Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:24 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old October 12th, 2017, 07:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - foolish pleasures (private) -

A grey and black streaked tom slipped into a pretty looking area, a nicer neighborhood - but Barracuda remained in the comfortable woodsy areas. He was a house cat, at least part time, and a show cat part time as well. But when he wasn't in a house, he was a loner - the only cat that he felt like he had to answer to was himself. The tom padded into another part of the woods, and settled down near a nice looking house. The whole neighborhood looked nice, but it wasn't like Barracuda cared about that type of thing. All he cared about? Making sure that he and he alone was comfortable. Because he was the only one that he cared about. If a pretty she cat were to walk by about now, that would make this all the more comfortable for Barracuda. He was sure he could seduce at least one of them, it'd be nice to have that much confidence in his abilities, anyways. Besides! He was handsome enough to do that, even though it'd been a couple days since he had really groomed himself. That was alright... he was still just as handsome as he would have been had he been groomed.

@Beau

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:28 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: - foolish pleasures (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A grey and black streaked tom slipped into a pretty looking area, a nicer neighborhood - but Barracuda remained in the comfortable woodsy areas. He was a house cat, at least part time, and a show cat part time as well. But when he wasn't in a house, he was a loner - the only cat that he felt like he had to answer to was himself. The tom padded into another part of the woods, and settled down near a nice looking house. The whole neighborhood looked nice, but it wasn't like Barracuda cared about that type of thing. All he cared about? Making sure that he and he alone was comfortable. Because he was the only one that he cared about. If a pretty she cat were to walk by about now, that would make this all the more comfortable for Barracuda. He was sure he could seduce at least one of them, it'd be nice to have that much confidence in his abilities, anyways. Besides! He was handsome enough to do that, even though it'd been a couple days since he had really groomed himself. That was alright... he was still just as handsome as he would have been had he been groomed.

@Beau
The shadows of tall trees patterned the lush green grass, simultaneously frightening and exciting the pretty siamese who tentatively padded through the forest. Bubbles had watched the woods with interest for some time, but she had been too afraid to actually step paw into it. However, the day was simply too beautiful not to adventure and she was going crazy just sitting on her fence. She sported a gem studded collar with a dangling sapphire and bell that tinkled through the air and warded off any prey in the vicinity. Not that Bubbles would have been able to catch any, nor would she want to. Bubbles' wide blue eyes scanned the area around her fearfully but with a spark of excitement. This was the most fun the beautiful molly had had in ages! Had Bubbles possessed any wilderness skills, she would have scented the tom as she approached him, but as it was, the feline didn't notice him until he came into her line of sight. Timid and a bit scared while still being the outgoing she-cat that she was, Bubbles mewed quietly, "Oh! Hello..." The Siamese gently walked closer to the foreign tom, intrigued by the first wild cat, as far as she knew, she'd ever come across.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
The shadows of tall trees patterned the lush green grass, simultaneously frightening and exciting the pretty siamese who tentatively padded through the forest. Bubbles had watched the woods with interest for some time, but she had been too afraid to actually step paw into it. However, the day was simply too beautiful not to adventure and she was going crazy just sitting on her fence. She sported a gem studded collar with a dangling sapphire and bell that tinkled through the air and warded off any prey in the vicinity. Not that Bubbles would have been able to catch any, nor would she want to. Bubbles' wide blue eyes scanned the area around her fearfully but with a spark of excitement. This was the most fun the beautiful molly had had in ages! Had Bubbles possessed any wilderness skills, she would have scented the tom as she approached him, but as it was, the feline didn't notice him until he came into her line of sight. Timid and a bit scared while still being the outgoing she-cat that she was, Bubbles mewed quietly, "Oh! Hello..." The Siamese gently walked closer to the foreign tom, intrigued by the first wild cat, as far as she knew, she'd ever come across.
The messy, roguish fur of the other tom seemed to bristle a little more as the other cat approached, but upon realizing that she was not only a she cat but a full time house cat, it settled back down. "Must be my lucky day - imagine meeting someone like you here, beautiful!" Not really surprising. This was a nice neighborhood, but still, Barracuda played the part of meeting a gorgeous she cat for the first time very well. His eyes sparkled and snapped mischieviously as he got to his paws, brushing against the other cat with a smirk coming over his maw. "Aren't you a pretty girl... and what's your name, darling?" He mewed, glancing over the she cat. The last time he had met a she cat with a pretty collar, he'd ended up spending the night at her house and escaping with the collar in the morning. It was back at his home, which he would have to be returning to shortly - after a day with Nyx, Barracuda was ready for a good night's rest and then tomorrow morning he would have a day of relaxation before his next show. Perhaps he would meet this other cat there. The one and only feline he was hoping he wouldn't run into was Iris, and he was going to have to take precautions to make sure she didn't recognize him. This collar was nice as well - perhaps there was a way to get it from her? This would be the second collar he had stolen, but Barracuda wasn't sure that he could get away with it. He'd been feeling guilty lately, having stolen from Iris - so he would have to make sure that he didn't have any second thoughts about this.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 13th, 2017, 12:53 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
The messy, roguish fur of the other tom seemed to bristle a little more as the other cat approached, but upon realizing that she was not only a she cat but a full time house cat, it settled back down. "Must be my lucky day - imagine meeting someone like you here, beautiful!" Not really surprising. This was a nice neighborhood, but still, Barracuda played the part of meeting a gorgeous she cat for the first time very well. His eyes sparkled and snapped mischieviously as he got to his paws, brushing against the other cat with a smirk coming over his maw. "Aren't you a pretty girl... and what's your name, darling?" He mewed, glancing over the she cat. The last time he had met a she cat with a pretty collar, he'd ended up spending the night at her house and escaping with the collar in the morning. It was back at his home, which he would have to be returning to shortly - after a day with Nyx, Barracuda was ready for a good night's rest and then tomorrow morning he would have a day of relaxation before his next show. Perhaps he would meet this other cat there. The one and only feline he was hoping he wouldn't run into was Iris, and he was going to have to take precautions to make sure she didn't recognize him. This collar was nice as well - perhaps there was a way to get it from her? This would be the second collar he had stolen, but Barracuda wasn't sure that he could get away with it. He'd been feeling guilty lately, having stolen from Iris - so he would have to make sure that he didn't have any second thoughts about this.
Bubbles noticed the other cat's fur bristling and froze in her tracks. The sweet molly was far from brave and could feel her heartbeat speeding up at the thought that this stranger could be dangerous. The Siamese was quickly entering panic-mode, not having enough sense or knowledge of the wild to realize that she should probably run. But then, the tom's fur settled, at least she thought it did. It still looked rather messy and Bubbles wondered, Is this what his fur looks like even settled? The kittypet had only ever seen the sleek fur of pampered cats, cats like her, and wasn't used to messiness. But, she found it intriguing and actually becoming. As far as Bubbles knew, this tom was one of the fabled warrior cats of the forest, which scared her out of her mind but also exhilarated her. Obviously wild cats would have messy fur! Bubbles thought with amusement at her own silliness. He seemed friendly enough for a fierce forest cat, even complimenting her! Bubbles wasn't the type to have very original or rebellious ideas and, growing up in the home of a prestigious breeder and shower of cats, the pretty Siamese was used to sexist comments. She didn't even know what sexism was and figured that the patronizing compliments were how compliments were meant to be, having lived with arrogant show toms all her life. The strange tom's words made Bubbles blush under her fur and she blinked sweetly at him. As he rose to his paws, Bubbles grew a bit frightened once more, but the naive she-cat had already decided that this tom was friendly and didn't try to put any distance between them even as the larger cat invaded her personal space to brush against her. "I'm Bubbles," the pretty Siamese mewed, watching the silver tom with big blue eyes, "what's your name?"
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:31 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Bubbles noticed the other cat's fur bristling and froze in her tracks. The sweet molly was far from brave and could feel her heartbeat speeding up at the thought that this stranger could be dangerous. The Siamese was quickly entering panic-mode, not having enough sense or knowledge of the wild to realize that she should probably run. But then, the tom's fur settled, at least she thought it did. It still looked rather messy and Bubbles wondered, Is this what his fur looks like even settled? The kittypet had only ever seen the sleek fur of pampered cats, cats like her, and wasn't used to messiness. But, she found it intriguing and actually becoming. As far as Bubbles knew, this tom was one of the fabled warrior cats of the forest, which scared her out of her mind but also exhilarated her. Obviously wild cats would have messy fur! Bubbles thought with amusement at her own silliness. He seemed friendly enough for a fierce forest cat, even complimenting her! Bubbles wasn't the type to have very original or rebellious ideas and, growing up in the home of a prestigious breeder and shower of cats, the pretty Siamese was used to sexist comments. She didn't even know what sexism was and figured that the patronizing compliments were how compliments were meant to be, having lived with arrogant show toms all her life. The strange tom's words made Bubbles blush under her fur and she blinked sweetly at him. As he rose to his paws, Bubbles grew a bit frightened once more, but the naive she-cat had already decided that this tom was friendly and didn't try to put any distance between them even as the larger cat invaded her personal space to brush against her. "I'm Bubbles," the pretty Siamese mewed, watching the silver tom with big blue eyes, "what's your name?"
Bubbles? What a unique name! Not one that a show cat would have, Barracuda didn't think, but then again - maybe he was right. Barracuda wasn't exactly the best name for a show cat either, but that had never bothered him. He was just like his namesake - fierce, and he would rip you apart if you got in his way. Not she cats, though, the tom rarely fought with a she cat. Flirting was his specialty with that gender. Toms? If they bothered him, then he would push them aside. Rip them apart. If they were his competition, then they didn't stand a chance. Barracuda was fairly well-known in the show cat world, but it was near impossible to recognize him at this moment.

He looked more wild then before, but the grey and black streaked tom loved it. Too bad show cats were supposed to be groomed perfectly, be perfect to a 't,' because he wished he could keep this look for good. Oh well. It was easy enough to do, just roll around, run through the woods, be like a kitten for a while, and then he would be able to return to being a loner. Now, as far as telling her his own name... would she recognize it? "The name's Barracuda, sweetheart." He gave her a wink before twisting his tail around her own. Hmm... this wouldn't be much of a challenge, would it? Not as much as he would have liked, but then again, foolish cats were a pretty good thing to entertain himself with.

"So, Bubbles... that's a unique name. For a beautiful cat, hm? Where did you get your beautiful name from?" He asked. One thing that Barracuda had learned was that the more foolish the cat, the more compliments it was best to throw in. With every word you could get them drawn in further. Nyx had been a little harder, she seemed to like to play a game, and Iris had been fairly hard too. Not super difficult, but she had played hard to get and started flirting back with him. Well, he would see how this was going to go with Bubbles. Perhaps it would be easier then he was imagining.

Old October 15th, 2017, 10:09 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Bubbles? What a unique name! Not one that a show cat would have, Barracuda didn't think, but then again - maybe he was right. Barracuda wasn't exactly the best name for a show cat either, but that had never bothered him. He was just like his namesake - fierce, and he would rip you apart if you got in his way. Not she cats, though, the tom rarely fought with a she cat. Flirting was his specialty with that gender. Toms? If they bothered him, then he would push them aside. Rip them apart. If they were his competition, then they didn't stand a chance. Barracuda was fairly well-known in the show cat world, but it was near impossible to recognize him at this moment.

He looked more wild then before, but the grey and black streaked tom loved it. Too bad show cats were supposed to be groomed perfectly, be perfect to a 't,' because he wished he could keep this look for good. Oh well. It was easy enough to do, just roll around, run through the woods, be like a kitten for a while, and then he would be able to return to being a loner. Now, as far as telling her his own name... would she recognize it? "The name's Barracuda, sweetheart." He gave her a wink before twisting his tail around her own. Hmm... this wouldn't be much of a challenge, would it? Not as much as he would have liked, but then again, foolish cats were a pretty good thing to entertain himself with.

"So, Bubbles... that's a unique name. For a beautiful cat, hm? Where did you get your beautiful name from?" He asked. One thing that Barracuda had learned was that the more foolish the cat, the more compliments it was best to throw in. With every word you could get them drawn in further. Nyx had been a little harder, she seemed to like to play a game, and Iris had been fairly hard too. Not super difficult, but she had played hard to get and started flirting back with him. Well, he would see how this was going to go with Bubbles. Perhaps it would be easier then he was imagining.
Bubbles had noticed the tom eyeing her collar and lengthened her neck to show it off. It was her favorite one, and she loved when others admired it. It certainly accentuated her own beauty and Bubbles hated to take it off. While the she-cat was very naive and lacked any street smarts, she was smart enough to know how valuable it was and that many a cat would want it. Obviously, she didn't think any cat would stoop to stealing, so the molly wasn't worried. However, she would run as fast as possible back to her home if someone did try to take it, not possessing any fighting skills. Despite being on the heavier side, compared to warrior cats, Bubbles was fairly fast.

Bubbles admired the tom cat's fur while she waited for his name. The innocent little show cat wondered how he got it to that perfect spot between groomed and absolutely wild. At the moment it was...unruly. But not dirty or gross. Almost as if it was styled that way. Bubbles found that she liked the way it looked; it was unique to her, since she'd never seen a cat with fur like him before. "Nice to meet you, Barracuda." Bubbles meowed politely in response to the silver tom telling her his name. I sounded familiar, tickling her brain, but the Siamese couldn't think of where she'd heard it and soon gave up, knowing that it would probably come to her later. Bubbles felt his tail entwining with hers and flicked her ears backwards slightly, warning bells exploding in her mind. Bubbles was naive, yes, but that was simply because she'd never spent any time in the real world. She still had her instincts and they were telling her to get away. However, she wanted to stay and see what this Barracuda cat was all about, even if she was rather afraid.

At his question, Bubbles thought for a moment before answering, "I think it comes from my eyes. By housefolk thought they looked like bubbles." Bubbles was unaware how they had known what her eyes looked like when they were closed as a kit. She had no idea that she hadn't been named till after they'd opened. "Where'd you get your name?" Barracuda seemed an unnecessarily tough name to Bubbles since she had hardly witnessed any violence in her very sheltered life. Speaking of shelter, it was getting steadily darker and the Siamese really wanted to return home. She didn't want to be rude, however, and could only hope the conversation would speed up.

Last edited by dionysus; October 15th, 2017 at 10:09 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Bubbles had noticed the tom eyeing her collar and lengthened her neck to show it off. It was her favorite one, and she loved when others admired it. It certainly accentuated her own beauty and Bubbles hated to take it off. While the she-cat was very naive and lacked any street smarts, she was smart enough to know how valuable it was and that many a cat would want it. Obviously, she didn't think any cat would stoop to stealing, so the molly wasn't worried. However, she would run as fast as possible back to her home if someone did try to take it, not possessing any fighting skills. Despite being on the heavier side, compared to warrior cats, Bubbles was fairly fast.

Bubbles admired the tom cat's fur while she waited for his name. The innocent little show cat wondered how he got it to that perfect spot between groomed and absolutely wild. At the moment it was...unruly. But not dirty or gross. Almost as if it was styled that way. Bubbles found that she liked the way it looked; it was unique to her, since she'd never seen a cat with fur like him before. "Nice to meet you, Barracuda." Bubbles meowed politely in response to the silver tom telling her his name. I sounded familiar, tickling her brain, but the Siamese couldn't think of where she'd heard it and soon gave up, knowing that it would probably come to her later. Bubbles felt his tail entwining with hers and flicked her ears backwards slightly, warning bells exploding in her mind. Bubbles was naive, yes, but that was simply because she'd never spent any time in the real world. She still had her instincts and they were telling her to get away. However, she wanted to stay and see what this Barracuda cat was all about, even if she was rather afraid.

At his question, Bubbles thought for a moment before answering, "I think it comes from my eyes. By housefolk thought they looked like bubbles." Bubbles was unaware how they had known what her eyes looked like when they were closed as a kit. She had no idea that she hadn't been named till after they'd opened. "Where'd you get your name?" Barracuda seemed an unnecessarily tough name to Bubbles since she had hardly witnessed any violence in her very sheltered life. Speaking of shelter, it was getting steadily darker and the Siamese really wanted to return home. She didn't want to be rude, however, and could only hope the conversation would speed up.
Once again, the tom took a close look at her collar as she lengthened her neck out. It was a beautiful collar, one of the prettiest he had seen, and Barracuda made up his mind that it would be a good thing to take. He could take it back to his housefolk, and they could sell it - make a lot of money off of a collar like that. Personally, the tom was not willing to give up Iris's collar, which was a constant reminder of the one flicker of guilt he'd felt in a while, but he could keep hers anyway. A trophy to show how he had once again tamed the heart of a foolish female who had believed Barracuda was capable of feeling that strong of an emotion. It was HILARIOUS! He was so good at showing it, but hadn't felt it in a very long time. Not since he was quite young and, chances were, all he would ever feel again was lust.

A strong lust that overtook him and made him obsessive and right now, he was obsessed with Bubbles and getting that collar. There was a quite simple way to combine the two. Maybe she had a nice place to stay the night? A comfortable bed somewhere, or indeed, even a whole room to herself upstairs? Mm, if it was nice, maybe he would stay a while before stealing the collar. Forget the shows, right? All that Barracuda cared about was himself, and if he didn't feel like doing something, he wasn't going to do it. He would stay here with his new friend Bubbles. His new target, that was. And if things went wrong, her owners couldn't complain - Barracuda was a purebred cat, the purest of the purebreds - or so he called himself - so even Bubbles wouldn't be able to deny that her kits would be of the most desirable blood.

Though Barracuda wasn't particuarly... choosy about the cats that he had kits with. That was only if things went seriously wrong though, at the moment, the tom's eyes were on the collar and the collar alone. "First of all, a barracuda is a type of fish that rips others apart." The basic origin of his name was unknown, but Barracuda was sure he had been named after the fish. He knew why he was called that now, it was obvious, but why he had been named it in the first place - perhaps his owners' high hopes for him in the world of show cats? "But don't worry, I would never hurt anyone. Especially anyone as lovely as yourself, sweetheart." The tom gave her a wink before curling his tail a little tighter around hers and brushing up against her in a charming manner.

"Anyways, I believe I was named Barracuda because my housefolk wanted me to be tough. Being a show cat can be cutthroat sometimes - you wouldn't believe the sabotages I've heard of. My housefolk probably named me after the fish in hopes of thinking I would be tough enough to survive there." The tom shrugged a little. He had other, more sinister imaginations behind his name, but he wouldn't reveal them to the pretty she cat. Moments passed before he drew away from her, his eyes sparkling mischieviously as he glanced upon her. Play your cards carefully, Barracuda. You've got this. Was he slightly insane? Perhaps, but over the past few moons it seemed his sanity was stabilizing and he was becoming a little more like a normal member of society.

Though not quite. He still didn't care who he hurt or why, but those little flickers of guilt reminded him he was perfectly capable of having emotions. "Say, Bubbles... and may I say, that's a beautiful name you have - do you have a place to stay? See, I'm rather far away from my home at the moment, and... well... I hate to trouble you like this, but if there's any possible way that I could, um - and if your housefolk don't mind, of course - is there a way that I could come and stay with you?" The tom asked, lowering his head sheepishly. He was playing this part perfectly... and a naive cat such as Bubbles had shown herself to be was sure to fall for his plea instantly. Barracuda was certainly an actor - and a good one, if nothing else.

Old October 22nd, 2017, 05:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Once again, the tom took a close look at her collar as she lengthened her neck out. It was a beautiful collar, one of the prettiest he had seen, and Barracuda made up his mind that it would be a good thing to take. He could take it back to his housefolk, and they could sell it - make a lot of money off of a collar like that. Personally, the tom was not willing to give up Iris's collar, which was a constant reminder of the one flicker of guilt he'd felt in a while, but he could keep hers anyway. A trophy to show how he had once again tamed the heart of a foolish female who had believed Barracuda was capable of feeling that strong of an emotion. It was HILARIOUS! He was so good at showing it, but hadn't felt it in a very long time. Not since he was quite young and, chances were, all he would ever feel again was lust.

A strong lust that overtook him and made him obsessive and right now, he was obsessed with Bubbles and getting that collar. There was a quite simple way to combine the two. Maybe she had a nice place to stay the night? A comfortable bed somewhere, or indeed, even a whole room to herself upstairs? Mm, if it was nice, maybe he would stay a while before stealing the collar. Forget the shows, right? All that Barracuda cared about was himself, and if he didn't feel like doing something, he wasn't going to do it. He would stay here with his new friend Bubbles. His new target, that was. And if things went wrong, her owners couldn't complain - Barracuda was a purebred cat, the purest of the purebreds - or so he called himself - so even Bubbles wouldn't be able to deny that her kits would be of the most desirable blood.

Though Barracuda wasn't particuarly... choosy about the cats that he had kits with. That was only if things went seriously wrong though, at the moment, the tom's eyes were on the collar and the collar alone. "First of all, a barracuda is a type of fish that rips others apart." The basic origin of his name was unknown, but Barracuda was sure he had been named after the fish. He knew why he was called that now, it was obvious, but why he had been named it in the first place - perhaps his owners' high hopes for him in the world of show cats? "But don't worry, I would never hurt anyone. Especially anyone as lovely as yourself, sweetheart." The tom gave her a wink before curling his tail a little tighter around hers and brushing up against her in a charming manner.

"Anyways, I believe I was named Barracuda because my housefolk wanted me to be tough. Being a show cat can be cutthroat sometimes - you wouldn't believe the sabotages I've heard of. My housefolk probably named me after the fish in hopes of thinking I would be tough enough to survive there." The tom shrugged a little. He had other, more sinister imaginations behind his name, but he wouldn't reveal them to the pretty she cat. Moments passed before he drew away from her, his eyes sparkling mischieviously as he glanced upon her. Play your cards carefully, Barracuda. You've got this. Was he slightly insane? Perhaps, but over the past few moons it seemed his sanity was stabilizing and he was becoming a little more like a normal member of society.

Though not quite. He still didn't care who he hurt or why, but those little flickers of guilt reminded him he was perfectly capable of having emotions. "Say, Bubbles... and may I say, that's a beautiful name you have - do you have a place to stay? See, I'm rather far away from my home at the moment, and... well... I hate to trouble you like this, but if there's any possible way that I could, um - and if your housefolk don't mind, of course - is there a way that I could come and stay with you?" The tom asked, lowering his head sheepishly. He was playing this part perfectly... and a naive cat such as Bubbles had shown herself to be was sure to fall for his plea instantly. Barracuda was certainly an actor - and a good one, if nothing else.
Bubbles formed a smug smile as Barracuda admired her collar once again. She didn't notice the lust in his eyes, and was still blissfully ignorant of his intentions both towards her and her collar. Her housefolk treasured her collar almost as much as she did and it was their favorite too. They usually only put it on her for shows and when they had company, but sometimes, if she mewed particularly loudly, they'd allow her to wear it on regular old days. She preferred to never take it off, but her housefolk had other ideas when it came to the tinkling little thing. She had a whole armoir dedicated to her many collars, which some found odd and extravagant, but Bubbles wouldn't know how to live without one! Usually, her housefolk removed her collar at night since all cat doors were locked and she couldn't get out. Not that she'd want to! The forest was scary at night. But it was far more comfortable to sleep without one.

Bubbles was growing more nervous by the second. It was getting dark and this Barracuda cat was starting to seem as if maybe he didn't have the best intentions... Bubbles didn't like to judge, though, and forced herself not to show that she was afraid of him. The Siamese couldn't help it though! She was afraid of pretty much everything. Bubbles was far too meek for the outside world and every noise and movement frightened her. Having no way to know of Barracuda's dark thoughts, Bubbles forced herself to think the best of him and gave the tom a bright smile, if a somewhat nervous one. Bubbles was a fairly young cat and probably wouldn't even have started thinking about having kits for another couple of years if she wasn't a show cat. But show cats were only good for two things: Winning awards, and producing expensive offspring with other award-winning cats. She had been conditioned to having kits since she was basically a kit herself.

"That's not very nice..." Bubbles murmured at the tom's description, feeling her nerves swell. His next words did calm the Siamese, but she was still on edge. "Oh!" Bubbles exclaimed, "You're housefolk? You're a house cat?" Bubbles nodded along, "Being a show cat can be tough, but no one's ever tried to sabotage me! I don't think any cat could be that rude." Bubbles was hesitant, but felt bad for the poor tom and therefore answered, "Well, I suppose... As long as you're a show cat, I doubt my housefolks would mind. Show cats are always well bred and polite.... You can stay for the night." With that, Bubbles turned to lead the way strutting along towards her house. Perhaps tonight she'd keep her collar on since it made her look so nice.
Old October 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Bubbles formed a smug smile as Barracuda admired her collar once again. She didn't notice the lust in his eyes, and was still blissfully ignorant of his intentions both towards her and her collar. Her housefolk treasured her collar almost as much as she did and it was their favorite too. They usually only put it on her for shows and when they had company, but sometimes, if she mewed particularly loudly, they'd allow her to wear it on regular old days. She preferred to never take it off, but her housefolk had other ideas when it came to the tinkling little thing. She had a whole armoir dedicated to her many collars, which some found odd and extravagant, but Bubbles wouldn't know how to live without one! Usually, her housefolk removed her collar at night since all cat doors were locked and she couldn't get out. Not that she'd want to! The forest was scary at night. But it was far more comfortable to sleep without one.

Bubbles was growing more nervous by the second. It was getting dark and this Barracuda cat was starting to seem as if maybe he didn't have the best intentions... Bubbles didn't like to judge, though, and forced herself not to show that she was afraid of him. The Siamese couldn't help it though! She was afraid of pretty much everything. Bubbles was far too meek for the outside world and every noise and movement frightened her. Having no way to know of Barracuda's dark thoughts, Bubbles forced herself to think the best of him and gave the tom a bright smile, if a somewhat nervous one. Bubbles was a fairly young cat and probably wouldn't even have started thinking about having kits for another couple of years if she wasn't a show cat. But show cats were only good for two things: Winning awards, and producing expensive offspring with other award-winning cats. She had been conditioned to having kits since she was basically a kit herself.

"That's not very nice..." Bubbles murmured at the tom's description, feeling her nerves swell. His next words did calm the Siamese, but she was still on edge. "Oh!" Bubbles exclaimed, "You're housefolk? You're a house cat?" Bubbles nodded along, "Being a show cat can be tough, but no one's ever tried to sabotage me! I don't think any cat could be that rude." Bubbles was hesitant, but felt bad for the poor tom and therefore answered, "Well, I suppose... As long as you're a show cat, I doubt my housefolks would mind. Show cats are always well bred and polite.... You can stay for the night." With that, Bubbles turned to lead the way strutting along towards her house. Perhaps tonight she'd keep her collar on since it made her look so nice.
Her sudden exclamation made Barracuda start, but he nodded a moment later. "Well, let me know if they ever do. I know how to handle a saboteur... and we wouldn't want someone as pretty as you getting involved in such a rough business, now would we?" Barracuda's silky purr sounded out, flattering as ever, but there was an underhanded struggle in it. She had never been sabotaged? Either her housefolk kept a close eye on her or she wasn't very hard to beat. And a show cat that wasn't hard to beat didn't deserve to be there. Competition was one of the three reasons Barracuda liked competing, the other two being winning and attention. Even a show cat had his limit, but Barracuda's was pretty high. He tolerated lots of attention. "Oh thank you, Bubbles! You've just made my night." In more ways then one, that was true.

Right now the tom was practically scheming... thinking of ways to get the collar, of ways to win Bubbles' affection so that he could break her heart later on (his favorite activity), and ways to find out why she had never been sabotaged. If she was a good show cat, well... Barracuda was confident he could find somebody who was just itching to make that she cat lose. And if she wasn't, well, he would keep her around for a while. The tom could use some pathetic, naive little cheerleader who was willing to stand by his side win or lose and make him feel better. And besides, she was pretty... a pretty cat was one thing that never failed to cheer the tom up. He would need her even more if he ended up competing against Iris at his next cat show.

Despite what the humans might think, it was a cutthroat world for the competing cats - impossible to tell who would win and lose until the last second, and there were saboteurs everywhere. Barracuda never risked it... he would always find someone willing to do the dirty work for him. And he was never blamed, despite the cutthroat name that he sported. Honestly? The tom lived up to his name. Preying on the emotions of she cats, nobody stood in his way, he was a predator - the predator of the cat show world. Almost everyone knew that he was not to be trifled with despite his lies and acts. Almost everyone who had stood up to him before, that was. Anyone else? They would soon learn if they dared to defy him.

Right now Bubbles was doing just what he wanted. Another naive victim, one that would soon be in love with him, one that he would soon be able to manipulate into doing what he wanted. Into doing whatever he wanted. Soon, Bubbles would be nothing but another helpless puppet, putty in the tom's paws... and Barracuda would have won once again. That was, if she wasn't too stupid to fall in love with him.

Old October 26th, 2017, 01:14 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Her sudden exclamation made Barracuda start, but he nodded a moment later. "Well, let me know if they ever do. I know how to handle a saboteur... and we wouldn't want someone as pretty as you getting involved in such a rough business, now would we?" Barracuda's silky purr sounded out, flattering as ever, but there was an underhanded struggle in it. She had never been sabotaged? Either her housefolk kept a close eye on her or she wasn't very hard to beat. And a show cat that wasn't hard to beat didn't deserve to be there. Competition was one of the three reasons Barracuda liked competing, the other two being winning and attention. Even a show cat had his limit, but Barracuda's was pretty high. He tolerated lots of attention. "Oh thank you, Bubbles! You've just made my night." In more ways then one, that was true.

Right now the tom was practically scheming... thinking of ways to get the collar, of ways to win Bubbles' affection so that he could break her heart later on (his favorite activity), and ways to find out why she had never been sabotaged. If she was a good show cat, well... Barracuda was confident he could find somebody who was just itching to make that she cat lose. And if she wasn't, well, he would keep her around for a while. The tom could use some pathetic, naive little cheerleader who was willing to stand by his side win or lose and make him feel better. And besides, she was pretty... a pretty cat was one thing that never failed to cheer the tom up. He would need her even more if he ended up competing against Iris at his next cat show.

Despite what the humans might think, it was a cutthroat world for the competing cats - impossible to tell who would win and lose until the last second, and there were saboteurs everywhere. Barracuda never risked it... he would always find someone willing to do the dirty work for him. And he was never blamed, despite the cutthroat name that he sported. Honestly? The tom lived up to his name. Preying on the emotions of she cats, nobody stood in his way, he was a predator - the predator of the cat show world. Almost everyone knew that he was not to be trifled with despite his lies and acts. Almost everyone who had stood up to him before, that was. Anyone else? They would soon learn if they dared to defy him.

Right now Bubbles was doing just what he wanted. Another naive victim, one that would soon be in love with him, one that he would soon be able to manipulate into doing what he wanted. Into doing whatever he wanted. Soon, Bubbles would be nothing but another helpless puppet, putty in the tom's paws... and Barracuda would have won once again. That was, if she wasn't too stupid to fall in love with him.
Bubbles was still a bit concerned by Barracuda and only nodded both times he spoke. She was naive, sure, but not stupid. Her naivety came from being too sheltered, once she was cheated once, she would surely grow up quickly enough. The molly walked briskly in the direction of her home, not quite trotting (as it wasn't lady-like) but moving swiftly. Her thoughts moved just as swiftly. Bubbles had heard about cats that tried to lead others astray. Bubbles had never met one, but this Barracuda could be one...No he seemed far too friendly. If only it was easier to see which cats were good and which weren't!
They made it to her home in good time and Bubbles led the way through the cat door wordlessly and up into the cat room. Bubbles had the run of the house but preferred to stay in the cat room where she had all her toys, blankets, beds, and collars. However, she wasn't sure if she was or if her housefolk would be comfortable with Barracuda staying in the same room. So, she led the tom to another room, the housefolks' guest room, and said, "You can stay in here. They don't usually use this room. Good night." With a brisk nod, the molly hurried to her own room and curled up in her favorite cat bed atop a cat tower in the corner of the play room.