Today 12:00 PM
Monthly Kudos (April 2024)
Last post by starry
Today 11:59 AM

Old October 24th, 2017, 06:17 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Heyo! This is for the newest series reboot of Pokemon, Sun And Moon, where the action takes place in the laid back, beach like town of Alolah!(I hope I spelled that right..) Fakemon, or original fan made Pokemon are allowed too. Here are the forms below!

Name:
Lives in: (where they were before their travels, or if they live here)
Bio: (before becoming a trainer and after. if they don't catch or train let me know and ill make a special form just for you!)
Element: (What they catch and train, or it can be all, like Ash)
Friends:
Appearance:
Quirks:
Personality:
Number of Pokemon: ( shiny or rare pokemon will be limited, so ask first)

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; October 24th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Name: Webby (it's a nickname)
Sexuality: Straight
Lives in: She used to live in the Johto region, but eventually moved to Alola with her family for a more exotic lifestyle.
Bio: Before Webby became a trainer, her name was Jamie. She never really liked Pokemon, and the thought of them gave her chills. Especially bug Pokemon. One fateful day, Jamie was walking through the woods. A nice stroll, nothing more. That was when an injured Spinarak fell from the trees. Two ariados from above were cackling to each other, and they scuttled away. Overwhelmed by compassion, Jamie picked up the Spinarak, and took it home. She nurtured it back to health, and when it came time to release the Spinarak, it decided to stay. It came back every day. Jamie's parents bought her three Pokeballs to use, and she happily oblidged. Jamie's first pokemon was Webster. The townsfolk began to call her Webby. A cute nickname for a bug type user. Jamie, now Webby, loved it! Webby went on a small adventure through the Johto region, catching two more pokemon, a Misdreavous and a Houndour. When Webby returned home, her parents announced them moving. Webby was very excited. A new place to explore would be great! But why did Webby grow so sinister you ask? It must've been spending so much time with certain types. They probably rubbed off on her!
Element: She usually catches bug, ghost, and fire pokemon. She hopes to catch dark and poison type Pokemon one day. She has yet to work up the courage to meet some. Any pokemon away from those typings must be special.
Friends: She won't have many due to her oddness, but open!
Appearance: Either this or this.
Quirks: Webby has an odd affiliation with wild Pokemon. She often stays in the woods and keeps them company.
Personality: Webby is an odd person. She seems sinister and creepy on the outside. She rarely talks and when she does, it's usually to make a sly comment to send chills down your spine. On the inside, Webby has a big heart. She takes in injured pokemon, treats them, and lets them go.
Number of Pokemon: 3.
Webster, a (shiny?) Spinarak,
Mischief, a Misdreavus,
And finally, Howl, a Houndour.

@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Last edited by Role; October 24th, 2017 at 07:39 PM.
Old October 25th, 2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
Heyo! This is for the newest series reboot of Pokemon, Sun And Moon, where the action takes place in the laid back, beach like town of Alolah!(I hope I spelled that right..) Fakemon, or original fan made Pokemon are allowed too. Here are the forms below!

Name:
Lives in: (where they were before their travels, or if they live here)
Bio: (before becoming a trainer and after. if they don't catch or train let me know and ill make a special form just for you!)
Element: (What they catch and train, or it can be all, like Ash)
Friends:
Appearance:
Quirks:
Personality:
Number of Pokemon: ( shiny or rare pokemon will be limited, so ask first)
I will also be doing one to roleplay pokemon, which is why I mentioned Fakemon. You can be both a human and pokemon if you like, but you don't have to.
Here is the form if you want to be a pokemon>>>

Name: ( this is optional, but if they don't have one, then just use their species name)
Species:
Type/Element:
Personality: ( usually this would be affected by their element.)
Moves: ( this can be TBRP, if they were to battle or a Pokedex were to describe them)
Appearance:
Egg Appearance:
Lives:
Trainer or Wild?: ( just put yes or no )
Pokedex Entry/ Description:
Old October 25th, 2017, 05:07 PM

[QUOTE=ThatOneWarriorCatNerd;410549]Heyo! This is for the newest series reboot of Pokemon, Sun And Moon, where the action takes place in the laid back, beach like town of Alolah!(I hope I spelled that right..) Fakemon, or original fan made Pokemon are allowed too. Here are the forms below!

Name: Laslo
Sexuality: Pan sexual

Lives in: ( this is inspired by several creepypastas on the topic, and Hypno's Lullaby ) Laslo had been born in raised in lavender town by her uncle, Professor Acadia, after and accident with a pokemon in the town, to make sure she would recover. After a while, it became a long term thing, and shes lived with him since then. She hardly mentions this, as she doesn't see why being the daughter of a Professor is a big deal.

Bio: Laslo was a victim, along with several other children, from Hypno. In the town the incident was called Hypno's Revolt. This caused the children to suffer from headaches and insomnia. Nothing would ever be the same with these survivors, and no one hardly mentions what took place in the dreary town. As a kid, Laslo found that despite this, she didn't seem to click with kids her age. That"s when hoping to be rid of her fear, her uncle got her an Evee on her eighth birthday to show her that they weren't so bad. She finally had someone to talk to. But as her uncle observed, over the years, she was becoming more distant and glum. Hoping to get his happy go lucky niece back, he sent her to Alolah for the summer, with her parents.

Element:She has a thing for ghost and dark types, but so far she isn't a really skilled trainer. She only has a Sligoo and an Evee, her best friend.

Friends: Maribel, a green haired gym master she met while exploring her town, who catches venom types, and her long time friend Evee, but she is open.

Appearance: Navy Blue colored hair with a brown sweat shirt, light blue scarf, and wool gloves, and sweatpants. Despite it being warm, she can often get cold. She also has a navy blue beanie, and rain boots. She has gray eyes along with dark blue freckles. She often doesn't care about how fashionable she is, but as long as she is prepared for any kind of weather. Her only fancy accessory is a necklace with a single sea shell in the middle.

Quirks: She can often get headaches where she either blacks out, or hallucinates, that she takes medicine for. She also has insomnia, so there will often be circles around her eyes.

Personality: Not very talkative, and when she does it can be a tad weird, as her voice is hoarse from not being used often. She can often seem a bit laid back, or lazy because she is tried. She is very untrusting of those she doesn't know. She can understand her Evee, but thats about it. She knows how to bake, and loves sea food.

Number of Pokemon: 2 ( may go up, but she isn't exactly a trainer )

sorry if i talked too much on this
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Name: Webby (it's a nickname)
Sexuality: Straight
Lives in: She used to live in the Johto region, but eventually moved to Alola with her family for a more exotic lifestyle.
Bio: Before Webby became a trainer, her name was Jamie. She never really liked Pokemon, and the thought of them gave her chills. Especially bug Pokemon. One fateful day, Jamie was walking through the woods. A nice stroll, nothing more. That was when an injured Spinarak fell from the trees. Two ariados from above were cackling to each other, and they scuttled away. Overwhelmed by compassion, Jamie picked up the Spinarak, and took it home. She nurtured it back to health, and when it came time to release the Spinarak, it decided to stay. It came back every day. Jamie's parents bought her three Pokeballs to use, and she happily oblidged. Jamie's first pokemon was Webster. The townsfolk began to call her Webby. A cute nickname for a bug type user. Jamie, now Webby, loved it! Webby went on a small adventure through the Johto region, catching two more pokemon, a Misdreavous and a Houndour. When Webby returned home, her parents announced them moving. Webby was very excited. A new place to explore would be great! But why did Webby grow so sinister you ask? It must've been spending so much time with certain types. They probably rubbed off on her!
Element: She usually catches bug, ghost, and fire pokemon. She hopes to catch dark and poison type Pokemon one day. She has yet to work up the courage to meet some. Any pokemon away from those typings must be special.
Friends: She won't have many due to her oddness, but open!
Appearance: Either this or this.
Quirks: Webby has an odd affiliation with wild Pokemon. She often stays in the woods and keeps them company.
Personality: Webby is an odd person. She seems sinister and creepy on the outside. She rarely talks and when she does, it's usually to make a sly comment to send chills down your spine. On the inside, Webby has a big heart. She takes in injured pokemon, treats them, and lets them go.
Number of Pokemon: 3.
Webster, a (shiny?) Spinarak,
Mischief, a Misdreavus,
And finally, Howl, a Houndour.

@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
accepted! Just so you know, roleplay starts whenever, so even if there are only two characters to start with, you can always add your own and join in!
Old October 27th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
accepted! Just so you know, roleplay starts whenever, so even if there are only two characters to start with, you can always add your own and join in!
Okay ^^ do i start or you?
Old October 28th, 2017, 01:31 PM

Either way really!
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:17 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
i haven't played the game yet or seen the anime or anything, is that alright?

name:: Syl
species:: Sylveon
type/element:: fairy
personality:: Syl used be a very loving and friendly eevee who adored his trainer dearly. Though his love wasn't what his trainer was looking for. When he evolved into a Sylveon instead of the Umbreon his trainer wanted, his trainer went ballistic. He abused Syl both verbally and physically before throwing him into the woods of Alola and abandoning him there to die. He survived somehow, but he became more aggressive, untrusting and reclusive, attacking any human that came after him because of his species. He was changed drastically by his trainers betrayal, becoming darker, more sadistic and clever when it came to fighting and hunting.
moves:: TBRP
appearance:: [click~]
egg appearance:: [click~]
lives:: in the woods of Alola
trainer or wild:: wild
pokedex entry/description:: "When this Pokémon sights its prey, it swirls its ribbonlike feelers as a distraction. A moment later, it pounces."

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:50 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

personality:: Syl used be a very loving and friendly eevee who adored his trainer dearly. Though his love wasn't what his trainer was looking for. When he evolved into a Sylveon instead of the Umbreon his trainer wanted, his trainer went ballistic. He abused Syl both verbally and physically before throwing him into the woods of Alola and abandoning him there to die. He survived somehow, but he became more aggressive, untrusting and reclusive, attacking any human that came after him because of his species. He was changed drastically by his trainers betrayal, becoming darker, more sadistic and clever when it came to fighting and hunting.
pokedex entry/description:: "When this Pokémon sights its prey, it swirls its ribbonlike feelers as a distraction. A moment later, it pounces."
Name: Conner
Sexuality:straight
Lives in: Jhoto here for vacation
Bio: Conner loves to cook expecaily deserts. He pretty avarage. He just likes pokemon and likes it when they are happy he secretly likes pokemon shows
Element: He likes to catch iron ghost and normal types though he like the others too
Friends: None so far just his pokemon!
Appearance:A blond haired kid slightly short for his age wears a red jacket and often wears a cristmas hat. blue eyed
Quirks: He's pretty in sync with his aron
Personality: Optimistic forgetful over all happy
Number of Pokemon: 3
Aron Lv 6
Misdreavus Lv 5
Shuckle Lv 5
Old October 29th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd

Accepted!