever a apprentice, elder? Snowpaw fretted in his mind. He open his mouth the speak, ready to blurt everything out and tell her but voice would not be given. So in the end he closed it again. Maybe another time. He couldn't help but sigh. Deep inside knowing that he may never be ready to actually admit it. Snowpaw wasn't ready nor would ever be ready to know what would happen when cats knew.

"Hmm.. I think about it, maybe somewhere a bit farther. " Snowpaw replied, trying to remember the place he had. Then gave up on it. He didn't like thinking even if he did it a lot of times. He wondered if he should try to teach Caliapaw something about hunting. He wasn't the best at it but he had more experience than his sister. It would be good use if she ever got lost. However he didn't want to pressure her into it.
The she cat cocked her head to the side a little, watching Snowpaw's encounter with the tree. She was normally pretty good at figuring things out for herself - the problem was, Caliapaw didn't always want to ask for help. She wasn't above asking cats to keep an eye out for this herb or that herb if they were going to be coming with her anyways, but she was definitely unwilling to ask for help in other areas of life. She was the only one she could count on with this now... the Clan was counting on her, she was counting on herself, everything was so confusing and new... Caliapaw had been the medicine cat for about two moons now, and she'd trained with Wheatfur a moon before that. She was struggling to remember everything, it hurt her head sometimes to try and remember what different herbs did. It was hard to treat other cats, and especially with ThunderClan and WindClan's fighting going on, she was so scared it was going to end up horribly.

"The tree got in your way?" The feline repeated after a moment. It was a late reaction, but she had been thinking for the past few minutes. And something wasn't adding up here. Was Snowpaw... was there something wrong with his eyes? It made sense, or at least a little bit of sense, and the she cat wasn't too worried about it at the moment - since he wasn't completely blind, maybe she could fix this! Maybe she could keep his eyes from getting more messed up, be someone who would finally do something really worthwhile. "Is there something you need to tell me, Snowpaw?" Caliapaw asked, making her voice as professional as possible, as though Snowpaw were just some patient who had walked into her den. Whatever was happening with her brother, there would always be the hope that it could be fixed. Once Caliapaw was completely sure that it was unable to be fixed by her, she would give up and decide to see if there was another cat who could help her brother. If it couldn't be fixed at all? Chances were, she was going to be completely depressed.

Caliapaw was already feeling like she was failing at her job. It was a job that, sometimes, she felt like she had no business being in. Why her? Why had Wheatfur decided that she was the best option, out of all the kits and young apprentices in the Clan? Even Alabasterpaw, his niece, and Starpaw... who had also hung around Wheatfur sometimes, she knew... out of them, he had chosen her. It had just been a chance meeting that had pushed the two of them together, but that one chance meeting had changed her life now. Forever. "Oh," was all she mewed in response to Snowpaw's next comment. Walking in silence felt a little better to her. She didn't feel like she was grasping at straws for topics of conversation anymore.

She didn't feel like she was trying to avoid certain topics, steering towards ones that she wasn't really interested in, questioning things that she was going to say in her mind. It hurt sometimes, being the only one in her family who had pursued this line of work. The only one who would ever know what it was like to be trying so hard to save a life, only to lose that very life later. Sometimes... even with loving family, and good friends... it felt like the only one Caliapaw could fully count on was herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
(So so sorry for not replying for a while! Hopefully, this makes up for it!)
Leafwatcher's collection was pretty unique, if not odd. Some cats could call it bizarre or unusual. But, the brown Bengal tabby didn't really care what others thought of his collection. It was just something he enjoyed doing, collecting items or nick nacks he found around the territory. He nodded his head once more at Stormwing, a beaming smile on his face, agreeing with her. "Me too." Leafwatcher looked extremely cheery, and happy. Really happy. Then his smile fell at the tone of her voice. His ears flattened as he looked toward the ground. "The Dusk Syndicate..." The tom spoke quietly, lifting his head. "The Dusk Syndicate catnapped me..." The young warrior's tone was rather regretful and upset. This was something Leafwatcher would rather not talk about. But Stormwing needed to know. She needed to know. "I fought with a Dusk Syndicate cat when I was thinking at the edge of the territory, and... they bashed me against a rock." His voice shook with a slight fury as if he was angry at himself. Which, he sorta was. "I received amnesia... I lost a lot of memories because of it. That's why I never tried to contact you... or anyone else..." Leafwatcher tried to steady himself and be calm, but it was hard when you're so angry. Angry at his own self, and not anyone else. He never felt this angry... ever since his mother had died. "I should have tried to get someone. Because I thought I could handle that one cat, but... another one came... I should of ran... and get backup. But I never did..." He shook his head. "You have the right to be angry with me. I was so foolish... I understand."
Leafwatcher's story should have given Stormwing some sort of peace of mind. Now she knew what had happened, how he had disappeared, that he hadn't stayed out of touch on purpose. Now she knew that he hadn't left by his own choice. But instead of giving her peace of mind, it only made her angrier. "Why wasn't this the first thing you told me? Why, why, why did you have to fight that Dusk Syndicate cat, Leafwatcher? Do you understand how stupid that was?" She asked, her blue eyes lighting up in anger. They were like miniature flames, dancing against her silver tabby pelt, frustration and fury showing in them. She couldn't believe this was happening. She had lost everyone before, and now that she had Leafwatcher back, she wasn't sure if she was happier or sadder. He was a different cat then he had been - there was a distinct air of that.

Or maybe she was the one who had changed, she felt braver then normal, though it was anger fueling her fire. "You're crazy. You are absolutely crazy." She repeated over and over, her ears flattened against her head, her tail still twitching back and forth, trying to grasp ahold of the reality of the situation. So... Leafwatcher had gotten amnesia... meaning he hadn't remembered her, or anyone else, and - and the Dusk Syndicate had taken him... how had that even happened? And why? These might not be questions that he could answer, but the Dusk Syndicate cats could. Stormwing knew they were gone now, but she wished she could go down there, take every single Dusk Syndicate cat, and ask them questions until she found out the entire truth. And she was scared of Leafwatcher now, at least a little bit. He made her nervous. Being in the Dusk Syndicate for so long was bound to have some sort of an impact on a cat. Was there a chance... even a little one... that he would hurt her?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Her eyes widened a bit as she slowly nods “ .... okay... I understand “ now sounding cold, She was back to her old self and she quickly turned around “ forget what I said and let’s go. “ she says coldly as she begins to walk towards where she buried the prey, her heart ached and now beated with pain, she knew it. She knew it yet she gave into it... such a fool she was.
Snowpaw felt guilty. "Sorry," He mumbled again under his breath. The word didn't mean much. He didn't know how to express it. So, without saying another word he turned around and headed to where he buried his prey. Unburying it, he grabbed the piece of prey he caught. He blinked at her, realizing that she would be cold again. It's my fault, that's.. reasonable. Snowpaw didn't hear her last sentence, as he was headed to camp.

pronouns.cc
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Flowerpaw dragged herself out of the Thunderclan clearing and into the territory with her sister Spottedpaw beside her. The young molly looked at her sister. "So where do you want to go? Is there any certain places you hunt at?" asked Flowerpaw.
@nyaanyaaowo.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 18th, 2018, 12:59 PM
Cat out of the bag

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Flowerpaw dragged herself out of the Thunderclan clearing and into the territory with her sister Spottedpaw beside her. The young molly looked at her sister. "So where do you want to go? Is there any certain places you hunt at?" asked Flowerpaw.
"Not sure," Spottedpaw meowed. "I don't know a whole lot of places in the territory."

Last edited by nyaanyaaowo; January 18th, 2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
"Not sure," Spottedpaw meowed. "I don't know a whole lot of places in the territory."
Flowerpaw dipped her head. "Then let's walk until we find a good place." replied the young apprentice.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Snowpaw felt guilty. "Sorry," He mumbled again under his breath. The word didn't mean much. He didn't know how to express it. So, without saying another word he turned around and headed to where he buried his prey. Unburying it, he grabbed the piece of prey he caught. He blinked at her, realizing that she would be cold again. It's my fault, that's.. reasonable. Snowpaw didn't hear her last sentence, as he was headed to camp.
She begins to dig up her own prey carrying her rabbit and blue jay and without saying a word begins to walk back to camp without saying anything at all because if she did speak she’ll end up hurting again.
( continue in Thunderclan clearing?)