Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:44 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:43 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 10:41 PM
The Fundamentals: Keeping...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:13 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by taillow
Today 10:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2017, 12:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
(Ok!)"I'm three moons old!" He bounced up and down.
The toms ears whent down and shook his head " that's a little to young I'm afraid, your mother will probably smack me silly" he said but his tail still kept a happy look . River teeth got up and walked out of the den "you might just want to stick with playing in the den " he smiled as he looked back and exit the warriors den.
Old July 26th, 2017, 12:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@Random Melchester

Lynxheart padded out of the warriors den and into the sun, stifling a yawn. He'd slept in later than usual, preferring to be up around dawn, and felt decided to go on a hunting trip to make up for it. Before he left, however, Lynxheart decided to groom his fur, noticing little bits of moss ensnared in the maze of hair. He settled himself in a warm patch of golden light and drew his tongue down his back, chest, tail, everywhere. As he groomed, the observant tom watched the clearing. All appeared well and cats were going about their daily business. A faint sadness had taken root in his heart moons ago and had sprouted into a mighty tree with tendrils wrapping tightly around the beating organ, reaching even to his paws and making them heavy. Lynxheart was lonely. The sight of other cats conversing and sharing tongues pained him, because he didn't have it for himself. Then the tom thought about what life would be like if no one loved and decided that if one cat had to be alone, he'd rather it be him. A bittersweet emotion welled up inside of him as he thought of his clanmates around him. He truly loved Thunderclan and every cat in it. Why should he feel lonely when he had such a large family?

Having succeeded in lifting his own spirits, Lynxheart sat up taller and turned his eyes towards the nursery, wondering how the queens and kits were faring. Perhaps I should bring over something for them to eat. He thought, looking to the freshkill pile. The tom decided he would do just that and hopefully gain a friend for a quick conversation before his hunt in the process. The Maine Coon stood, sweeping his tongue over the last few unruly tufts of fur on his chest, and headed for the freshkill pile. Upon reaching said pile, the warrior deliberated for a moment before choosing a plump mouse. Lynxheart bounded over to the nursery, mouse swinging from his jaws and bumping against his chest as he stopped just outside of the entrance of the warm, sweet-smelling den.
Instead of stuck inside the nursery like she probably should have been, Goldensky was stretched out outside, paws neatly curled under her chest and her eyes shut, listening to the sounds around her. Occasionally, she would crack her eyes open to glance at her swollen stomach every now and then, as if expecting the kits to come any minute. Well, they would live if they did, but that was unlikely, it wasnt time yet. Still, possibilities.

She was surprised she didnt feel as irritable as her sister felt. Maybe pregnancy affects cats differently, Goldensky's ears twitched, twisting her head to groom down the fur sticking up along her spine. She felt mostly calm, which was surprising. Especially with everything going on recently. Goldensky knew she wasnt exactly trusted among most of her Clanmates, and as much as she despised it, she understood. She had, after all, teamed up with her brother, who had killed her father.

Not to mention, the father of her kits was none other than the cat who had killed his own brother. Who happened to be the love of Fernpaw's life, when she had been alive. The thought of her sister brought a hollow feeling to Goldensky's chest, suddenly remembering why she had gone crazy in the first place. We all grieve in different ways, I guess. Goldensky thought dryly, her sky blue eyes fixed straight ahead now. She wished there was a way to rewind and choose a different route, but she couldnt. She had to go with this how it was and hope for the best.

Goldensky snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone approach the nursery, lifting her head to see who it was. For a brief second she hoped it was Foxthorn, or even Blackstorm - Goldensky loved her brother, regardless of his crimes. After all, she had gone "evil" first, right? - And a small twinge of disappointment stabbed at her when she saw it wasnt her brother. Or, anyone in her family, in fact. Still, she'd be polite and greet him.

"Hello," Goldensky managed a small smile at the Tom, looking at the mouse dangling from his jaws. Her stomach started to rumble from the warm smell coming from it, but she pushed it back. It was probably for whoever this Tom's mate was. "Visiting someone?" Goldensky gestured with her muzzle toward the nursery, shifting a little bit so that she was lying halfway on her side as she gazed up at Lynxheart with curious sky blue eyes.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 26th, 2017, 12:44 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Instead of stuck inside the nursery like she probably should have been, Goldensky was stretched out outside, paws neatly curled under her chest and her eyes shut, listening to the sounds around her. Occasionally, she would crack her eyes open to glance at her swollen stomach every now and then, as if expecting the kits to come any minute. Well, they would live if they did, but that was unlikely, it wasnt time yet. Still, possibilities.

She was surprised she didnt feel as irritable as her sister felt. Maybe pregnancy affects cats differently, Goldensky's ears twitched, twisting her head to groom down the fur sticking up along her spine. She felt mostly calm, which was surprising. Especially with everything going on recently. Goldensky knew she wasnt exactly trusted among most of her Clanmates, and as much as she despised it, she understood. She had, after all, teamed up with her brother, who had killed her father.

Not to mention, the father of her kits was none other than the cat who had killed his own brother. Who happened to be the love of Fernpaw's life, when she had been alive. The thought of her sister brought a hollow feeling to Goldensky's chest, suddenly remembering why she had gone crazy in the first place. We all grieve in different ways, I guess. Goldensky thought dryly, her sky blue eyes fixed straight ahead now. She wished there was a way to rewind and choose a different route, but she couldnt. She had to go with this how it was and hope for the best.

Goldensky snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone approach the nursery, lifting her head to see who it was. For a brief second she hoped it was Foxthorn, or even Blackstorm - Goldensky loved her brother, regardless of his crimes. After all, she had gone "evil" first, right? - And a small twinge of disappointment stabbed at her when she saw it wasnt her brother. Or, anyone in her family, in fact. Still, she'd be polite and greet him.

"Hello," Goldensky managed a small smile at the Tom, looking at the mouse dangling from his jaws. Her stomach started to rumble from the warm smell coming from it, but she pushed it back. It was probably for whoever this Tom's mate was. "Visiting someone?" Goldensky gestured with her muzzle toward the nursery, shifting a little bit so that she was lying halfway on her side as she gazed up at Lynxheart with curious sky blue eyes.
At first, Lynxheart hadn't noticed the gold-furred queen lounging outside the nursery. Of course, he'd have to be as blind as a bat to not notice her once he got closer to the nursery, however, so her greeting didn't surprise him. The handsome warrior turned his piercing amber eyes on the molly as she smiled and said hello. His gaze grew warm and he sat down, dropping his prey gently. Way to be stiff! He cursed at himself silently, hoping he hadn't made the queen think he was cold and unfriendly. It wasn't that he tried to be stiff and closed-off, but Lynxheart was by nature an introvert and talking to cats he didn't know was awkward for him. Lynxheart wasn't afraid of other cats, far from it! He loved company and other felines, but for some Starclan forsaken reason he could be the awkwardest cat in the five clans when meeting someone new.

Determined not to be awkward, Lynxheart smiled and replied, "Hello, and no. I'm not visiting, just bringing some prey over for whoever wants it." His eyes had flicked to her stomach when it had growled, and a smirk was growing on his face as he met her gaze once more. "Would you like it?" He queried with a twitch of his whiskers.

Quite certain the she-cat would say yes, he nudged the rodent closer to her. "My name is Lynxheart, by the way." The warrior curled his long-haired tail over his paws and shifted uncomfortably as his own stomach let out a whine. He had yet to eat that morning, wanting to bring back some prey for the clan before he took a meal of his own.
Old July 26th, 2017, 12:53 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
At first, Lynxheart hadn't noticed the gold-furred queen lounging outside the nursery. Of course, he'd have to be as blind as a bat to not notice her once he got closer to the nursery, however, so her greeting didn't surprise him. The handsome warrior turned his piercing amber eyes on the molly as she smiled and said hello. His gaze grew warm and he sat down, dropping his prey gently. Way to be stiff! He cursed at himself silently, hoping he hadn't made the queen think he was cold and unfriendly. It wasn't that he tried to be stiff and closed-off, but Lynxheart was by nature an introvert and talking to cats he didn't know was awkward for him. Lynxheart wasn't afraid of other cats, far from it! He loved company and other felines, but for some Starclan forsaken reason he could be the awkwardest cat in the five clans when meeting someone new.

Determined not to be awkward, Lynxheart smiled and replied, "Hello, and no. I'm not visiting, just bringing some prey over for whoever wants it." His eyes had flicked to her stomach when it had growled, and a smirk was growing on his face as he met her gaze once more. "Would you like it?" He queried with a twitch of his whiskers.

Quite certain the she-cat would say yes, he nudged the rodent closer to her. "My name is Lynxheart, by the way." The warrior curled his long-haired tail over his paws and shifted uncomfortably as his own stomach let out a whine. He had yet to eat that morning, wanting to bring back some prey for the clan before he took a meal of his own.
Goldensky couldnt help but flinch slightly, more out of surprise than anything as Lynxheart dropped the mouse. For a second, she thought he was gonna turn tail and walk off. That wouldnt have surprised her. The queen knew the few cats who knew about her past tried to avoid her, Lynxheart was probably one of them. However, when the Tom smiled back, a rush of relief flooded Goldensky's gaze.

"Oh," Goldensky blinked at him, then at the mouse, faintly surprised. "That's very kind. ThunderClan could use more warriors like you." She huffed out, although amusement shone in her sky blue eyes. It was true, so many warriors thought they had better things to be doing than bringing Queens and kits and elders fresh-kill. Because that was an apprentice job. Goldensky rolled her eyes a little, then looked up when Lynxheart asked if she wanted the mouse.

"I could eat." The golden she-cat admitted as she pushed herself back up slightly so she could raise her head a little. "Im Goldensky," She introduced, giving the Tom a once-over. "Its nice to meet you." He was definitely handsome, but he was no Oakmark. Still, she was taking quite a liking to him already. As a friend. Lowering her head, Goldensky took a bite of the mouse, but she didnt miss the whine from Lynxheart's stomach. Swallowing what she had in her mouth, she nosed the mouse over to him again. "We can share," she offered, giving him a half-smile.

Forever...

Old July 26th, 2017, 01:19 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Goldensky couldnt help but flinch slightly, more out of surprise than anything as Lynxheart dropped the mouse. For a second, she thought he was gonna turn tail and walk off. That wouldnt have surprised her. The queen knew the few cats who knew about her past tried to avoid her, Lynxheart was probably one of them. However, when the Tom smiled back, a rush of relief flooded Goldensky's gaze.

"Oh," Goldensky blinked at him, then at the mouse, faintly surprised. "That's very kind. ThunderClan could use more warriors like you." She huffed out, although amusement shone in her sky blue eyes. It was true, so many warriors thought they had better things to be doing than bringing Queens and kits and elders fresh-kill. Because that was an apprentice job. Goldensky rolled her eyes a little, then looked up when Lynxheart asked if she wanted the mouse.

"I could eat." The golden she-cat admitted as she pushed herself back up slightly so she could raise her head a little. "Im Goldensky," She introduced, giving the Tom a once-over. "Its nice to meet you." He was definitely handsome, but he was no Oakmark. Still, she was taking quite a liking to him already. As a friend. Lowering her head, Goldensky took a bite of the mouse, but she didnt miss the whine from Lynxheart's stomach. Swallowing what she had in her mouth, she nosed the mouse over to him again. "We can share," she offered, giving him a half-smile.
Lynxheart had noticed the flinch and attributed it to his being too unfriendly when they'd first started talking. The tom wanted to make up for it, but then the queen seemed to grow more relaxed and she even complimented him. He smiled and ducked his head humbly, "I'm just doing my duty as a warrior. But thank you for the compliment." His happiness at her praise shone in his eyes and Lynxheart's smile widened. He gave a tiny nod when she accepted the mouse, glad that he could do something nice for a clanmate. When she told him her name, the tom didn't pause a moment, even though he knew exactly who she was. Personally, he thought that every cat deserved a second chance but he didn't want to get into the whole story with her, guessing that it might be unsettling for her.

Goldensky's offer to share made him even more embarrassed, and the tom flicked an ear uncomfortably "No, no. You need it more then me," he declined, nodding to her stomach. "Although, if you wouldn't be opposed to company, I could grab some prey for myself and come back?" Lynxheart liked the she-cat. She seemed nice and he thought that they could be friends. Of course, his interest didn't go anywhere beyond that, obviously she was in the nursery for a reason. Besides, he'd just bring back as much prey as possible from his hunting trip later. The clan wouldn't miss one mouse in the time between him eating it and returning from hunting.
Old July 26th, 2017, 01:26 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Lynxheart had noticed the flinch and attributed it to his being too unfriendly when they'd first started talking. The tom wanted to make up for it, but then the queen seemed to grow more relaxed and she even complimented him. He smiled and ducked his head humbly, "I'm just doing my duty as a warrior. But thank you for the compliment." His happiness at her praise shone in his eyes and Lynxheart's smile widened. He gave a tiny nod when she accepted the mouse, glad that he could do something nice for a clanmate. When she told him her name, the tom didn't pause a moment, even though he knew exactly who she was. Personally, he thought that every cat deserved a second chance but he didn't want to get into the whole story with her, guessing that it might be unsettling for her.

Goldensky's offer to share made him even more embarrassed, and the tom flicked an ear uncomfortably "No, no. You need it more then me," he declined, nodding to her stomach. "Although, if you wouldn't be opposed to company, I could grab some prey for myself and come back?" Lynxheart liked the she-cat. She seemed nice and he thought that they could be friends. Of course, his interest didn't go anywhere beyond that, obviously she was in the nursery for a reason. Besides, he'd just bring back as much prey as possible from his hunting trip later. The clan wouldn't miss one mouse in the time between him eating it and returning from hunting.
Goldensky smiled a little as he thanked her, glancing up for a moment to gauge his reaction. If he knew who she was, he didnt show it. Goldensky was surprised, but grateful. After all, it did get kind of lonely with cats avoiding her left and right.

Part of the reason she was out here in the clearing and not inside with the other queens was because of the looks they sent her, the way they pulled their kits closer when Goldensky looked toward them. It was horrible. Did they really think Goldensky would hurt kits? She'd never really hurt anybody. She'd just followed in her brothers lead. But Goldensky didnt have anybody's blood on her claws.

Except Fernpaw's. I could have saved her from the fire. Goldensky's heart ached at the thought, but she shook it off and smiled up at Lynxheart. "I would like some company. Im pretty lonely." She purred back. She was warming up to this Tom quickly. After all, he wasnt looking at her like she was about to lash out and sink her teeth into his throat. Goldensky shook off the thought once more, lowering her head to take another bite of the mouse. Honestly, she had to get it out of her head. Let it go.

Forever...

Old July 26th, 2017, 01:43 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafang the beast View Post
The toms ears whent down and shook his head " that's a little to young I'm afraid, your mother will probably smack me silly" he said but his tail still kept a happy look . River teeth got up and walked out of the den "you might just want to stick with playing in the den " he smiled as he looked back and exit the warriors den.
(Do you wanna continue in the clearing or no?)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 26th, 2017, 01:46 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A brown tabby entered the warriors' den, muscles moving smoothly beneath his tabby pelt. Bright, intelligent eyes glanced over Silverfawn, looking partly worried by the sight of the unsheathed, outstretched claws... the shredded nest... and the beads of sweat that had gathered on her forehead. "Have you had a nightmare?" The tabby's voice was deep, calm, but not concerned. Falconclaw was never concerned. He wasn't that worried about his clanmates, knowing that they could take care of themselves, although there were accounts of training happening in the Dark Forest. And it frightened the tom to think he could be a victim of such a horrible crime. To him, that was the nudge that should be enough to exile any cat from the Clan. Training in the Dark Forest? What a horrible, horrible thought. Falconclaw believed in StarClan - yet he had defended his Clan against SkyClan during the liberation, because he hadn't believed them.

They were strangers. And, he would protect his Clan to his last breath. Even if it meant risking fighting for the wrong side, which was exactly the fear that had come true. And yet Falconclaw still didn't care. As far as he was concerned, everything was absolutely fine. It had ended up alright - despite the fact they had a horrible leader. He disagreed with almost everything Snowstar did. "Eat too much prey?" Was the tom's other suggestion as his eyes roamed over her. Falconclaw was not the type of cat to show when he was worried about another. He was more the type to be a 'get over it' feline, saying those exact words to cats he believed were trying to play off as though they were really hurt by something. Which bothered the tabby to no end. No apprentice of his, or friend of his for that matter, would ever act that way. Because Falconclaw didn't associate himself with losers. There was one other option - though Falconclaw was hesitant to speak it - before he sighed. This cat was a mere acquaintance, someone that the tabby didn't know very well, and while he might enjoy her company - they most certainly were not friends. It was doubtful that he would become friends with her, just being the type of cat that he was.

The type to be deemed a jerk by pretty much everyone he came across. A jerk, sometimes loyal, sometimes protective, sometimes... nice. Though Cloudrain had been the only one to actually call him nice, which Falconclaw found amusing - considering, after all, the fact that he didn't have the best reputation for carrying out that particular adjective. He was not known as a nice cat. He wasn't even known as a decent cat, really, though some might have argued with him on that point. Which Falconclaw would have found nice - but unnecessary. He knew that he wasn't the nicest of cats. He never had been and he never would be. And that was not a problem for him. Bright eyes continued to watch Silverfawn, as he struggled to remember her name, before his eyes narrowed. The final option. The last one that would cause this amount of... strange discomfort. "Been training in the Dark Forest, Silverfawn?" If possible, his clanmate's name was spoken with more hatred then had been in his mind at the thought of the Dark Forest. The thought of anyone training in that horrible, StarClan forsaken place sent shudders down his spine. Now why, why on earth, would anyone want to train there?

Panting heavily, the she cat lowered herself onto her belly and pressed her face into her paws. Shutting and squeezing her eyes tight to escape redreeds face. And yet even there was the cat. In her mind. She couldn't go on like this, if she attempted to sleep the reoccurring nightmare would plague her of any rest. If she made an attempt to take a walk she would jump from her own shadow. She re opened her eyes. Perhaps I'll star gaze, the possibility of me seeing redreed in the stars isn't very likely. That's where starclan reside. They will forgive me... Right? just as she rose to her paws and stretched herself out falconclaws siloute appeared in front of her. She jerked her head upwards and stared at him. Fear hidden deep within her blue optics. She swallowed the bile raisin in her roast and stared him down. Challenging him to ask questions. I wasn't doing anything suspicious... Right? No how could he know? You are being to paranoid silverfawn... Just breath. He was problably just coming in to sleep now. Right? He couldn't have seen anything. pausing to collect her thoughts she sat down casually. Nightmares. Yes. I don't even have to lie! she smiled weakly "Yes. Just nightmares" she meows. Looking him up and down catiosuly.

She had seen the Tom around so many times, she had also bumped into him this one time as well. Literally knocking him over. The other times she looked like such a clutz. Maybe it was because she found his aesthetic quite intriguing, who could really say? I could fall head over heels for anyone. Which means my standards are quite low. She lashed her tail. Her nerves seemed to have faded away and for the first time sac de meeting him she wasn't acting mouse brained "well, I'm just going out to uh. Stargaze. I suppose you wouldn't mind just letting me pass?" she questioned, keeping her voice in a low whisper. To avoid waking her clanmates. Oh silver. Stop being a whimp and invite him to go with you! It will be fun to have a companion. she thought, but just as she was going to open her mouth he started first. As she settled back to listen the colour in her face drained very slowly. Her eyes widened beyond normal size and she leaned far back from him. "W- what?" she stuttered, merely a gasp of words. She pulled her tail in around her hindlegs and ducked her head away from him. She swallowed hard trying to dismiss the lump in her throat. Her lip quivered.

How did he know? No. No I can't believe this is happening to me. I thought I got over this! she stood on her paws and crouched over her nest. Hackles raised with fear. The hatred of his words behind her name made her shudder. Made her skin crawl with invisible insects. "It's it's not what you think, falconclaw... I.. I.. S- swear it's not w- what you think" she said earnestly. She was so desperate for acceptance that it brought her to silent tears. First forming in her eyes than trailing down through her fur. Heating her face. Her teeth chattered nervously. Just as she was able to break her walls down and open herself up to others, this happens. Falconclaw came and smashed her walls to dust yet again. Breaking down what she had already rebuilt of herself.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; September 11th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old July 26th, 2017, 02:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
(Do you wanna continue in the clearing or no?)

(If it not trouble I would like to rp in shadow clan as redfeather since that's river teeths brother, I hope u not mind )
(And I have not rp there yet)
Old July 26th, 2017, 02:35 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafang the beast View Post
(If it not trouble I would like to rp in shadow clan as redfeather since that's river teeths brother, I hope u not mind )
(And I have not rp there yet)
(I don't mind )
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread